Mom Dom Affair Ch. 06-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm! Mmmmmmph!" I wriggled. I squirmed, but Cindi's firm pressure on the bottle kept me locked down tight.

She held her fist in front of my face, pointing it like a spear. "Mmm, perhaps that may be too much."

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Tasha, Love, how wide is your fist, my dainty darling? Yes, you may answer."

"Ummm...I dunno. About that much?" Her voice was small but the notes sang with innocence.

"And how does it sound when you pass gas?" Cindi asked.

"Quiet as a mouse!" Tasha chirped.

"Quiet as a mouse in church," Cindi corrected.

Delicate fingertips tickled my hole. My ass had already been loosened earlier by Father's cock, so her first two fingers slipped right in. I heard her crawl up on the table. Her bare skin pressed into my side and she leaned forward and whispered into my ear while still working her hand ever deeper into my butt, "don't worry. I'll be kind. I want to do this for you. Will you let me?"

I glanced over at her, dumbstruck.

Her button nose and dimples gleamed at me. And still she worked her hand deeper. "Please? You can do it back later. It's fun!"

I was gagged, gaped, and on display, and yet, she treated me like a tender lover.

"Don't worry, I'll talk you through it. Here, I'm going to put in my pinkie, now. That's almost the hard part."

She nuzzled up into my cheek. "You're so warm. And you feel so nice against my hand. I really like that."

Her fingers shoved deeper. "Okay, now, umm, I'm going to curl my thumb in and make it really small. Please, let me know if I hurt you. I want you to feel good."

Her bright twinkling eyes pleaded with me. I nodded.

She bit her tongue and rolled up her eyes in concentration. I felt a tiny thumb wiggle in. It burned, but she was so gentle, so slow, and somehow, despite being stretched twice as wide as Father's cock, it didn't burn half as much. It felt...right. Like she belonged in me. Like she was supposed to be a part of me.

I leaned into her touch.

Her toothy smile was worth it. "I'm so glad you like me! Can I go more?"

I nodded. She pushed deeper. "Okay, you're sliding around my last knuckle, now. Can you feel that bump?"

I nodded.

"That's it! We're done. I'm inside you now. Uh...I'm tickling your butt, he-he. Feel that?"

I shook my head.

"Hmmm. I never could either. But that's it. We're done."

Done? I didn't want to be done. I pushed my ass back, slithering my hole up her arm. Tasha yipped. She was so much more vocal now that we were on equal terms. And I wanted to feel her some more.

Cindi, divine, she never let the wine bottle enter my vagina any further than it already was, despite my rocking back and forth. Somehow, she knew exactly how much I could take, yet she also never let it slip out any further, either.

She matched pace with my thrusts onto Tasha's arm. This wasn't bestial lust. I was slow, reserved, sensual. I clenched my ass around Tasha's skin to let her know I felt her, like little love tugs.

"It's so slimy," she giggled. "Poke! I just poked another hole. Uh, it was one that was inside you, way all the way at the back."

"You two are getting along so well," Cindi said. "And you, Father, do you see your daughter?"

Father whimpered.

Suddenly, as I was sliding down Tasha's girth, I heard a Pop! and the pressure of the bottle let free. Cindi had slid it out of my vagina. I felt air rush in through the gape, wine cascaded out. Considering the shape of the wine bottle, I figured my vagina appeared taped, like a funnel, ready to accept anything. The bright lights surely exposed deep inside my rippled caverns to the entire audience. Perhaps stalactites of pre-cum dripped from the ceiling as wine trickled below, a river to carry the mess away.

Father moaned.

Cindi strutted around the table, and stopped right in front of me. She was swirling the wine bottle that had just marinated inside me. There were a few swigs left inside.

"Let it be known, there is no part of you I won't savor." Cindi kissed the tip, and slugged the wine back.

Then, for the first time ever, she leaned forward and kissed my lips. The wine, my juices, her juices swapped back and forth. They dribbled down our chins. She moaned down my throat.

"Good." Cindi said once she released me.

"Yup!" Tasha chirped as I slid my butt up and down her arm, flexing my hole with those little hugs to let her know I care.

"Ooop!" Tasha covered her mouth. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to speak out of turn."

Cindi's eyes flashed with that controlled rage that I'd seen earlier, when she'd taken Tasha so violently over the table. But then she looked down at my face and relaxed. "We can wait on punishment until we get home."

It was so happy. I was so happy right then.

And then I heard a snap of undergarments. A fly zipped back up. Father walked around the table and stood next to Cindi. Cindi gave him room, as if she was expecting that.

I humped Tasha's arm harder, hoping to twinge his desire. Instead, all I saw was remorse. He didn't look at my behind. He looked me in the eye, this time for real.

"Maggie, I--you---this--" He choked up and tugged at his trousers, the ones I'd gotten him, the ones that I'd torn open when I--

Why was he so...down? His eyes were even glistening with moisture. He didn't like this? I thought he did.

Wait. Why did I think that? Because he got hard? No. I'd made him limp at first. My Kegels, the stimulation that I'd forced on him got him hard enough to fuck.

But he accepted my love? No. I'd shoved him down. He tried to push me away, but I forced myself down onto him in one hungry thrust.

Then why--?

Oh fuck.

The truth that I'd ignored in my debased ecstasy and greed crashed down onto me like a ton of bricks.

I realized what I'd done.

It was never supposed to happen this way. My plan, the one that got derailed...

I was supposed to seduce him, to make him want me after Monique broke the ice, got him horny and thinking with the wrong head.

That didn't happen.

I'd raped Father. Flat out. No wiggle room. No gray area. Pure rape.

It--it never occurred to me before. He'd tried to get away. I didn't let him. He'd just wanted to pal around with his daughter, tonight, drinking and swapping stories. Cheers! Salut! Sure, he got carried away with Monique, but who wouldn't with such a beautiful woman?

It should have been a wonderful night out with his daughter. Maybe we'd have turned it into a tradition? Every Sunday, Father/Daughter Paint-the Town-Red night. Instead, I betrayed him in the sickest way possible the first half-chance I got. And now? I'd deluded myself into thinking I was putting on a show. That he liked what he saw. What? His daughter humping some girls arm, gaped and gagged, up on the table as a slab of rotten meat.

I'd gotten him drunk. I'd drank water.

Maybe some part of him did want this, and that was why he'd lingered, but I'd forced all this on him. Because I'm selfish. I'm--

"...horrible," I tried to mutter through the gag.

It was insane how quickly a delusion could crash once the pleasure faded.

And like a switch being flicked in my mind, my ass was raw. My pussy stung in ways I didn't know was possible. And a girl had her arm up my ass. In front of Father.

"I--" Father wavered. "I didn't mean any of this. I am so sorry, Maggie. I--" He choked up and sulked out of the room.

My father had left me.

Monique, she left me, too. She cast me a pained look and hustled after Father.

I guess she won.

The lights and cameras clicked off. Jenna and James didn't say a word to any of us. Instead, they chattered amongst each other about the footage and the best edits to bring it all to life.

I was a slab served up on the table.

Raul wandered over and held his phone up. "Uh...do you think I could get your number?" He asked Cindi.

"No" was all she said, never paying him any mind. He scampered away.

I flopped over onto the table and broke a plate. It cut me. I didn't care. I curled up into the fetal position and whimpered. Somewhere among that, Tasha removed herself from me. She tried to pat me on the head, but Cindi brushed her away.

She undid my restraints and ungagged my mouth.

I was laid bare on the table. This time, it didn't feel like only my nakedness was exposed. This cut deeper. It was my everything laid bare. All before Cindi.

"Why...why would you do this to me?" I asked her.

Cindi shook her head. "And what did I do to you that you didn't do to yourself?"

To that, I had no answer.

"I brought out what you are. Though, I must admit, I never expected you to act so...quickly. To pounce on your own father as you did, you must have been bursting at the seams already." She brushed my hair back and cooed, softly, motherly. Then, she set a card on the table. "This is my number. This is my real number. Call me. Call me when you tire of being lonely, of always playing second fiddle."

With that, she turned and walked out. Tasha nipped at her heels the whole way.

They didn't look back.

The room was trashed. I was alone, naked and shivering on the table, amongst the scraps and filth.

Cindi was rich. The room wasn't an issue.

Cindi wanted me. The loneliness shouldn't be an issue. But it was.

At some point, the waitress, an older lady, opened the door. She glared at my shivering condition, wrinkled her nose in disgust, and left without a word. Likely Cindi had already filled her in and left a massive tip.

This was my life now.

********************************

Session 9:

Sister's POV

People had been knocking at my door. It wasn't any of my dormmates bustling around in the hall.

It was Monique. She stopped by twice. I plugged my ears.

It was Father three times. I huddled under my blanket.

Once, it was even the police. "No, officer. I'm not a danger to myself." Was that true?

The last time, it was a letter slipped under the door written in Father's handwriting. He didn't write words of woo or an eloquent soliloquy. He wrote this:

'Someone published the movie. Your mother saw it. I will fix things. I am so sorry. Truly, please forgive me.'

He signed it 'Dad'. Not 'Love, Dad', not 'Thoughts and Prayers' or anything like that. Just 'Dad'.

My once crystal blue cocktail dress was stained gray. I'd worn it the whole time. I hadn't even showered in the last two weeks. My reek festered quicker than my nose blindness could cure, but I couldn't be naked, not even unto my own self.

Just me, all alone, huddled under a filth stained blanket. My laptop was the only light against my dark world. It didn't feel so much like it glowed. It felt more like a bright white window to the outside world, from which I hid, too ashamed to even close the lid.

The cursor sat blinking under a paragraph written onto a Word doc. It was a half finished essay, due last Tuesday. I blew it off. Its subject 'Present evidence of your leadership capability and/or potential' mocked me.

I could hardly even open the door for the take-out guy.

Occasionally, I'd hear a passing comment from one of the girls in the hall about a 'troll's den' or 'hermit's cave'. And, yeah, I agreed with their assessment.

One day, after I knew my undergrad was long since failed, I mustered up enough courage to close the Word doc. 'Would you like to save?' No. The window to my old world disappeared, and a darker one lay behind it. As in, literally a darker one.

It was Discord on dark mode. I chuckled.

For the next few days, that was my light. It was so much easier to accept that I even began trolling through my various groups. I didn't comment on anything; I wasn't ready for that.

I even came across Brother's group.

He didn't know I was a part of it. Hell, he didn't even know I was on Discord, and truthfully, if it weren't for him I probably wouldn't be. But, a long time ago, I snuck into his room and wrote down his username.

I wanted to keep tabs, and more sinisterly, I played with the idea of dropping lines here and there to sway him from Mother's grasp, but at the time, I was too focused on Father.

Well, that ship had now sailed.

And then I saw a single line he wrote. 'Mom makes me sit on her lap to study.'

People replied. 'Bro? WTF?' 'Isn't that--like statutory?'

Brother wrote back 'I'm 18. Prepping for college.'

'That's even worse!' 'Mommy wants yer cock!' 'Hahahahahahahaha!!!'

I watched it unfold, each response more viscous than the last. And somehow, thinking about Brother being so broken and confused filled me with...thoughts of Cindi, lustings after Father, and pity for myself.

I sent him a DM: "What did it feel like?"

"...don't make fun of me," He replied

"I'm not--" Truly, I wasn't. "Just curious" How did he feel as he broke?

"No offense, but it's weird talking to another dude about that."

The fuck? Without a second thought, I tore off my dress. It clung, sticky with sweat. My body odor wafted up, decrepit decay. I dug out my old corset, the leather one that I'd once wore to one of our special parties.

But even that wouldn't be enough to convince him. After all, anybody can find a pic of a girl online these days and pass it off as themselves. I fumbled around on the desk and found a red Sharpie. Then I scribbled across my bare chest, right above my pussy. 'What did it feel like? I'm curious.'

Fuck. Brother was going to see this.

I positioned myself over my desk such that a hint of my long since tended pubes peeked over the desk. With my face hidden I snapped a photo.

He replied.

I replied.

I poked; I prodded; I pried. Eventually, even poking and prodding and prying my own self.

As I chatted with Brother, I stood up and ground my ass into the back of the chair. I imagined shoving him down into it as he frantically tried to escape, but then I pressed my ass into him and rode him reverse cowgirl.

No. I raped him reverse cowgirl.

I put my heels up on the desk. I fingered my ass, I gaped my pussy. Brother was typing...

Oh fuck, I came. Sick juices washed down.

Fuck, I needed more. Right now! Brother was just the taste. I wanted the cock.

I opened the door to my room, standing before the fluorescent light. My juice dripping nethers, my nasty matted pubes, my bare milky white ass, all on display below my lacy corset. The girls out in hall, their jaws hit the floor. I didn't care. I strut past them, leaving a dark cloud of body odor in my wake. I walked down the stairs, passing students slinging backpacks and books. I sashayed through the commons, boys snapped pics once they regained their senses.

Then I strut down the hall of the boys side of the dorm. Eenie, meanie, miney, mo. I picked a door at random and knocked. Some dweeb opened up. His eyes went wide as a fish as he pushed his coke-bottle glasses up his nose.

I didn't say 'hi', in fact, I didn't say anything to him at all.

I grabbed his cock, squeezed it tight. Oh yeah, he got hard. Then I pulled him into the hall. He blubbered something about "wait, wait."

That just turned me on more. Threw him on the floor, flipped him over onto his back, and ripped his jeans down to his ankles. His undies? I tore them open.

Boys began to fill into the hall. "Holy shit! That babe's fucking Tiny Tim." "Should we get the RA?" "Fuck that! This is hot as fuck!"

Their phone cameras flashed. My prey's tiny cock sprang free. Poor thing, at least he had brains judging by the look of him. I pounced on it, allowing him to enter me. I spread my thighs, spread my lips, and clenched tight so my lips would cling to the meager cock. The boys needed some good shots after all.

Then, I repositioned. I tucked that nerd's legs behind my back, folding him over until his hairy ass was pointed up in the air, like he was getting his diaper changed. I slid my bare ass down the back of his legs, taking his puny cock inside me once more.

I sat there and milked him with my Kegel routine. But oh no, I wasn't through yet.

I pointed to one of the boys like 'You, come over here and get a good shot of this.' He did. He was close enough that I stretched out my hand, pried his mouth open, and made him suckle on my fingers, lathering them up oh-so sloppy.

A string of spit draped from his lips when I released him. A nice pool nestled between my fingers. I rubbed it into the nerd's hairy ass then poked the tip of my untrimmed fingernail in. He clenched tight. It wasn't enough lube.

"Spit," I instructed camera boy and pointed. He did. He spit all over the nerd's spread cheeks, some of it even onto his brown hole, all while I lathered that ass up right.

I slipped one finger in, two fingers in, then three. The nerd groaned. He pushed against my back but not with as much vigor as it would have taken to get me off of him. I gripped his walls, pulling his elastic asshole out, then relenting and working my fingers in and out.

Faster, faster. My fingers fapped against his flesh. Pop, pop, pop. I curled them around and pressed deep into his prostate. His pencil cock twitched inside me...I think, anyway. And I humped up and down, bestial, just like before. Except this time, I was rewarded with a thick glob of cum. He coated my walls. His milk splashed into my cervix; his essence no doubt swam into my womb.

I released him. His asshole opened and closed, gaped and panting, not unlike the kid himself who was lost in a world of desire and shame behind me. I slipped his sloppy cock from my pussy and rose, straddling my sex over his head.

Then I squeezed.

A long string of his own semen dripped from my pussy. It swung like a pendulum right onto his lips. Then I crouched down, burying my nasty unwashed sex into his nose, my filthy asshole grinding against his forehead.

Another camera flash.

I slathered the cum across his lips and into his mouth.

He gasp. I came.

And I was done.

I parted my way through the crowd hearing things like "holy fuck, that bitch reeks!" "What nasty whore." "Fucking disgusting." "I've never even heard of anything like that!"

I strut through the commons, dripping cum down my bare thighs, leaving semen stained footprints across the linoleum. I walked up stairs, right between the shell shocked crowd of girls in the hall, then I marched into my dorm, making sure to leave the door unlocked. After all, you never know who wanted a bite?

Actually, you know what? I scribbled 'Open for Fucking' on a piece of paper and strolled back out into the hall. I didn't have any tape to pin the note, but I reached into my pussy and dug out a glob of juice dripping cum, all under the stare of the crowd of girls out in the hall. I smeared it onto the paper, then stuck it to the door.

I shot them a smile as I closed my door, leaving it cracked just a hair.

Then I went back to my desk, put my heels up on the table and rubbed that sweet life essence in.

Two men stopped by. I took them. I was in control. For the second one, I made him leave the door open.

Officials stopped by to kick me out as I was grinding my ass into the second one's face. They tried to stop me, but I went ahead and finished.

I spent two days in jail before being released. Apparently none of the boys wanted to press charges. I'd been that good to them. The campus thought expulsion was punishment enough for exposure.

I didn't care.

I found a seedy motel room and set up my laptop. My savings was rapidly depleting, but I didn't care about that, either.

I only cared for the moment. And in this moment I wanted...I wanted it all.

So I ordered a present for Brother. My plan from before wasn't flawed. Had it not been for Cindi, it would have worked. But I also realized that I'd bitten off far more than I could chew.

Cindi might be an insurmountable wall but Mother? Yeah, I could take her. I just needed her to break Brother, first. I wanted to claim him after she already had her claws into him. That way, I'd know that I truly was better.