Mom Fucks Brad the Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get ready, bitch. I'm about to take that face for a ride!" Brad said. She braced for what was coming.

He began fucking her throat, making her gag harder. She moaned loudly. It was almost like she was screaming for air, even though she was loving every second of it.

His thrusts got faster and faster until he was all out fucking her throat like it was a pussy. Spit was running down the whole front of her body into a puddle, making a combination of saliva and pussy juice on the floor.

She didn't know how much longer she could take it. She was practically about to pass out. That's when she accidently closed her mouth slightly, scraping his dick with her teeth.

"Ow, you stupid bitch!" Brad yelled. He pulled his cock out and slapped her hard in the face. Hannah's face recoiled. It stung like hell, but... she liked it. That was when she discovered she liked pain as well as being dominated and degraded.

"I'm sorry," she said, looking him dead in the eye. "Please slap me again. I deserve it."

"Hell yes you do, stupid fucking cunt," he said. "And it's sorry, sir." Grabbing her hair and pulling her head back, he slapped her again, even harder. It would have been enough to knock her over if he wasn't holding her head.

Hannah's whole face and head were in pain now, but the good kind. She'd never been so turned on in her life. He slapped her three more times in quick succession and shoved his cock back down her throat.

This continued for a while. He'd fuck her face for a few seconds, then pull out and slap her again, always on the left side of her face with his right hand.

After probably five minutes, he began to twitch. Hannah knew he was about to cum. She wanted it. She wanted him to shoot his cum right down her throat. If her mouth hadn't been full of cock, she would have told him so.

"Alright, you dumb shit. Here it comes!" he said. After five more thrusts, he exploded right down her throat with his cock buried to the balls. He held her head tight to him as he thrusted hard with each spurt.

There was so much cum. He must have shot ten or twelve times with her moaning with every thrust. She could feel what had to be at least a half cup of cum going down her throat and into her chest, past the point of even being able to taste it.

When he was done, he held his softening cock halfway in her mouth. She didn't want it to end. She felt a little let down that she wasn't going to get to cum. It was going to be awesome masturbation fodder when she got home though.

She was about to say something, but then, she felt his cock getting hard again. She had forgotten the stamina that young guys could have. She couldn't believe it. He was ready to go again! She might get to cum after all if he was going to fuck her.

She wanted it so badly. She wanted his 18-year-old, giant cock in her pussy, fucking the hell out of her. She needed it. It had been over 18 years since she'd last had a dick in her pussy. She would beg if she had to.

"What, you thought we were done, you piece of shit whore? Oh no. You ain't leaving until I get in that fat cunt of yours," Brad said, pulling out his cock from her mouth.

For the first time in ten minutes or so, she could breathe normally. She collapsed to the floor, breathing hard. Once she somewhat gained her composure, she looked at him and nodded her head. She managed to sit upright, looked him in the eye and said, "please, sir."

"Wow, you really are a slut. And you know what?" Brad said with a sly smile.

"What?" Hannah asked between breaths.

"I'm not gonna stop bullying your son," he said.

"I don't care what you do. Just fuck me."

She couldn't believe what she was saying. The whole point of coming here was to get him to stop bullying Kevin, but now, she was about to fuck his bully after being throat fucked for ten minutes. She didn't know what happened to her, but right now, she really didn't care. If Brad bullying her son meant that she would get to fuck this gorgeous, barely legal kid, it would be worth it.

"That's the spirit. Now get up," Brad said, motioning upward.

She expected him to offer a hand to help her up, but he didn't. He was in complete control, and she wanted it that way.

She pulled herself up, weakly. He started looking her up and down.

"Wow. Your tits are so saggy. So's your belly. You're really getting up in years. Not gonna lie, it's kinda gross. But you got a pretty face, despite the wrinkles, and suck a mean dick, so it's worth it," Brad said. He had his hand cupped under her breast and was bouncing it up and down, looking amused.

She would have normally been offended being insulted like that, but him saying that only made her want him more. It was actually quite flattering, him telling her she had a pretty face.

"Your old ass pussy better be good. It better not be all loose and shit," he said.

"I'll do my best, sir," she said. She would take it as her duty to make sure he was pleased. She was a slave to his dick. She had never been so insanely attracted to anyone before. At this point, she would do anything he told her to.

"You'd better, you stupid bitch. Now get your old ass upstairs," he said. He pushed her down on all fours and grabbed her hair, pulling her up the stairs and into his bedroom.

When they got to his room, Brad picked Hannah up and hurled her onto his queen-sized bed. She hit her head on the headboard, fairly hard.

"Ow," she said, rubbing the back of her head.

Brad just laughed and said, "fucking idiot."

Hannah began rubbing her clit and moaned, "Please fuck me, sir."

"You got it, whore," Brad said. He took a hold of his enormous cock. Without any coaxing, he shoved it into her wet, gaping cunt.

It hurt slightly, but not enough to drown out the overwhelming pleasure. It sent shock waves up from her pussy throughout her body. She wanted this so badly. She hadn't realized in all these years how much she needed to get fucked. She would let him do whatever he wanted to her. She was his; her pussy was his property.

"Alright, take it, bitch. No mercy," Brad said sternly and began vigorously fucking her. His cock went in all the way to the hilt with every hard thrust.

"Yes. Please, sir. Please fuck me. I'm begging you," she screamed. "It feels so fucking good. Your cock is filling me more than I've ever been filled before!"

"I'll bet it is, you cunt!" he said, seemingly loudly enough for the whole neighborhood to hear.

Again, his insult made her even hotter. She could feel every inch of his hard cock inside her pussy. She could feel every thrust, every motion. She was about to explode.

"Yes! Yes!"

She was screaming so loud. She'd never been very verbal during sex, much less screamed like this. Her orgasm began building and Brad kept fucking her, maintaining his rhythm. His stamina was incredible. The shockwaves were growing and growing, building to something more intense than any other physical sensation she'd ever felt.

She let out a barbaric, animalistic moan as she began cumming. Wave after wave, it kept hitting her. Her whole body was electric.

"Yeah, cum for me, you pathetic, old hag!" Brad yelled.

The orgasm kept going and going until it finally subsided. Brad hit her hard with one last thrust, smashing his pubic bone against hers.

"Holy fuck!" Hannah said, gasping for air. Her body was shaking. She was flushed and exhausted, but she wanted more. "Do it again, sir."

"Nuh-uh. Don't tell me what to do. I wanna hear you beg for it, stupid bitch" Brad said with an almost evil smirk. She loved it when he called her that.

"Please, please, please, sir. I want it. I want your perfect, giant cock, sir. I need it. I'm nothing without it inside me. I'm begging you. Please," she said as enthusiastically as she could for being so out of breath.

"What are you?" Brad said.

"I'm your slut," she replied.

"No. Say it prouder. Say, 'I'm your stupid, old, worthless whore'." She could feel his stone cock throbbing inside her. It gave her the motivation she needed.

"I am your stupid, old, worthless whore!" she screamed with everything she had.

"Say, 'I'm a piece of shit who doesn't deserve you'."

"I'm a piece of shit who doesn't deserve you!" she screamed again. She started bucking against him, wanting him to absolutely rail her.

"Ha. You're pathetic," he said, shaking his head and laughing.

He pulled out and forcefully turned her over to fuck her doggystyle. It had always been her favorite position. Something about not being able to see what was going on behind her and being able to fully concentrate on the feeling drove her wild. She grew exited and began wiggling her ass. She couldn't wait until he filled her empty pussy.

She heard him spit on his cock, which turned her on even more. Then, she felt it enter her. She didn't have time to get used to it before he began to fuck her hard, but slow. The force with which he shoved his cock into her hurt, but that didn't phase her any. It somehow even added to the pleasure. She began moaning loudly.

"Oh. God. Yes. Fuck. Me. Please," she said, each word matching each thrust.

"No. I am god," Brad said and began forcefully pounding her. She moaned and screamed as pleasure surged throughout her body, most intensely in her pussy. She could feel his pubic bone slamming into her tail bone. There would no doubt be bruising, but she wasn't thinking about that right now.

Damn right, he was god. He railed her harder and faster, his muscular body able to put more force behind it than she'd ever felt before. It felt like he was going to split her in half.

His strength seemed to have peaked as he was now violently fucking her at an unrelenting pace. He slapped both of her ass cheeks as well as her lower back as hard as he could while holding her head back by her hair with the other hand. She loved the pain. He sent a shock of orgasmic pleasure with each tug and smack.

His physical strength and superb conditioning from playing basketball were making everything infinitely more pleasureful, and painful, for Hannah. She knew a normal guy wouldn't be able to do this. They would have given out in half the time, but he just kept going.

She felt another orgasm building, just as intense as the last. As soon as it exploded, another one came, and then another, and another, all within two minutes of each other. It was like eternal and prolonged pleasure, rather than a little pleasure that built up into slightly more pleasure, then ended like a normal orgasm.

She didn't want it to end, but as Brad was obviously and inevitably getting tired, it started to wane until one last orgasm shot through her. It was the weakest one, but still stronger than any other she'd had before Brad.

At the same time, Hannah felt Brad twitch again. He began cumming inside her. With the strength he did have left came one hard, deep thrust with each shot of warm cum in her pussy. It was so hot. Hannah loved the sensation of the liquid filling her hole. It meant the deal was sealed. She was forever entwined with this high school boy.

It was dirtier and more degrading, thus hotter and sexier knowing that it was the boy who tormented her son almost every day. And she didn't care. All she wanted was Brad. It didn't matter what he had done.

With the final thrust, Hannah collapsed onto the bed, Brad's big cock slipping out of her. She was a panting, gasping, exasperated mess lying there. She felt empty. Not because of what she had done, but because Brad was no longer inside her. She wanted him back, but knew she couldn't take another round. Not tonight.

"Thank you, sir," she said once she caught her breath. She rolled over. Brad was lying next to her, exhausted himself. He was smiling, but it wasn't because he was happy he had pleased her. She knew that. No, it was because he had gotten what he wanted; it was totally selfish. She didn't care though, because she had gotten what she needed: a good, hard fucking.

"Yeah, I bet you loved it," he said, looking at her with a cocky grin. He obviously knew she was satisfied.

"I did. Better than any gift I've ever been given." She tried to put her hand on his chest, but he slapped it away.

"Don't touch me, slut."

"Yes sir. I'm sorry," she said. His lack of care or respect for her made her want him even more. Yes, it hurt her, but she got off on that.

"You'd better be. You're one pathetic whore. You're not even that attractive. Fucking you was doing you a favor. I can fuck whoever I want, and they're a lot hotter and younger than you are. This was just another way to torment that loser son of yours.

"I can't decide who's more pathetic, you or him. Either way, I'll be giving him hell on Monday. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. One, I just want to know that I'm the one in control. It's something I'll be able to hold over the both of you and just have the satisfaction knowing I can. Two, I don't want to give you the satisfaction and privilege of people knowing you got to fuck me. Although, they wouldn't believe it anyway. But you really owe your gratitude to your weak, pathetic son. He's a real pussy," Brad said, only looking at her to show his domination.

"I know. He really is pathetic little pussy. I see that now. And thank you for fucking me. You're right. I don't deserve you. I'm not worthy of you. Again, a million times, I thank you," Hannah said.

She couldn't believe what she was saying. She couldn't believe how much she didn't care about him bullying Kevin. Her opinion of her son had totally been changed. She was suddenly tired of dealing with him. He'd given her so much stress over so many years by being a little wimp. She couldn't respect anyone for not standing up for themselves. Not even her own son. But Brad was right. He was doing her a favor. In her mind, she'd never be able to do enough to deserve him.

She wanted him again. She wanted to straddle him and feel his length filling up her used, empty hole. She felt incomplete without it, but she was afraid to touch him again after he told her not to. She would do what he commanded. She just hoped that one day, he'd allow her to feel his cock inside her again.

"I'm so glad you bullied my son," she said. It was the truth.

"You're welcome. Now get the fuck out of my house, stupid bitch," Brad said, rolling over to the other side and closing his eyes.

She knew he would keep ignoring her. She walked weakly and tenderly down the stairs, supporting herself with the handrail. She was still shaky from the brutal fucking. Her pussy was sore. His cum leaked out of it with each step. She knew she was going to be even sorer in the morning, and probably for days. She didn't care.

She got dressed as quickly as she could. She didn't bother trying to straighten herself up. With the afterglow of sex slowly waning, she was starting to feel a little ashamed at what she'd done and what she'd said about Kevin, a little used from Brad's degrading words and disregard for her humanity... and a lot of desire for more.

She decided to leave her panties and bra for Kevin to do what he wanted to with them. She spread them out neatly over the couch. Putting on her flip-flops, she walked out the door.

* * *

On her way home, she masturbated to two more orgasms as she drove. Her car swerved back and forth with each one. Luckily, there weren't any cops out. There were, however, several other cars on the well-lit streets. She let her tits spill out the sides of her sundress. She didn't care if anyone saw. In fact, she kind of wanted them to due to her new-found attraction to humiliation.

When she got home, she finally straightened her hair and walked into her house. On her way to bed, she met Kevin in the hall. She secretly hoped he wouldn't say anything, and she didn't care if he did. She was done caring. But he did say something.

"So, how'd it go? Is he going to stop bullying me?" the skinny, sickly Kevin said.

"I don't know. I hope so," she said, not giving away anything. She begrudgingly kissed him on the head.

"Me too. At least you tried. Maybe he will stop, though," he said, not looking optimistic.

"Maybe. And I did try. That's all I could do. But I'm tired. We both are. Try to get some sleep. Goodnight, baby," she said, now hating that he called her "mommy". She used to like it. Not anymore. She was done babying him. She just had to pretend for now.

She knew she'd eventually get over remaining shame she had. Hell, she even wanted Brad to bully him more if it meant she got to be fucked by him again.

When she got to her bedroom, she stripped out of her clothes and reached a couple of fingers into her pussy. It was still loose from the fucking but starting to go back to normal. She curled her fingers and scooped out any remaining cum that might be in there. Luckily, there was. She licked her fingers clean. It tasted so good to her. She hoped beyond hope he would grace her with his magnificent cock again and maybe let her taste it before it got into her pussy next time.

She savored the taste a little while longer before removing her fingers. She quickly took off her clothes and crawled into bed, completely naked. Her body hurt. Her pussy hurt. Her clit was sore, but she couldn't help but to rub it. She needed one more orgasm before bed.

If she was paying attention to the sounds through the wall, she would have known Kevin was crying in his room, his arms around his Pikachu doll, his thumb in his mouth, trying to fall asleep. But she wasn't. She was only paying attention to the mental image of Brad's perfectly sculpted, teenage body fucking the hell out of her.

She masturbated to one more powerful, body-tensing orgasm before relaxation and fulfillment set in.

"Thank you, Brad," she quietly said to herself with a smile. She was hopelessly addicted to him. She let out one last exhale, and in no time, she was sound asleep.

12