Mom Dom Affair Ch. 06-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rubbed her clit and spasmed her hips, huge exaggerated motions.

Mom straddled Sister. Sister didn't even try to retaliate. She was a blathering, frothing beast at that point. "You want it! You want it! You want it!" Was all she said, over and over.

Mom was in control. She stared down her nose at Sister. Slowly but immovably so, she raised her arm. One hand found Sister's throat. She squeezed for purchase.

Even then, Sister still eked out "-oo wan it--ooo wan it--"

Mom raised her other arm. Moms slow methodical movements, they said said was not giving into a momentary lapse of rage. She was savoring this. She'd thought about this many times and now was acting out her plan.

"Kevin," Mom said, her voice ever so gentle, like a great strain was releasing, "go downstairs."

Sister rasp, mouthing those same words, over and over. Her fingers were clasp around Mom's wrists, straining to pull her off, even while bouncing her hips all the same. She just couldn't stop.

Sister's knuckles were white with strain, but Mother was a mountain. Slowly, surely, she was going to have her way. Surely Sister knew that, but the harder Mom clenched her, the more Sister struggled.

"Kevin," Mom repeated, perfect cadence, "go downstairs."

Sister's feral stare drifted from Mom and on over to me. Her mouth was gaping like a fish, not even gasping, just simply mawing for the air that wasn't there. Her face had gone red. Her eyes bulged.

Even still, she ogled me up and down. Wait. No. Her gaze only lingered down, between my legs, and I realized that my noodle was still flopped out.

...ha...

Her stare lifted up, her bulging eyes found mine again, and somehow, even despite the building pressure, they wavered. Teared? Impossible to tell. But the way they flickered, in them, I swear I saw remorse. I might have just been hopeful, but I know I did. Not pity for her situation, not shoulda, woulda, coulda's, but remorse for me.

Sister deflated. She wasn't dead, but she was ready to be. Her hips stilled. Her legs closed. And she quit fighting Mom's grip. Instead, she rested her hands over Mom's and caressed her thumb against Mom's clenching grip.

Sister was reassuring her. 'It'll be alright'. She held Mom's hand, palm over palm, exactly like a daughter would do. She quit gaping and closed her eyes, still rubbing her thumb there, gently back and forth, soft reassurance.

I tackled Mom.

I wasn't much, but I did give her a lurch at the very least and hung like a monkey off her back, which did force her to release Sister in order to claw back and rip me off.

"Go, go, go! Do something!" I yelled at Sister.

She gasped, then once she'd caught some semblance of breath, she laid her arms at her side and stayed there. Sister shook her head twice. She told me no.

There was nothing I could do. Nothing Sister wanted to do. She even tipped her head back a little, just a tiny amount to expose her throat, feral submission. I'm not even sure that Mom noticed.

Mother looked down at her daughter. She lifted her daughter's chin and studied the bruising around her neck. She rolled her daughter's head off to the side and poked at that nasty gash in her daughter's cheek, to which the latter winced but didn't fight.

"Kevin."

"Yes, Mother."

"Strip your sister."

I bowed my head as Mother stepped away. Sister held no primal lust, only despondence. When I stood above her, she looked right through me, up at the ceiling--like she'd missed something just beyond.

Sister only wore a bra. I pulled her up to my chest and reached around to unclasp the strap. Her nipples were soft.

I heard a familiar rattle behind me. Mom's belt jangling undone. I knew that sound so well because I used to hear it every night.

When Mom shoved her belt into my arms, the look on her face told me that that time was done. This was a very different Mother.

"Wrap my belt around her neck."

I obeyed. I straddled Sister's bare chest. And though I didn't mean to, my dangling cock kissed her breasts. Neither one of us was hard. I left a two finger gap in the belt, leaving it one hole loose.

"Tighter," Mom said.

I swallowed and leaned over as I cinched it against her throat. Flesh pooched around the leather strap, but her chest still rose and fell. She could breathe, if but short and ragged. I kissed Sister on the forehead. Mom didn't comment.

"Up," she ordered.

I did so.

"Strip."

I did that as well.

"Lift her legs." Of course, Mother. "Sit on her legs." Yes. "Now, kiss her."

I leaned over and Whack! Mother smacked me upside the head so hard, I saw stars.

"No, kiss your holes."

What?

Sister swallowed and pursed her lips, nodding at me. 'It's okay.' Her hands reached down and spread my ass. She pushed me against her and tried to draw her ass up high but my weight sagged her down. I could see what she was after, so I lifted my legs, straddling above her.

She released my cheeks and pulled her legs over her chest until her ass was straight up in the air. And I squat on the stool she made, sitting my butt onto hers. I reached back and pulled open my cheeks until our crevices settled into one another.

I scooted forward, aiming, until an unusual sensation prickled me: Sister's puckering asshole pooched out and kissed my own.

Mom watched. "More," she said.

Sister did. I did. We all did.

"Stay." Mom walked out of the room.

Sister closed her eyes and whimpered. Her shoulders shuddered, just like they'd done under the blanket on the couch, back when she'd first arrived. Except, this time, I reached out and grabbed her. The only thing within reach were her ankles, so I clasped onto them.

She opened her eyes and forced me a smile.

There was nothing that could be said. Our assholes grated across one another's. My balls wedged into her pussy. I gripped her ankles tight. Staring down at her bruised and beaten face and dog collar snugged about her bare chest.

Mom returned, but I couldn't see her. I was facing away from the door. Her footsteps padded closer. I shuddered as I felt Mom slip a plastic straw between my and Sister's assholes. It punched into flesh, but not into mine. Sister gasped and I felt her pucker.

Glug, glug, glug. Something was being poured in. I didn't have to wonder too long because the straw soon slipped inside me--glug, glug, glug--and my pocket filled with slick sopping wetness.

Mom set a bottle of olive oil beside us.

But I was filled up too tight and so was Sister. Oil poured from inside me, drenching her thighs. Oil poured from her and into me. But that wasn't what made Sister's eyes go wide. I followed her line of sight behind me.

Mom was holding the bulbous plug.

"Up," she ordered.

I obeyed and stepped away from Sister. She handed it to me and pointed to Sister's ass.

"I--" At that minor protest, she grabbed me by the jaw and slammed me back against the floor. My head made a sickening crunch. I blacked out for a second. Slap! Slap! Slap! The most excruciating pain rocked my nethers. I screamed bloody murder and bawled.

Mother--she kept slapping me--down there, right on my balls.

"Stop! Please, Mother stop!"

When I could see again, it was Sister who saved me. She was hanging off Mom's arm, pleading with her. Mom let me go and with pure fiery venom shoved Sister to the floor. Mom had her back to me, I knew Sister was about to be in a world of hurt, but before I could do anything stupid, Sister looked over and shook her head no. This was going to be her punishment.

Mom straddled her face. She squeezed her thighs tight into Sister's cheeks. I know that hurt, and that no doubt compounded with the nasty bleeding bruise on Sister's face, the pain was surely extraordinary.

But that wasn't the end. Mom reached down between her own legs, ripping fabric, and tore open a hole. And though I couldn't see the front of Mother, I just knew that she'd ripped her pussy free.

She grabbed the tail of the belt dangling off Sister's throat, slipped it behind Sister's head, and pulled. Mom lifted her hips, and through the window between her thighs, from under Mother's ass, I saw Sister's mouth bury into Mother's pussy.

"Suck!" Mom ordered.

Sister slurped and guzzled.

"Isn't this what you like to do?" Mom banged the back of Sister's head against the floor and jerked her back upright with the belt. She smothered Sister's face.

"Suck!"

Slurp, guzzle.

Pop! Her head smashed into the floor again. Sister gasped for breath when it struck, her only relief.

"Suck!" Slurp, guzzle, Pop! Crack--Gasp! "Suck!" Slurp, guzzle, Pop! Crack--Gasp!

I wasn't even turned on by the thought of Mother's pussy. I was only worried after Sister. But if I did anything, her punishment would all be for naught and the cycle would simply repeat.

I wanted to curl into myself and bawl. But Sister was being brave. It seemed wrong to turn away. I watched Sister slurp, guzzle, and suck Mother pussy until her lips were chapped. And then, Mother just pulled Sister in and ground herself against Sister's mouth--the one I knew to be pure moist velvet. Mom's hips shuddered. She came. Since she was pressed in so tight, she squirted out in all directions, drenching Sister's face in whatever juice spewed out alongside her cum.

Mom turned around to me and snarled. "Up," she said.

I obeyed.

Mom released Sister's belt, leaving my husk of a Sister panting and drenched. She rose and turned around before me. Out of the bottom of my eye, I could see the fleshy hole in the center of Mom's fabric. She puffed up her chest and glared me down, daring me to look.

I did not.

She held out the bulbous plug. I took it without a word. She pointed at Sister's ass. Of course, Mother.

Sister was still gasping on her back. I reached over to found a shirt on the floor--mine, hers, whose, I didn't care--and wiped the slop off her face. I reached around behind her and tried to cradle her upwards, but limp as she was, her head joggled against the floor, and she winced. She was in no state for what we needed to do, but we needed to do it.

I heard Mom's impatient foot tapping.

I went down and grabbed Sister by the feet and dragged her up to the edge of her bed. Then I went around until I was standing over her and hoisted her hips upward, propping them against the edge of her bed until she was slouched over with her ass, once again, up in the air. Her sore head was scrunched against the hardwood floor, but Sister still had enough wits about her to grab her legs just like before and pull herself back and open.

That wasn't enough for me. I looked at the pillow at the head of the bed, looked back at Mom, and figured fuck it. If Mom punished me again, Sister was in no state to defend me this time, so this decision was my own.

I grabbed the pillow, but right when I turned around, a talon gripped my throat and lifted me onto my tippy toes. Mom was not amused.

"...please..." I squeaked out and hugged the pillow tight. I didn't want to give it up.

Mother squeezed once, like she was considering snapping my neck but reconsidered. I didn't know if she still felt a scrap of something for me or just wanted to punish me more because she released me. But more than that, she let me have the pillow. I scampered over and tucked it under the back of Sister's head.

Then, just like I was told, I stood before Sister's bare upturned ass, plug in hand. Her hole was still wet from before but the plug itself was dry as a bone. I glanced at the bottle of oil on the floor, but Mom just shook her head. The message was clear. It had to go in just as it was.

I began to poke the first bulb in but I heard "Tsk, tsk, tsk." And Mom reached out and flipped the plug over. She wanted me to shove it in backward. It had to go stopper first into Sister's ass.

I--I didn't even know how to go about that. There was no taper. It was just in or it wasn't. No slow build up. And while the stopper's size wasn't quite as large as the 3" bulb before it, it was still nothing to sneeze at. I poked a finger into Sister to loosen her up. Mom slapped me immediately. I tipped the plug on its side so I could work it in like a pancake. Mom slapped me.

And so, I did the only thing I could do and urged the plug directly into her. It only caved her ass in and shoved her deeper into the floor, pressuring her bruised head far too much.

"I--" Mom slapped me. I bit through the sting, and opened my mouth again, wincing for what came next "May--" I began and clenched my teeth. No slap. "May I speak to Sister?"

Mom's upper lip curled as she stared down at Sister, but she must have seen how futile what I was doing was, so she nodded her head.

"Sister, hey!" I snapped my fingers.

Her eyes fluttered open at me.

"Please, relax, okay?" I said to her.

There might have been a flash of nostalgia because she huffed out a laugh and nodded. Her hole visibly opened up. I pressed the plug deeper. Her hole tried to clench, but she fought it off.

"Relax, relax, so I can do this to you. That's it. I almost got one edge tucked in. Flutter your hole a little more. That helps. Relax. Yup, we're doing--" Mom cut me off with a smack.

Except, Mom didn't smack me. She smacked the top of the plug and popped it down into Sister's ass all in one go--just like she was slapping the buzzer on Family Feud or something. Sister screamed bloody murder. And even after it was in her, her screams didn't stop, they only tapered off.

"Sit."

"May we give her a minute?" Her entire ass was shaking from the pain.

"No."

I got down on my hands and knees. I pressed my forehead to the floor. I had no shame. "Please."

Mother's bare foot pressed against the back of my head. She gently pressed my face into the floor.

"Please," I asked.

She pressed harder. 'Please.' Harder. 'Please.' Harder.

My nose stung my eyes. 'Please.' It crunched. White hot light. I screamed. Blood gushed out. Pooled around me. All I could do was bow into it.

I don't know when Mom took her foot off my head. But still, she allowed me to wallow there, unpunished, and I was grateful for it. I--I really couldn't do it anymore. If she went further, I--I think I might have broke like Sister.

She might have left me there for ten minutes, bleeding out. All I know was that when she grabbed me by the scruff of the nape and dragged me to my feet, it was far too fast, and I about passed out woozy. She wrenched my ears and held me in place.

She pulled my face closer and turned me side to side, looking at my nose. I--I think she liked it.

"Sit."

There was no protest.

I squat over the colossal monument towering high out of Sister's upturned ass. I reached between my legs and slipped the first ball into my hole. Blood dripped down from my nose, dribbling onto Sister's spread. Mom handed me the same shirt that I cleaned Sister's face with earlier, the one still drenched in all of Mom's juices. I held it to my nose.

"More." Mom's eyes were transfixed on mine and Sister's unison.

I entered more. Against my ambitions, the plug pressed into Sister's hole. She gasped. When I looked down, I saw her hole beginning to accept the big plug. I pushed. She relaxed and took more of it. When the third bulb began to enter me, Sister moaned.

Her eyes were no longer closed. They were open, but more than that, they were hungry. I saw that same bestial desire as before but before it could take her over, Mom snatched up the leash of Sister's collar and jerked her head up.

Before anything else could happen, I stammered "D-don't drop her head, please!"

It came out all nasally and clogged. Mom glared at me and tightened the reins. "You worry too much, boy."

Sister moaned and jerked back. Mom fought her tighter. Sister reached up and pinched her clit--hard. The little bean squeezed between her finger nubs in agonized ecstasy. She panted, sticking her tongue out and began bucking her ass into mine, rubbing the plug in and out of me.

She was a leased beast.

I accepted her deeper, the fourth ball opened me wide but I knew how to take it. Before it slipped all the way in, Mom's hands reached down there and tugged it from my hole. Her arm grazed my balls. This was the first time she'd truly touched me herself.

Sister panted her tongue, bucked her hips, and now both of her hands were rubbing her nipples. Like that, she was posed just like a hungry puppy poised in submission yet eager for more, never knowing when to quit. She surged her hips, sandwiching Mom's hands between our sexes.

Even still, Mom kept hold of our union. She kept the 3" ball at full girth around my hole. And when Sister's ass pressed into mine, Sister relaxed and began taking it as well. Our gaped holes met at Mom's hand, and then, Mom pulled away.

Sister relaxed. The ball flowed into her. She clenched. It shoved into me. I could feel the fleshy lips of her ass gape against mine as we fucking the ball in and out of each other.

Suddenly, something extraordinary happened. Mom's hand, her soft sensual fingers, wrapped around my cock. She stroked it once. It flicked to half mast almost immediately.

She didn't continue. Instead, she curled my semi-flaccid dick down. I felt the head slip through Sister's pussy lips. They were drenched in juice and even a few splashes of my blood. The head rolled across her bead, down the trench, and without even a hint of fanfare, my cock slipped into Sister's hole.

Mom let go and backed away.

Now that the pain had turned to pleasure, my cock began to grow. It was downturned almost completely. Each pulse of blood strained against Sister walls. She roared, so savage, and flexed her muscles. But this wasn't the milking of before. This was her pussy clamping down so tight, it felt like my cock would explode. Another pulse of blood. Another pang from the base as it stiffened in the wrong direction.

It hurt so good.

Mom handed me Sister's leash. "This is what you wanted, isn't it, boy?"

Sister thrust into me. She clenched the ball into my ass, swapping it, my turn. I sent it back.

"This is everything you wanted."

Sister jiggled against the collar, threatening to run wild. I strained it up tight, curling her inward. She fucked me every way she could. I leaned into her.

Mom sniffled and kissed me, so soft. A splotch of my blood was stained to her lip when she pulled away, but she didn't wipe it off.

Her hand snaked between my and Sister's sexes, caressing us both. Feeling everything there was to feel, knowing us whole. She pulled her hand out and wiped it on her shirt. She glared at me, then down at Sister, and back between us once again. "Well, I wanted more," Mom said.

Mom turned away from me and began to walk out of the room. That was when she noticed Sister's laptop. Mom snarled her lips and turned the computer around. I saw the green eye staring at us. It was still streaming to all my friends. The scroll of text went crazy, a hundred miles an hour as me and Sister's depravity was laid bare. Then, Mom turned walked out of the room, not even glancing back. She closed the door as she left. It couldn't latch.

Sister wouldn't let me stop. Even long after I came in her. Even after the second time, the third time. Not even when our cums were dribbling down her leg, to which, she wiped up and swallowed, moaning goodness. Roaring pleasure.

Sister didn't stop even long after my cock had gone limp and my hole, tender and sore.

She was a beast. And I had her leash. I was scared to let it go.

And worst of all, when Mom walked out on us, I knew right then that Sister was the only person in this world who I had left. So even more so, I was scared to let her go.

Discord was still recording.

************************