Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BizarroMe
BizarroMe
211 Followers

I couldn't refuse her but nodded my acquiescence nonetheless. Then I watched as she slid her dainty finger behind the top hem of my bikini briefs and pulled them away from my belly and toward her, our eyes locked on each others' the entire time.

Once the fabric was pulled away several inches, she again smiled sweetly before allowing her gaze to fall to my crotch, bravely taking in the sight of my thickening penis despite her otherwise prim, almost prudish decorum. "It's quite nice, Andy," she said sweetly. "Thank you for letting me look at it."

"Y-you're welcome," I managed to mutter just before she snuck a single finger behind the fabric where the others couldn't see what she was doing and caressed the head of my dick with her fingertip.

My cock jolted to attention at her touch, causing her to silently giggle before shutting down her undignified foray and turning back to rejoin the conversations at the table.

"Are you having fun," Mom asked as I set her salad down in front of her.

I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, it sure seems like you are," she quibbled as if it mattered whether I was or not. "I am," she bragged.

"Good for you," I said snidely, leaving Mom with a pouty look on her face as I extracted myself from her side.

"Five, Andrew," Aunt Clara said sternly. "That was rude. Apologize to your Mom."

"I'm not allowed to apologize, remember?" I spouted off spitefully to Aunt Clara, purely out of reaction and with no self-control.

"Six, Andrew," Aunt Clara shot a menacing glare at me that cut through me like a laser, instantly breaking my revolt in its tracks.

I maneuvered back to my stepmother's side and leaned down, crouching next to her and leaning closer in an attempt to not draw attention. "I'm sorry, Mom," I said quietly.

"Are you?" she asked sharply, knowing my penchant for saying sorry as if it were merely a catchphrase.

"I didn't mean to snap at you, Mom. I am sorry if I upset you. But... no, I'm not having fun. Just because my stupid dick gets hard doesn't mean I want it to," I said just above a whisper, hoping no one else could hear. "It's just... biology, I guess."

"Were you having fun with me earlier? When we were in the shower? Or was that just biology, too?" she snipped, an edge of hurt in her voice that couldn't be masked.

"That was different, Mom," I tried to assure her. "I love you. And... yeah... I wanted it." I smiled when I saw stiffness in her jawline start to relax. "And I'd like it again, sometime, if you'll forgive me?" I raised my eyebrows and shot her a puppy dog look, hoping to break down the rest of her defensiveness.

"You should still be obeying," Mom griped. "And at least pretend to have a better attitude."

"I'll try, Mom, but... how would you like it?" I started to argue, seeming to forget where I was and wanting to explain myself to Mom.

"That's enough, Andy," Mom shooed me away with a wave of her hand. "I'm not happy with you."

"Maybe I'll let her administer your corrections tonight, Andrew," Aunt Clara threatened. "Your 'apology' only made things worse. Congratulations, you've just earned two more corrections."

Aunt Clara looked down at my crotch disappointedly. "You'd better be in your thong when you come back and you'd better be hard, too."

"H-hard?" I asked like I didn't know what she meant by that.

"Another correction, Andrew, and yes, hard. At least more impressive than this. Consider it your penance for upsetting your Mom."

I swallowed hard, wishing I'd handled things better and knowing I'd pay a price later for having not. Then I glanced over at Mom who appeared to be fighting back tears caused by my defiance.

I made one more round to clear dirty plates from the table before heading back to the tent where I read the caterer's notes on how to plate the main course, putting out of my mind how I'd upset my stepmother. I checked and double-checked the instructions and, once I felt good about it, I went and changed into my thong.

Even without an erection, it was literally a stretch to fit my manhood inside without something popping out. But with the order to come back hard, I tried stroking it in the tent to get some blood to circulate.

It didn't work and knowing the ladies would be expecting their main course soon, I set about plating their entrees.

I tried once more before leaving the tent to make myself stiff, but to no avail. The best I managed was a semi-hard-on which I could only hope would be enough to appease Aunt Clara.

As I approached the table, carrying the heavy tray of plates to the waiter tray stand, I locked eyes with Aunt Clara who was none too happy. I'd no sooner set the tray down when she was at my side.

"Did I not give you an order to be hard?" she snarled in my ear.

"I... I tried, Aunt Clara," I said honestly.

"You tried, Andrew? What eighteen-year-old boy can't get himself hard?" she taunted. "I think it's time for your immersion to begin, you insolent little brat!"

She turned to face the ladies at the table, clapping her hands twice to get their attention. "Ladies! Ladies!" she raised her voice just enough to overpower their ongoing conversations.

"Andrew has just informed me that he was unable to properly prepare himself for the main course and therefore needs assistance," she announced. "Do I have a volunteer to help him get on track?"

"Help him with the main course?!" old lady Perkins objected. "My guests shouldn't have to help serve their own dinner!" Her scowl was fierce and her eyes narrowed in simmering fury.

"I should restate the situation," Aunt Clara tried to reassure old lady Perkins. "The assistance he needs isn't with the food service. It's with something else entirely."

"I'm not helping," loud-mouthed Maribell grumbled, crossing her arms in front of her.

Old lady Perkins huffed in frustration, still not placated by Aunt Clara's vague clarification.

"I can..." Mom started to say, but Aunt Clara cut her off.

"You've already done your share of helping today, Mary," Aunt Clara admonished.

"I'll do it," diminutive Miss Patty offered with a smile after no one else volunteered.

"Very good," Aunt Clara accepted her offer. "Can you please join Andrew and me in the tent? This will only take a minute."

A moment later, I was standing in the tent before Aunt Clara and Miss Patty.

"What exactly can I help with?" Miss Patty asked politely, not aware yet of what Aunt Clara wanted her to do.

"You see, Patty," Aunt Clara started, "I commanded Andrew to serve our entrees in this thong," she reached out and pulled the waistband out before letting it snap back against my skin. "But he was also supposed to be more... impressive. His current state is... abysmal. He said he tried."

"Y-you want me to... to..." Miss Patty stammered.

"I want you to get him hard, Patty." Aunt Clara helped her finish her sentence.

Miss Patty looked over at me and I quickly diverted my gaze downward, unable to look her in the eye.

"You said you would help," Aunt Clara reminded her. "Should I ask Maribell instead?"

"No!" Miss Patty answered sharply, mercifully sparing me from brutish Maribell. "No... I'm happy to help."

"Very well, then. Do whatever you have to and please make it quick. We don't want our food to get cold," Aunt Clara said dismissively before exiting the tent and returning to the table.

Miss Patty approached me quietly, lifting my face with a gentle finger to my chin until my eyes met hers. "I wish I could say I don't want to do this, Andy," she said quietly. "I shouldn't want to; I know that. But I do." She released her touch on my chin to trace the same finger along my neck and down to my chest.

"I know you're a good boy. And I don't understand how you got into this situation. Truly, I don't. But I can't help feeling quite blessed to be here." She paused her speech for a moment, allowing her finger to tease my nipple with delicate flicks and circular caresses. "I know it's selfish of me, but... well, I do enjoy seeing your strong body. You're very handsome and... well... I'm old."

"You're not that old," I said without thinking. "I mean... you're still pretty, Miss Patty. And you've been really nice to me. Nicer than the others."

"Still... I know this isn't right, but... I'll ask forgiveness later," she said distractedly. "May I... kiss you?"

Her request surprised me. I was in no position of control here. She could do practically anything she wanted to me, but she was asking for a kiss?

"Um... yes," I answered.

She immediately moved closer, craning her neck upward as I lowered mine. It was a simple kiss--no tongue action, no mauling--and yet it seemed sensuous, triggering within me a reaction I wasn't expecting.

She pulled back and smiled. "Thank you," she said and I had to ask why. "Because I haven't kissed a man in years, that's why. Not since my Roger passed away." Her look seamed at once sullen and at peace.

"Oh... I'm sorry," I offered, unsure what else to say. "And you're welcome. I mean, you said 'thank you' for the kiss, you know. You're a good kisser, by the way," I said with a wide smile, hoping she would take the compliment as sincerely as I'd meant it to be.

"Well," she recomposed herself, "thanks again," she demured. "But I apparently have a job assignment, don't I?" Her cute button nose seemed to blush as she'd said it. But whatever embarrassment she might have been feeling didn't keep her from what she did next.

She reached down to my crotch, cupping my balls in her small hands while lifting her head again for another kiss.

I willingly obliged, leaning down and closing my eyes, imagining a younger Miss Patty, still with her cute nose and small frame, but more perky and tight than she was now. It wasn't difficult to imagine her in her prime as her skillful lips and experienced hands teased arousal from my loins that I could never have predicted.

Within seconds I was hard and starting to rock my pelvis against her ministrations.

She pulled back and looked down, seemingly proud of her accomplishment. My hard-on tented the fabric of the thong until a gap formed on its own between the top hem of the garment and the skin of my belly.

She pulled the fabric open further, revealing my cockhead to her gaze and a small drop of precum that had emerged from my cum slit. Her proud smile turned prouder and her cheeks blushed.

"I suppose we should get back," she said half-heartedly and I have to admit I felt similar mixed feelings. With her hand on my bare ass, she walked beside me back to the table.

"What exactly were you helping with?!" big-mouth Maribell nearly shouted upon our return, seeing my obscene protuberance leading the way. "Maybe I should have offered to help."

"Mission accomplished," Aunt Clara commended Miss Patty with an approving nod. "The right woman for the job, I see."

I quickly uncovered the plates and started setting them before each woman.

Their groping and manhandling grew increasingly brazen--hands squeezing my ass, fingers running up the cleft between my cheeks, fingers pulling the tented fabric open and peeking in while I set plates on the table. Fortunately, my stay with each woman was short since I was trying to make up for lost time and didn't want their food to get cold. Still, I was becoming increasingly rigid at the constant touching and lewd comments.

As the women ate their meals, I was instructed to keep the drinks filled, take away dirty plates, and most importantly, stay hard. If my erection started to wane, there was no shortage of volunteers who, without being asked, reached out to tease my dick back to full salute.

Soon, the ladies finished their meals and I removed the last of their plates.

"One last outfit," old lady Perkins chimed. "It's time for dessert!" She motioned me to come to her, reaching out to my scantily clad body and tracing her fingers wantonly over my torso, down to my hips, to my inner thighs, and then up, directly onto my already obscene tumescence. "I can't wait to see what you have for us, Andy," she said lasciviously and I wondered if she intended to strip me of my thong right then and there.

"Go get into your final outfit before the grand finale," she ordered. "We can't wait for our dessert."

Her use of double-entendre wasn't lost on me. It couldn't have been with all the snickering and giggles that roared from the other ladies. My cheeks blushed and I knew that, soon, I would no longer have the activity of work to distract me from their carnal glares, their indecent comments, or their libertine gropings.

Back in the tent, I stripped out of the thong and attempted to secure the cock sock around my manhood, both my testicles and my shaft. Fortunately, the fabric had some stretch to it or it simply wouldn't have been possible. With no straps but a cinch cord, I felt even more exposed than in the scant fabric of the thong, which I didn't think possible. In fact, I felt nearly more naked in the cock sock than nothing at all.

Check that, I quickly corrected myself. There's nothing more naked than being truly naked. Except if you're naked with a raging hard-on, I supposed, but then I did have that, too.

I plated their desserts--a cheesecake with a strawberry drizzle with some blueberries--following the caterer's instructions, and carried the dishes out to the ladies.

"I see what I want for dessert and it isn't on that tray!" loud-mouthed Maribell boomed before I'd gotten anywhere close to the table.

Her comment caused the other ladies to all turn and face me, taking in the sight of a young man wearing nothing but a small cloth baggie tied around his twig and berries approaching their table.

Hoops and hollers resounded so loudly that I looked around to make sure no neighbors had come to seek out the curiosity. My face burned in embarrassment, but at least I had a little bit of work left to do, so I tried to concentrate on that... I said, I tried.

As I set the platter full of desserts on the waiter tray stand, I naturally bent over which caused no small incursion of crude comments from the ladies.

"Oh, his ass is so fine!" the normally quiet Millie screeched.

"Fine enough for spanking," old lady Perkins grunted huskily, that she could get herself off on spanking a naked young man was undeniable.

"I would just kiss it," cute, button-nosed Miss Patty said and the thought of her sweet face planting kisses on my bottom made my penis jump within the soft confines of the small cock sock. "I would kiss it and lick it and kiss it some more." Oh Gawd, Miss Patty, I mumbled to myself. If she'd kept on saying such things, I might have cum in the sack without even being touched. Why I don't know. But for whatever reason, she got to me.

"Kiss it? Sure. Lick it? Definitely. But then I'd take this dildo right here and I'd fuck him with it!" Loud-mouthed Maribell roared, the sound of her cackle exploding through the air and reverberating in my skull.

I couldn't help turning around and, sure enough, the old woman had produced a bright purple dildo from her purse--long and thick, to my eyes anyway, and so lifelike that it conjured images of her using it on herself.

I shuddered in place while at the same time turning crimson from my scalp to my neck and onward. A full-body blush. I hadn't known that was possible.

"It's good for all those things," Aunt Clara assured them shooting a wink in my direction that sent me twirling around to face the dessert tray again.

I had to consciously slow my breathing, closing my eyes to try to compose myself. Reminding myself that it wasn't going to get any better the longer I waited, I picked up two dessert plates and carried them to the table, intending to serve the hostess, old lady Perkins, first.

"I'll be last this time, Andy," she directed, nodding her head to have me serve Aunt Clara first.

I scooted to Aunt Clara's right and leaned in to set her plate down. Immediately, I felt old lady Perkins' hands on my butt cheeks and running up and down my completely exposed butt crack.

Not to be outdone, Aunt Clara reached up from below, leading with a straightened, stiff finger-missile targeting my bum hole. On contact, I jumped, nearly dropping both dessert plates.

"Ah, ah, ah," old lady Perkins chastised, seeing not only what Aunt Clara was doing and approving of it, but reminding me to stay composed, no matter what they did to me.

I set Aunt Clara's dessert plate down and hastily retreated to serve the woman to Aunt Clara's left--Mom.

I tried to stay further back from the table and stretch my reach forward to set the plate down, but Aunt Clara would have nothing of it.

She reached back with her left arm and shoved me closer to the table. "Hold him here, Mary," she commanded my stepmother and at once I felt Mom's arm replace Aunt Clara's holding my body closer to the table.

Aunt Clara then turned and, with both hands, turned me around so that my bare ass now faced the table and all of the women. Not only that, but my ardent cock, barely contained in the tiny fabric cloth baggie was now pressing hard against Mom's arm, sending thrills of pleasure as it rubbed the silky soft fabric against the skin of my shaft.

SMACK!

I jumped at the unexpected spanking of my ass by Aunt Clara. I couldn't help it! I nearly dropped the plate of cheesecake, but somehow managed to secure it with my second hand.

SMACK!

A second spank, but at least I'd heard this one coming as her hand wooshed through the air.

"There's more where that came from," Aunt Clara promised the ladies cheerily, but it only sounded threatening to me.

Perhaps sensing Aunt Clara wouldn't spank me anymore, Mom's hold on my body loosened. But she only did it so she could slink her hand to the cock sock and maul my balls with her fingers before quickly snaking up and wrapping my cock in her fist. Mom stroked it twice before Aunt Clara turned me to face forward again, the table in front of me--six pairs of eyes locked on brazen immodesty.

"That spanking got him even harder!" big-mouth Maribell cracked loudly, like instant thunder after a too-close lightning strike.

Only Mom and I knew the real reason for my increased hardness wasn't the spanking. Not solely, anyway. It was her opportunistic molesting of my manhood while no one else could see. I feared and wondered what the other ladies would do to me if they had the same opportunity... when they had it.

I set Mom's dessert plate down and removed myself from the table to fetch two more dessert plates.

As I approached cute Miss Patty, I felt my heart beating in my chest at the echo of her confession of what she wanted to do to my bare bottom: "I'd kiss... and lick... and kiss some more."

My hardened rod bounced within the cock sack as I approached, hiding nothing of my preemptive response to the inexplicable allure Miss Patty had on me.

"Someone likes Patty," rowdy Maribell heckled crudely. "My Gawd, he might cum in that sack of his just being near her!"

Again, I blushed, and I noticed Miss Patty did, too. "Thank you," she said sweetly, looking up into my eyes as I leaned over to set her dessert plate for her.

"You're welcome, Miss Patty," I answered quietly, barely above a whisper.

Her sweet, almost innocent smile melted me until it turned almost predatory as her eyes descended to the steely tent of fabric, presented so flagrantly just a few inches from her face. Her once prim and proper countenance turned indecent as she visually drooled over my straining, barely hidden, secret.

"Check him!" Maribell taunted raunchily. "See if he's got precum! I bet he does!"

BizarroMe
BizarroMe
211 Followers