Mom Dom Affair Ch. 06-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, Mom had her reasons. I would trust her.

I still sat on her lap during lessons. However, I wore real clothes, the kind that didn't scrape my ass against her thigh. Sister said nothing, almost as if she'd expected me to be sitting there. In fact, Sister didn't do much at all.

She spent most of the day hunched up on the couch, huddled up in a blanket like she was playing ghost. Once, when I was walking by to go to the bathroom, I saw her shoulders shuddering through the cloth. Right then, I couldn't help myself. I reached out to pat her on the shoulder and said something corny like "I love you, sis."

But as soon as I touched her, her hand shot out and grabbed my wrist, and just for a moment, just until she realized what she'd done, I was clamped in her grasp.

She released me, her shoulders shuddering even heavier, and I could make out pained sobs underneath. Even still, I got the fuck away from her. Fast.

The next few days continued like that, though I didn't sleep as well since my nighttime visitor hadn't been back.

That all changed one day when I was taking a shower. I'd locked the door. I know I did. But ours were the style where you only needed a pin to press into the knob on the other side to release it.

I never heard the door open explicitly, but through the steamy frosted glass, I saw a dark shadow hover into view and linger on the other side. It didn't move. It just stood there, staring me down.

I couldn't speak. I was frozen. Water ran off my back until it turned cold, and even then, I just shivered in place.

The shadow left.

I...I knew it was Sister. Who else would it be? But I didn't tell Mom. Sister wasn't right, but even still, I couldn't bear to think what Mom would do to her if she found out. I...I had to protect her from herself.

That was a mistake.

That very night, I woke up to her shadow straddling me. She was above me, above my face, and I could see her hand furiously fapping away between her legs. It was too dark to see the details, but I knew what was happening.

She came and left.

The next day, when I was sitting on Mom's lap, I asked Mom, "what happened to her?"

"Nothing for you to worry about, Sweetie." Mom glanced around the room, making sure sister was still huddled up in her den, then Mom kissed me deep, savoring me as I savored into her.

That kiss was ruined when I saw Sister peeking over the back of the couch, staring at me down from under her blanket cocoon. I broke off the kiss and got back to my studies. Mom tilted her head, perplexed, but she moved on.

My visitor came back that night.

Even though I couldn't sleep, even though I tossed and turned fearful my specter would return, at some point, I did drift off to sleep. I awoke to a warmth wrapped around my cock. Sister, she was sucking me off.

I scampered up the bed and out of her mouth, but she grabbed my ankles and pulled me back down to her. She clenched me around the throat. I yelped, but she slammed her other hand over my mouth and leaned down right in front of my face. "How would Mother feel if she saw you like this?"

I--I didn't know. My struggles deflated.

"She might cast you aside, same as she did Father." Sister was so cruel. "Touch me," she said.

"I...no, please," I begged, but she grabbed my hand and slid it between her freshly shaved sex.

I'd never touched a woman there before, not like this. She slipped my fingers into her slit, rubbing them into all kinds of fleshy lips; no fold was unexplored. I felt warmth envelop me. She shoved one of my fingers into her tunnel, then two, then all four. It was so wet. I was surprised by how much texture her walls had, and I admit, for a moment, I lost myself caressing her insides.

She spread her legs wide, and with my hand still inside her, arched back in a kind of crab-walk until I felt a firm ass settle on my very limp cock. Yes, after all, Sister was not Mother.

Sister didn't care how limp I was. Her cheeks pinched my cock between them and she rode me back and forth. My fingers were buried up to the thumb in her pussy all the while. I don't know how long Sister rode me, but I do know the sun had started to come up, and with it, enough twilight bled through the window that I saw her whole.

Her juice drenched pussy. Her reddened ass cheeks, wet with sweat and pre-cum. And her small breasts, nipples tightened completely erect. But mostly, I saw her eyes. Hungry and bestial.

She glanced at the burgeoning twilight and said, "Oh, dear."

Sister slid my fingers from her pussy, then ever so sensually, rubbed the back of my dripping hand against her breasts. To finish off, she pulled me forward and made me swallow her erect nipples, suckling away her moist mess. Sister petted my head as she forced me to pretend to feed from her breasts. But she was no Mother.

She shoved me away, and her mouth found my cock once again. She slurped it in, sloppy nasty sounds, while lolling her tongue around and around it. She vacuumed her lips down against the hilt. Her nose scratched my bed of pubes, and she sniffed them in, then exhaled her warmth out. Sister breathed only through my tangled hairs like a filter. It went on and on and on, deep into the morning twilight.

When she released me, it was like a switch had been flipped. Her shoulders were slouched as she stood off to the side of the bed. Her eyes lost their dangerous glint, and she sniffled and rubbed her nose, staring at my limp cock. "I see..." She pursed her lips and walked out into the hall, completely naked.

I didn't cum once.

That day, I resolved to tell Mom what Sister had been doing. I didn't say anything at breakfast. The timing wasn't right. I didn't say anything during free study. I had to finish my review. In fact, the timing never really felt right.

Every time I turned around to speak, I felt rotten shame churning in my gut.

But night was coming and Sister would return.

I found myself outside Mother's bedroom, just after she'd settled in. Knock, knock. It was almost like Mother had been waiting, longing for me to visit her because not half a second later, the door flew open, and I found myself smothered in her arms.

She loved me. She really did.

"Mom, I...I...I have something to tell you," I whimpered into her chest.

She pulled me away. "What?" Then her eyes flashed murder. "Did Margaret do anything? Did she...did she do anything to you?"

Pure scalding hate burned in Mother's eyes. And I...and I...

I thought of crispy burnt Toll House cookies. And math tutoring and all the clumsy little things Sister used to do for me. Then I thought of her grabbing me by the throat. And I--I just couldn't make up my mind!

I broke down crying, and said, "No, no! I just missed you so much, Mom. Can I sleep in here tonight?"

Mom was sharp. I wasn't sure what she believed, but she pulled me onto her bed and snuggled in tight. I was safe.

And for the next few days, nothing happened. I slept with Mom at night, and SIster spent her days huddled under a blanket on the couch, which Mom pointedly ignored.

And then I passed Sister in the hall.

She didn't touch me, didn't threaten me, didn't do anything to me. But what happened, it fucked me up worse than anything she'd done so far.

She was naked. Her bald pussy, thick thighs, and long legs were fully on display, but that wasn't what did it. See, her small mound of breasts were hidden. They were hidden behind a black leather corset with loose stringy laces tying down the front.

And across her chest, in red Sharpie, she'd written: "What did it feel like? I'm curious."

She licked her lips, staring at my cock, and walked down the hall. As I watched her walk away, she spread her bare white ass and there in the center, I saw a familiar button plugging up her asshole. She was wearing it, she was wearing my plug.

Sister. She was my Discord "friend".

I wandered back to my room in a haze.

I didn't go to bed. I just sat in the center of the floor, waiting. She came in around midnight. This time, she was clothed normally.

Sister didn't grab me, didn't strip me, didn't do anything. Instead, she plopped down on the floor in front of me. She pointed at my cock. "Did you get an erection?"

I shook my head.

"Did you ever get an erection for me?"

No, I did not.

"...I see. So only for Mother, then?" She spat the word Mother from her mouth.

"Please, don't make fun of me," I begged her.

Tears welled in her eyes. "I'm not...I just--" She moved like she was going to hug me. I flinched away. "--I just wanted what you two had."

I wasn't sure I believed her fully, but the way she spoke, I got the feeling there was maybe a trace of honesty in there. It might have been the tears. Though, I also knew that there were people in this world who could cry on command. I could see Sister being one of them.

"Can...can we try something else?" She asked.

"I really don't want to."

Sister pointed to the wall in my closet, the wall that bordered her room. "Did it feel good what I did? Does my mouth feel good around you...you know...down there?"

It--it did feel good.

"You just can't get hard for it?"

I nodded.

"Look, right there on the wall. Do you see that hole in your closet?"

My eyes went wide. Sure enough, right at the far end of the closet, right about waist height was a four finger sized hole. Through it, I could see a pink glow. That was her bedroom on the other side of the wall, but why the pink glow? Did she change out her lightbulbs?

"Will you...will you stick it through there?" She asked. "For me to do...that...to you?"

"I--I don't think that's a good idea."

"Please?"

I shook my head, wrong move. She pounced on me like a lion, flattening me against the floor. "So, you won't stick your dick through my glory hole tonight?"

"I--please, don't. Sto--" Before I could finish, her fingers reached into my mouth and plucked out my tongue.

She leaned in until her forehead rested against mine. Her dangerous eyes locked onto my own. She was panting; her heady breath rolled across my face. Her own tongue reached out and tickled the underside of mine. She rolled my tongue around before sucking it deep into her mouth, vacuum tight.

When she released me, she cooed into my ear, "think about Mother. You shoved that egg up your ass for her, didn't you?" Sister began rubbing my crotch. "Kissed her just like I did to you." My fly snapped open. Her pants wrangled off. "You sat on her just like this."

She began grinding her ass up and down my thighs. She pried her panties over until I could feel her little asshole pucker against my thin cotton pajama bottoms. "This is what she felt. This is how you felt to Mother."

I joggled my knee up and down into Sister's ass, just like what Mother would do to me.

"And you know what?" Sister cooed. "The biggest truth of all?" She licked my face. "I am Mother's daughter. That makes me half of her. You are grinding against half her pussy."

Fuck. I was hard. My eyes went wide. "Wait, no!"

I tried to push her away but she pinned my arms to the floor. She straddled over me, rocking up and down. Sister lowered her hips until my cock felt the heat dribbling from her Y. She worked my cock into her crevice, grinding it up and down her vulva. A nub at the top swelled and pressed against it; my head flicked against hers, jolts of pleasure for each.

"I am half of Mother's pussy," she said, "and you are half of Father's cock."

With a jerk of her hips, my head slipped into her entrance. She didn't linger. She slammed her hips down, taking me whole. Her drenched walls gripped and squeezed me deep. Her ridges caressed me down. She milked and moaned, until I was so deep, I felt the head of my cock bump into a wall.

That sent an electric shock through Sister. "My cervix..."

She braced her arms against my chest and began fucking me in a wild frenzy. Pure pig sex. Just fapping flesh and stifled moans. Her ridges massaged me tight while--Bounce, bounce, bounce--my head slammed into her cervix over and over.

I came in half of Mom's pussy. After that first squirt, Sister buried herself deep, until my head was pressed against the wall. The opening of my cock and the hole through her cervix mated together, and I unleashed the rest of my cum straight into Sister's womb, pumping, pumping, pumping--her, milking, milking, milking, kneading every last drop from my cock with her clenching walls. Her pussy felt like a rolling wave. She had complete control.

When my cock went limp and the pleasure faded, I realized what had just happened. Sister, she just claimed my virginity.

I fucked Sister. Sister was my first.

I wanted it to be Mom. Why Sister? Why her?

I curled into a ball and whimpered so pathetically. Sister knelt down beside me, stroking my hair.

"Why would you do this? Why would you do this to me?" I asked her.

"Because you're mine," she snarled and patted her womb.

*******************************

Session 12

Son's POV:

I was a zombie. I went through the motions of my day. I put on a happy face for Mom and studied like a good boy up on her knee, but my chest, it-it felt like Sister had reached in and torn a hole straight through me. Every ounce of joy never reached my heart. It spilled out before then.

At night, Sister's pink hole bled through my darkened closet. 'Cum Fuck Me' she'd scribbled onto the wall above it.

I peeked through it and into her glow of sex. Even though she'd only cut a single glory hole into my own wall, hers was stripped bare, like a window into my room. It made it so instead of a whole wall between us, there was only a single pane of sheet rock, and only a cock hole separated me and Sister.

On the floor in front of the hole, she had a wine bottle perched upright. Behind it, her laptop was open and I saw the scrolling text of a Discord chat behind the pop-up.

'Cum watch as I fuck Brother' was stickied to the top of the thread. The green light was pointed at me and Sister's glory hole. And she was currently streaming.

She was going to film herself? No. She was going to film Us.

Worse yet, that was my server she was on, those were my friends typing to her, my only friends, egging her on.

My friends wanted to see...they...they...

I couldn't bring myself to think about it, but I also knew what it was.

Hot tears stung my eyes. My breath shuddered.

They wanted to see my sister rape me.

I didn't take off my clothes. I poked my limp little worm out the flap of my pajama bottoms. The neon light shooting out Sister's hole lit my cock and only my cock up. My closet was blessedly dark, so the rest of me escaped into the shadow above.

On the other side of that wall was the camera, the eye of all my friends into this world. They wanted to see it. They wanted to see me.

I snaked into Sister's pink glow. My cock flopped down on the other side, rubbing its little belly against the exposed sheet rock.

"Mmmmm...ugh, ugh, ugh, ooohhh..." She must have been right there, just off to the side this whole time. Her lust moaned through.

Her lips kissed it. Her teeth nibbled on it. Her mouth enveloped it. Sweet moist velvet stroked me. A lagoon of saliva soaked into me. Slurp, slurp, slurp, "Mmmmm... MmmMMmmm... MmMmMM!"

Throaty vibrations reverberated through my cock and tickled my balls. She vacuumed down and pulled her head back, stretching my noodle clear out through suction force alone, then she slurped it in.

This went on and on and on.

My legs were shaking, and not only from pleasure but also because I'd been standing for so damn long!

Pop! Her mouth released me. A few of Sister's fingers pulled at the head; her other hand stroked down to the hilt, and her tongue worked a miracle: The point flicked me quick, right on the tip. It curled my toes, shuddered my thighs, and I moaned into the wall, into her.

Just when I thought I couldn't take it any more, she paused long enough to poke down my little pee slit with her tongue. I heard her mouth slather around, her lips touched the tip, but she didn't suck me, no, she was salivating--down into the slit! She was spitting into my bladder! And what was most fucked up was I could feel the gooey bubbled pump up my pipe. She sucked her spit out, then pumped me full again. Back and forth, that same spit.

She did every depraved thing a human could do to a penis. She owned it through that hole.

But no matter what she did, I could not cum for her. My balls ached blue, but my body rejected her. That made her try harder. And harder. Oh! And harder.

I think I fell asleep with my cock in her mouth. There were moments I couldn't recall, so I must have dozed. She would not give up.

I didn't get to bed until 3 a.m. I woke up at four with my pants around my ankles and Sister's hot mouth wrapped around my cock once again.

The next night was no better.

Nor was the night after that. All week this went on. By the end of it, I kept catching myself micro-dozing on Mom's lap during my studies.

Oddly enough, here lately, my cock felt...cold during the day. I didn't know how else to put it. When it shivered, I took a long bathroom break from Mom's lap and made a side trip into my room. I stuck it through Sister's glory hole, and it warmed right up.

I didn't hear the door open. I didn't hear any footsteps. I only heard "Cubby?" And I stumbled back, ripping my cock from Sister's warmth and out into the dribbling cold. I spun around and there stood Mom.

It took her a second for her eyes to adjust to the dark. She took another moment to notice my exposed cock slitted through my cottons. But she saw the hole immediately.

Mom didn't faint or fall to the floor or anything. She sat down, nice and easy. She tilted her head a bit. "Huh" was all she said.

"Mom?" I ventured.

Her eyes dulled, fixated on the pink glory hole. "Huh."

"I, uh, it's not--" what it looks like? Ha!

"Huh. You, too?" Her question seemed directed at the air rather than at me. "But I loved you?"

'Loved', past tense.

I--I went to hug her. I knelt before her. It had been feeling so wrong to touch her without her permission, but right now, maybe it was right?

She shuddered as my arms wrapped around her belly, and that hurt far worse than the slap that cracked across my cheek. She fell backward and crawled away from me, out the door. I peeked out, and her crawl became a mad scramble. She was clawing her way to Sister's room.

"Whore!" That wasn't Mom's voice. It came from her mouth, but it was guttural like some kind of demon escaping.

Mom staggered to her feet and reeled against the wall. She was hunched, viscous, sawing back and forth like a praying mantis ready to strike. Then she did. Her pink bunny slippers kicked Sister's door, once, twice, then the cheap trim exploded inward. Shrapnel and splinters peppered Sister's room, and I heard a cheeky voice say, "uh, it was unlocked, you know?"

"Daughter ought to mind her tongue." Mom was an overly controlled pressure vessel lumbering inside.

When I looked in, I saw Sister's eyes sparkle. Not in fear, but exhilaration.

"Perhaps I should tell you where it has been, Mother?" Sister held up her fingers like she was getting ready to count from a list.

"Whore!" That was Mother's guttural screech.

"Only since Daddy." Sister bit her tongue and bared her teeth. "He was right here." Sister spread her legs before Mother and opened her insides. She rippled her walls while spreading them wide--come hither...

Mom did. And what happened, it wasn't the crack of a slap. It was a bone shattering crunch. I don't know if Sister's face or Mom's knuckles got the worst of it. Sister dropped like a log. But she wasn't out--she crashed into the floor from pure force alone.

Sister was laughing. She laughed so hard, she was crying. She spread her pussy at Mom and humped the air. "Come fuck me, come fuck me, you want it! You want it!"