All Comments on 'Mom Cleans House For The Last Time'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Series

Loved this series. Hope when you come back to it sooner rather than later.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Hot series. I hope Mom will clean house again in the future.

oldnornryoldnornryabout 10 years ago
Break time.

That last scene left me breathless. I was getting confused at keeping track of who was doing what to whom. A great ending with a family "understanding." Great story and a good time for a break.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sequels

Great set-up with that last line..." I wonder if Mom, Dad and Aunt Marcy would like to meet Mandy?"

Take your break, earn some money then come back with a new series of stories about this loving incestuous family.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Very Hot*****

Great story!! Thanks for sharing looking forward to future submissions. You write very entertaining stories.

Ducky7Ducky7about 10 years ago
Great story, loved the ending.

Mandy is a natural for this group. It would make a great sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * *

Love fest? In the future, keep the "taboo" intact. If everyone agrees to fuck it kills the taboo aspect. Good thing this storyline is dead!

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
went boring

even though there was lots of sex you ruined it by getting everyone having sex together an ruined the taboo of what was happening to son going home by himself while everyone else is shagging there brains out now son has to wait till old man dies now to get his women back was terrible last chapter redeem yourself please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wet dream

What a clever.story i did not want it to end made me hard with lust and i,m 80

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

bring on some chapters please love it

LenaptLenaptover 9 years ago
Lovely Stories! Need a Sequel!

Love this series special because of the participation of the loving Grandmother!

Please do Not stop now!

Love to read the sequel!

Wet wet kisses

Aunt Helena

53yo Lesbian Aunt

PNR2PNR2over 9 years ago
Nice wrap up...

Well, contrary to the couple of naysayers here, I enjoyed your ending. Consummated the whole family free love and, loving bonds thing. Not sure if you revisit this piece, poor little Mandy is going to fit in, unless... maybe she brings her mom and/or brother along for a communal visit to the farm. lol. Good series, and the writing got better as it developed. You probably should proof read and, clip out the few grammatical and, few spelling errors but, that's just splitting hairs. Btw, nice touch that Aunt Marcy was a firebush. My personal favorite, that. 5/5 from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved the inclusive ending.

I thought the story was really great. I ended with a great jackoff and loved that everybody was fine with total inclusion of all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bring on mandy

now u need 2 add mandy 2 the mix

boaman007boaman007about 9 years ago
Great

I agree with most comments, excellent series. Very good ending and I will also be watching to see if you revisit these characters. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

A good story. I like the spect of free love/sex for all. In my opinion getting mom and aunt pregnant would make the story much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

Please revisit this story, I would like to see this series played out to the fullest

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
Great Story

I love it when everybody ends up happy. THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The ending...

I enjoyed it. I do hope that another chapter is written, with Mandy playing a big part in the family fun. I wonder, if Elsie and Mandy would be more than lovers...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mandy??

Who's Mandy. And this is a very good story. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mandy

Mandy was introduced in the previous story I think. She lives a few houses down from the main character. She got it on with him and grandma with the woman trading using a strap-on.

Story was ok, little crazy for me. Amusing though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mom didn't..

meet Mandy, but Grandma did. There are a total of 5 entries for this stories, if you're missing character names...

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
bloody fantastic

I am wondering if you would like to write some more of this story. Too flamin good to leave it here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmm

Seems like everyone who commented on this story liked it. I didn't. Too much going on and too far out in left field. Just give me a good old one on one story and I'm happy.

The old fart

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
INCEST IS GREAT

The story is great, but in my opinion it could be better if mom,Aunt and possibly even grandma got pregnant ny the young man. I always think these stories that result in pregnancy are best. I know because I got both my mother and isster pregnant four times each during a 10 year period of great sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good read

This was one of the best stories I have ever read everything was flawless right up till the end. I was hoping that one of them would get pregnant but it still overall was my favorite series. Please write more.

Shadow2018or2019Shadow2018or2019over 6 years ago
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE

This part of the the story was just HORRIBLE you should have of never added the dad into it and you shouldn't have of fixed dads problem either. So yeah this one was absolutely HORRIBLE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shadow

Were you molested by your father? If you are going to take incest fiction this seriously, you shouldn't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Totally disappointed

Shouldn't have added the Dad make a new chapter where son takes all women from Dad and emasculate him

Omart57Omart57almost 6 years ago
Great story!

All four chapters really popped! Five stars doesn't seem enough!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
good but

would have liked more with mandy in it.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
Fantastic!

This one of the best stories I've ever read! The characters flowed together well and the situation wasn't hard to follow. Mom was very clear about dad had not been lacking even as he was having sex with his sister, so that explains why she felt the way she did towards dad and sister. Really the only problem I see is that when they showed the movie that dad might have had another heart attack. But in the end It all worked out for everybody. Except Tom's going back alone you would think that he might just move back home. But, there is Mandy! Good Fantasy I hope you come back to it!!!!!

HoltarenHoltarenover 5 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely top notch story. Five stars isn't enough. Would have loved more episodes. Why not introduce Mandy (and her parents) to their newfound closeness?

saintmichael95saintmichael95over 5 years ago
Wow, awesome story!

Loved reading this, the only issue I have with it is how rushed this last chapter was. But that's neither here nor there tbh. I do know that I would love a continuation of this where Tom Jr. ends up marrying Mandy and introduces her to the rest of the family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
mandy

I know its been few yrs

it would be great to involve mandy and get married

and maybe all move in together with his parents an aunt and

also tommy could get his mom of the pill aunt and mandy pregnate

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry

Not into group sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 star

I don't know if its me being possessive but i didn't like the fact that the mom fucked her husband infront of her son...i mean "what the eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't grieve"...get it? No? Well, i don't either.... Confusing as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i see you're still active here. we need to see more of mandy, i guess. one chapter, or two, to properly bring her into the family. but only if you want to write it. the only reason i brought this up is because you did leave mandy as a sort of cliffie, contradicting your notes, stating that this would be your last chapter. anyway, thanks for writing and publishing this story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Very good series. Enjoy incestuous love stories where all participants are emotionally and mentally mature; no jealousy. Everyone is more concerned about the other's well being/satisfaction than their own. without question, a 5 star series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it till there was only mom son and granny sex and not full family orgy

Marvin2017Marvin2017over 1 year ago

Got to continue this Tom Foolery (sic.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who is this mandy. Why wasnt she introduced better.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[25.10.22]

Fun und Zsexxsi Series!

11/10!!!!!

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Wtf, where did Mandy come from? I must have missed something somewhere, I don't remember another woman outside of family. Please fill in the details, lol 😂. Thanks again for writing it's much appreciated 😊👍

DarToonDarToon12 months ago

Thank you for the ride through a fun fsntasy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well that's it for him he lost the sexual relationship between his mom and aunt to his dad.and Mandy prefers women. Better for him to just dream and mastur ate

LizziepeeLizziepee7 months ago

Yes where did this Mandy come from I was looking for another chapter made things a little confusing

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why do we need somebody outside the family to come into the story? I mean I don’t understand where the heck Mandy came from

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous