Mom is Our Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just lay there with my eyes closed for a while. I was... so completely comfortable. In the distance I heard smacking noises. A moan. Mom? I tried to open my heavy eye lids. The dancing candle light sent glowing figures running over mom' s back. The gown reflected it in shiny patterns. Mom's beautiful back. God, what a back. The gown left a large part of her upper back open, through which I could see her skin. Tiny freckles spotted it, muscles moved as mom leaned closer to Tom. Mom was wearing a necklace, I saw, that glimmered in the warm light. Her blonde curls dropped to the right as mom stretched her neck and placed her left arm on Tom's shoulder. I watched her hair dangle as it followed her rhythmic movements to and away from Tom.

They were kissing. Tom, my brother, was kissing my mother. I wanted to sit up straight as the realization hit me. But I was so drugged by whatever mom had put in my champagne, that I could not do this at all. I just lay there watching mom wiggling her ass as she passionately kissed my very own bro.

II. What's next?

I soon started to swoon in and out of consciousness. Through a haze I could discern the figures of mom and Tom intertwining. They were moving closer and closer to each other. I felt my hand still pressed between their legs. It had gotten a bit sweaty due the heat their bodies were radiating. Mom's skin was warm. I touched it now. I heard Tom breathing louder and louder, and in my feverish state I started to imagine he was some kind of animal on the loose. He sounded like a grunting bear, a growling wolf... I heard the bass of his voice as if I was under water, then a reply of mom.

I saw bare skin. Tom's torso. I saw mom's flesh. Her arms moving. Tom stood up, his trousers dropping. Apparently, Tom's strong body had been harder to drug. I sank away. I felt the mattress bulging rhythmically. Mom leaning forward. I heard a wet. sloppy sound. Repetition. Groans. I sank deeper and deeper. When I managed to open my eyes after what felt like an eternity, I saw mom and Tom on the edge of the bed cuddling. She brushed his hair with her fingers, he put his face in her hair and kissed her neck. I sank even deeper. When I woke up, Tom was gone and I lay in bed besides mom.

Morning light burst its way through the leaves of the big oak in front of our house, and then through the curtains, dappling mom's skin with fluttering shadows. She lay to my left side, smiling. Her hair lay loose over her pillow, and it formed a beautiful golden crescent over the lower part of her face, where a few strands lay over her cheeks. When mom saw that I had woken up, she placed her right hand on my left arm and started to slowly pet me. The bare skin of her arm stuck out of her gown, as I felt how mom comforted me. Her hand trailed along my arm, making my hairs stand up.

"Mom..." I asked, as the memories of yesterday started to come back. "What... happened yesterday?"

Mom giggled a bit as she kept on staring deep into my eyes. "It seems like the little something I gave to you and your brother was a bit too much for my big boy..."

Her hand slipped towards my back and started to pull me towards her. I felt awkward, but it felt even stranger to resist mom, so I moved over to get closer to her. My knee touched the skin of mom's warm thigh as I did. An electric current ran up from my knee to my groins, generating an uncomfortable heat there. I realized that I was getting an erection, lying here in my underwear next to my mother. Somehow, I felt like I was slowly sliding into a deep hole dug in the woods, slowly going faster, until I would reach a point where there would be no scrambling back up. Mom's body warmth drew me in, and though I was careful not to touch her with my legs, I lay as close to her now as to have to actively lay back a bit so that I wouldn't roll towards her because of the bulge of the mattress.

Mom's hand now made circles over my back, and where it went it left a trail of titillation. I could discern her warm palm from the tips of her fingers, with which she ever gently massaged my skin. I could not neglect the slight pressure she put on her hand, urging me to come closer still. I resisted.

"You fell asleep, honey." Mom said. "It was so... cute. I asked your father to sleep in your bed tonight. This way we could have some more time together. It would be unfair not to give you what I gave to your brother yesterday..."

"What did you give to Tom, Mom?" I mean, I had seen stuff, but I was out of it already back then. She couldn't possibly have...

"I wanted your brother to feel what it is like to kiss a woman, again. And I gave him a hand job afterwards. We trained for him to last longer, when he would be with another girlfriend in the future. But your brother is such a strong man, already, honey." Mom giggled a bit, as if she was telling me that Tom cheekily stole cookies from the jar. "He lasted quite long with me. We will practice how to please a woman with him."

Mom had lowered her voice and was whispering. She looked at me through her long eye lashes, probing my response. Her gentle smile never left her face. Her wide lips parted a bit, a flim of spit glistened on her teeth. "Do you want to do that too, with mommy? Do you want to practice with me? Would you like that as a birthday present?"

Look, I can imagine that this might sound like the dream of some perverted teenage boy. But it was fear that I felt at this moment. My mom, who had always been nothing more than a mother to me, talked dirty to me. She had her face about twenty centimeters removed from mine. I could feel her warm breath brush past my cheeks. I had never been this close to a woman's body as long as I could remember. But it was my own mother who was proposing this to me... I was scared and insecure about how to relate to her. On the one hand, my cock twitched at every move mom made, every sound she uttered. On the other hand, I realized that this was very, very wrong... That mom was probably having mental issues or something for proposing this to me. I just lay there frozen.

Mom shushed me as her right hand moved over my arm, towards my chest. It went lower and lower.

We were still lying under the blankets, so soon mom's hand was hidden from sight. It stroked the upper part of my belly as my breathing became heavier. Mom kept staring into my eyes as she did, and it made feel so uneasy. Every sign of agreement would encourage her. I had never thought of doing this with mom. It made me feel like such a dweeb. I should be doing this to a girl my age. Why did I let mom take care of me? We hadn't yet crossed the line, like my brother had... Mom's hand brushed past my abs, or at least, past the contours of my six pack, only slightly discernible, shamefully... Toms depiction on me on the cake had been accurate.

"Wow, I can feel your muscles." mom said and placed her hand flat on my stomach, her fingers facing downwards. It made my muscles cringe, in anticipation of how it'd feel if she lowered her hand further and her fingertips would find their way into my boxers. My dick was fully hard now, despite my moral qualms. Mom giggled and pouted her lips. "Does my strong boy know how to kiss a girl?"

I hadn't kissed anyone before. That was the ugly, shameful truth. I didn't know what to answer mom. Admitting that I hadn't kissed any female lips, or male lips for that matter, felt awkward, but so did lying.

"Oooh, do I make my strong boy feel awkward?" mom asked as her intense gaze scanned my reaction. I was so tense that I found it impossible to answer. "Just relax and let mommy teach you how to kiss a girl, okay?"

Mom leaned towards me. Her movements made the duvet rustle, which I heard as it was so quiet in the room now. Mom pressed her leg against mine again. Her hand slid to my back, pulling me towards her. Her warm body was so close to mine. Her breasts were separated from my chest by inches, I could see her cleavage starting above the blankets. Then, she placed her face on my pillow, so close that I felt her breath on my lips, and all I saw were her big beautiful blue eyes, the subtle lines below them, the intensity of her irises, her loving expression.

"Okay, strong boy." mom said. "I want you to first just let this come over you. Close your eyes and feel what mommy is doing." Cursing myself for letting this happen, I obeyed. I shut my eyes. I was trembling out of excitement and anxiety. Mom's hand slid upwards to my hair, and she placed it on the back of my head which comforted me. First mom's nose touched the side of mine, which felt intimate and nice. As her face got closer and closer, her breasts were pressed against my chest: I felt the lace touching my skin.

Then all I could pay attention to was the sensation of her lips gently kissing mine. She first kissed me with her mouth closed, but I could feel the softness of her inner lips already. Mom let her mouth linger on mine before she moved her head back a bit and breathed out sensually, which tingled on my cheeks. Mom moaned very softly, but enough to drive me crazy. Her face came closer again and this time she planted her lips more firmly on mine. I felt mom's tongue push against my lips and then softly caress my inner underlip. My heart skipped a beat as a rush of blood was sent through all of my body. I was so scared by the intensity of this sensation that I instinctively wanted to pull my face back, but mom had me in a firm grip, as if she had anticipated my struggle.

I felt the texture of mom's tongue against my lips as she started to softly move it from left to right, before pushing it deeper into my mouth. Following her lead I opened it further, so her tongue could explore the surface of mine. I held my eyes closed firmly, as if this would make the shame of being kissed by my own mother less. Mom's nose now pushed into my cheek as she tilted her head, I. felt her breathing speed up.

So this was how it felt to kiss.... It was so much much... wet. And soft. The shame of it being my mom that was kissing me was burning, but on the other hand I felt something come over me that I had never felt before. A complete, raging lust. I was surprised that a simple kiss could do this, but as mom slowly swirled her tongue around mine, the sensation made my dick nearly explode. I wanted to fuck. I had expected kissing to be all romance and sweetness, but mom had unleashed some wild force in me. And in a way, it felt nice to be so protected, so safe with my mother: she had seen me in all kinds of states, when I was ill, sad, angry, so why could she not see me horny? If there was one woman that would not judge me, that would not laugh at the faces I made when I lost control, it would be mom. Mom would teach me, with more love and patience than I'd ever receive from any other woman.

The safe feeling made me ease a bit as mom tenderly let the tip of her tongue trail the edge of mine, although I did not yet really kiss her back. As mom had commanded, I just let this come over me. I slid into the whirlpool of my lust and let it take me, the currents flowing wilder and wilder whenever mom's tongue touched a sensitive part of my mouth. Her fingers now really grabbed my hair and her head was ever turning slightly, because she tried to find the right angle to kiss me from.

After a while mom broke off our kiss. She left my lips sparking with electricity, and her eyes smiled as she studied my response.

"You liked that, didn't you?" mom asked. "Awh, honey, I could feel you getting all excited about mommy's kiss. That is so sweet." Mom was probably referring to my erection that was pushing hard against her thigh through my boxers. "Are you ready to try something else with me?" mom asked. "I can feel you are really nervous, but it's just me, your mother. I love you, honey, there is no pressure here, okay?"

I nodded, reluctantly, as fear and lust raged inside of me. "Ok, mom." I finally managed to say in a weak voice, as lust won over fear.

"Now I want you to kiss me, just like mommy just did with you. Can you do that for me, baby?"

"What about Dad?" I asked.

"Don't worry, baby. I told him to not come in. He approves, don't forget. Now, do you want to try to kiss mommy like a real big boy?"

Again, I nodded, and I tried to calm down a bit. However strange it was what we were doing here, this was just mom, and I knew she would not judge me if I did something wrong. Insecurely, I now placed my right hand in mom's neck and then moved it upwards, into her curls of blonde hair. It felt nice to touch mom's hair like this, and mom tried to show me that she enjoyed it to by closing her eyes and purring a bit. Her lips were opened slightly, and I focused on them. Due to my performance anxiety, and due to the fact that I was about to kiss my very own mom, I saw everything happening in slow motion. The shape of mom's lips. The texture of her skin in the morning light. The gentle blush on her cheeks.

I leaned over and felt her firm breasts being pushed outwards as I pressed mom closer and closer to me. Her hips moved and pressed her groin towards me. My heart went as fast as if I had just run a marathon. I kept my eyes open as my nose now brushed against mom's, and my lips got so close to hers. I was going to do it, I was going to kiss my mom. First, like mom had done, I just let our lips touch lightly, as if we were posing for a photograph. The smooth texture of mom's lips felt nice against mine. Then I closed my lips for a first kiss, yet without using my tongue. Mom eagerly kissed me back, and our kisses made smacking sounds in the silent room. When I pulled back a bit, mom kept her lips apart, in anticipation of a French kiss. When I finally dared to stick my tongue out, blood was rushing through my body so fast that it almost made me faint. I, very carefully, pushed my lips against mom's and then softly had the tip of my tongue touch the velvety inside of her upper lip.

Gently, I licked my mom's lips. I felt the smooth surface of her teeth as I slid my tongue a little bit deeper. A battle was raging inside of me. On the one hand, I wanted to prove to mom that I was a man, that I could kiss her resolutely, that I knew what I wanted. On the other hand, I was so scared and wanted nothing more than just to be held and cuddled by mom, and to be told that I was a good boy. My tongue went past her teeth and I felt startled to suddenly touch her tongue, her wet, strong tongue. It responded immediately to my touch and its tip circled around mine. Meanwhile my lips were still just very lightly placed on mom's, so that I was sticking out my tongue quite far. Mom broke off our kiss and I was afraid that I had done something wrong.

"You are being such a nice boy." mom said, as if I was a toddler. "But you can kiss me a bit firmer, honey. Press your lips firmly against mommy's, can you do that?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded. Again I leaned into mom and pressed my lips more firmly against hers. Our chins touched as we kissed passionately. Although I wasn't sure what I was doing, I followed mom's lead. First, she let me explore her mouth, licking me towards the place she liked stroked by my tongue. Then, her tongue entered my mouth again and I responded intuitively to the way it gently twirled and teased me. Without me noticing explicitly, I had gotten really horny, and I heard myself moaning when mom placed her hand in my hair too. Mom's breathing sped up as I grabbed her hair more tightly and pulled mom even closer. My dick had started to ooze precum, so that my boxers had gotten all slippery.

After ten minutes or so of kissing, mom broke our kiss off again. "Good boy." she said. "Come sit up with me." And she moved to the edge of the bed. As she did, I noticed her boobs swaying in her nightgown, as well as an exposed, beautiful upper leg. I got up from under the blankets, insecurely placing my hands in front of the wet bulge in my pants in a failed attempt to cover my excitement.

III. Hand job?

"Look at you." mom said, as she lovingly placed her hand on my lower back. The feeling of her fingertips. An occasional touching of her palm on my skin. So... great. "You are so excited, aren't you, honey? Did kissing mommy make your penis stiff?" She kissed me on my cheek, like a loving mother, which felt slightly degrading. Had she acted like this to Tom? But then again, it did take the edge off for me. If it was just mom, perhaps I shouldn't be that ashamed. We were finding a way to deal with this strange, extreme situation. "There is nothing to be ashamed of. Take your hands away, honey."

Reluctantly, I did, to reveal a huge tent, and multiple stains of precum in my gray underwear.

"Like mommy said, I will help you out, okay? Mommy is going to teach you a thing or to about the birds and the bees." Her voice had gotten so smooth and soothing. As mom noticed that this seemed to ease me, she started to exaggerate her mothering tone. To my shame, this made me even hornier. Mom huddled in closer to me, so that our legs were now touching. I got see deep into her cleavage, to where her boobs parted as she was not wearing a bra. Her tits had a tantalizing complexion, her skin was still taut around these large globes, and I got see how they perked a bit at the side of her nipples. Being so close to mom and being so aroused made tremble with excitement.

"Why don't you start by taking off your underpants?" mom asked as her hand kept lovingly stroking my back. I was to nervous to look mom in the eye now, so that it scared me a bit when she suddenly kissed my cheek after I hesitated for a moment. Her blond hair brushed my neck as she did. "Come on, sweet boy. Don't be shy. Mommy has seen your penis before."

Reluctantly I let my boxer shorts drop to my ankles, as my cock sprang free. It was all red and slimy due to the precum that I had leaked already. It didn't look manly at all, and I felt so exposed under mom's gaze that my heart started beating really fast. "Good boy." mom whispered softly. Her hand started to massage my thighs, closer and closer to my cock. Every time she came in the proximity of my penis, I flinched out of anxiety. This was so intense. I could just not simply give into it, even if I tried. Mom noticed and slowed down her hand's movements, approaching my manhood very, very carefully. But still, I almost folded double out of some nervous muscle spasm the moment mom touched my inner thigh, which made mom giggle softly.

"Oh, honey." she whispered. "Are you so nervous for mommy? Are you nervous to have me touch your penis?"

I nodded.

"Sweetheart, don't be nervous. We will take this real slow, okay? I keep forgetting that you do not have as much experience as Tom has."

That stung. I thought it was a horrible idea that Tom had gone so far with mom, and though it was far from the appropriate emotion at this instance, I felt a bit jealous. Man up, I thought. I can do this.

When mom placed her hand on my knee, and started to have her fingers walk slowly up to my groins, I whimpered again and quickly closed my knees, which made mom's hand lose touch with me. I simply could not avoid these reflexes, as much I wanted to give in.

Perhaps, I thought for a moment, this was my sanity kicking in, preventing me from doing this with mom. But we had already kissed. And I wanted this so badly. I took a deep breath in and out and looked mom in the eye. She stared at me with such loving concern, her eyes slightly squinted to see if I was alright. Her hair was slightly undone due to our wild kissing before, which made her look so cute too. When she saw that I was okay, a smile breached her concerned gaze.

"Honey, perhaps we are going too fast for now." mom said. "Perhaps we can take half a step today, and the other half when you are ready?"

Nooooooo. Was I not going to get what mom had given to Tom? Was I too much of a wimp to deserve mom?