Mom Comes for Thanksgiving

Story Info
Adult mother and son finally go all the way.
1.3k words
4.18
41k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife(40) at the time was pregnant, and it was Thanksgiving weekend, so she couldn't travel. My parents, dad(56) and my mom(50) drove to spend the weekend with us. Dad was a salesman and mom was the organist/pianist at the church they were attending. They usually stayed in the guest room.

When they walked in the door, we greeted them with hugs as normal. My wife is the same size as my mother, because I have been in love with my mother since I was a teenager and she was a suitable substitute when having sex. I could close my eyes and really believe she was my mother. My wife was 15 years older than me. It was no secret. She was shaped the same, and had big boobs, just like mom. No one dared bring up that accusation. Appearances, you know.

So I was used to hugging my wife with my hands on her ass and giving them a squeeze, grinding my cock into her. I guess when I hugged my mom, muscle memory took over and I did just that. She said, "you hugged me like I was your lover. I liked it."

Our guest room only had a full bed, so dad slept there downstairs, and mom slept upstairs in the den, which had a bed in the corner. There were also two couches, and the big screen TV. Mom and I typically stayed up late when everyone else went to bed.

I asked her if she wanted to watch a movie, and she agreed. She said, the last time I was here, I looked for a naughty movie, but I couldn't find any." So mom was looking for porn in my movie collection? Well let's just fix that problem right now. I reached behind the movies on the bookshelf for one of the many I had stashed from my wife.

"You have to know where to look", I said. And looked over my shoulder at her and smiled. I popped the tape in and watched Taboo 1 with my churchy mother. She is still wearing her pants and blouse she wore for the trip and it's almost midnight. I asked her if she wanted to change into something more comfortable. She said, "yes!" And hopped off the couch to go dig in her suitcase I dragged up the stairs for her.

She said, "don't look, naughty boy." She started to undo her pants and I kept watching. She rolled her eyes and continued. "Nothing you haven't seen before." And she dropped her pants. Then, she pulled the blouse off and got a tshirt to wear out of her suitcase, bending over with her back to me. She was wearing those big, nylon, granny panties stretched across her big, juicy mom ass. I was so hard. She walked around the couch in her panties and bra, and asked me to undo her bra for her, sitting right next to me.

Now I had no idea when I was a teenager and I was practicing with mom's bras wrapped around 2 pillows that the expert skill I had trained myself for would actually pay off with mom. One flick of the wrist, and the bra was unclasped. She wasn't holding it, and it popped off and fell in her lap with her boobs in full view. The first time I had seen them this close, other than occasional peeping. She said, "Ooo! I'm showing you the goodies!" And covered up, pulling the tshirt over her head. With her arms up, and tits out, I was about as hard as I've ever been.

She sat back and leaned against me. I put my arm around her and we cuddled on the couch. The movie was progressing and the son was peeping at his mother while she showered and dressed. Mom said "you peeped me a lot like that, didn't you?" I said, "of course. You're a hottie." I was wearing sweatpants and a tshirt. The sweats are not containing my hard on. It's obvious. And mom just noticed.

She said, "are you excited?" Then she turned toward the staircase and got really quiet, listening to the house to see I anyone was up. Feeling confident of our situation and safety of not getting caught, she moved from the couch to the floor in front of the TV, on all fours. I had her big, beautiful panty ass staring right at me. I could see the hairs coming out of the sides around her pussy. She said, "Its been a while since I was on my hands and knees."

I can't believe this is real. She wants me to come down there and do something. She just stayed there, kind of wiggling her booty back and forth. I said, "fuck it." I climbed down there behind her and dropped my sweats to my knees. I put my hands on her hips and started grinding myself against her. She pushed back. I put my dick against her panty-covered pussy and slid it back and forth between her legs.

She said, "take them off." I grabbed the waistline of her panties and pulled them over her wide hips. And down, exposing my mom's asshole and pussy, naturally hairy and it smelled wonderful. Her scent filled the room. I was so hard, I could cut glass with my dick. I rubbed the head against her pussy back and forth and gathered her juices. And slowly pushed it inside her. I could tell she wanted this, I just don't know for how long. I was 26, so at least 15 years for me thinking about what I'm feeling at this moment. She grabs a throw pillow that was on the floor. And says, "you're big like your daddy." "Go slow."

She buried her face in the pillow and started to make the same sounds I had heard her make a thousand times before when I listened outside mom and dad's bedroom after church on Sunday for years. "oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh..." I slid in and out, in and out, amazed I hadn't cum yet. I actually had the opposite effect, Thank God, and had really good stamina. I made love to her for a long time. Stopping to turn her over on her back and enjoying some missionary, so I could suck and lick her nipples, kiss her neck passionately, and kiss her lips like I've always wanted to. If anyone had walked up the stairs right then, they would have seen two adults making love and nothing else. We enjoyed each other and continued until the temperature in the room had be over 100°. We were both sweating and naked, fucking like we always wanted to. She asked me, "did you do it yet?" She's so cute. Can't even say the word. "Orgasm?", I asked. She said, "yes." "Not yet", I said. I kept going, and going, and going. Her hands were all over my shoulders and arms, down my back, and she then gripped both my ass cheeks and started to pull me into her as I slid in and out. She said, "do it." I started to pound her. She's going, "oh, oh, oh, oh...", louder now that the pillow is nowhere to be found. Luckily, everyone is asleep with the doors closed.

I'm getting close and mom has a death grip on my ass cheeks, I can't pull out. I said, "oh momma, I'm about to cum." She said, "do it baby." I flooded her. So deep. It was running out, down my balls, onto the floor. I kept going as long as I could with the thrusts and she loved it. By the time I went soft, she was a mess. I kissed her and got off her and pulled up my sweats. She got up and walked around the couch and grabbed a towel to wipe off her grandchildren from her pussy and legs. I laid back onto the couch, out of breath and sweating. "That was amazing mom." "She said, "you did a great job. That felt really good, thank you."

She put her panties back on and her tshirt and settled back into our cuddling. "I love you so much, momma., I said. "I love you too, Precious." To be continued...