Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A little birdie told me that you clean up your own messes," she continued, obviously referring to what Mom had whispered in her ear earlier. "So, if I can't clean it up, I guess it's up to you."

"And me," Mom interjected, leaning forward and taking my cockhead between her lips and using her tongue to clean me off.

"Oh, Mom," I grunted, "that feels so good."

My stepmom released me only long enough to whisper, "I know, baby," then quickly took me into her mouth again, taking in my full length and slurping as she let it slide back out. "I think you're properly cleaned, Andy. Thank you for letting me do that. Now, I think you should take care of Miss Swenson's skirt. Don't you?"

I nodded in surrender and slowly leaned forward.

"Wait," Miss Swenson halted me so she could slide her hips forward a little, presenting me with an even more revealing glimpse up her skirt. I gulped when I noticed the tops of her black stockings that matched her sheer top.

I caught myself leering and quickly averted my eyes.

"Well done, Andrew," Aunt Clara commended, no longer sounding as bitchy as she'd been only a few seconds prior.

I leaned forward, reaching my hand toward the pool of semen.

"Wait!" Miss Swenson stopped me again. "Can I get a picture?" she asked Mom and Aunt Clara.

"Well... I guess... just not his face," Mom answered quickly.

"Oh, okay," Miss Swenson agreed, sounding slightly disappointed. Her phone seemed to appear from nowhere and within seconds, I heard the sound of her smartphone snapping off at least a dozen pictures, some of my cum puddle, some of my cock, and bare torso.

"Okay, that should do," Miss Swenson said and put her phone away.

"Who are you going to show those to?" I asked, too late to do anything about it.

"Oh, no one probably," she assured me, though I didn't feel consoled in the least. "Now, about this mess?" she prodded, clearly not wanting to discuss the photos any further.

"No hands," Mom abruptly ordered and I closed my eyes for a few seconds to hide my increasing shame.

I leaned forward again, this time craning my neck down to the pool of my semen, stretched out my tongue, and started lapping it up.

"Oh my Gawd," Miss Swenson purred. "Oh my god, oh my god. oh-my-god."

She kept repeating the same thing over and over, faster and faster, as I slurped up my cum, swallowed, then repeated the process until all that was left were smears of cum.

"Clean it up proper," Aunt Clara urged, and I proceeded to lick the entire front of Miss Swenson's skirt, until it looked glossy, like a freshly waxed hood on a car.

"Stand up," Mom commanded and I rose with her. "Let me look at you," she said nonchalantly as she shuffled me by my hips until I was standing in front of her.

"It seems you got a little on your chin," she said affectionately, then leaned forward and gently kissed the spot on my chin where some of my cum had collected. Her lips were soft and warm and wet and my dick reacted at the sensation.

Slowly, she planted small kisses on my chin, feathery pecks that migrated closer to my lips until Mom and I were kissing each other on the lips, not making out but lovingly

Miss Swenson gasped at the sight.

Aunt Clara harumphed, possibly upset that she hadn't thought of the idea first.

Mom pulled off with a pop. "Is there anything you'd like to say to Miss Swenson, Andy?"

"I... Thank you, Miss Swenson... for letting me... do that. And I promise I'll do better about not peeping at you. That was wrong of me."

"Oh... well, all's forgiven, Andy. I assure you, you've made up for it." She swatted my behind playfully.

"May I go use the restroom, Mom?" I asked and she responded with a nod.

"You can go clean up your room when you're done. I think we have some more things to discuss with Miss Swenson now."

"Oh... okay," I muttered, wishing I could have stayed standing in the corner so I could listen in. Instead, I started to walk away, albeit quite slowly.

"You do need to be discreet about the photos," Mom started.

"I understand," Miss Swenson assured her. "No one else will ever get a copy of them. I promise, Mary."

"Okay, then," Mom replied, apparently that's all the assurance she needed for our neighbor to have compromising, lewd pictures of me.

"Now, about being a caregiver," Aunt Clara started.

"I'll do it!" Miss Swenson blared before Aunt Clara could even start describing anything.

Mom and Aunt Clara started laughing boisterously.

"I figured you would," Mom chimed in happily. "And just wait 'til you hear about the rights and responsibilities of a caregiver. I think you'll be more than happy with your decision."

Oh, Gawd, I groaned silently. What about Nadia? She's never going to forgive me. She's going to hate me forever.

I sulked to my room, feeling bad that I hadn't responded to Nadia's texts the night before when she had to stay all night in her house alone. And now, compounding that guilt, I had just spewed my seed onto her mother's lap and then eaten it in front of her. Added to that, her mom was now a caregiver and, given what I had to do to my own mother as a caregiver, I had a good sense I'd have to do the same to Miss Swenson.

I wondered if there was any future to be had with Nadia Swenson and the thought I might not made me want to cry.

I determined right then to talk to Mom and Aunt Clara the next chance I got. As soon as Miss Swenson left and, maybe, before she left if I had to.

A groundswell of determination I'd never felt before rushed through me. I stood taller. I pushed out my chest. I set my eyes in determination and turned back to the living room.

For the first time ever, I was going to fight for my woman... er, the woman I wanted, that is. The woman I'd been in love with since the day I could love someone like that. I had to try and I had nothing to lose, or so I thought.

"Mom! Aunt Clara!" I blared from the hallway before I'd even reached the corner and could see the women. "Don't you dare ruin things for me with Nadia!" I spoke with determination. I spoke with conviction. I spoke loudly, almost rudely, because I felt I needed to. I had to say what I needed to before I lost the nerve. "And about those pictures, Miss Swenson..." I started to rant a little more before I caught myself mid-sentence and stopped in my tracks.

Before me, on the couch, Aunt Clara and my stepmom were lip-locked. Aunt Clara's hand was hidden behind Mom's neck. Mom's fingers were tussling Aunt Clara's hair. They were making out lustily on our couch while Miss Swenson looked on.

Miss Swenson looked over at me and held her hushing finger to her mouth. Then she used the same finger to give me the come closer gesture and I did.

I shuffled my way across the living room floor and sat on the coffee table. For a moment, I watched the spectacle before me like a voyeur. Then I noticed Miss Swenson's phone on the table right next to me.

I slyly scooted it under my leg and waited until Miss Swenson was engrossed in watching the exhibition before pulling it out, setting it on silent, and opening the camera app.

My plan was simply to delete all the photos she'd just taken and return the phone to its original location on the table. No one would be the wiser and I would no longer have to worry that they might get leaked.

It seemed such an obvious solution and, yet, I couldn't do it. I set the phone back on the table and, despite wanting to continue watching the show, I excused myself and headed to my room and plopped myself on my bed, and stared at the ceiling for several minutes.

"I think we need to talk," Miss Swenson startled me. She was standing at my open bedroom door, leaning against its door frame.

"H-hi, Miss Swenson... What do you want? I mean... Is everything okay?" I asked.

"I saw what you did, Andy," she cut right to the point. "And I have to say... it hurt my feelings."

"H-hurt you?"

"Yes. You know I've always adored you, don't you? I've known you practically your whole life. I've hoped someday you'll be part of my family even. I still do." She paused to let that sink in and she only continued when I looked away in shame.

"So, do you understand why my feelings are hurt? Do you honestly think I might do something to hurt you, Andy?"

"I... no, Miss Swenson... I don't think you'd do it on purpose," I answered.

"But you're afraid I might on accident?" she asked.

"Well, yes ma'am," I answered honestly.

"Do you know why I even wanted those pictures in the first place, Andy?" She didn't wait for me to answer. "Because I want to remember the very special moment we shared. The next time I'm feeling lonely... because that happens a lot... or if I'm just feeling horny... which also happens a lot... I wanted to be able to look at those pictures and see you. Your cum on my skirt. Your beautiful cock. I wanted to remember what a magical moment we shared."

"I... I didn't know that. I thought... Well, I thought you were going to show them to people. And then Nadia might find out, too, and then..."

"And then Nadia would never want to be with you?"

I nodded.

"Andy, do you not know that Nadia is every bit as smitten by you as you are by her? I swear, if left up to the two of you, you'll both die virgins. Trust me, it would take a whole lot more than this to make her not want to be with you."

My face must have shown a look of disbelief.

"It's true, Andy. I wouldn't lie to you... I guess I was hoping you already knew how much I care about you, too. But if you feel like you need to have those pictures deleted... Then, go ahead. Delete them." She tossed me her phone. "I'm sorry you think you do, though."

Miss Swenson turned to head back to the living room and, against better logic, I called to her. "Wait!"

She stopped a step into the hall and turned back.

I picked up her phone and walked over to her, handing it to her without opening it. "Miss Swenson," I said quietly, "I know Aunt Clara says I shouldn't say this anymore, because no one believes me when I do... but, I'm sorry. I do trust you, or... I really want to... I'm just scared, I guess."

Miss Swenson smiled at me, a smile that was at once reassuring and beaming with joy. "Let me see your phone, Andy," she held out her hand and I gave it to her.

Then she opened my camera app and kneeled to the floor in front of me. She held the phone up in the air, the standard pose to take a selfie, except she made sure she got not only herself in the picture but also my naked dick, a fraction of an inch from her outreached tongue. She was cupping my balls in her hand and sticking out her tongue, desperately close to touching the slit in my cockhead.

"I'm trusting you, too, now," she said after standing back up.

My phone chirped with a new incoming message.

"A photo like that could ruin me. You understand?"

A tear formed in my eye and I leaned toward her.

She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me.

"There is one person I want to show the pictures to though," she whispered. "At the right time."

"Um... okay," I gave her my permission without even knowing who she might be referring to.

"And that's one," she said flatly. "Now that I'm an official caregiver on Team Andy, I have to do my part. You said 'um.' But I won't count the 'sorry' since I know you meant it."

I smirked. "Thank you, Miss Swenson," I whispered.

She kissed my forehead and left.

# # # # #

A final note to the reader:

Thanks for taking the time to read this installment in the 'Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind' series. I hope you're enjoying it!

Now it's your turn and please don't be bashful! Votes are appreciated but feedback means more.

Got a story idea? Pass it on. I won't promise anything, but it's still fun to hear what others think might make for a good story.

Thanks again!

-BizMe