Mom is Our Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you show mommy how you play with yourself?" mom's intonation went up, now that she had decided that she wasn't going to touch me, it was as if I was even more of a little boy. Damn. My cock jumped when she acted like that. I noticed that mom saw this from the corner of her eyes, which encouraged her to continue speaking to me in such a belittling voice.

"Can my little boy please himself for mommy? Can you make a cummie for mommy?" she asked now, in a tone as if she was addressing a toddler. The humiliation. The shame. Was I going to do this? Was I going to let myself be aroused by mom like this? As a matter of fact, I was already doing it. My hand had slipped around my dick and had started to make small jerking movement. Fuck I was horny. I kept my eyes locked on mom's legs, as I still felt ashamed to acknowledge that I lusted after her. But even just seeing those two wide legs clad in the shiny fabric of her nightgown made me really hot. Knowing that they belonged to mom. That this was where dad lay between when he fucked her. Seeing that mom had shaved her legs for us... Seeing these legs against the background of my parents' room... Soon my dick was fully lubricated by my own precum and I was panting heavily. Mom had placed her hand on my back again and moved it up and down along my spine, as if she was encouraging me to come quickly.

She just kept whispering: "Good boy, there you go. You are such a good boy for mommy."

Every time she said 'mommy' I almost exploded. My hand started pumping really quick, knowing that mom was looking at me made me hornier than I had ever been. The feeling of the soft nylon fabric of the blankets against my ass cheeks stimulated me even more - I was fucking sitting on my parents bed, where they mated... I was going to come for mommy, this was really happening... Then, with a girlish whimper, I unleashed my load. Strands of come came blasting out of my piss hole, all over my hands. First a huge load dropped on my arm, and a bit on the blankets. Then another explosion erupted from my cock, sending my semen in the air. It landed with an audible splash on my leg. All the while mom just kept on stroking my back.

When I had come, she rolled me over, so that I could lay with my head in her lap. We stayed like that for a while. Me, so close to mom's warm thighs, completely engulfed in motherly love. And mom holding her naked son, who had just come under her watchful eye. I felt so much love for mom that moment. I felt completely accepted, lying there still stained with my own come. Mom did not seem to bother that a bit of it got on her nightgown. She just hummed as she went with her hands through my hair. This was perfect.

IV. Further Plans

Of course, the moment mom had got up to take a shower and leave with dad for groceries shame hit me like a brick. Or maybe more like a bulldozer crushing my dignity and my self-image. The thought that I had really given into this debauchery did not fit in any way into how I tended to perceive myself. Whereas first I had felt embarrassed over my shyness around mom, I now thought that this perhaps was the last bit of self-respect that I could rescue from under the wheel of this crushing regret. After I heard mom close the door downstairs, I quickly took a shower as to wash the shame away from me. But although it helped not to reek of my own semen anymore, of course the stain on my sexual history remained.

When I sat down at the kitchen table, feeling sorry for myself, I heard Tom stumble down the stairs. I wondered whether he would feel pleased about the fact that mom had drugged, kissed and seduced us. It would be nice to share in the trauma and to discuss with him what the hell had happened. But when Tom opened the door I looked straight into a big smile. My God, he looked like he had had the night of his life!

"Morning, bro!" he said, as he sat down next to me. "Any coffee left?" The empty can clunked as he put it back on the table. "I'll make some new."

My jaw dropped as Tom walked into the kitchen as if this was just another day in our lives. We had committed incest, for Christ's sake!

"Tom..." I began. "The hell, bro? Do you not feel dirty for what happened yesterday with mom and all?"

Tom didn't even turn around. "No, man. I mean... Mom clearly was into it, right? And damn a handjob felt great. I hope she will do this more often as long as quarantine lasts."

What an absolute lack of shame...

Tom turned around. "Did you get to... You know...?" And he made an 'o' out of his index finger and thumb, and made jerking gestures in the air. I did not respond to this. It simply was too awful...

After that, we didn't really talk about it anymore. Tom, with his happy-go-lucky attitude wasn't suffering from pangs of consciousness, and I was, to be fair, also kind of glad that Tom made it feel so much lighter. If he didn't care, if mom didn't care, if dad didn't care, well, then all I had to do was not to care - and this secret would never leak or hurt anybody.

Seeing mom come back home was definitely more awkward, but nothing in her behavior betrayed what had happened yesterday evening. Dad, likewise, retained his cool, although I was certain that mom and he must have spoken about it. Mom made an effort out of preparing an amazing lunch. I watched in silence from the couch as her hands gracefully unpacked the groceries from the shopping bag. She whistled a tune, and I observed her pouted lips, the lips that I had kissed only the night before. Worlds collided. My everyday world did not fit in with the strange world I had been in yesterday... How were we to behave towards mom? How could I see Tom and her in one room, knowing what she had done to him?

But old habits die hard and when the four of us were having lunch (couscous with feta and vegetables), it was perhaps even easier to imagine that nothing had happened, than to rhyme this familial sight with the strangeness of yesterday. Tom switched from absentmindedly eating huge quantities of couscous, to checking his phone for new messages. I tried to get conversation going with mom and dad, with dad absentmindedly reading the news paper. Which meant that, as tradition has it in our family, mom and I got to do most of the talking. Which went pretty good for how awkward I was feeling. Until she asked me how I had enjoyed my birthday, and unmistakably winked to me when she did. I muttered something while blushing and quickly started to clean the table.

All in all, it was bearable, but I knew that I would sink deeper when dad announced that he was going to a friend to watch a match on television and probably spend the night there too. The way dad spoke to us about his plans for the evening made it sound as if he was a bad actor performing an awful play. As if he read words from paper. He shuffled awkwardly from one foot on the other, just as he had done the night before. It was clear that he was just making up an excuse to leave us alone with mom, and her joyful eyes looking at dad as he told us made me realize that more of what we received yesterday was to follow.

When night came, Tom and I just went to our separate rooms, as mom had not hinted at all that she wanted us in her room again. I had been very careful not to drink anything prepared by mom, out of our sight, although Tom had seemed less careful and just gulped down whatever mom purposely put in front of him. But neither he nor I were drugged tonight, which was something that I wouldn't ever think to be actively grateful for. However, at eleven o'clock, my cell phone buzzed on the table in my dark room, its blue light luminously illuminating the posters on my walls. It was a message of mom, saying: "Plz come to me."

Of course, at first I had resisted the temptation. Some reason was still left in my. I had put the phone away in one of my drawers, and I tried to focus on how it made me cringe when mom tried to use abbreviations in her text messages as if she was a fifteen year old girl. But whereas my head was still confused about what I thought of last night, my cock was soon throbbing and it formed a bulge under my blankets. No matter how hard I tried to stare at the poster of The Offspring that hung above my bed, I could not get my lust to go away. What would mom be wearing? I turned on my side, trying to meditate and count my breaths, but my breathing was already faster under my excitement.

Before I knew it I was walking towards my parents' bedroom, only to see Tom sneak in before me. When I entered too, I realized that mom had again put a lot of effort into creating a gentle atmosphere. Candles were lit, but the new age music was exchanged for some soft jazz that I did not know. A saxophone gently wailed as mom greeted us in a soft voice. Over Tom's bare shoulder (he was not wearing any shirt) I could see mom sitting on the edge of her bed, beckoning us to come closer by petting the free spots to her sides. Confidently, Tom strode towards her, sat down and immediately placed an arm around mom's shoulders. All he wore were his boxer shorts, so that his muscled body was exposed to mom, who seemed to take it in in delight. I, meanwhile, was wearing an old band shirt and the pajama trousers that mom had bought for me when I had turned fourteen. I did not feel really sexy at all, and I realized that I should have been better prepared if we were to do this.

Mom, on the other hand, was dressed in a red satin night gown, that had a cute ribbon right between her breasts. Her boobs hung in a lace part of the gown, where a flowery pattern hid her aureola's from sight, yet even more cleavage was visible than yesterday. Mom had split her legs apart slightly, so that the fabric of the gown fell between her strong legs, which seemed to be the only thing between us and her pussy. Again, she had put her hair up, and she wore red lip stick that matched her gown. The room smelled of her perfume, which always reminded me of fresh apples. Her naked feet were placed on the carpet, and I could see that she had put on red nail polish too. Mom had thought of everything.

I almost felt offended at how quick Tom had sat down next to her. Maintain some decency, man! We should have approached mom as if her body was a holy shrine, which sure was how I felt about her. Nervous tinglings filled my stomach, as I walked closer to her too, to sit down next to her. My upper leg touched hers, and I really hoped that this time I could do more than simply masturbate myself. I wanted to make mom proud of me, to prove that I was more than clueless wimp.

When I did sit down next to her, the evening started like last time. Mom raised her soft hands to massage the back of her heads. "Close your eyes for a second, boys." she commanded. "Relax. We will do nothing that you do not want, okay? But today we will practice some more. I have some nice ideas for both of you." I heard Tom moan softly, probably in anticipation of a continuation of the feeling that he had yesterday when mom had jerked him off. I thought it was shameless, but I did not dare to speak up.

"Tom." mom continued after a while, when we were all getting relaxed due to her massage and the soft music playing. "I want you to feel my leg. Place you hand on my knee and slowly move upwards. Not too far, though. You will get to feel mommy's pussy another time, okay?" She dropped her head on his shoulder, as if she was his girlfriend. I heard that she gave soft kisses to him as Tom nodded, and started to move his arm. I saw how Tom lifted mom's red gown a bit, to expose her knee. Then he placed his broad hand on her, and started to move it. It disappeared under the satin fabric, but a bulge appeared where it continued its journey upwards, slowly, upwards. Tom was now feeling mom's inner thighs, and I could only imagine what a joy it must be to feel her soft flesh there.

Meanwhile, mom had not stopped caressing my head, and she dropped her hand to trail along my spine, over the shirt I was wearing. She softly purred as Tom moved his hand back towards her knee, and back up again. "How does that feel, Tom?" mom wanted to know. "Do you like how I feel there?"

Tom swallowed audibly. Mom was between us, so I could not see his facial expression, but I could guess what it looked like... A mix between excitement and nerves, just as he had when we went bungee jumping with our family one time. When Tom grew so excited, his upper lip would twitch, as if he could not hold all his energy inside of him and just wanted to scream. Mom kissed his neck, up and up, to his jaw and his face. While her hand rested just above my buttocks, I waited as Tom and mom made soft, soggy sounds with their mouths exploring each other.

This was a moment in which I came to myself a bit. What were we doing? Why had I gone here again without further protest? Mom was giving herself fully to kissing Tom, who had placed his free hand on the back of her head, drawing her closer to him. This undid several strands of hair from mom's knot, which fell disorganized over her shoulders. Her gown, like the one she had worn yesterday, left her shoulders exposed again. Her beautiful skin looked invitingly, with its attractive, cute freckles. My doubt started to melt. I wanted to touch mom. I placed my hand on her back, which felt really warm and cozy, and I started to massage her with my fingertips. I could feel her muscles under her skin flexing and relaxing as she moved towards and from Tom in their passionate kiss.

When Tom moved his hand too far up mom's leg, pushing almost as far up as to expose mom's panties, she stopped kissing him. "Not too fast, honey." she said, after she had swallowed, I could hear that she needed to catch her breath, as the kissing had got her excited. "Remember, mommy's pussy is for another time." Tom just nodded, but again I could imagine the look on his face. Disappointment, mixed with excitement and hope. Still his twitching upperlip, as he hoped to unleash all the energy building up inside of him. Mom brushed the gown back down again.

"Can I touch your knee?" I asked in a small voice, hoping I had deserved something special, because I had been massaging her back. Mom laughed a bit, when she turned towards me. Her blue eyes scanned my face, as if to see if I was in earnest.

"Oh, honey. Not yet. Let us take the first step before we move on, okay?" I felt an idiot for even asking her. It was humiliating to try this in front of Tom, who did not even know up until now that I hadn't had a hand job yet. Luckily, he was not the kind of brother who would tease me with this

"You didn't give him a hand job?" Tom asked in disbelief. "Why not?"

"Why don't you tell your brother?" Mom asked me, as she placed a hand on my arm and rubbed me as a gesture to comfort me. I noticed now that she had also put red polish on her fingers.

"Tom, it is kind of embarrassing, but it was too intense for me yesterday. I guess... I need to do this in steps." I felt really horrible. Against my intentions, I looked at mom for approval. Had I done this well, mommy? As if she guessed my thoughts, mom smiled full of love to me and squinted her eyes as to say that I had done well.

I was half expecting Tom to burst out in laughter. But he remained silent for a bit, before he suggested: "Mom, I think you should try to give him a hand job first. Before we go on with anything else. I'd hate it to have you all for me and not sharing how great of a feeling that is..."

Mom kept staring at me intensely, which made me really shy. Her eyes flashed up and down, as if to capture all the tiniest of my facial expressions, probing whether I would like this or not.

"Do you want mommy to try again, honey?" She asked me. "There is nothing wrong if it is still too hard for you, okay?"

I was thankful for Tom's suggestion, in a strange way. I had felt excluded by their kissing, if I was completely honest. And I appreciated Tom's effort to get me involved again. Although... A day ago this would have been an utterly crazy thing to say about sexual interactions with our mother... But still, I said yes, and mom nodded in delight.

"Okay, we will try again. Very slowly, okay. Let me take care of you."

As her gaze lowered towards my groins, I could see in her eyes that she remembered that yesterday it had helped to talk very motherly to me. She had not done this to Tom, and she clearly needed to switch roles in her head.

"I will first take off your trousers..." Her intonation went down at the end of the sentence, as if she was speaking to a five year old. Again, to my shame, I felt blood rush to my cock, which got hard in matter of seconds. Mom must have seen it rising and forming a bulge in my pants.

Mom's hands moved to the elastic of my pajama trousers. She wrapped her fingers under it and tugged. I moved my ass up in response, so she could pull it down further.

"Oh, look at this. I still remember I bought these pajamas for you, big boy. You look like such a tough little man in them."

She pulled them down further, I felt their soft fabric brush past the hairs on my legs. Mom helped me all the way, even pulling them over my socks and my feet. Then, she pulled off my socks, one by one, as she bent over to reach that far. I felt her left boob press against my leg, soft, yet firm. It bulged outward a bit, so that I caught sight of its side that was pushed out of her gown.

"So, there we are." Mom said, her intonation rising again, as if I had been a good boy.

When I looked at Tom, I could see that he looked puzzled at me. Why was mom behaving as if I was an idiot? Or a small child? I quickly looked away, as I felt judged by his gaze. He would not be wrong for doing so, but I couldn't stand it at this moment.

"Okay." Mom said. "There we go sweetheart, just try to relax."

She placed her warm hand on my knee, her fingers extending to its side and gently squeezing me to calm me down. Then I felt how the palm of her hand move up, against the direction in which my hairs grew on my legs, which tickled a lot. About halfway up my upper leg, I couldn't help it anymore. My legs shut themselves against, as if to protect my groins from the hand that I wanted to touch my penis most.

"i believe it is still a bit too much..." Mom said in a reassuring tone, while she looked at me full of love and concern. "Honey, we will just take it slow, okay? Perhaps we can try once more after I have taught Tom something new?"

When she saw the sadness and shame in my eyes, she brushed gently through my hair with the hand that had just been placed on my knee.

"O, don't be sad, honey. Mommy will teach you. Mommy will not give up. Why don't you play with yourself, as you watch how I teach Tom something new?"

No way I was going to do that! To bear the shame that I was too tense to let mom touch me was too much. Especially if that meant looking at how my brother was being pleased by mom, looking at how much more of a man he was than me.

"Tom, wouldn't mind, would you, Tom?" Mom's tone changed immediately as she addressed him. It was clear that she treated him much more as an equal.

"I don't care, bro." Tom replied. I could tell by his tone that he really meant to cheer me up. But I am not sure whether he realized how horrible I felt about myself at that moment and how little of a comfort it would be to see him and mom together.

"Can I at least have a kiss?" I asked mom. Immediately I felt super guilty. Was I playing her game so easily? Did I give into my lust for her just like this? Was I already begging for everything I could get?

Mom just placed a finger on my lips, which already felt immensely sensual in the state I was in. "Later, honey. I will give you a lot of kisses. I will kiss you all over your pretty face, darling. But first, I want to teach Tom something new, okay. Will you watch us, sweetheart?"