Mom, I'll Take Care of You Ch. 02

Story Info
It's time for Mom to get out of the house.
2.4k words
4.6
19.2k
48
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers

Later in the evening, I returned home after visiting a friend.

Mom was cheerful. I gazed at her, "Lena, is there anything you want to tell me?"

"Yes. I am happy to see you. I feel the same as when I welcomed your father arriving home from work. These were good times. Will you be good to me like Dad was?"

"Pretty lady, as long as you obey my instructions, I'll take care of you."

She grinned, "Sir, I promise to submit..."

"I'll tell you what, let's have dinner at a good restaurant to celebrate our new relationship."

"You mean like a date?..."

"Not exactly, but we'll have fun there."

"Should I wear a simple dress?"

"Good question. Take a shower, and I'll make the reservation. When you are done, we'll check your closet to see what I like best."

Finding a table at a good restaurant on Saturday night was nearly impossible. On my third try, I got lucky; A couple called to cancel a few minutes earlier. It was a new Brazilian restaurant my friend recommended.

Mom came out of the shower wearing a robe and a towel around her hair.

"Lena, we'll need to revise your wardrobe. Your body is fantastic, and I do not see a reason to hide it behind a shapeless robe. From now on, you'll wear nice sheer lingerie whenever I am around. I study hard for many hours every day. When I come home, I wish to enjoy seeing your body."

She chuckled, "Sir, I have two negligees you might like. I'll show you later, and you decide if approved. Would you like to accompany me and choose my clothes for dinner?"

Mom opened her large closet. In the front, there were many robes I saw her wearing daily.

"Lena, I never want to see these again. If I am elsewhere, wear whatever you like, but not when I am here!"

She grabbed seven robes and moved them into a drawer. In the back, I saw hanging several dinner dresses, long and short skirts, and the two nighties she mentioned before. The blouses were all on hangers on the other side. The panties and bras were neatly arranged in drawers.

"Lena, show me how the two transparent thingies look on you."

"Sir, With pleasure." She removed them from the hangers and disappeared into the bathroom. Lena opened the door a few minutes later, bowed, and winked, "Does it meet Master's standard?"

She wore a red, net-like material, a micro short baby doll, glued to her stunning body and hid nothing! I barely had time to inspect it, and my brain already sent a short-wave signal to my groin. My rod was half erect before I passed my judgment.

Lena's quick eyes observed my body's reaction, and she grinned, "Sir, would you like me to take care of your... issue, or shall I put on the other one first?"

"I want to ogle... I meant to see the other one."

She licked her lips seductively and watched my growing bulge lustily before sashaying to the bathroom.

The naughty bitch knew exactly what my lower brain urged me to do at that moment. I resisted.

Lena exited the bathroom, this time having on a black, see-through short, lace robe. It looked amazing and was likely more comfortable throughout the day.

"Lena, I like both lingerie. So starting today, you'll wear any of these or be naked for me."

My stubborn penis refused to deflate, and Lena commented, "Should I help before we go to the restaurant?"

"Let's keep it for later. First, I'll select your dinner attire."

I chose low-cut pink panties and a soft bra to match. Next, I found a silky pink long-sleeved blouse and a short black skirt with pink stripes.

"But, sir, my legs will feel cold..."

"You are right, that's why my plan included adding nude color silk stockings and 3" heels black shoes. And before we leave, please put on dark pink lipstick and let your hair down."

"Sir, you selected nice clothes, but they look good on a much younger woman. The last time I used them was many years ago..."

"Lena, you are young and beautiful. Your face and body do not show signs of being over 30 years old."

She gave up, "OK, but it won't be my fault if people at the restaurant mock my appearance."

I smiled, "I know men. They will ogle you and be jealous of me accompanying a terrific lady!"

...

A large group of people gathered at the entrance to the restaurant, hoping to get in despite not reserving tables. We passed by them, and five men ogled Mom. One even whistled unabashedly. Mom blushed but continued walking inside. Our table was ready, and a young waitress asked me if we knew what Rodizio meant. I explained to Lena that in this Brazilian steakhouse, servers walked with samples of different meats on vertical skewers and served them on the plate of every interested diner until they could not eat anymore. Salads, potatoes, and other things were buffet-style on a side table.

We sat facing each other, and I ordered a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon. Lena had never been to a Brazilian restaurant and tried to absorb the crowded scene of servers carrying the kebab-style meats around. I chuckled and made it easy for her to hold the green/red cards for the servers. Her eyes wandered around, and she ate very little. After three pieces of chicken, beef, and lamb with fried potatoes, she was done. She liked the red wine. She sipped two glasses, and her cheeks became reddish.

I bent toward her, "Lena, you look very sexy. I want you to do something for me."

She stared at me quizzingly.

"I want you to remove your panties and give them to me."

"There are dozens of guests here... Can I do it at home?"

"Lena, I want to smell your panties right now!"

She pleaded, "Please, sir, don't make me do it in front of everybody..."

"Look around. Nobody cares about us. They concentrate on food, wine, and a happy atmosphere. Take them off NOW!"

She inspected the large room. Nobody was looking at her. Lena lifted the hem slightly, slowly pulled her panties down, and covered back her exposed cunt. In the meantime, I removed my right shoe and right sock. She handed me the pink panties under the table.

I gazed at her, "Good girl. Now spread your legs apart." She reluctantly obeyed.

I put the used panties before my face and sniffed them, "Lena, your cunt smells great!"

She blushed and didn't answer.

Next, I placed my foot between her thighs under her skirt. When she felt it, she shivered, "What are you doing?!"

"Calm down. I want to feel your hot pussy." She was silent, but her eyes begged me... My toes touched her hot cunt. It was moist!

I whispered, "Lena, I think you are becoming aroused. Is that true?"

She lowered her eyes and spoke lowly, "My vagina is fully exposed, and I drank too much wine. What did you think would happen?..."

I laughed, "It's such a pleasure to feel your warm skin against my foot. Stay where you are and relax. I promise you'll cum in no time."

"Sir... what do you plan to do?..."

"To continue smelling your panties for your sweet aroma, and fuck you with my big toe."

She glanced at me, almost crying, "Why here? You can do to me whatever you want at home..."

"Lena, it's time to enjoy out-of-the-home activities. We start in a local restaurant and later travel to other places. I want you to learn to enjoy an adventurous life. The confines of home are OK, but only some of the time. Part of the fun is taking small risks and having an adrenaline rush. Time to grow up!"

She lowered her face and watched my foot caressing her cunt. I rubbed her protruding mound, and a short time later, my big toe touched her clitoris. She moaned softly and spread her legs wider. I looked around - Nobody paid attention. Nobody noticed.

I inserted the toe into her pussy and moved around circularly. Her wetness increased, and she pushed her pelvis toward my toe. Suddenly, her torso arched, and her palm squeezed my foot. Her body shuddered, and her climax began. Lena's whimpering sounds were muffled - She was wise to insert her thumb in her mouth as her orgasm started...

I gazed around again. Everybody was busy with other things - Chatting, eating, drinking, hugging... Her crumpled panties were before my nose as I waited for Lena to recover. A loud noise five minutes later woke her.

She stared at me and smiled, "You are crazy! It was an awesome climax, but you are nuts..."

"Lena, do you care for a dessert?"

She grinned, "I thought THIS was the dessert..."

"You were a good girl, so if you wish to taste Brazilian ice cream, that's your chance."

"Sir, if you think I was a good girl, I'd rather leave and get my dessert at home..."

I laughed. We left the restaurant shortly after.

...

I opened her door, and Lena entered the car. She leaned back and waited for me to do the same. As I started the car, she said, "Sir, since you told me about your dream, my life turned upside down... In a good way! I love the way you take charge. I know you'll take care of me, and I am grateful. If there is anything I can do for you, just ask."

I ogled her and said, "Since you mentioned it, yes, there is something I'd like. I want to see you undress, and when you are naked, put your head on my lap, open my zipper, and suck me."

She giggled, "Sir, you are very naughty. I'll do it for you... and for me!"

She removed her blouse and bra and faced me with a smirk, "Would you like to tweak my girls before I lay down to care for you?"

I had to admit her tits were as beautiful as any I've ever seen in Playboy. Lena swayed them seductively, and my dick thickened in anticipation."

She knelt on her seat and came closer with her succulent breasts before my face.

I sucked on her nipple. She moaned and whispered, "Sir, I do not want to cause an accident. We can stop somewhere, and continue the fun."

"Lady, we'll do it some other time. Right now, I want to feel your sweet mouth around my prick!"

"With pleasure, sir."

She removed her skirt and remained naked. It was evening, and I was driving on a less congested road with a series of lights along the way. Lena opened my fly, leaned on my lap facing the windshield, wrapped her lips around my cock, and started giving head.

I stopped at a red light and waited for the color to change to green. Another car stopped to my right, and the young driver looked in our direction. It took him several seconds to notice the activity in my car. He opened his window and focused on Lena. Her gorgeous tits were displayed as her mouth bobbed on my erect pole. He smiled at me and showed me the universal thumbs-up sign. He seemed nice, so when it turned green, I drove slowly, allowing him to stay parallel to us and continue watching. I held the wheel with my left hand and placed my right on Lena's tummy. Her mouth didn't stop, but she turned supine to facilitate my access and spread her legs slightly. It exposed her cunt to the other driver. He ogled her body, and his lips tightened, likely trying to whistle, although we couldn't hear him.

His driver's side window was open, and he signaled to me to open Lena's window. I lowered it halfway, and he threw inside his card, shouting, "If you ever wish to have a threesome, I'll be happy to join." A short time later, he made a left turn and disappeared.

Now Lena was sucking in earnest, and my cock started jolting in her hungry mouth, preparing to unload. She felt it and intensified her efforts. My fingers massaged her sensitive clit as my body trembled, with a massive orgasm taking over me. I tried my best to keep the car on the right side of the road and was mostly successful. Lena's climax began as my organ started shriveling. She kept it in her mouth as a pacifier and didn't let go throughout her climax. Slowly, her body relaxed. She stayed on her side naked, lollypopping my cock all the way home.

I parked the car, gently lifted her head, and smiled, "Pretty lady, we are back home."

Lena seemed somewhat confused. Did she fall asleep during the last part of the drive? Then she grinned, "Sir, the drive was fun. Thank you for helping me cum. By the way, did you guys enjoy my show?

So she did see the other driver after all... I thought she'd hide or cover herself, yet she continued as if we were alone! Did she behave this way because she did similar things with Dad before? Was it because her submissiveness prevented her from changing things without permission?

I helped her out of the car and inside the house. She went to the bathroom. I returned to the car and brought her clothes. I entered the bathroom and saw her filling the tub with hot water. She mumbled, "It was a perfect evening! I'll rest here for a couple of minutes and join you in bed."

I brushed my teeth and went to the bedroom. It used to be hers, but it became ours. I entered under the covers naked, enjoying the cool blanket on my warm body. However, it felt too hot within a short time, so I removed the blanket.

I didn't have to wait long. Ten minutes later, she exited the bathroom. She saw me naked, grinned, and crawled in, naked too, of course... Her warm palm caressed my hairy chest. She whispered, "I lost my son and got a handsome man instead. I think it was a fair trade..." She kissed me and fell asleep soon after.

I was awake for half an hour, thinking about the day's events, and how my life changed so much, and so quickly.

I slept like a baby. I dreamt about being on stage with Mom as she was demonstrating to the audience her expertise in sucking my cock. Her mouth felt so good I was about to cum. I woke up and saw her head on my lap, moving up and down, trying to milk my juices.

ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers