Mom Gives Her Son a Reward

Story Info
Mom gives her son a reward for cleaning the house.
1.8k words
3.99
30.9k
44
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story

I couldn't wait for mom to get home. She'd gone to Cuba for two weeks with her new boyfriend. The house needed a good cleaning from top to bottom, she told me. If I did a good job I'd be rewarded.

Mom is in her fifties, very petite, all the right curves in all the right places. She loves to keep a perfect tan. She works retail and she's on her feet all day. I try to do my part to help out anyway I can. I work retail as well and any money I make goes to pay for groceries and a couple of the small bills.

I always take mom out once a month for a simple but nice dinner. I know she appreciates it. Really, it's as much for my benefit as hers. It gives her a chance to wear some of her nice clothes and it gives me a chance to see her in them. One of the tops she wears has a plunging neck line, it shows off her near perfect breast and the tan I know she's very proud of.

On more than one occasion she's caught me looking. I'll start to blush but she never embarrasses me.

She'll say things like, "I'd be worried if you didn't look" or "you're going to see more than you bargained for one day."

Around the house she's usually in relax mode wearing a house coat. A few times, luckily for me, I've caught a glimpse of her pussy. On our movie nights for instance she'll sit at her end of the sofa and there would be some 'exposure' when she wiggles into her comfy spot. To my surprise her beautiful tanned pussy has been shaved smooth and I've even seen her large pussy lips before she's managed to adjust herself.

It was bitter sweet for me when she started dating recently. Her boyfriend of only a few months asked if she wanted to go to Cuba. I knew that it would only be a matter of time before they would be moving in together. At twenty years old my time living alone with my mother was coming to an end.

Mom was trying on some clothes and things that she had purchased for their trip. A very tiny yellow bikini was my highlight.

She asked how it looked on her, all I could get past the lump in my throat was "you look amazing."

To that she turned to me and said, "you're not just saying that, are you?"

"Mom," I said, "he's lucky to have you and this little swimsuit only shows how beautiful you are on the outside, I know you are even more beautiful on the inside."

She said "that was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me, now stop staring, I've got to get changed."

I went back to my room, my cock was so hard it was starting to hurt. I closed the door and lay back on my bed and started to stroke my cock. All I could think of was her beautiful ass and the tan that never ended. I wish I could say that I kept stroking and stroking, thinking of moms sweet little ass and shaved pussy, or her long fingernails that could pinch me or stoke my cock.

To be honest I only lasted a few minutes before cum started shooting from my cock. I've always liked the taste of my cum, so if any ran down across my fingers I would swirl my tongue around my fingers to get that warm salty taste. "Thank you mom," was something I always whispered to myself.

Even though it was obvious to me how hot she was, I didn't think she had suspected how turned on I was getting around her. When she said 'I'd be rewarded' when she got back from her trip, I suspected that she may have something special in mind.

The house was cleaned and my anticipation was boiling over. Her boyfriend dropped her at the front door and drove off.

I gave mom a huge hug when she walked in. Her tan had deepened and her hair was lighter.

"You look great, Mom."

"Thank you honey, the house looks really great, you've stayed busy while mom was away."

She said "let's stay in tonight, we can look at the vacation pictures and I can tell you all about the trip."

After supper we talked about her trip, we looked at lots of pictures of Cuba. The last few pictures on her phone were getting more adventurous or voyeuristic.

I said "mom, I can see almost everything in these pictures."

She asked, "do you mind seeing your mom like this?"

"No mom, I love these pictures." I said "you've got a great ass and your breast are perfect. I can't believe you're letting me see these."

She said "you've never said anything out of turn when I've caught you looking at me. Even a few times when I made it easy for you to see my pussy you never once said anything."

She said "I've noticed a few time's when you've darted back to your bedroom. Being the curious type I managed to peek through the not so perfect door seal. Watching you stroking your cock was one of the most exciting things I've ever done. Standing outside your bedroom door my nipples were so hard and my pussy was so wet. I would rush to my bedroom to slide my fingers through my pussy lips. All I could think of is your cock in your fist with cum squiting then oozing then you licking all that sticky white cum from your fingers. Seeing my only son masturbating, knowing he was thinking of me, I've never been so turned on in my life. I know it's very taboo, but the site of you naked had my mind swirling with nasty ideas."

The next picture was her sitting on the beach naked and I could see her pussy lips glistening from the sun and surf. A rush of blood went through me. I felt faint(?). Instinctively I grabbed my cock, when mom saw that she knew that picture did something for me.

She reached over and placed her hand on my shorts and started sliding her hand over my very hard dick.

I thought I was going to pass out.

She said "are you ok honey?"

"Yes mom," I said.

She leaned in close and whispered, "can I give you your reward now?"

"Yes mom," is all I could say.

With that she untied her house coat and slid it open enough that I could see her very hard nipples and her shaved pussy all perfectly tanned.

I sat there staring at this beautiful sight as she pulled down the front of my shorts and my cock practically jumped out. I nearly came then and there.

She started to lick the head of my cock, my eyes couldn't focus I was so turned on. I could have cum but I kept trying to hold back the urge. She closed her mouth around the head of my cock then smacked her lips. Seeing my mom sucking on my cock was was a moment I'll never forget. I was so consumed, I was completely under her spell.

"You know I love you honey" she said, "I've been wanting to do this for a very long time." With that she leaned back on the sofa and said "put your cock inside me honey, I can't wait any longer."

I positioned myself between her legs and slipped the head of my cock between her soaking wet pussy lips. The warmth and wet of her pussy had my senses on overload, the smell of her pussy was more than I could bare. I placed my hand over her breast, her nipples were so hard and her boobs were so soft.

"Don't be so qentle little boy," she said, "drive that cock deep into your moms pussy."

I felt her shaking after just a few thrusts. Her pussy started to tighten around my cock. I could feel the rhythm of her breathing changing and soft sounds were coming from her lips.

Then to my surprise she said "oh baby I'm cumming, I'm cumming all aver your cock, please don't stop baby."

I was shocked I hadn't cum, but I was so close. I could feel her wetness running down my balls.

"Thank you mom" is all I kept saying.

Her nipples were hard and inviting to be licked her neck was slippery with her sweat. Her lips were perfect.

"Can I kiss you mom," I whispered.

"Please baby," is all she said.

Kissing her lips and thrusting my cock into my moms pussy was more than I could take. I started to cum, like really cum. My cock started twiching and she must have known, thats when she wrapped her legs tight around my hips and said those words I'll never forget.

"Cum for me baby, cum all you can, you'll clean up all the mess you've made."

My cock was throbbing so much I thought the cum was literally pouring from my cock.

My eyes took a second to adjust. I looked down and saw moms breast rising and falling, with little beads of sweat trickling down her chest.

She spread her legs apart from my hips. Then she looked me in the eye, "clean up your mess little boy."

Although I wasn't completely aware of what she was saying, licking her pussy was something I was already anticipating. So I slid down her slick body and I finally got to see and smell moms soft pussy. Her lips were so big they could almost fill my mouth. I was sucking and swirling her lips, while holding her ass in my hands. Her cum and mine were pouring out of her freshly fucked pussy.

She whispered, "lick it all up little boy."

I didn't hesitate after that. I drove my tongue inside her pussy as deep as I could and licked and scooped as much cum with my tongue as I could. It tasted better than my own cum. I felt like I had just obeyed my mom and did exactly what I was told to.

Moms legs fell to the side and she looked down at me kneeling on the floor between her legs, "good job little boy good job, you'll be on clean up duty from now on."

I was hooked in every way. Everything changed that day, I was consumed by her spell. When her boyfriend comes over to have his way with her. I can hear them fucking in her room down the hallway. She'll excuse herself to go and clean up, and comes into my bedroom where I am anxiously waiting to lick his cum from her pussy before it dripps away. At the same time she'll suck my cock until I explode in her mouth then she slides out from between my legs and lets every last drop of my cum slide from her tongue into my mouth. Then she'll give me the best kisses before she goes back to bed.

She'll always finish with "good job little boy," and I always say "thank you momma."