Mom, I Love You More than Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday afternoon, I arrived home. Mom was waiting in the living room, wearing a robe. It wasn't the old baggy robe. It was a nice floral kimono-type. I whistled appreciatively.

She blushed, "Stop mocking me."

"I am not. I still believe you are the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. And since the mother I used to visit the last three years never looked like you, it is hard for me to treat you like her."

She hesitated, "Honey, I realized it during our dance in the bar last Sunday."

I blushed, "Sorry... I couldn't control it. Your smell and beautiful body were too much, and my little brain reacted."

She chuckled, "I believe you, but I don't think it's that little..."

"Mom!..."

"Take it easy, big boy. You'd be the first to know if I felt threatened by it or didn't like it. By the way, you are a good dancer, and I wouldn't mind dancing with you again whenever you feel like it."

"You mean going to a bar again?"

"Not necessarily. We can dance here if you can find appropriate music on the radio."

"Can I shower first? I feel dirty after the long drive."

She innocently said, "Being dirty is not always bad, but go ahead and shower." As I was going to the shower, I saw a Mona Lisa smile on Mom's face.

Staying under the hot shower was refreshing. My thoughts were a different story. Mom was sending me mixed messages that I was too afraid to misinterpret. Unfortunately, my prick had only one interpretation and began rising. I had to wait until it softened before getting out of the bathroom.

Mom grinned, "I thought you drowned. I was ready to ask if you needed help..."

I looked at her, "If I knew that waiting another couple of minutes would end up with you soaping me, I might have stayed longer."

She whispered, "You can try it next time."

...

I searched for slow, soft music on the radio and eventually found one. I turned to Mom and saw her sipping white wine. "Terry, if you want beer, you'll find several bottles in the fridge."

I sat on the couch, chugging my beer and looking straight at Mom. She was looking down, now and then gazing at me for a second or two, and then lowering her eyes again. I finished two Heinekens and stood up, "Care to dance?"

She didn't answer but seconds later was in my arms. I started leading her slowly around the floor, feeling her boobs were not restrained by a bra. They were bouncing on my chest with each move. My unruly cock began climbing again. Unlike in the bar, I had no intention of disengaging from Mom this time. She already knew how my body reacted to dancing together. And there was nobody else who cared.

She put her arms around my neck, and looked lovingly into my eyes. I stared at hers, too. I felt her pulling my head down. I lowered it until my lips met hers. I kissed her lips gently and retracted. She continued staring into my eyes and pulled me again. I kissed her gently, prolonging it and tasting her sweet lips. I backed again.

Mom's eyes were focused on my face with a pleading look. I stopped dancing, and French kissed her, forcing her lips open for my tongue to penetrate. Her lips trembled as my tongue found hers, causing it to dance with mine. I took several minutes to explore her hot mouth. And then I backed.

Mom seemed unstable and almost lost her balance. I held her against my chest and whispered, "Mom, what do you want?"

I barely heard her whispering back, "Whatever YOU want."

"Mom, I love you - A lot. And I want all of you. But I don't want you to hate me tomorrow."

"Terry, I cannot hate you if I wanted to. I thought about it long and hard during the week you were away. Call it perversion, incest, or anything else you want, but it feels so right. You look and behave like your father, and I never cared for another man. Now that I feel you want me too, everything else becomes irrelevant. My only question is, can you live knowing you have an intimate relationship with your mother?"

"Mom, remember I told you about me and my friends in the bar with our stupid mothers' attractiveness competition?"

"Yes, why?"

"Because I have no doubt nowadays you'd win the MILF award."

"Terry darling, you can shoot my pictures if you want and show them. However, this is for your sake. I am not interested in their opinion. I want YOU. Will you take me to bed, or do you want me to beg?..."

"Can I ask you for a favor?"

"Anything. What?"

"Please take off the robe. Last week, I fantasized about your body multiple times. I want. No, I NEED to see it."

She grinned, "The risk of taking off the cover of a present is you may be disappointed. Before seeing my body, your wild imagination may expect more than I can deliver... Remember that I am no spring chicken - I'll be 43 next fall."

"I seriously doubt it. Take it off."

She slowly opened the belt, and her midriff appeared. She pushed it aside over her shoulders, and the kimono fell on the rug. She was standing naked, looking into my eyes, blushing profusely.

I gasped. I expected the body of a middle-aged woman who lost weight, thus some wrinkles too. But she was P E R F E C T! There were minor wrinkles around her eyes but nowhere else. Her voluptuous tits sagged only slightly, and her hard nipples pointed forward as if wishing to be touched. The flat tummy was covered with a thin layer of fat that gave it a beautiful feminine appearance. Her bush was trimmed nicely. And the long, shapely legs...

I heard myself talking in a husky voice, "You are so beautiful! Renaissance artists would pay a fortune to paint you." My pecker ached, trying to break my zipper.

Mom's face lighted, "Thank you, honey. It means the world to me. Now, can I also see your body? You were only a child the last time I saw you naked."

I undressed and stood naked in front of her. Her eyes inspected my body from head to toe, focusing last on my groin. My cock reacted by extending another inch and stiffening further.

I watched the astonishment in her eyes, "Honey, you've grown more than I thought. Your muscles are huge. Your buddy seems to be very anxious to meet me. The last time I had sex with your father was over three years ago, so my memory may betray me, but your penis looks larger and more ominous than his. Will I be safe to play with it? Please be gentle with me. My body needs to recall how to behave during sex..."

"Mom, can we go to bed, please? The mere sight of your terrific nude body may be enough to trigger my orgasm, and I'd rather do it with you..."

...

We lay side by side. I kissed her lips, biting her upper lip lightly. She moaned, and her hand touched my chest, trailing along my pectorals. My palm found her firm breast and massaged it, enjoying its smoothness. The nipple was rock-hard and barely caved when I tweaked it. Mom's hand descended to my stiffy and caressed it. She mumbled, "Honey, put it inside me. I am too aroused for pre-games. We can explore each other's body tomorrow. Now I am too hungry to wait."

I moved between her long legs and aimed my cock at her soaked entrance. She gasped, and her fingers squeezed my waist. I penetrated her pussy slowly, ensuring that her vagina expanded before proceeding forward. As I was pushing deeper, my palms kneaded her curvy tits. She began groaning, and her body trembled. I continued shoving it into her moist cunt, and my fingers pinched lightly both nipples.

Mom arched her back, and her breathing stopped momentarily. Then, her body shook violently, and she whimpered. She was undergoing a massive orgasm. I moved forward, eventually reaching her cervix. I waited a few seconds and started slowly pounding her pussy. Once I felt it enlarged enough, I increased my strokes.

Mom was beyond herself and screamed, "YES!... OH, GOD. Yesss! Fuck me harder! I am dying! Fuck HAARDER!!!..."

I intensified my strokes and knew I had only seconds before my climax. I leaned down, kissed softly her open mouth and whispered, "Mom, I love you more than ever."

12