Mom Dad and Me

Story Info
This is another short story about a fantasy.
1.1k words
3.71
11.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guykirs
guykirs
37 Followers

I would love to say I am an average boy in an average family. Only my parents walk around naked all the time with the windows and blinds open. My dad is pretty tall and has a lot of mussels and very strong his cock is larger than my forearms including the fist. My mom was just as tall as dad with a thinner body and huge tits. They were much larger than both of my fist put together. They had sex many times in the day.

We were watching TV and all of a sudden they start to fuck. When I say they start to fuck I meant it's loud and hard.

They are good to me. They make sure I have what I need including for school. Hobbies, even a nice computer. Where ever we go they are normal. You would never guess how they are at home. But there are times normal goes out the window. When we were at dad's company party, mom asked me to go to that man and ask him if he wants to fuck me.

"Excuse me sir."

"Yes, whats up."

"Would you like to fuck my mom."

While he started to smile he said: "Yes I would."

I told mom and she told me to tell dad and that you will be with me. Then take me to the back room. I did, then I grabbed mom hand and took here to the room. The man came in and mom asked to take off her clothes. I unzipped her dress and folded neatly. Then I took off her bra which was hard to do. Mom asked me if I needed help and told her no, I can do it. She told me to sit in the chair next to the bed and watch.

The man took off his clothes and walked over to shove his cock hard in her mouth so hard her head jolted back. I could hear her sucking his cock then the man forced her head all the way down the cock. I could see him cum into her mouth while she was looking at me. He pushed her onto the bed and spread her legs. That's the first time I saw what was there. She smiled at me and she spread her pussy. The man got on top of her and started to fucking her while she held my hand.

After we went home and dad asked if I had a good time and I said yes. I saw mom pussy while she was spreading it. Mom smiled and said:

"You think I have a nice pussy."

"Yes mom, you can show me that anytime."

A week latter I came home and I wanted to ask mom if I can get another hard drive for the computer. I heard a lot of noise and screaming. I walked into moms and dads bedroom and there was dad on top of her just thrusting into her.

"mom, I have to talk to you when you are not busy."

"Sweaty its okay, come in and site next to me."

She took my hand while dad, as he would say, fucking her brains out.

"I need to buy another hard drive for the computer, the one I have is getting full."

Mom then yelled and her body just tightened up and then she relax.

" Yes, we can go shopping tomorrow."

They both got up and she went on all four, her tits was so big they drop down to the bed. dad took her arms and put them behind her back. Her head ended up on the bed.

"Son, can you hold your mothers head down so I can fuck her hard.

"Sure dad."

"Don't be afraid, you wont hurt me so hold me down hard." Mom said and dad just stuck it in her pussy. After a while dad moved her again to the edge of the bed with her head hanging down. Dad's cock is so big. I watched it all go into mom's mouth. I looked between dad's legs and I can see mom's eyes. I waved to her and she waved back. Mom then took my hand and I could see dad smacking her mouth hard. There was this lump in her throat going all the way up and down.

We went shopping the next day, like she promised. Her top was all open in the front and I could see the salesmen looking at her tit. Later we sat down for ice cream and a friend from school sat with us and looked at her tits while talking to me. I reached over to mom and open the front of her shirt. I then started to caress her tits. Her nipples got hard. There was no one looking. I ask mom if we could drive him home.

Several weeks latter I walked into the house and I found mom sitting in front of the couch with her head back. Dad was holding her hair and neck. He was on top of her with his cock going up and down banging her throat. It really sounded like banging. There were times I heard her chock on it.

Dad told me to site down on the couch so I can see everything. His huge cock the size of my arm banging her mouth. It was really loud. Moms eyes rolled over to the left. She then grabbed my hand while dad was forcing his cock down hard. Dad then shoved his balls in her mouth and just forced her head hard. Mom then went on her shoulder against the couch with ass up. She spread her legs.

"Son, do you want to feel her pussy."

Mom said go ahead and smiled. I put my fingers on it and I could feel how wet it was. She liked it when I touched it. Then my dad put his cock inside and pounded so hard, It was loud. I asked her:

" Are you okay, mom. She said yes it feels good."

After a while, dad stopped and cum went all over her. She wiped with a towel then she went back to the position with her head back.

"Son, do you want to do what dad did to me."

"Yes that looks like fun."

I took my pants off and my cock was already hard. I put it in her mouth and smacked it all the way down. I continued to do what dad did and keep smack it down. All of the sudden there was cum all over her face.

The next time this happened when dad was deep throating her he asked to take family pictures. You see this huge rod disappointing in her body.

guykirs
guykirs
37 Followers