All Comments on 'Mom Comes for Thanksgiving'

by PreciousBabyBoy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
dirtysondirtyson9 months ago

It Would be hot if she back on Christmas with a big belly of her own!

FeltfixerFeltfixer9 months ago

Liked it although a bit of seduction would have been welcome.

A proper age mother (50) and a son who isn’t a teenage superstud with a mother in her 30s.

Great potential for this story going forward.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I agree....no romance. No foreplay. Just "hurry up and fuck me."

I like to see two lovers work their way to that point where the man gently slides his cock in his lover's wet pussy. I like communication between lovers. Something like...."Mom, I'm going to cum. Is it safe to cum in you?" In response mom could answer...."If you got me pregnant would you want me to abort a baby we made together?"

I got my older sister pregnant in high school. It took us 3 months to make it happen. During that time I would send her flowers on special occasions. We would go out on a date. Mom always thought that we were going out with friends from school but it was just us two. The first time we kissed I remember sucking on her tongue. She moaned softly as I sucked on her tongue. I knew at that moment that I was going to be the first man to taste her sweet virgin pussy. You see, Jo Jo was still a virgin at 18 years old. That night when we first made love I will always remember her whispering in my mouth...."please be careful Tomas not to cum in me. I'm ovulating and you could get me pregnant baby. Do you want a baby with your sister Tomas?" Looking straight into her eyes I came hard. I flooded my sister's womb with my golden honey. I kept pumping my baby nectar deep in her pussy knowing full well that I was going to make Jo Jo pregnant. I was going to make this woman my woman be giving her my baby.

We have been together for twenty years now. I love being a father of five at 36 and love being a husband to my sister the mother of my children. At 38 years old Jo Jo looks so yummy. Jo Jo would love to make a few more babies. Not a bad idea.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great job proves you need to write some more please!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

DON'T write conversations as one paragraph. When the characters speaking changes, start a new paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was horrible and lacked a story line. Completely unbelievable

DunkirkDunkirk9 months ago

He needs to put a baby in his moms oven.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow. Just wow. And I don’t mean that in a good way. Currently you are at 4.16. I can’t believe this even broke the score of a four. Just bad. Stupid. No imagination. Just bad. *

blackknight314blackknight3149 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

OI8U2OI8U29 months ago

Great first story! I think mom has wanted her son's cock for a while now. Now they just need to find some alone time to fuck for hours.

thannenjanthannenjan9 months ago

how is this anything but a 1*?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Did not like it not much of a story just get on all fours and lets fuck!!!!!!!!!!!! a 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous