Mom, I'll Take Care of You Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a good girl, and with Dad's advice, I think we can be happier than before."

She whispered, "Arti, what do you want?"

"I want your happiness to be complete. So tell me, what reward would you rather have if you behaved as expected?"

She blushed, "I can't say it..."

"You better learn to say it out loud if you wish to be rewarded."

"Arti, please, I'll do it. But I cannot say it..."

"I think it's time to establish new rules in this house. From now on, if you are obedient, I'll call you Lena. But if you don't, I'll use nicknames like 'bitch' or 'slut'. Am I clear?"

I could barely hear her, "Like father like son..."

"So the dream was true?"

"Yes."

"Lena, I see you are improving. I like it, and I like you! For your good behavior, you deserve a reward. How would you like to celebrate your new status as my sub?"

She grinned, "Can I get my reward without speaking?"

"No! Lena, a sub has to abide by ALL the rules. Otherwise, she'll get distracted or confused."

She looked into my eyes and whispered, "I wish to suck you..."

I caressed her hair, "You see, Lena, it wasn't difficult. Yes, you have my permission to kneel before me, open my zipper and blow me."

To my surprise, I saw a smile as she knelt on the carpet and fumbled with my zipper.

My pecker, erect since I realized she'd cave to my demands, jumped straight up when her fingers released it from its confines.

She glanced at it and chuckled, "I haven't seen it since you were a little child. You have definitely grown since then. It's beautiful, veiny, and ready to attack. Am I safe?"

"Lena, say hello to your new Master. If you are a good girl, I'll let you play with it. And if not, I'll need to think of something."

She caressed the spongy head, "It's so soft. May I kiss it?"

"Will you obey your Master from now on?"

She whispered, "Yes, Master. I will."

"Lena, go ahead and suck it. And you better ensure nothing spills on the carpet!"

She grinned, "Sir, I promise..."

12