Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me what you want, Andy," Miss Patty--the sweet version of her I'd seemed to have fallen for--asked so charmingly it sounded like music, even though she was presenting herself wantonly before me like a five-dollar strumpet.

"F-f-fuck!" I blurted as my balls began churning, what little restraint I had left giving way to surrender. "I... I want to cum on your tits!" I declared the most vulgar, lewd words I'd ever spoken in my life. "Unh... Mmm... please, Miss Patty... please, let me," I begged, edging ever closer to the point when it wouldn't matter if she'd given permission or denied it, the dam would surely burst of its own accord.

"Do it, Andy!" Miss Patty encouraged, as she knelt in front of me, scooting close enough that I could have almost touched her with my cock if only I was the one controlling my position. "Please let me feel your hot cum on my chest! It's been so long, Andy! I want to feel it again!"

I could handle no more and instantly the torrent broke free of its confines. White, hot lava surged through my inner channels and to my shaft, exploding forth when it found freedom at the opening of my cum slit.

"AAAAAAHHH!" I half-yelled, half-gasped as cum shot wildly into the open air as Millie directed the aim of my bucking cock as it fought against her pummeling grasp like a wild horse against a lead.

"Yes!" Miss Patty squealed with delight, her ecstasy revealed in her lust-filled eyes and mouth that gaped open as if where she really wanted me to cum was into the cavern of her throat. "Oh, yes, Andy! Give it to me! Give me your cum, you sweet boy!" she sang melodiously.

"Unh!" I groaned, my hips still impaling Millie's fist as my jizm streamed forth, waning in its volume though one surely couldn't tell that from the frantic thrusting of my pelvis. "Ohhhhhh!" I moaned as I finally started to slow.

Millie slowed her pummeling to a slow, sustained stroking, working some of the translucent white slipperiness that held to my cockhead over my glans and sending jolts of electric shock into my oversensitive glans.

With her hand now coated with my cum as well, she started to reach it to her mouth, making a show of what she was about to do.

"Ah, ah, ah," Maribell interrupted Millie's revelry with a reminder. "I'm in charge of cleanup, Millie," she said sternly, snatching Millie's hand before she had a chance to rebelliously sneak it to her waiting lips. "Naughty Millie!" Maribell chastised though I could sense a very slight tone of playfulness in her charged tone.

"A little birdy told me," Maribell said haughtily, looking directly into my eyes. "That you clean up your own messes, boy. Is that true?"

I gulped and closed my eyes, then nodded my answer.

"Do you like to clean up your own mess?" she asked in follow-up and I unconvincingly shook my head.

"N-n-no... I... No," I grunted weakly.

"Hmm, I'm not sure I believe you," Maribell said suspiciously.

"Feed him one of your fingers, Millie," she ordered her friend and the look on Millie's face changed from pouting over not being allowed to taste my cum herself to glee that she could feed it to me.

Millie reached her pointing finger to my mouth and, shamefully, I parted my lips. She slid her finger into my mouth to only one knuckle. "Well?" she asked me, her voice dry and hoarse. "Lick it off, Andy," she commanded.

I swirled my tongue around her slender pointer, cleaning off my cum, then continued the same as she reached her finger in further until my lips reached the end of her curled digit in my mouth.

She pulled her finger out and kept my lips closed tight around it until it released with a pop.

"I think you love it, you little pervert," Maribell gloated. "Almost as much as I love watching you do it."

"Can I have the rest, Maribell?" Millie asked longingly to taste my manly essence still wet on her hand.

"Sure," Maribell answered, obviously enjoying being the person in charge.

Millie wasted no time in licking her palm, devouring the coating of my seed on her hand and fingers. "Oh, Gawd, yes," she rasped with her eyes trailing down to my still cum-covered cock, "I love the taste of a young stud's baby juice." The ravenous hunger in her eyes told of her desire to clean off my penis as fastidiously as she'd just done to her hand.

"That's not for you," Maribell said imposingly causing Millie to relent with a sulking whimper.

Maribell then instructed Miss Patty to lie down on the ground and while waiting for her to do so, she knelt before me, grasping my thighs with her strong hands and turning me to face her, her mouth almost drooling as she devoured my semi-hardness with her gaze.

I sensed, a moment too late, what was about to happen--what I didn't want to happen--the last thing I ever wanted to happen.

Maribell took my manhood in her mouth in one, swift, engulfing motion. My still sensitive cockhead hit the back of her throat causing me to wince and buck hard against her in an attempt to retreat.

Her hands moved promptly to my ass, preventing me from pulling out as she swirled her rough tongue around my cock with sloppy, savage lapping motions. "Mmmmmm," she grumbled against my mutinous cock as it started to harden again in her mouth, the rumble of her growl sending seismic tremors straight to my balls.

"Do you want some?" Maribell asked old lady Perkins, clearly hoping she'd say no.

"I'll have my fun soon," old lady Perkins reminded her, though I couldn't help noticing her voice sounded labored, almost choppy.

I was grateful she was still behind me so I couldn't see what I imagined she was doing to herself.

"Hmm, good," Maribell snarled as she descended again, this time grasping my hardening prick and shifting it to the side while turning her head, coming in at an angle.

I wondered what she was doing until I felt her wide-opened mouth sucking in one of my testicles harshly. I winced in reaction but her hands grasped even harder into my ass, keeping me in place while she tongued my ballsack clean of any remaining cum I might have had there.

She released my testicle then shifted my steely pole in the other direction and I tensed in anticipation as she devoured my other nut the same way.

"Ow!" I yelped weakly as she pulled my nut into her wet cavernous mouth with incredible suction, again swirling her tongue all over until the only wetness on my scrotum was her slippery saliva.

"We're almost done cleaning up," she growled arrogantly like a plunderer before her spoils. She turned her head to the side, nodding it toward Miss Patty, now lying completely naked on the grass.

When did that happen?! I wondered silently, my eyes gaping open at the sight of Miss Patty's nude form sprawled out so openly for all to see.

"Clean up your mess, boy," Maribell commanded, drawing my shocked expression away from Miss Patty and back to her. She smirked with satisfaction at the dumbfounded look on my face. "Down!" she commanded and I mindlessly obeyed, lowering myself to the ground, positioning myself as guided between Miss Pattie's legs.

It wasn't lost on me that this was a position that was primed for sex. Not merely sexual activity or sexual acts, but actual sex of the copulation variety. You know, penis in vagina?

As much as I liked Miss Patty...

As much as I could admit there was something alluring about her even if I couldn't fully explain it...

As much as part of me wanted to...

NO! I ordered myself to not entertain the thought. I am NOT having sex with Miss Patty! I determined, even while lowering my face to her chest so I could lick up my cum from pert tits and hard pointed nipples.

By no happenstance, I was convinced foul-mouthed Maribell had positioned me between her legs with intention. My suspicions were confirmed when she started speaking.

"You could if you wanted to you know," she said huskily in my ear as my reenergized dick touched the tight curly fur of Miss Patties pussy. "Just because this wasn't part of the arrangement doesn't mean you still can't."

"N-n-no," I muttered. "I-I don't think I want to," I managed to stammer out and it was the God's-honest truth.

"So maybe you do," Maribell hissed teasingly like a wily serpent in the garden. "Have you thought about that, Andy? That maybe you do want to?"

I ignored her lewd suggestions as I set myself to my assigned task, one of only two I had left before I'd fulfilled my obligations and could escape this perverse wormhole I seemed to have fallen into.

I opened my mouth and sucked up my cum from Miss Patty's skin, from just beneath her tits to her fleshy mounds themselves. When I saw some on her nipple, I had a decision to make: Lick it off with my tongue or suckle it off with my mouth. Neither seemed any better than the other, so I chose to lick.

"Oh, God," Miss Patty nearly shouted in undisguised desire at the touch of my tongue on her hardened nipple.

"Make sure it's good and cleaned, boy," Maribell commanded and I went down again, arching my back in the hope of keeping my dick from making contact with her tight curlies again.

I licked her nipple again.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!" Miss Patty shouted again in increasing pace, her hand quickly disappearing in the narrow space between us, honing in speedily on her clit where I could feel her hand's feverish motion, her fingers against her clit, the back of her hand against my hot, hard shaft.

"Oh, Gawd," I moaned in agreement as the touch of her feverishly moving hand sent new thrills of pleasure into my loins, sparking a new churning within my balls.

"I told you," Maribell bragged arrogantly. "You can if you want to... Just slide that fuck stick in, Andy."

"No! N-no!" I protested, again raising my pelvis until I could no longer feel her hand pressing against my urgent erection.

"Then clean," Maribell said in frustration as she pressed my head back to Miss Patty's chest.

I licked her right breast until there was no more to clean up. Then I slurped up the cum that landed between her breasts until that was unblemished, too.

All the while, Miss Patty continued rubbing her nub, jilling herself off while I teased her with my tongue and lips.

As I worked on her other breast, her moans grew louder and wilder. "Hummm... Ummmm... Ohhhh!"

When at last I licked her nipple, the only spot left that I noticed any cum on, she arched her back upward, forcing her tit into my mouth.

A simple lick of taut nib became my lips-wrapped-around-her-tit suckling. I closed my eyes, allowing myself this one moment to delight in Miss Patty, to give in to the carnal foreshocks of a seismic shifting and frothing in my balls.

"Yes! Yes! YES!" Miss Patty screamed as her orgasm overtook her until her self-pleasuring pace slowed and she lowered herself to the ground where she molded herself to it like jello.

I lifted my face from her bare tit and took in the sight. Her cheeks were flushed. Her eyes were closed. And she had, overall, a very sated look on her smiling face.

I strangely felt happy to have provided her that moment of bliss. I felt proud that I'd done so without crossing my own boundary--a boundary I'd set for myself only a few seconds prior in the midst of being aroused myself.

"Stupid fool," Maribell growled. "You could have fucked her, you idiot!"

"I didn't want to," I snapped back angrily from a wellspring of self-confidence I didn't know I had.

Aunt Clara, perhaps sensing a shift in the atmosphere, quickly intervened. "Miss Perkins? Are you ready?" Aunt Clara asked, speaking quickly as she ushered me to my feet.

"More than ready," she seethed already pulling her chair away from the table and sitting herself down.

I glared at Miss Maribell while not paying attention to where Aunt Clara was leading me--directly to old lady Perkins' lap to administer my corrections for the evening.

"Assume the position, Andrew," Aunt Clara commanded and, purely from habit, I lowered myself across old lady Perkins' lap, my turgid erection pressed angrily against her legs.

"Oh, that feeling again," old lady Perkins said wantonly at the touch of my hot rod as she mashed it between her inner thighs. "I've been waiting for this, Andy. I've been a very patient woman... but no more... The time has arrived for me to get my dessert... Don't forget to count, or we'll start over."

I'd barely registered any of her words, that is until the first strike landed.

SMACK!

"Ouch!" I bellowed loudly, instantly wondering why I'd thought it a good decision to have Miss Perkins administer my corrections, her violent slap on my ass immediately replaced by a soothing, almost calming caress by the same open hand.

SMACK!

A second blow landed and again I yelped aloud. "Yow! Ow!" I squirmed, trying to wiggle free until a throng of women surrounded me, grabbing my limbs and torso tight to keep me in place. Again, an open hand-rubbed, alleviating some of the stings.

Old lady Perkins pressed down on the small of my back, forcing my ardent cock to thrust between her thighs which she'd somehow managed to clench even tighter together.

I'd just fucked her legs, I realized. It was only one stroke but, still, it felt like a fuck-stroke if there ever was one. I held myself still, as much as I could, until...

SMACK!

The next blow landed and I fought to get free, knowing the entire time it was a futile endeavor, the open hand rubbing more threatening now than consolatory.

"That's it, Andy. Fight it all you want," old lady Perkins jeered with a wicked, lust-filled cackle. "The more you struggle, the more you get hard. You like getting spanked. Don't you, you naughty boy?"

"No! N-no!" I tried to protest. "I'm not sure. No, I..."

"You might even get off on spankings alone, you love this so much!" she scorned.

"No, I really don't think..." I again argued as her hand slapped my skin for the third time.

SMACK!

"You know how I know?" she sniggered, her left hand pressing down on the small of my back while her right hand maneuvered made a quick palliative pass over my butt cheeks before dipping between my legs to that spot between my balls and my asshole. "Because you haven't started counting."

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

Three more blows in a row and then a pause during which I couldn't catch my breath fast enough to start counting out loud. Not to mention her spanking hand had again found its way to my ass, spreading my cheeks and encircling my bum hole.

"One!" I shouted, tears welling in my eyes as I continued to squirm against old lady Perkins' lap. "Two, three!" I managed to blurt while a finger pressed firmly against my tight bud.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

I gasped for air but quickly shouted out. "Four, five, s-six... sevn!"

Old lady Perkins' hand was again groping my ass before I'd gotten halfway through my counting.

I pressed back hard against her prodding hand, rotating my hips, practically inviting her to poke a finger into my ass. Except I didn't want that... did I?

"Here," Aunt Clara said eagerly and I heard that familiar popping of a lotion container.

"Oh no," I sniveled but my words were ignored.

Old lady Perkins' hand returned to my ass, slithering along the cleft between my cheeks, intruding between their meager defenses until she'd reached her target and tickled my sphincter.

SMACK!

SMACK!

I wasn't expecting the spanks but I somehow managed to count. "Eight, nine!" I cried as the distraction of being spanked by her left hand provided her the opportunity she needed to insert a single finger into my accomodating ass, two knuckles deep.

"No! Please!" I implored to an unmerciful oppressor, the exact nature of my protest uncertain, even to myself.

"Please? Please, yes? Please continue?" she scoffed back. "Stop pretending you don't want this!"

SMACK!

SMACK!

Her finger was fully in and wiggling inside me, stretching my asshole in preparation for more.

"T-ten!" I somehow screeched. "Eleven!"

My hips bucked mutinously as she sought out my prostate. I knew what she was doing. She knew what she was doing. And I was powerless to stop her.

"More," old lady Perkins summoned and I heard Aunt Clara open the bottle of lubricant again.

SMACK!

"Twelve!" I barked without thinking, my eyes wide in a humiliating stupor of docility as her finger returned to plunder my ass, my muscles twitching against the intrusion while my hips reached up toward her to welcome it.

"That's a good boy," old lady Perkins commended as if it mattered at all that I wasn't fighting her anymore.

If anything, I expected her to be disappointed that I wasn't fighting her. But then, perhaps the unrelenting blushing of my neck from constant humiliation was enough for her to get her jollies--that and the obvious physical enjoyment I was getting out of it despite my indeterminate, less frequent objections.

"I knew you liked this," her voice steamed so hotly I could almost see the vapor. "You love that your old neighbor has her finger in your ass while spanking that cute bottom of yours."

I was about to object when two things severed the connection from my brain to my mouth.

SMACK!

The first was yet another spank.

"Thirteen," I eeked.

The second thing was when an additional finger penetrated my ass, not only without any ceremony but not even a salutation.

"Mmmm," old lady Perkins groaned on my behalf since I had grown silent, the only sounds I heard were the aboriginal drumbeats of my heart and every word she deigned to patronize me with. "Such a fine young ass, Andy. You look so fucking perfect with my fingers inside your cute little ass. I think you're almost ready."

"R-ready?" I asked, the first fully coherent words I'd spoken in what seemed like an eternity. "Ready for wha-?"

SMACK!

SMACK!

"Shit! F-fourteen... f-fifteen," I sputtered, wobbling in my knees and wondering why I wasn't hearing any sounds from the other women. I focused my peripheral vision just enough to realize they were all still surrounding me, restraining me, though I no longer registered their touch.

Half the ladies had expressions of incredulity pasted on their faces. But all of them had a look of salacious determination--not only admitting their deep-seated depravity but a primordial impulse to see it unfold before them.

Before I could speculate any further on the reasons for their silence, I felt a third finger at my entrance as the first two started a thrusting cadence in my channel.

SMACK!

SMACK!

"Fuck! S-s-sixteen. S-s... Shit! Fuck!," I yelped as I realized the third finger had found its way past my sphincter, and an unfamiliar pleasure bordering on pain stabbed at me from behind.

"Say the number," Mom whispered and I realized I hadn't finished saying it.

"S-seventeen," I whimpered and I involuntarily started rocking against old lady Perkins' hand, pain giving way to discomfort which itself was overwhelmed by indescribable pleasure.

"That's it, Andy," old lady Perkins coaxed. "Tell me how much you want this. Tell me."

"N-no, I don't want it... that much," I tried vainly to protest despite still undulating against old lady Perkins' unnatural intrusion.

"Yes, you do," she contended, just as she'd done the first time she'd punished my ass in my own living room.

"No! I d-don't! I don't like it that much!"

SMACK!

"Fuck! Eighteen!" I shouted, fighting the urge to admit just how much I did want it, the precum oozing steadily from my shaft despite my pathetic objections.