Mom Dad Anyone Please HELP! Ch. 01

Story Info
Ashley the little girl has a normal life. That all changes.
3.3k words
3.05
23k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This day started out like any ordinary day for Ashley. She started her day at 6 a.m. in the morning and proceeded have breakfast with her family at 6:30 A.M. for breakfast she only had 4 plain egg whites with one apple and a banana. The reason she here so little is because she lived keeping her amazingly small and skinny, yet athletic figure. She was a goth/punk and frequently wore very tight crop tops That contoured to her amazingly slim concave belly and her budding breasts were flat because she had such a petite, skinny body. and she loves teasing boys and girls at school who admired her sexy body.

Her 18th birthday just came the other day and she still amazingly had not touched herself ever as she had preferred to have her first orgasm from another person whether it be a girl or a boy as she was bisexual.

even though she was a Goth and historically speaking goth girls were not very popular Gotham punks were usually the outcast of the school oh, she on the other hand used her body's attractiveness and her popularity to change the school both politically and culturally. she ran a successful anti-bullying campaign against people with disabilities and people who are LGBT as she's herself with LGBT as she was bi.

As she arrived in class and sat down she flung her hair in a flirtatious way. and then she looked back to see boys and girls staring at her, and again she flung her head back flirtatiously.

That day was also there tryouts for the cheer squad and Ashley was on the cheer team she was loved by everyone in the school because not only was she becoming cheer captain and was perhaps the sexiest girl in the school the way the tight shirts contorted to her curvy and slim waist and the way her protruding ribs and hip bones were actually visible through on the material because she was so skinny.

And when she changed into her cheer outfit, one could see an AB line forming down her skinny, yet also athletic belly. She wore crop tops and exposing outfits very frequently and was even given a few demerits by the principal for her Lacy clothing throughout the course of the school year.

During the first period class, Ashley had precalculus. And then she had cheer practice. Then she had her normal periods.

After school ended, Ashley got on the school bus got off at the bus stop that was just around the corner from her house. As she walked up the block she noticed a white van sitting at the corner of the street and she paid no mind as they were very frequent occurrence in the area as unmarked white Vans were usually Carpenters, handymans or carpet cleaners. Ashley subconsciously assumed that they were there to clean or do something at a neighbor's house as that where the van was parked.

Ashley took the key from under the rug open the door and yelled out to her mother, father and twin brother that she was home. But what was so unusual was that for the first time ever oh, there was no response. Being used to routine of someone always being home, she got extremely nervous and began to panic and she began to frantically dial everyone and no one was picking up and she began to have a panic attack. And after six or seven calls her mom Linda answered.

"Ashley, we're running just a bit late, we should be home soon sweetie, just go up to your room or go out for a walk and make sure the doors are locked and all the windows are shut, can you do that sweetie?"

Ashley asked nervously, why? Linda said, "because our neighbor said there was some robberies in the area that targeted electronic devices in jewelry and I just want to make sure that the Robbers who are still on the loose do not have a way to the house."

"O.....okay."

"Okay sweetie, I love you."

"I love you too Mom."

Ashley then went upstairs to her room and later her bed and just fell asleep without taking off anything.

The next thing Ashley remembers is waking up bound in the back of a moving van, and she immediately realized that was the white man she saw outside and she was bound spread-eagled on the floor with all her clothes still on thankfully and she was thinking about what was going on and if those were the robbers her mom was trying to warn her about.

Shortly after she woke, the van came to a sudden halt and she heard someone get out of the driver seat and walk towards the back of the van and open the doors of the 2005 Econoline E150 van.

Then, a man and a woman both picked up Ashley and carry them over their shoulders enjoy modern looking building that resembled an office building. They took Ashley into a large elevator and they press the lowest floor and when the elevator doors opened, what she saw horrified her as she saw basically a dungeon typesetting various instruments of tortures, bondage devices, bondage tables, whips, and all other kinds of torturous instruments and she began to struggle and scream helplessly like the little girl she was.

She was immediately spread eagle tied to the hard bondage table and the ropes were secured to her wrists and ankles and they began turning the cranks stretching her out even further making her unbelievably petite body even more helpless.

Just then, her parents and her twin brother were carried into the room and their parents were tied as well, but they were put on two separate chairs facing one another as both the girl and the boy were tied spread-eagled.

The man asked Linda, "I know you know the secret codes, you will tell us, or your precious little girl will get it."

"N....no please not my daughter! She's too fragile for this!"

"Well, then you better tell us, or she's gonna get it!."

"W.... what please no!

No! You better tell us what you know or else! He reiterated his threat by putting his one hand up her crop top and tickling her belly and chest like crazy and his other hand down her and and she began to finger her very fast right in front of her parents and brother to see.

"AAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! OHHH GAAHAHAHAAWD!" Ashley screamed in both Laughter and pleasure at the top of her lungs. At the same time, the other hand began to finger her virgin pussy at an extremely rapid and furious rate.

As a mother began hysterically crying and Ashley began moaning and laughing, you better tell us what you know, or what you just saw is only the tip of the iceberg and I have many more things planned for your unbelievably tiny and tight skinny daughter.

the daughter and your mother both began crying and calling out for each other and then the man decided to ball-gag the daughter to make her completely helpless and to instill more fear in the now extremely fear stricken mother.

The man then said, for every time that I hear an answer I don't like, I will strip one of your daughters article of clothing away and if she's completely naked and you still don't listen, we will torture your daughter in a way you could not imagine, and there's a likelihood she may not survive.

Ashley and her mother both began having simultaneous panic attacks and because Ashley was so afraid of what she might receive, her panic attack was much worse than her mother's and she promptly passed out out of the fear she was never in a situation where she was so helpless, much less about to be tortured out of her mind.

The man began to gently tickle the girls concave belly making sure to tickle her hip bones and under her crop top in order to tickle her ribs. She began to howl with laughter like a hyena. He tickled her to the edge of unconsciousness and back for several hours Non-Stop and despite the mother trying her best to make the man happy, the mother gave false codes to the two interrogators.

Last chance! Tell us what we want to know what or your little goth girl is really going to get it.

The mother beyond broken now still stuck to her mission and refused to give up the codes, despite being so emotionally broken.

"Ok then, now your little sexy girl, she will be tortured and you will watch!"

"HHHHHMMMMMPHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" "NOOOO MMMM PHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

Despite the little girl screams both people, an believably large, six foot five man with a body only reserved for a Greek god stood in front of the girl begin pulling down her panties and the woman with the sexiest Amazonian body ripped Her Crop top and bra off her flat chest and belly and they began tickling her like crazy.

"AAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! MOMMY DADDY PLEHEHEASE HEHEEELP MEEHEHEEEE!!!!!!!!!"she started screaming helplessly with laughter and she was tickled on almost every part of her body.

Then, the she wiggled all over the bed and her abs showed as she flexed her slim belly from all the wiggling.

"Aaw the cute skinny little girl is trying to get away. Well there's no escape for you, little girl! Also, I think you're cute!" The Amazonian said to the now sweaty goth teenager.

Ashley blushed at that last remark and then all of a sudden, the Amazonian began tickling Ashley all over her belly, especially her abs, nipples, armpits and belly button.

And 7 taneously, think I begin fingering the girl with one hand and tickling her hips and thighs with the other making her scream with laughter and moan helplessly.

Just as she was approaching orgasm, the guy immediately stopped fingering her pussy and tickled her lower abs and thighs like crazy.

"AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!" She laughed into her gag, girlishly and helplessly.

*W... what is going on? Why as soon as the good feeling comes he stops he's torturing meee sooo much! Make it stop*

The guy said, "Feels good girly, I know it does. I'm gonna torture you like this for as long as I want!

Then, without warning, she began to finger her at a furious rate and the Amazonian began tickling the girl on her belly even faster causing her orgasm to crush their heart petite body like a tsunami at her juices squirted all over the place. She then passed out from exhaustion.

By the time the girl regained consciousness the mother still had not confessed the combination of the real codes and they were really pissed and wanted another good torture session with the girl.

at the same time there was a passing thunderstorm over head and the girl began to have a panic attack due to her fear of thunderstorms.

What the mother and the girl did not know was that these two agents had super powers that were anything beyond human imagination these two monsters would not even of planet Earth and we're actually from an alternate dimension what you give them very powerful super abilities, including lightning generation, time distortion and the ability to vaporized someone over and over again and tickle torture them for all of eternity.

As they realized that the girl fjord thunderstorms, they decided to use her worst fear against her as they both arced their hands at her and both of their hands began to crackle with electricity.

The Amazonian said to the mother, "you better reveal to us the location of the base with your little girl will have her worst fear come true and we'll have the shock of her life. In fact for her being such a scaredy-cat, we will go extra hard on her."

The girl began to incoherently babble in fear as she saw the two powerful being overhead what their hands steamed at her direction crackling with white-hot electricity.

The mother began to cry helplessly as saw her helpless skinny teenage daughter get tortured beyond her own wildest fears and nightmares.

Completely out of options and knowing she was defeated, she knew she could not risk the fate of the world as she knew these people were beyond true evil and she still would allow her kids to get tortured to prevent millions of others from being sent to the fate of her children. they wanted the code so they can be able to freeze time everywhere so they can torture anyone they want at any moment. If they got the coat they would be able to actually freeze time for eternity in a pocket universe meaning that that person trapped there will never Escape. Their targets we're skinny, petite boys and girls. Like Ashley and her brother.

Instead of shocking the girl like the girl and the mother feared , they put the girl into a time bubble.

The Amazonian woman said, "This my prisoners is a time bubble where only every one googolth of a (1.0 × 10-100) second that passes in the real world, googol to the Googol power years will pass in that time bubble. I haven't activated a Time bubble yet as you can still hear your daughter's moans and screams.

N....no that's not possible!!!!!!!!!! the mother screeched and she was considering that could indeed be possible as they did have super powers.

And yet the mother still refused to speak, so they decided to implement their torture On the now extremely frightened sexy little girl.

inside the time bubble, the girl was still tied spread eagle to the bed and two monsters put their hands inside the time bubble and they launched the electrical attack on the girl. All the girls saw was lightning which was literally the size of the universe that struck her, basically a wall of white just came in her as something that was the size of an an atom outside of the time bubble Will be the size of a Galaxy in the pocket universe that was the time bubble. And because lightning was big enough to be visible in the universe, in the pocket universe, the bolt was so big that she literally couldn't escape it even if she ran all around as the lightning comprise the entire pocket universe and a white light, a wall of white light that was the the lighting was heading right at her direction!

And it struck with full force in the moment the bolt struck her body and it tickled like nothing she ever felt before.

even crazier, the entire time she was having a Non-Stop tickish orgasm somehow she was still cumming Non-Stop.

Literally one googolth of an Earth second past and for her was literally for all of eternity as in there the universe would have been born destroyed been born and destroyed trillions and trillions of times because of how long she had been in there.

When the salvo was finally over, five minutes have passed in the real world and the number of Google to the Google power years and each of that was amount she has endured and even if that crazy amount was EACH partitioned into the smallest particle in the universe it was packed together very tightly even packed across Google did the Google power universes, the material still be Google to the Google power times stronger than its strongest material in the universe, so far known to man, graphene.

That's how many years she spent cumming and cumming, laughing and screaming from being shocked Non-Stop.

The Dominatrix said, For the next five minutes in the real world, we can double the amount of time she just spent being tickled, shocked and having a Non-Stop orgasm.

Then, the Dominatrix put her hands in the time bubble in with shocking the girl and torturing her with the lightning by basically make it into a fuckimg machine with 3 dildos made of lightning going into the girl, popping her cherry, and taking her anal virginity at the same time. Now, once again her virgin and asshole and her mouth as she was thunderfucked in three different places at the same time.v

And after the 10-minute was finally over, the two doms collapsed the time bubble.

despite reducing you might have come that came out of the girl I almost an infinite amount of times, there was still a lot of cum in the pocket universe as it was opened up in a flood of cum went into the room and a wave of the girl's juices 10 feet towered over the bound mothers daughters and brothers head and they were all able to taste their little girls juices for the first time as they had no choice but to swallow it it goes and hold their mouth closed do not drown and afterwards as they see um drain towards the floor and it was about 4 feet deep they lick their lips as the comm flood went below their heads because they like the taste of her hot girl's juices so much.

But they knew that their daughter must have carbalite ore deal as what it was finally over the daughter was in can hear it would not speak and would only have a blank stare of despair and seem to be completely sexually, emotionally mentally and spiritually broken, which made the girls seem even more helpless considering her extremely thin and small stature that made her so insignificant compared to everything else.

The mother thought it was a hoax as she thought that what you thought was a girl's vaginal juices was nothing more than flavored water that was made to look a little bit like cum, taste like it it look like it too.

then they decided to tickle shock the girl for about 30 minutes in front of the mom and she had a 30-minute non-stop orgasm and the mom realized it was the real deal.

The mom surrendered.

The Amazonian said, well, it took you long enough. Had to spend several hours here, you're by far the easiest person I've ever broken, can't believe all it took was torturing you sweet little angel for so many infinities that it's incomprehensible how much she has suffered. And for being a pain in my side for so long, this is what I will do to your daughter. He at least such a frightening barrage of thunder and lightning on the girl that the thunder deafened the mothers fathers and the sons ears and right in front of them their little angel had a 5 hour shocking orgasm and she was smoking at the end of the ordeal and there was a look of pure pleasure on her face.

In the snap of a finger the girl's clothes or once again undamaged and was completely restored back to her normal State. Even though she remembered all of what she went through and now she was going to remember that time she had the non-stop ticklish and shocking orgasm.

after getting what was needed from the mother and getting the codes, every night they tickle tortured hundreds of thousands of teen girls and boys for what seemed like eternity only for them to be returned back in the morning.

The girl woke up screaming at her bed and she realized it was a nightmare, but then I noticed a note on the side of the bed said, we're coming again tonight and if you think that was long, just wait until tonight my little skinny punk goth toy. She was like crazy and could not wait to go to bed early that night.