Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BizarroMe
BizarroMe
211 Followers

"But you do!"

SMACK!

SMACK!

Her last two spanks were in mounting impatience at my refusal to admit what everyone else could plainly see. I could tell her force as well as the tone and volume of her voice that she desperately wanted me to consent. Perhaps she even needed me to.

"Nineteen! Twenty!" I shouted through nearly clenched teeth, just as Maribell decided to up the ante.

"Here, Gladys! Use this now!" Maribell suggested with a gruff tone of wanton in her voice.

At once, I felt old lady Perkins remove her fingers from the cavity of my ass and heard the familiar sound of more lubricant being squirted from Aunt Clara's ever-present reserve of the stuff.

Then, in a heartbeat, I felt my butt tunnel opening up again and something new intruded. It wasn't old lady Perkins' fingers.

I gasped in shock, not only at the erotic (though still uncomfortable) sensation of being stretched and penetrated but at the unambiguous realization of precisely what she'd done. In one fell swoop, she taken Maribell's dildo, the one so anatomically correct that it even had a bulbous mushroom cockhead on top and throbbing bein along its side, and shoved it into my ass.

I wanted to object but words and breath escaped me, replaced with only a moan that eeked of a deep-rooted pleasure I'd never felt before, its source from somewhere deep in the innermost center of my being.

"Uhhhhhhhhh," I groaned as old lady Perkins worked the fake dick back and forth in my tunnel while Maribell knelt next to me to start working the real thing.

At Maribell's mere touch along my upper thigh, I thought I mean cream all over her hand, so sensitive was my red hot prick that I could almost feel the heat of her hand before she'd actually made contact with it. Pinpricks of desire shot through my body when she did.

"Oohhhh, are you ready to admit it?" old lady Perkins taunted victoriously at the moan that started in my throat and escaped through my lips. "Or do you want me to stop now?"

At once, Maribell let go of my shaft and old lady Perkins stopped moving her hand, releasing her hold on the dildo and leaving me to buck of my own accord into the open air without the hard, fucking pummeling of the purple penis she'd been slamming into my ass.

"No! Please, no!" I begged breathily. "Please don't..."

"Please don't what?" old lady Perkins asked expectantly, anticipating my answer but requiring me to say it.

"Please, Miss Perkins!" I implored nearly in tears over my desperate longing for her to continue, an inferno of desire burning inside me.

"Please... what?" she asked again, her voice rumbling in my ears like an earthquake.

"Please... fuck me," I grunted, unable to disguise the unadulterated need seething through every cell of my body. Every muscle. Every tendon. Every sinew of strength yearning for release. "P-please... fuck my ass," I said unequivocally in surrender.

The tightness of my bud giving way to the fabricated mushroom head sent a thrill directly to my balls when she shoved it back in with triumphant fervor. Her wild wiggling and maneuvering of the silicone cock massaging my prostate sent my sperm factory into overdrive. My erogenous pleasure sensors exploded in reaction to every grind against my hidden walnut-sized cum-bump.

"Fuck! Oh, God! Ung!" I panted between words, rocking my hips and seeking the hair-trigger orgasm that seemed imminent and unavoidable.

Maribell reached beneath me again, slapping my rock-hard penis like one of those speed bags that boxers use, causing my balls to recoil though my arousal still mounted higher.

"Cum for me, Andy," old lady Perkins growled as my climax quickly approached and within seconds I was on the edge, then, falling recklessly, helplessly, over the precipice.

"Ung! Oh! I'm... Ugh! Oh, God, I'm cumming!"

A steady stream of cum coursed from my prostate to my balls to my shaft to my cockhead and then to the open air, shooting like a firehose until it landed unceremoniously on the ground beneath me.

"UGH!... UNH!..." I whimpered as old lady Perkins continued to milk my prostate, determined to release every last drop of baby seed from my body until the entirety of my life form went limp and I sank to the ground, settling flatly in the still-hot pools of my own sticky cum.

Old lady Perkins slid the dildo from my ass, pulling slowly while turning it until popped free from my man-womb.

I heard murmurs and giggles until I no longer heard anything. I nearly passed out from emotional and physical exhaustion, naked on the ground in old lady Perkins' back yard. Naked and cum-covered, and still on wanton display.

"I'm done," I managed the energy to mumble for only Aunt Clara to hear.

She knelt next to me. "What did you say, Andrew?" she asked

"I'm done, Aunt Clara," I repeated, gasping for air. "No more. I'm not doing this anymore." My face was planted heavy on the grass, my limbs pulled by an impossibly heightened force of gravity that I hadn't the energy to overcome. "No more immersion. No more anything with old lady Perkins or this stupid fucking Bridge Club... No more therapy... I'm done."

Aunt Clara smiled but I struggled to interpret it. She didn't seem surprised in the least by my pronouncement. In fact, it seemed she almost expected it. She seemed almost proud of me.

I felt her hand on my bottom, caressing it softly, though I still flinched at her touch, the sensitivity of skin across my entire body still heightened.

"Aunt Clara, if you come anywhere near my ass with that damned dildo, I swear I'll find the energy to take it and shove it up your ass instead," I threatened ominously, if not implausibly given my state.

"Promises promises," she taunted with a wicked smirk.

"I'm serious, Aunt Clara," I grunted.

"So am I," she said flatly before moving her hand to the back of my head and tenderly tussling my hair.

"Fuck you, Aunt Clara," I managed to say weakly as it seemed my entire body went limp from exhaustion.

"That can be arranged, too," she quipped happily without hesitation. "We'll talk about your graduation tomorrow... and how you might want to celebrate it."

"My graduation?" I asked almost listlessly, my body slipping closer to unconsciousness.

"Congratulations, Andrew. You're cured," she chuckled. "Actually, I've always hated that word, but... well, you understand what I mean. Now, let's get you home."

The ordeal was over, as far as I was concerned. My obligation met. My duties fulfilled. My therapy concluded, whether Aunt Clara agreed or not. I was going to kill my cousin Patrick for being a no-show and I would definitely be keeping his share of the pay, after I enjoyed the sweet sleep of exhaustion.

I remember being helped back to the house, Mom under one arm and Aunt Clara under the other, both of them telling me much fun they had. How proud they were of me. I remember they hadn't bothered to dress me since it was only next door and it was already dark out. I remember not caring.

And then, I remember my bed shifting and Nadia laying next to me, caressing my cheek and snuggling up close until her body heat warmed mine and I tried to drown myself in her presence.

I remember her saying 'I love you' and my echoing her words back. Then I smiled. And I slept.

# # # # #

A final note to the reader:

Thanks again and I truly hope you enjoyed this installment of the series: Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind.

-BizMe

BizarroMe
BizarroMe
211 Followers