Mom is Our Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her finger moved across my face, behind my ear, through my hair, and I already felt more relaxed as mom continued the massage that she had started with earlier.

"Just watch honey. And play with yourself if you'd like that, okay?"

V. Mom Blows Tom

Without further ado, she turned towards Tom again.

"To get in the right mood again, we should kiss some more, Tom. Will you kiss me like you did just now?"

Mom turned her back to me and Tom silently kissed her, his hands were all over her back this time. I felt really offended by their exclusion of me at this stage, but I kept telling myself that mom might take special care of me once she was done with Tom. He had not yet spent the night with her, for example, whereas I woke up next to mom! Then again, I felt miserable for thinking in this way. Only losers try to reassure themselves with their false victories. And what for a victory would it even be to have done the most deviant thing with one's mother?

I heard mom and Tom both moaning, their faces were turning again and again, as their mouths sucked onto each other. This was no gentle kissing, this was pure lust. When their mouths released one another again, I heard mom gasp for air a bit. And Tom just grunted softly.

"Ok, let's do this baby." mom said encouragingly. "Let's explore the next step. Why don't you stand up and turn around."

Tom did as he was asked, and I felt the mattress wiggle as his weight left it. Mom moved towards him, away from me, and positioned him between her legs. His boxer shorts were now right in front of her eyes. Even from where I sat, with nothing but the candle light, I could see that Tom had a huge bulge in his black boxers, that was protruding towards mom. It almost seemed to want to break free from the fabric, eagerly pushing against it.

All I heard now was the soft jazz playing in the background, while I watched how mom looked up at my brother and lifted her hands to caress his powerful abdomen. Both her hands trailed up and down, up and down, right up to about his chest and down again to just above his boxer shorts. Tom started to breath heavily, I could hear him take deep breaths in and then slowly releasing the oxygen he inhaled. He was staring so intensely into mom's eyes, that it almost scared me. Yet, when I looked at mom, I could discern a similar look of concentration upwards to her son.

From here I couldn't really see it, but I imagined that Tom had a great view on mom's breasts like this. Every time she raised her hands, he must have been able to see her boobs jostle together, to move apart again when her arms went down. Was she wearing her necklace again? If so, then it would be smothered between her tits every time she moved her arms up. What would it feel like for him, to have our mother's face so close to raging erection? Just thinking about that made my dick extremely hard. No, I was not going to play with myself, like mom had said... I would not jerk off over this sight...

Then, mom's hands hooked on the elastic of Tom's boxers. She slowly started to pull them down, as Tom put his hands in his back, to push his hips forwards, further towards her.

"Calvin Klein." mom laughed as she read the name on the elastic. "I like that."

When she pulled the underwear down further, I could tell that even Tom was getting slightly nervous. His stomach went up and down faster when his boxers were down so far that I could see the base of his cock emerging from his pelvis. Mom had trouble getting it off further, because his cock was pressing forward too hard. She laughed awkwardly as she tried to tug the elastic towards her, to allow Tom's dick to spring free. When it finally did, a large, firm dick escaped from Tom's underwear, which vibrated and wiggled until it finally stood still, pointing right between mom's eyes. As mom bent forwards to take off his boxer shorts completely, she was only several inches removed from its tip.

It was really strange to see my brother standing in front of mom like this. It made everything so much more real. Yesterday, I had only caught glimpses of what mom had done to him. Now, I could see fully how my brother lusted after our mother. I had not seen his dick in a long time, too. It was strong and veiny with a spongy, red tip, that was dripping with precum. From here I could see the wrinkles of his foreskin, which looked shiny because they too had already been coated with the juices emerging from his piss hole.

The jazz track had stopped by the time mom had sat up straight again. She rearranged the top of her gown, to make sure that her boobs would not bulge out, and then she looked up at Tom.

"Tom, we are going to see how long you can last. So you do not have to come quickly, okay? Try to hold it back as long as you can. But if you do come quickly, that doesn't matter at all, okay. We can practice this as many times as you like."

Tom nodded. Although mom hadn't made it explicit what was about to follow, I guess everybody could have told by now. Yet, I was not prepared for what happened and what it looked like.

Mom bent over forwards, to reach the tip of Tom's cock with her lips. The strands of her hair that had sprung free earlier, now slid over her shoulders and dangled in front of her. She used both hands to brush them aside, meanwhile looking up at Tom with wide, questioning eyes. Her red lips touted into a kiss and when they touched Tom's penis, I heard him gasp. At first, mom held her lips pursed together, and just gave small kisses to the end of Tom's cock that was so forcefully pointing towards her. Then she stopped to moisten her lips. I heard the soft, wet sound her lips made as they parted, so silent had it become in the room.

Mom now moved her hands to Tom's hips to hold on to. Her mouth opened wider and she stuck out her tongue, which she formed into a shaft around the under side of Tom's throbbing dick. When she had taken an inch of it into her mouth, she closed her lips and her eyes simultaneously and just kept like that for a moment. I could see her red finger nails press into Tom's skin, as well as her red lips pursed around his dick.

There was my own mother sucking my brother off. The mismatch in my head made it almost seem like a scene from a dream. This was mom, who had made a nice breakfast this morning and served to us in her normal, sporty clothes. Now she was sucking my very own brother, her son, off in front of me in a slutty night gown. On the night stand behind mom still stood a picture of her and dad together, smiling happily in the direction of the cock that disappeared in her mouth. My eyes followed the shaft of Tom's dick which protruded so far in mom's mouth now that its tip should be up to the middle of her tongue. In Tom's eyes I could read completely ecstasy, as they almost bulged outward under the intense sensation that he now felt.

Then, mom started to move her head back and forth, with her mouth slightly opened but her tongue pressed firmly against Tom's manhood. First she just moved her neck, but as she built up her tempo, mom's upper body started to sway back and forth too. Gagging noises appeared from her open mouth, which almost gave a hollow sound to them. I heard that mom tried to swallow, but Tom's big dick wouldn't let her. All the while, mom's eyes were averted straight to Tom, who also did not as much as blink, looking into his mothers eyes.

When mom lowered one hand to cup Tom's balls while she sucked him off, it was too much for me. I had pulled my boxer shorts up again, and I felt my hand creep into my boxer shorts and shutting tight around my cock. I started to pump hard straight away. Already my dick was gushing juices, so that my hand felt almost no resistance at all when it slithered over my pulsating shaft. I got so horny as I saw that mom gently massaged Tom's balls with her left hand. It looked as if she was gently squeezing an avocado to test its ripeness. But the realization that she was only preparing him to squirt his sperm down her throat made me almost go dizzy with horniness. Would she let him? Would she let him come in her mouth?

Mom's other hand now moved towards Tom's cock, and she placed it right in front of her mouth, so that it would follow her movements and jerk him off while she kept sucking. Everything of mom was involved in this blowjob. I could see her arms wiggle, her hair became ever more undone, and a line of drool leaked from the corner of her mouth. Still, her pretty eyes remained controlled and never for one moment left their entanglement with Tom's. With a popping sound she suddenly released his cock from he lips as she leaned back for moment.

"If you manage to not come for the next minute, I have another surprise for you." mom said panting, and without waiting for an answer, she dove right back towards his cock to smother it with her mouth. Sloppy wet sounds followed due to the suction of her sucking it in as hard as she could. Mom's cheeks hollowed under the pressure, and I could see the contours of Tom's dick through them. As she sucked him off again, she sped up to an incredible tempo. Tom had to lean into her to not lose his balance.

Her hand kept jerking him off, while her red lips streaked his cock with lip stick. I could see that her hand on his balls trailed further between Tom's legs. Mom extended a finger. She wouldn't....? She did. It disappeared between my brother's buttock, where she was now massaging Tom's rectum. Tom gasped for air she did and whimpered. I could see that he had to bite his lip not to shoot his load this moment.

I myself was getting pretty close to. Even when I closed my eyes, there were still the wet sounds coming from mom's mouth. The sucking noises, the occasional gagging when she took Tom too far. But also the creaking of the bed under mom's motion, which I also felt from where I was sitting. There was no escaping. I let my dick go for a moment, because I did not yet want to come. I should at least hold until Tom had come.

Suddenly, mom stopped her motions, and very slowly let Tom's dick slide out her mouth. It remained fully erect, waiting in position just in front of her lips. In the candle light I could see what a mess mom made of his cock. Her lip stick was all over it. On her own lips, Tom's precum glistened. A strand of cum stuck from the tip of his cock to her chin. Mom carefully wiped it off with her hand.

VI. Mom Lets Tom Use Her Mouth

"Very good, Tom." Mom said, as she was catching her breath. For moment she glanced in my direction, then back to Tom. "I will reward you with something for holding so long. That is really impressive. You are going to make some girls very happy in the future."

"What is my reward, mom?" Tom asked eagerly, his upper lip twitching.

"You may fuck my mouth on your own tempo." Mom said. "I will hold still. You can grab my hair and do this your way, okay? You can be a bit rough with me. I can have it."

Tom did not respond, perhaps because he was struck with silence out of awe for what was offered to him.

"And, honey," mom continued. "You can choose where you want to come, okay? You can come in my mouth or on my face. I know you boys like to watch stuff like that. I don't mind."

"Okay, mom." Tom whispered, as if he couldn't believe what was going to happen.

Mom once more tried to tidy her hair a bit by brushing the locks that had sprung free behind her ears. One of the elastics of her gown, which had slipped off from her shoulder was pushed up again. Then she was ready to go. First, she opened her eager eyes towards Tom again. Then, she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. Like a complete slut my own mother was waiting for her son to fuck her face. And my brother was not hesitating to do so.

My God, I was so jealous. Why was mom giving Tom so much more than I had had? Why hadn't I puckered up and why could I not have her touch me?

Tom put his hands on mom's shoulders as he approached her, with his swollen dick wiggling in front of him. He swayed with his hips to position it in front of mom's mouth, and then pressed his hips forwards to slide the tip of his cock over mom's protruded tongue. Gently he rubbed it over its surface in small circles by moving his hips a bit. Mom flicked her tongue around its tip, which appeared to really get Tom going. After she had done that twice, he couldn't hold himself and pushed his cock in.

It was as if he was trying out how deep he could go with his dick in our mother's mouth. Slowly his entire tool was disappearing into mom's mouth, as she kept her tongue sticking out as well as she could. It was already half-way in when mom moaned softly. This urged Tom to push ever further. I watched in complete wonder how my brother moved it in more and more, until finally his balls rested against my mother's chin. Tears appeared in her eyes, but she did not protest. When he finally retracted his dick, mom coughed but soon recovered. Tom held his dick in front of her again, giving her time to swallow. Mom laughed as she got ready for a next turn. "That's it, honey."

Meanwhile, I had started to pull myself off quickly. My breath sped up as I pumped my cock inside of my underwear. I did not care anymore about when I would come, I just wanted to watch this and spurt my cum all over myself. While Tom prepared a second entry into mom's mouth, the only sound in the room was the rustle of my fist pumping in my underwear. I saw how mom looked approvingly in my direction from the corner of her eyes.

Audibly, Tom breathed out, as he plunged his dick again into mom's mouth. But this time he started to rock his hips faster immediately. A wet flapping sound filled the room, which was caused by Tom's cock moving over mom's tongue. He now really started to lose control, I could tell. He looked up and in his eyes was a look as if he was completely out of himself. While he grunted like a wild animal, his dick started to slide faster and faster between mom's red lips. Even though Tom did not look at her anymore, mom kept gazing up at him, eagerly, begging for his cum.

When he moved even faster, Tom had to release her shoulders and grab her hair. He wrapped a fistful of her blonde strands close to her skull and used it to get a firmer grip on mom's head.

"Careful!" I said, happy that despite my horniness, I was still able to think about what was good for mom.

But at moment when Tom's cock left her mouth, mom managed to utter: "It's okay."

His cock moved back in, and when it moved out again, she continued: "I like it...."

Gagging sound...

"...when it is a bit rough."

Holy shit, I thought, while I felt an orgasm approaching very closely. I could not hold this much longer.

The harder Tom fucked our mother's face, the wilder she started to look. Her hair was completely undone due to Tom's tugging. The tears in her eyes due to the girth of Tom's dick had made her mascara run a bit. And her lipstick was mixed with drool and precum. Still, mom looked amazing and fully in control, because her eyes kept staring up, straight, without ever looking away, at her oldest son, who was using her mouth to please himself.

Tom let his dick slide out of mom's mouth for moment, and she released it with a plop. While he held onto her hair tightly, he turned his hips to trail his juicy manhood over mom's cheeks. A trail of Tom's precum and mom's drool followed the tip of its penis, as it smeared her face with their fluids. Mom panted loudly and moaned and swallowed audibly. She laughed after Tom had coated one of her cheeks. He then turned to the other, which I could not properly see from where I sat, and where his red, swollen penis must have spread another wet layer. All the while mom held her mouth open in anticipation of Tom to enter her again, while her face looked like a complete, sexy mess.

I could not hold it anymore. I started shaking as cum shot out of my dick. Mommy, I thought, I want to fuck you too. Cum immediately got everywhere. On my hands, in my boxer shorts, on my belly. It was one big, wet, warm mess between my legs. Soon it all became very sticky, and I wiped my hand clean on the velvety duvet, as I kept staring at Tom and Mom.

When Tom thrust his cock back into mom's mouth, he, too, did not seem to be able to hold it much longer. He was moaning loudly every time his cock was rammed forward into our mother's throat. His hands had now slid to the back of her head, to hold her tightly as he fucked her mouth as hard as he could. Mom started to moan in a higher and higher pitch now she felt her son's orgasm approaching. Her whole body shook under the force of Tom's thrusts. Despite that she shook so much, her finger found its way between Tom's buttocks again, and as she pressed into his anus, I could see that Tom did no longer manage to hold his cum back.

In my parents' bedroom, where as little boys we had slept so often between my mom and dad, in this bedroom, where a poster hung on the wall of a happy holiday and the four of us together, in this very bedroom, my brother was going to spurt his load down my mom's throat. I observed it as a stranger, feeling so different now I had come. I noticed how mom's free hand clasped the blankets, how she leaned backwards a bit in anticipation of the force by which Tom would come inside of her mouth. I placed my hand lovingly on hers, as to support her. Mom was too far gone in this moment to even notice it. Tom's balls bounced against her chin every time he was inside of her as far as he could. Faster. Faster still.

"I am coming, mom." Tom grunted, and then I saw how a spasm went through his abdomen, how he nearly folded double under the pressure of his release. "I am filling you up." Mom held her head still and let him have his way. Tom shook and shivered as all his cum was deposited in the sweet mouth of his own mother. It lasted more than ten seconds, every time I thought he was done, Tom shook again and again. Tom must have come with a lot of force. Cum started to drip from the corners of my mom's mouth, along Tom's dick, over her chin. One drop landed on her cleavage. When Tom was finally done, he pulled his shrinking cock from mom's mouth, where it left a trail cum on her tongue. Mom gasped for air, as she had held her breath while Tom was coming in her. Then she swallowed, and swallowed again. It was done.

As to prove that it was all gone she stuck out her tongue to Tom. It was fully clean. She had really downed it all. He looked at it and smiled, but then had to sit down on the edge of the bed as his knees seemed to go weak.

"Mom, that was the best feeling I have ever had." he said.

"You lasted so..." Mom had to clear her throat to continue speaking. "You lasted so long, baby!" She said proudly. "You are becoming such a man!" Lovingly, I watched how she petted his back. Before long, the two were again locked into each other in a lengthy, smacking kiss.

After a while, mom got up. "I am going to take a shower." She looked over her shoulder to Tom, who followed her every move intensely. "Will you come with me, honey?" She asked him.

Before I could protest, she turned to me. "After we are all clean, mommy's is going to come back and help her baby boy. It looks like he had a little accident and needs some new undies, isn't that right, big boy?"

As mom and my naked brother walked out of the room, hand in hand, I lay on the bed in shame, as my dick began stiffen again in its sticky pool of cum from its previous eruption.

Yet, I was dying for mom to come back....