All Comments on 'Mom Fucks Brad the Bully'

by NewGWAriola

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenover 2 years ago

This was a very hot story. I wonder how many other boys Brad has bullied and then fucked and abused their mother!

More chapters please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pay attention to the writing, more than once you confused Brad for Kevin.

greg50greg50over 2 years ago

I'm sure I've read a Brad the bully series before.

Is this a continuation of that story or a different take on a bully humiliating a victim by fucking the mom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

how many mommas has he bred with that big dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I need part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your story has potential. Just a few pointers? Firstly like someone above commented, you confused Brad for Kevin a few times. Secondly the sex scenes were a little short and sometimes nondescriptive or unexplained a few times.

If you need examples, you can read AspieGuy's bully series. He started out just like you and became better the more feedback he wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your story has potential.

Just a few mistakes. You confused the bully Brad with her son Kevin a few times. Also the sex scenes were sometimes too short or were not explained properly.

If you need examples, read Asperger27's bully stories. He started out just like you. Some feedback can be harsh or mean.

Hell some of the comments on your story are. But it's best to ignore people like that and just focus on the constructive feedback a few people had.

Anyways to wrap this up. Looking for to Ch.02....if there will be one?

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsover 2 years ago

This is a fantastic story. LOVED it! Hope we get more chapters. Don't waste time on the anon suggestion to make sex scenes longer. Story outstanding as is!

BunnymasterBunnymasterabout 2 years ago

Tight writing and a great pace.

One of the better humiliation stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

brad the bully is a published thing, so you took a chunk of that and rewrote it poorly and now are claiming its a new thing? bad look for sure

White_DominantWhite_Dominantover 1 year ago

Wow! Loved this story. Loved the bully character in his domineering attitude! Shame Kevin did have a hot sister too for Brad to take her too!

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomen11 months ago

I loved this story. More please!!

MoicheiaMoicheia4 months ago

Pikachu doll? Crying with his thumb in his mouth and crying? Why didn’t you also say that his mom prepared his bubble bath while he played with his rubber ducky in the tub? Get real at least a little bit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNewGWAriola@NewGWAriola
I, George Washington Ariola, have returned after losing login info and e-mail of my original account. I'll be posting new stories and some updated, re-edited versions of my old ones. Hope you like them!