All Comments on 'Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind Pt. 12'

by BizarroMe

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

Very good story. I hope that’s not all. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it. Thanks again and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was all ok until the ultimate debasement, and willful degradation by Cunt Aunt Clara and Step Mom. By their position of authority and supervision for Andy, along with when Andy kept saying NO, it was nothing more than a gang bang willful RAPE. When a lady says no, it means no and supposed to stop. When a man says no to the cunt ladies, the women ignored and still sodomized Andy. If I were Andy, first thing I would do is go to the hospital, file rape charges against Aunt Clara, have her licence revoked, and push for full prosecution. Maybe after spending the next 20 years in lockup, being a bitch to Big Bertha, she would learn the meaning of NO. Lock all of them up, sue them for everything they have, throw away the key, leave town, with all the money, and never look back. Dump the girlfriend. If she truly loved Andy, she would not let something happen to her lover, boyfriend, future husband. This is the worse case of betrayal, disguised as humor I have ever read. All those bitch cunts were supposed to be helping Andy, and all they did was to reinforce the fact Rape, Sodomy, and Sexual Abuse is ok, as long as it is disguised as being clinically done to correct a supposed deficiency in Andy's behavior. This is similar to the old procedure of frying someone's brain to correct split personality. There are better ways of helping Andy such as positive reinforcement. If that were to happen to me, I would have done everything in my power to break free, inflict as much initial damage, call 911, and plead self defense. This last chapter does not even rate a star. What a fucked up mess.

crunch69crunch69over 2 years ago

the last part where he broke was a little too much i can see him hating them now and leaving. his stepmom will be sad when he leaves and doesnt have the same relationship with him anymore. nadia i cant believe she would be ok with that. if she is he needs to leave her

BizarroMeBizarroMeover 2 years agoAuthor

Don’t be surprised if I eventually rework this chapter. I really do read all feedback, including critical stuff, and I hear where you’re all coming from. I had been floating a different plot line around in my head while writing this version and in retrospect should have gone that route. I know some of you are posting as anonymous but if you sign up for free Lit account, I’ll definitely post an update to my profile if (or more likely when) I do a rewrite on this chapter.

Thanks again for your feedback. Seriously and for real. -Biz

P.S. Yes, there will be one more chapter after this, but not until I get my head on the right place for this chapter first. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really loved the whole story including this whole chapter and I don't think it needs to be rewritten at all. I just really expected miss Maribell to lay on her back and to try to catch Andy's final cum into her mouth, being in charge of cleaning up and all ;-).

HickityHickityover 2 years ago

I preferred it when it was more of a gentle humiliation/femdom kind of thing. It's all kind of gone down hill for me after the first few chapters but I was curious enough to see where it went. I really like the premise and there's nothing wrong with your writing but I wasn't into Perkins' since she felt too much like a predator I guess? And Aunt Clara pushed it too far, I think Nadia or his mom should have listened to him more, feels like he was manipulated into this in the end.

I guess the later chapters just kind of weren't my thing? Good job anyways, don't mean to discourage you or anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Obviously there's some suspension of disbelief because this is fictional, but, honestly, this went waaaay past where it should have. We went from him having his 'caregivers' who ultimately care for him and he's ultimately okay with the situation to literal rape. This went from a humiliation to harem story to actual sexual assault. This went way too far in what the series was ultimately hinting at leading up to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was this your final chapter? I would like to see what happens with one more chapter, if you're going to go down that route.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed your story. Would love to see Andy get dominate and make all his conquests worship his cock and dish out some discipline.

Either way, kudos!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope Andy gets back at Aunt Clara next time.

CroonyCroonyover 2 years ago
A happy ending?

Let's hear how he fucks his aunt and Nadia's mother then lives happy ever after with his girlfriend while servicing his caregivers.

sirgrunt99sirgrunt99over 2 years ago

Are you going to find out about the graduation?

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

Surely that cannot be the end?

It's been five months, now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think the storyline is great. Would love to see Andrew make his mom and Aunt Clara have sex together and maybe join in for threesome. Also a threesome with Nadia and Miss Swanson. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really like this series, will it continue?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keep Perkins and the gang out of this storyline from here on. Bitch Perkins is nothing but a burden and distraction to readers. Not to mention, unconsensual penetration is a total turn-off.

And make Clara a bit more human as she can't be dispensed with. This sadomasochism is not helping her character at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The addition of Perkins to this story was a huge mistake. She doesn't fit the tone or overall vibe of the story and is frankly pretty gross in her behavior and everything else. I love the rest of it though. Please pick this story back up, but have Perkins get hit by a bus or something.

ceedeehceedeeh8 months ago

This could have ended a lot better than this! Wasted a whole day on this drivel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBizarroMe@BizarroMe
Story Update 20210730: Part 12 of the "Mom, Aunt Clara, & My Wandering Mind" is finally in the queue. Lucky 13 will be the last chapter which I hope will make everyone happy, both my fans (high-fives and thank-you's) and my trolls (yes, I've collected a few and zerbits to yo...