Mom Dom Affair Ch. 06-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindi looked down her nose, balanced and poised, completely in her element. A subtle smirk traced the edges of her lips. She knew she got me good.

Across the table, I heard a gentle slapping, followed by Tasha's moans. But I didn't care who was fucking her. Father was mine. I--I needed that right now.

Despite bobbling completely out of kilter, I somehow managed to slide his zipper down. His cock twitched against his whitey-tighties. I reached in, and felt his warm girth matted against a bed of hair. "Maggie! Wait!"

Fuck that. I'd been waiting. I slipped his cock free, resentful I couldn't savor my first sight, nor even my first touch of his manhood even for a moment.

With all the grace of a gorilla, I hiked up my dress, flashing Father my bald pussy and its tight tucked in lips. I lumbered over, shoving Monique off his lap without an ounce of gentleness.

Cindi took another sip of wine.

Once the shock wore off and Father realized what I was about to do, he rose, half standing. But I shoved him back into the chair with my bare milky ass. He put his hands on his shoulders and pushed me away, but all that did is shove my head forward, parting my womanhood to him even more.

And then, it happened. I grabbed his cock and in one quick slip, I slammed my ass down onto his lap, taking his cock in a reverse cowgirl.

It was...less than romantic.

He gasp and lunged but that seemed to be more of a reflex than anything.

"W-why?" Father was dumbfounded. His muscles relaxed. I felt his cock begin to go limp inside me, withering down my ribbed walls. "W-why?" He repeated.

Cindi's stare asked me the same question.

"I--I don't know," I replied honestly, perhaps a first for me.

Something had snapped. My chariot had cambered out of control. It was like, once the reigns slipped, I did anything to get them back. Perhaps Cindi knew that? Perhaps I wasn't as smart as I thought I was? Were all my tells, were they always obvious to everyone around me?

I leaned back into my Father, and cuddled my face into his chest. He didn't move. Father was dumbfounded, betrayed.

And to think, just an hour earlier, he was so happy. He was out on the town, palling around with his baby girl. I mean, I always was his baby girl. Mom was harsh, but I was nice, right Dad?

He make no move to affirm my thoughts. In fact, no moves at all. His cock was hardly even flaccid. At that point, he was pushing rope.

I nuzzled my cheek into his chest and grabbed his limp arms. I curled them around me, hugging them tight against me.

"I'll take the reigns from here," I whispered into his shirt.

I took a deep whiff, too. He smelled the same. Amidst all the debauchery and smut, Father was still home base, always a gentle waft of British Sterling No. 9. My beacon. My love.

I flexed, and with careful control, I began going through my Kegel routines. Father's penis almost slipped out like a wet noodle, but I squeezed it back it, the same as I squeezed his arms around me, the same as I burrowed into his scent.

The room was silent. Even Tasha's current abuser had stopped pounding into her. All eyes were on me. All eyes were on the daughter milking her father's cock. My eyes were only on Father. The lioness be damned. It was only me and him in this moment. He was mine, and mine alone, tonight.

Logic could not overcome my ministrations. Blood pumped into Father's cock. I dared to waggle my hips. He did not slip out. More, more, more. Yes, Daddy. Yes, Daddy!

I cupped his hand into my breasts. I made his fingers pinch my nipples, palm them, rub them around. My hips rocked him harder.

This. This was what I wanted. Father's girth ballooned inside me. He wanted me. And I wanted more. I always wanted more. I wanted it all.

I pulled his hands from my breasts and drew them to my waist. 'Work me, Daddy.' My fingers intertwined into his, completley un-daughter like.

That was when I really went to town. I rocked his world, up and down, side to side, grinding in and out, around in circles. He still hadn't moved, but that was okay, I'd convince him.

My ass slammed down onto his lap so hard the he oomphed. That was the first reaction I'd got from him. I slapped down again. Oomph. Harder. Oomph. More. Yes, love me, Daddy. Fill me, Daddy. More, more! 'I want you to--'

"--breed me, Daddy!" I yelled it out loud.

Father gasp.

I tried to explain myself between pants. "I want your baby. I've always wanted it. Mother, she denies you. Uses you, manipulates you. Me? All I want is to love you. To squeeze you--" I flexed my vagina. "--To milk you. To hold you. To breed. I want to breed." I wrapped my arm around him and licked his ear. "Breed me. Breed me, Daddy!" I slapped down, frantically. "Breed me, Daddy! Yes! Breed me!"

I was pounding away without reservation. Frantic, yes; animalistic, even more so. I was just like Cindi, back when she was violating Tasha over the table. Just like when she knocked my mind off balance and--

Oh. Fuck.

I realized where I was, what I'd been calling out.

Perhaps I could have played it off as dirty talk. And I might have, too. No. I would have if it weren't for Cindi fucking with my head.

But now, it was too late. My reaction, Father's non-reaction. The culmination of everything completely shattered the ruse.

Monique, my goddess, held her hand over her mouth. She sucked in deep ragged breaths, not heady ones by any means, hers were tumultuous, distraught. I never knew she had...well, any emotions. My pussy clamped around Father, locking him in place, but our coitus was forgotten.

"I-I'm sorry," I told Monique, "it--" I had no excuse. No lies. No plans. No schemes.

Everything was utterly broken.

Monique sat back on her chair, shaking. I mean, I understood why, but that reaction seemed a little, uh, strong. After all, we'd done some kinky shit together.

Before I could contemplate a single thought, Cindi strolled up in her professional pantsuit. She'd unstrapped her purple cock. This woman was all business. Her brunette shoulder length hair waved as she sashayed up. She could have been mistaken for a high school principal right then.

She didn't say anything.

Her knees parted Father's legs, and in turn, opened me up more. She grabbed one of Father's hands, one I had hugging me tight, and she slid it down my stomach. Father's finger twitched as Cindi slipped his pointer finger between my sloppy sex.

She rubbed it around. I moaned. Father felt me. He was truly feeling me, everything I had to offer.

Cindi read my mind. "You have so much more to give, my puppet. But first--" She grabbed my chin, leaning in for a kiss. "--a lesson."

She bypassed my lips, and instead, she grasped my chin, turning it, forcing me to watch as she leaned into Father's mouth. It was a tender kiss at first.

I felt two of her own fingers glide through my pussy, lapping up the juices, then she reached up and used those fingers to pry open Father's mouth. As she did so, she used Father's hand to caress my sex, never the neglectful master.

Master?

She pinched Father's tongue and pulled it from his mouth, rolling it against her--my--pussy juice stained fingers. To this, she arched her brows in a pointed gaze at me. Her tongue tickled his, stroking underneath, swirling around and around.

It was everything my own kiss with Tasha was not. Cindi was better.

My eyes flashed.

She was reenacting my kiss with Tasha!

Slowly, tenderly, she suckled Father's tongue, eventually claiming it into her mouth. Long, deep, passionate with a slice of danger. Cindi was everything I was not. And she wanted me to know.

Father moaned.

He didn't even moan for my pussy, yet he moans from just touching her lips? And Cindi kept going, deeper, deeper. She slipped Father's finger into my pussy, double penetrating me alongside his cock.

Father curled his finger, come-hither and scratched my spot. He hips began moving, sliding in and out. Father was humping me. He was slithering through my insides, but this time, entirely of his own volition!

He wanted more. He wanted me!

Thank you, Cindi!

The moment I began to buck back against Father's affections, Cindi broke off the kiss. Father lingered after her, but she would not allow more.

"Up," Cindi said, tapping my arms.

I understood, and raised them high. She unzipped the back of my dress and slipped it off, leaving me bare ass naked on Daddy's lap.

"Feet." She pointed.

I raised my foot.

"Higher," she said.

I raised it higher. She shook her head. Up, up, up. Cindi wasn't satisfied until my legs were up on the table, just as they were when I pissed down Tasha's throat, almost like Cindi was dishing out some kind of poetic justice. Which was odd because Cindi herself was the one who'd encouraged that.

She noticed the confused look on my face and leaned in close, whispering in my ear, "for the record, I just happen to like this position. I like what you did to my pet." Then she grabbed me around the throat, spitting venom. "But you never should have kissed my tender thing. You showed the poor girl affection. Now, she's all confused. Just look--" Cindi twisted my head toward the pitiful lump of Tasha folded over on the table. "--look what I had to do to her. That was your fault. I hurt my Tasha. I punished my sweet love because of you."

She released me and waved Jenna and James over. I swear, as long as they held a camera in their hand, nothing fazed those two. And such was how they bobbled on over. Cindi pointed to my snatch. She didn't need to tell those two twice. Jenna held up a blinding white phone light, while James recorded in perfect lighting, the set-up highlighting every bump, zit, scratch, everything I had to offer the world.

Cindi forced my other leg atop the table. I was scrunched up worse than at a gynecologist, with far more eyes on my goods.

My legs, my pussy, my bare white ass, my puckering pink asshole--my everything was laid bare for all the voyeurs in attendance. In fact, in this position, the only thing holding me upright was Father's cock being buried so far up my pussy that it planted me in place. If he got flaccid I would fall.

"Be sure to get a close up," Cindi ordered, "get a good shot of our dear friend Maggie. And especially of her daddy's cock shoved up that bald pussy."

Cindi didn't usually talk dirty, at least, not porno dirty. She was playing it up for the video.

"Oh, wait," she said, "I changed my mind."

Cindi snapped her fingers. "You--" She pointed at Raul. "--whoever you are, give me a hand, will you?"

Raul did as instructed.

"Grab her ass and hoist her Daddy's cock out of there. Just like that, good boy." Cindi pat him on the back as he raised my hips up and out of Father's manhood.

"Now," Cindi repositioned Father's penis further back, "let her down."

My asshole stretched against Father's head, puckering in rather than accepting it. I yelped. So dry. So much friction. Pussy juice was nowhere near enough lube.

Cindi bent down and snapped her fingers at Jen and James. "Get a good shot of this."

Ptew. Ptew. Ptew. Cindi began spitting onto my puckering asshole. Her aim was sporadic, her saliva dripped off my cheeks, but eventually she was satisfied.

"Once more," she ordered.

Raul lowered me down again. I yelped. Cindi waved it off and Raul lifted me up.

Cindi took Father's hand and suckled on two of his fingers, lathering them up good, then she prodded his touch downward. His fingernails scratched at my hole, begging for entrance into my nasty cave. His middle finger eased inside. I flexed. She halted. I relaxed, she pushed deeper. When Father's finger was buried up to the knuckle, she began stretching me with his pointer finger.

"Oh," I moaned and puckered.

As Cindi worked into me deeper, she reared up and bit my ear, more sensual than painful, but she rode that line like a scalding iron. "You see? I am not cruel. I don't want to hurt you. You are my friend, Maggie." Cindi began pumping Father's fingers in and out of me, and she smiled darkly. "And this is only the beginning. I'm going to lay your everything bare. To your Father. To the camera. I will stretch you. Use you. Eat you, lick you, fuck you, bathe you. And when you have nothing left to give, that's when the real training begins."

Father heard every word. He wiggled his fingers, scratching my walls, hooking my ass in place.

Cindi jerked his hand free, lined up Father's throbbing dick, then motioned to Raul. Raul slammed me down hard, ramming Father's cock up my pre-gaped ass.

"This is only the beginning, my friend." Cindi traced her fingers on my lips.

And Father began pumping.

***************************************

Session 8:

Sister's POV:

My butt, my savaged little butt, Oooo, how it burned. It screamed. I screamed. It stretched. My mouth slathered. I flailed limp, just a fuck puppet on Father's lap.

His hands touched me everywhere. None of my body was off limits to him. My flesh was his flesh. I was him, and he was in me.

I-I'd never been one for anal. But this was my father, and his cock pounded into my nasty little cave. At one point, he jammed three, yes, he held up three fingers, and ravaged my pussy. Jiggling me in and out.

He pulled his fingers free and lathered my juices onto his cock. Stroking them in, masturbating with their slime all while the head of his cock was still inside me, flexing against my stretching my throbbing hole.

His affections kept the pleasure alive. The pain of being gaped and the humiliation of knowing my friends were watching my father ravage me were both overshadowed by the thought that, for this one moment, Father was mine. He was in me.

He panted in my ear.

"Breed my ass, Daddy, breed it!" I cried.

But right before he could cum, Raul lifted me from his girth. Cindi gave instructions from off to the side. Raul splayed my legs wide. He lifted me up until my open asshole was even with Father's face.

A bright light shone behind me, highlighting my gaped anus, and I knew Father could see deep inside me. He poked a finger in, touching the caverns laid bare. So disgusting. So gross. But it was him.

He poked and prodded until Raul pulled me away and set me on the floor. I tried to stand, but Cindi forced me to my knees, right between Daddy's legs. She grabbed my head, and held it firm.

This...what was this?

Cindi clenched my skull, forcing me to watch the next act. Why, it was poor broken Tasha, that small little girl. She entered from stage right and straddled Father's waist in one practiced motioned, mimicking that same reverse cowgirl that I'd just ridden him with.

"No." I knew what would come next.

"Please, Cindi, don't," I pleaded, begged, "please, this is all I have, now. Please, give me this one thing."

"Maggie, my wonderful sow, I am doing this for you. Can't you see that?" Cindi was ice cold.

"I thought you said we were friends?"

"No," Cindi replied, "we are no longer friends. You are so much more special to me than that right now."

She drew my head up to meet her tender smile. "I love you, Maggie."

Monique gasp from the corner.

Cindi continued. "I love you so much that I can hardly contain myself. I want to show you what love truly is. What you were doing was so wrong. It pains me you do not understand, so selfish. I will make you right. That is what love is."

She turned my head back down toward Father's crotch. "Now, watch." Then she spoke to Father. "I want you to see your daughter. Don't break eye contact. Pretend its her. She needs that much. You can do that, can't you, Jimmy?"

Father gulped and nodded. His eyes found mine, but all I could see was Tasha lowering her violated lips onto Father's manhood. She took him whole.

Then, she spread her pussy lips wide, giving me a full view into just how tightly her vagina clung to him as she worked up and down. She didn't do anything special. She just humped him long and slow.

It was a dagger though my heart when Father's gaze left mine. He tenderly kissed the top of her head. The short girl barely reached his chin, and he pumped her up and down. His own daughter long forgotten in his lust.

Father cried out, "Tasha!"

And then he came. It was a cream-pie in every sense of the word. Cum dribbled out of her hole, down his shaft, onto his balls, spread into his bushy patch of hair, and a few drops even dribbled onto the floor. He pumped her in and out, lathering his semen inside her. I watched his cock throb as more cum pulsed into her.

A soggy noodle slipped out. There was no more.

"Oh dear," Cindi said, "my heart yearns for you, poor girl." She patted me on the head. "Fathers can be so cruel. But here--" She towed me closer, hovering my face in front of Tasha's dripping pussy, still nestled on Father's lap. "--I am not heartless. Have a taste."

I looked up, not into Father's eyes, but into Tasha's. That sweet tender girl smiled down at me. "It's okay," she mouthed and dug a glob of cum out of her vagina.

I look her finger in my lips and suckled off Father's salty semen. This was the stuff that made Brother. This was the stuff that made me.

Unreserved, I buried my face into her sex. Slurping her pussy like a straw filled with warm milk, guzzling down the life essence of my existence. My only existence, now.

Tasha moaned and ground into me.

She kept grinding even after I'd sucked her bare.

Tasha reached down and cradled my face, this time, completely unreserved. She kissed me. I jerked back, but Cindi tickled my hair. "It's okay," Cindi said, "you two are the same now."

And to that, Tasha's passionate lips claimed my own. She sucked my lips, sucked down my saliva, sucked down the remnants of Father's semen and her pussy. She released me and licked my eyelash, must have been her little thing.

Then, Cindi jerked me back by the hair. "But, my love, you're not broken yet."

She snapped. "Raul."

Raul picked me up and splayed me against the table on my hands and knees. My sex faced Father, directly in front of him. Blinding light shone. It must have been the cameras. I felt like I was up on stage. My everything on display. All to my father, my friends, and my...Cindi...whatever she was.

Juice leaked down my thighs. I was so wet.

"And now, Father, for the show," Cindi said, "Raul, your belt. James, yours, too."

Cindi pulled my knees clear up to my chest and spread them wide. With a lurch, she pulled my arms back and tied one arm around one knee and one arm around the other using the boys' belts. I tried to close my legs a little, but that just made Cindi wrench them farther apart.

In front of me, Cindi swirled a half empty bottle of wine. "Time to wash you, Love."

I thought she was going to pour it over me, but no, I felt the neck press against my splayed pussy. It went in without a hitch. She shoved it deep inside, until the taper of the base began to tear me wide.

I cried out. But she only shoved a rag in my mouth to mute the sound.

"Trust me, Love," Cindi cooed. "Trust me with your everything. I will never give you more than you can handle, though it may be more than you want...if only for the moment."

"Mmmm! Mmmmph!" I wriggled and moaned. The bottle stretched my lips wider than I'd ever known. Pangs rang out, yet never quite enough to overwhelm my tolerances. Father was watching. He saw this freak show. He could see my lips wrapped around the bottle, essentially giving birth to this debauchery.

Then the wine flowed. The seal was tight, but not watertight. Red wine trickled down my legs. Along with it, air escaped. I queefed, loud and gargled. I felt my bore flutter against the glass, blowing a raspberry Father.

That was not the end.

"Maggie, Love, did you know that if the human anus is stretched wider than three inches that it remains permanently deformed?"