Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it!" no longer quiet Millie urged in agreement.

"Yeah! Do it!" someone else encouraged and within seconds a chant of "do it, do it, do it!' rang over and over, bullying sweet Miss Patty to cave in to their peer pressure.

She reached her slender, elegant fingers forward and pulled the fabric of my thong away from me and peeking in.

Curse you! I screamed angrily in my mind. Curse you, you mutinous fucking dick!

Miss Patty licked her lips at the revelation of my cockhead to only her eyes.

"That's a yes if I ever saw one!" Maribell shouted so shamelessly, so whorishly, it was obscene and insulting even without dirty words. "Now kiss it!" Maribell taunted brashly.

"What?!" Miss Patty pushed back in shock.

"You said you wanted to! Your words, not mine!" Maribell ridiculed and twisted Miss Patty's words.

"I said I'd kiss his ass, not his..."

I thought it was charming how she couldn't bring herself to say a dirty word for penis or dick or whatever word she might say. And yet she had no problem devouring the sight of my naked cock with her eyes.

"Tomato, tom-ah-to," Maribell jeered. "Then do both! You know you want to, Patty! You both want you to!" she provoked, throwing a knowing glare in my direction as if daring me to dispute the fact that I wanted Miss Patty to kiss and lick me.

"I... I..." I stammered, unable to vocalize my thoughts since they weren't forming in my brain. Before I could make any progress on that front, I felt something warm touch my cock head or, more specifically, my cum slit.

I looked down to see the back of Miss Patty's head, blocking my view of my crotch but looking exactly as it would if my dick was being shoved into her mouth.

"Fuck!" I shouted in reflex.

"See! I told you he had precum!" Maribell gloated as, apparently, a long strand of the gooey rope had attached itself from my cockhead to the tip of her tongue and was stretching itself thin as Miss Patty lifted her head from inside my thong.

"Does he taste good?" quiet Millie asked and before I'd had the chance to process what she'd said, I felt sweet Miss Patty's mouth engulfing the head of my cock and suckling on it, devouring it with the inside of her cheeks and torturing it with the swirling of her tongue.

"Fuck! Shit! Ung!" I moaned desperately while trying fearfully not to drop the two plates of cheesecake I was still holding. "Ung... Ohhh!" I mewled like a child, nearly crying in the ecstasy that sweet Miss Patty's mouth provided.

Just when I sensed I might not be able to stop, Miss Patty stopped on her own, licking her lips as she raised her head and looked up at me again. Her eyes looked suddenly drugged by lust, her lips red and puffy from the mashing of my hot dick head in her mouth.

"Now his ass!" Maribell belted outrageously. "Kiss his ass, too! And lick it, like you said!"

Miss Patty looked up at me, almost as if asking permission, but I hadn't the chance to either deny or give it when Mom reached to me and spun me around.

Again, my ass was now facing the table, and Mom pressed against the small of my back, urging me to bend over. It was no small feat to do so with my hands preoccupied, but I obediently leaned forward, driving my bottom outward toward the table and Miss Patty's waiting hands.

She grasped me on each side her bare fingers touching my bare skin and already sending jolts of pleasure through me before she'd even planted a kiss. When she did, I nearly spewed on the spot, not only from the sensation but the knowledge of who it was whose lips were now devouring my bottom with luxurious, indecorous kisses and steamy indecent licks.

"Oh.. ung... unh... Miss Patty..." I crumbled under her ministrations to the point that my legs started to waver beneath me.

"I'd like my dessert eventually, too!" old lady Perkins interrupted the festivities with a grouchy exclamation, her unmitigated jealousy transparent in her tone.

Mom helped me raise up, my face looking sunburned from the flow of blood to my cheeks. I turned forward again and shakily stood, almost in a stupor, as the noise of raucous conversation filled the air, though I could no longer discern any of the words.

I was turned to face forward, by whom I didn't know, and ordered to set Miss Patty's dessert plate onto the table. Only then did I snap out of my reverie and remember what I was supposed to be doing.

I glanced down at my crotch, grateful that it had been covered again, though a wet spot had formed where my cockhead met the thin fabric.

I then maneuvered to the next woman who was, unfortunately, the bawdiest of them all--Maribell.

I took a deep breath before putting myself out there, like a sacrificial lamb offering itself to a predator. I knew it wouldn't go well, but I also knew my assignment--to serve old lady Perkin's guests their dessert.

Their dessert, I muttered to myself. Who are we trying to kid here? I'm their dessert.

I scooted myself to the right of Maribell and wasn't surprised that she immediately started pawing at me, kneading my ass like she was kneading dough to make bread. Not gentle like Miss Patty. Not sensuously like her, either. I felt violated and used with each touch of Maribell's hands--clutching my ass, invading my butt crack, ravaging my inner thighs with her wicked intent.

I somehow extricated myself from her plundering of my backside, only to be overrun again when I went to serve quiet Millie.

While Millie seemed to content to look but not touch, belligerent Maribell did enough perverse desecration for the two of them, all by herself.

As I went to set Millie's dessert down, Maribell attacked my cloth-covered groin, grasping my hard shaft through the thin material and pummeling it with heavy-handed strokes, threatening to completely rip the small cloth sack away from my privates. It was effective, if not arousing if its goal was to render my prick even harder, but there was no way I could get off to her rough, boorish technique.

I felt relieved when I only had old lady Perkins to serve, despite the look of lecherous satisfaction on her face, knowing her delayed gratification at getting her dessert was about to be satisfied.

"Thank you, Andy," she said politely, if not sincerely before I'd even positioned myself to her right to set the plate before her.

I set her dessert down and was about to retreat when she stopped me with her arm stretched out like a tollgate.

"You don't need to hurry off, now," she stated and despite wishing it weren't true, I knew she was right. "Just stand here, while we enjoy our desserts."

She pressed her hand against the small of my back, forcing me closer to the table until my thighs were touching the tablecloth and my barely covered groin rested just above the table top.

Conversations quieted and all I remember hearing was the sound of silverware clanking as the ladies ate their slices of cheesecake. I also remember that every eye at the table was on me, alternately ogling my never-stronger erection and my shame-covered face.

"A most decorous centerpiece, Gladys," cute button-nosed Miss Patty complimented and I blushed at her words.

"Thank you, Patty," old lady Perkins pompously took credit for the night's entertainment. "It not only looks nice, it's also quite functional."

I had no idea what she meant by that, but upon the pronouncement, I felt her right hand dip from the small of my back to the gap between my legs. Her experienced hand quickly breached the channel along my butt cheeks and slithered down to my butt hole, teasing my tight bud with circular ministrations.

I heaved at her touch, despite not wanting to be turned on by her.

"Mmmm," quiet Millie moaned at the sight, having perhaps the best seat in the house to the right of me.

"This is no ordinary centerpiece, ladies," old lady Perkins chimed proudly. "It's also a fountain. A cum-fondue, if you please," she snickered.

There was much clapping and applause at her announcement and the inauguration of their 'grand-finale.'

"We've come to some agreements, Andrew," Aunt Clara interjected as if to lay down the ground rules for the upcoming performance. "Miss Perkins' friends will get to play a role in this performance."

"Audience participation?!" big-mouth Maribell blurted excitedly.

"Indeed," Aunt Clara confirmed. "Andrew decides who does what, but it's up to each lady to decide how to accomplish their assignments."

"One lady will help you cum. Another will accept your gift. And a third will be responsible for cleaning it all up."

I quickly did the math. There were four ladies if you counted old lady Perkins, not three. I could understand if Mom and Aunt Clara had no participatory role since they could have me service them privately whenever and however they wanted. As if reading my mind, Aunt Clara continued.

"A fourth lady will administer your corrections and, if memory serves me correctly, you've earned nine tonight--times two makes it eighteen."

I had lost track of my corrections long ago. If she said I'd had nine or ninety, I had no leg to stand on to protest either way.

"Andrew, you decide. Who does what?" Aunt Clara asked, the cocky look on her face seemed never more devilish than in that very moment. As if I'd be any less tormented, simply because I chose my tormentors.

Still, I suppose I had some choices to make and none came without tradeoffs.

I decided to choose by who I didn't want to do something rather than who I did and the woman I was most concerned about was loud-mouthed Maribell.

"Maribell for cleanup," I proffered, looking to Aunt Clara to ensure that was okay. "Um, Miss Perkins for my corrections," I declared. I thought it a smart move since she'd done it before and I at least knew what to expect.

"Interesting choice," Aunt Clara said, though I wasn't sure why. "And that's two more corrections for saying 'um.'"

Dammit, you idiot! I berated myself for the slipup.

That left quiet Millie and sweet Miss Patty.

"Millie helps me to... you know," I said too quickly before changing my mind. "No, wait, Miss Patty helps me!" I blurted, perhaps too adamantly, because Aunt Clara took the opportunity to penalize me for my indecision.

"Sorry. You said Millie first. Your decisions are made," Aunt Clara pronounced gleefully.

"Now the fun part, ladies!" old lady Perkins said excitedly.

"Indeed," Aunt Clara concurred. "Now, you each get to decide how to perform your assigned duties, and, yes, you can change your mind as you go. That's a woman's prerogative after all, is it not?" she smirked and, of course, all the ladies agreed.

"Millie? Feel free to begin when you're ready," Aunt Clara directed like the master of ceremonies of some perverse dinner party. I imagined a bell ringing as they do at boxing matches to announce the start of a round, except my ordeal, I was sure, would way last longer than three minutes in a ring.

"Let's see," Millie started, pondering her options. "It's not every day a woman finds herself in such a position, is it?" She asked rhetorically as she sauntered her way toward me like a lioness on the hunt.

Immediately I started second-guessing my choices. Millie was a wildcard and I should have recognized that. They say all kinds of things about 'the quiet ones' and none of it's ever good.

"First things first," she said haughtily like a captor to her prisoner. "Let's get you in position, shall we?" I took a step back as she got within arms reach, reticent to surrender to the personally elected dictator who I hoped would be benevolent. I had no one to blame but myself if she wasn't.

"Ah, ah, ah," she said while wagging her finger at me. "Don't back away from me boy. You'll only make matters worse for yourself."

Shit, I muttered silently realizing I'd made a terrible decision.

"Now, I want to unwrap your package but I don't want you to fight me. Ladies, will you restrain him?" she asked.

"Restrain me?" I asked, a rush of panic surging through my veins. I started to revolt before the first lady grabbed me.

"I knew you'd be trouble," Millie said cockily as if my small rebellion proved her right.

"Don't you dare fight them," Aunt Clara growled from her front-row position next to Mom, who also was simply watching from her seat.

I halted any real resistance as Maribell grabbed one arm while old lady Perkins and Miss Patty weakly grabbed the other.

"Now let's see what's behind this unwrapped present," she grumbled, reaching her hand to the cock sock and releasing the cord.

My penis had already betrayed me, becoming fervently engorged from the service of desserts. But though I'd long since given up hope that my humiliation might be lessened, I was in no way prepared for what Millie had in mind.

She untied the cord and knelt before me then, raising herself on her knees, she lifted herself until her face was even with my manhood, the last bit of cloth protecting my modesty barely hanging on.

She opened her mouth and leaned forward, biting at the cock sock until it was clenched between her teeth in a vice-like hold. Then she leaned back, pulling the cock sock with it until my angry steel rod broke free and slapped against my belly.

Gasps filled the air as the ladies restraining me got their first sight of my cock in all its unhidden glory. My face turned red, not only at my embarrassment but in shame at the reaction I'd allowed. I'd perhaps never had a stronger, more strident erection.

"Yummy," Millie graveled throatily, spitting out the cock sock from her mouth and freeing herself to proceed. She leaned forward again, licking my cockhead in tiny swirls around my cum slit, then expanding the perimeter until she was circling the entire glans.

She leaned back to inspect her handiwork. "Hmm, some precum already?" she said approvingly. "This might not take long," she pondered out loud.

"In that case," sweet Miss Patty interjected, "I'd better decide where I want him to cum," she giggled as the lewd word escaped her lips. "Or, as Clarissa put it, 'how I receive his gift'."

My mouth went agape and my eyes widened as I wondered how Miss Patty, my sweet diminutive Miss Patty, might decide to receive my sperm.

She let go of my arm, as if any of them needed to restrain me anymore and positioned herself before me, next to Millie. She kept her eyes locked on mine as she knelt, not averting her gaze to my boner until she'd gotten comfortable on the ground.

"Should I take it in my mouth?" she asked thoughtfully.

"Yeah!" loud-mouth Maribell cheered.

"But then... how would you clean it up?" Millie asked. "You know Patty wouldn't be able to resist swallowing it!"

"Oh fuck," I muttered quietly, though everyone heard me.

"Maybe he should cum on her face," old lady Perkins suggested.

"Would you like that, Andy?" Miss Patty asked and immediately I shook my head no.

"N-no, Miss Patty. I... I wouldn't want to do that." I beseeched her to reconsider. I just couldn't bear to do that to her sweet, cute button-nosed face. "Please, not that... Not to you," I begged.

As Miss Patty considered her options, Millie returned to swirling my glans in her mouth, suckling it like a baby on a teat, encouraging me onward to heightened levels of arousal.

"Maybe I should make you cum on my tits. Would you like that better, Andy?" Miss Patty suggested and I found myself wondering where my sweet Miss Patty had disappeared to, replaced by this increasingly vulgar twin.

My cock lurched at her suggestion and Millie groaned at the change. "Mm-hmm," she mumbled with my iron-forged pole still in her mouth.

"Oh, you would like that, huh?" loud-mouth Maribell asked. "You dirty-minded boy."

I couldn't bear to answer her.

"I have an idea," Millie pulled off of me long enough to say something. "Gladys, would you please fetch me the rest of my cheesecake? I didn't finish it and hate for it to go to waste."

Old lady Perkins let go of my arm, which loud-mouthed Maribell quickly snatched up, seemingly happy to keep me restrained while the other ladies had more direct fun.

"Yummmm," Millie hummed as old lady Perkins took a smattering of the cheesecake and smeared it on my dick and balls. "I might need some help with this," she said looking behind me at Maribell who, up to that point, had a very minor role in the activities.

Releasing me from her strong arm-brace, Maribell quickly swapped places with old lady Perkins in front of me, while old lady Perkins took up Maribell's place behind me.

While old lady Perkins started playing with my ass, Maribell leaned forward and licked the cheesecake smear from the base of my shaft to its tip.

"Ung," I moaned involuntarily, not wanting to feel what I had from, of all people, Maribell.

"That's right, boy," she snarled. "Just try not to cum when I'm licking your cock." Her dirty talk got to me and I heaved my hips forward. "Patty, you'd better get ready with those tiny tits of yours. This boy's not gonna last long," she taunted. "His eyes are already rolling into the back of his head."

I couldn't argue. It was true. My eyes had indeed half disappeared behind my eyelids. My mouth had fallen agape and my breathing had gone ragged, as Maribell continued to lick my balls clean, sucking them into her mouth and rolling them around with her tongue.

Meanwhile, quiet Millie found her voice--her vulgar, foul-mouthed voice. "I can't wait to see you cum, boy. To see you spew your baby seed out of this hard, young fuck stick onto Patty's little tits." There was gravel in her voice that belonged to a chain-smoking lounge singer but her words seemed to belong to the most uncouth of sailors.

"Ung," I groaned, standing completely naked and surrounded by four older women, each taking their own voracious liberties with their ensnared prey.

"Unh!" I bellowed and with each groan I uttered, the women responded with their own self-indulgent moans of hedonistic conquest.

"Don't you want to play?" Maribell asked old lady Perkins who seemed content to stand behind me, massaging my ass with greedy hands, occasionally slipping a finger along my crack or teasing my butt hole.

"I'll get my turn," old lady Perkins' voice rumbled decadently as a finger teased the tight bud of my bum hole.

"Oh... f-fuck," I spluttered at the multi-faceted assault on my senses--Millie's crude dirty talk assaulting my ears, the touch of Maribell's tongue lapping my balls and shaft, and old lady Perkins violating my conscience with threats of what she wanted to do to my ass. And now, my eyes were assailed by a vision I'd never expected to crave as I did at that moment.

Miss Patty--sweet, diminutive Miss Patty--was unbuttoning her blouse, further revealing bare skin and more of her pert cleavage. The sight of her dainty bra sent a yearning in my loins to do as she had asked, to shoot my sperm all over her bare naked tits.

"Unh!" I yipped suddenly, as Miss Patty shucked her delicate bra, divesting herself of the last encumbrance to my own lascivious ogling.

I took in the sight of her nipples, already hardened with arousal. My hot, stiffened rod, already forged in fierce flames of bawdy titillation, somehow tempered anew as she fondled her own breasts and pinched her nipples.

"Oh, God, Miss Patty," I implored like a starving beggar. "Please... I'm so close... ung... oh!"

"Please, what, boy?" Maribell interrogated. "What is it you want with my dear friend, Patty?"

"I... unh... I want to... unh... Oh, Gawd!" I moaned barely able to think, much less speak coherently as Maribell returned to devouring my ball sack while Millie stoked the furnace of my desire with two torturous fists around my pole.