Mom of Two Kids Thinks She is a Lesbian Ch. 04

Story Info
Mom of 2 kids part 4.
2.3k words
4.59
8.8k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Divorced mom of 2 (part 4)

Prelude

My name is Chloe. I am a divorced mom of two girls, 35, living in Dublin, divorced for two years, and looking to meet women for sex. I'm not into getting into a relationship. Just have fun and experiment a bit. I'm 5'7, a natural redhead with green eyes, a curvaceous body (36dd). I've been with two women, Emma; she's 20 going to university, and Ilona, who is 25, works at McDonalds, who is more of a Dom.

Part 4

The morning after my night with Ilona I was feeling quite vulnerable, almost ashamed of what we had got up to and how I allowed Ilona to dominate and control me. She had called me her sub, so later then, while the kids were watching T.V, I decided to look up lesbian subs, and to read up on them, watching a few videos. When I watched the videos, I was strangely aroused to the point I had to masturbate. Later, I thought about a sub-role in the relationship and wondered if I was truly submissive or just keen to please. Just then, I received a call from Ilona. It was short and to the point.

"Hello, my pet, I know your children are going to their grandparent's house for the night and I wish to go to a club. So once they are gone, you have to put on some sexy clothes and come to my place".

My former husband's parents collected the kids at 6pm, which gave me plenty of time to get ready. I am not one for wearing lots of make-up but I did take my time picking out something to wear as it had been a while since I had been to a club. I went in a black V-neck sweater dress which was quite figure hugging, showed plenty of cleavage, black bra and underwear, with a pair of minimalist stilettoes. I got a taxi over to Ilona's place around 8pm. Ilona let me in to her apartment. She was still getting ready as she was in her bathrobe. Her apartment was quite basic, clean, almost Spartan-like, which kind of matches her personality.

"Hello, my pet, you look well this evening"? She said.

"I'm good, thank you, a bit nervous as I haven't been to a club in years and certainly never been to a lesbian one," I said.

"Don't be, you look sexy and I am sure you will get plenty of attention tonight, in fact. I can guarantee it," she said.

"But won't we be together" I asked.

"We will be going there together, but this is so we can get out, go dancing, meet other women, you and I will be seeing a lot of each other. Don't worry. It is nice to experiment with other women, especially as you haven't much experience" she said.

She walked over to me and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Now, I am in need of some attention before we leave," she said.

She sat down on a chair, opening her robe to reveal her naked body.

"On your knees, my pet, I need some pleasure before I get ready" she said.

I got on my knees in front of her, moving into position; Ilona grabbed my hair, pulling me into her wet pussy.

"Use that wonderful tongue of yours, my pet,​and make me cum and I will reward you" she commanded me.

I began to lick her wet pussy, pressing my tongue between her lips as deeply as I could. Every so often suck one or more lips before continuing with my tongue. It was clearly working as Ilona was moaning louder and louder. Then she started to pull my head in as she came. I was lapping up her wet juices as best I could. When she had finished, she sat with a smile on her face.

"Thank you my pet, just what I needed. Now for your reward" she said.

She smiled "Marta," she called to the bedroom.

A young woman in her early 20's came out of the bedroom. She was tall, with short blond hair and I would say a b cup. She was wearing a casual but sexy outfit of a bikini top with dungarees and doc martin boots.

Ilona introduced us, "Marta, meet Chloe, Chloe, meet Marta".

"Hi" she said, smiling at me.

"Marta, I looked after your needs earlier, Chloe looked after mine, so you have to look after her, okay," said Ilona.

"Yes mistress" Marta said smiling.

Marta approached me, "you are very beautiful and very sexy, I am looking forward to this" she said.

Marta started to kiss me rather gently at first, and then told me to sit on the couch so that it would be more comfortable. Ilona left the room, presumably to get changed. Once we sat down, we started to kiss again. This time her hand moved down lightly, touching and feeling my breast. She continued to caress both my breasts while kissing me, and then climbed on top of me, facing each other while she straddled me. She unclipped her dungarees, pulled the top part down and removed her bikini top. She had very perky breasts with pointy nipples. She pulled my head forward so I could suck on them. Then she returned to kissing me, but this time she started to pull down my top to get at my breasts. I assisted her by removing an arm on one side, then the other.

"You have beautiful breasts, Chloe, they look perfect" she said.

She started undoing the bra clips to release them from the bra's boundaries. Once they were free, she just watched them, smiling like a Cheshire cat. She slid off me and laid beside me so she could get better access to them. She started by tracing an outline around them with her finger, finishing by circling the nipples. She then took the nipple between her finger and thumb, giving each a little pinch before using both hands to rub and squeeze both.

"You are so sexy, Chloe" she whispered to me.

She began teasing my nipples with her tongue, lightly touching each one before sucking them attentively. She did this for a few minutes and then I could feel her hand make its way under the hem of my dress, making its way up to my wet pussy. She moved my underwear aside and started to finger fuck me, while still sucking on my breasts. She increased her finger speed and intensity as I approached my orgasm. As I came, she continued to suck on my nipples, and then gave me another passionate kiss.

"I would like more time alone with you, to pleasure you. Maybe we could meet sometime," she asked.

"I would like that very much," I said, smiling.

"Good," she said and kissed me again.

Ilona entered the room.

"Well I hope you both had fun, but it's time we were moving go and freshen up because the taxi will be here in a minute or two," she said.

Marta and I went to the bathroom to freshen up and by the time we were finished the taxi had arrived. We got into the taxi and left for Club 66, a club well known by the gay and lesbian community. There were a two floors, downstairs was mainly (Gay, Bi and Trans) men, upstairs for (Lesbian, Bi or Trans) women. When we arrived we got a few drinks at the bar before making our way upstairs. Ilona told me the upstairs was smaller in size, but far more comfortable, with its own bar, plenty of seating, small dance floor and a few rooms off to the side for privacy. She had already told me that the bathrooms were quite big and busy as people would be having sex there too. We put our coats in the cloak room and found a table for to sit down with our drinks.

"Well Chloe, what do you think of it"? Ilona asked.

"It's loud but exciting" I replied.

We sat for a few minutes making small talk, mostly about who looked hot, what some of the women were wearing. I was just taking it all in when Ilona and Marta left to go dancing. I said I would look after their bags, while they went. While they were gone, I sat and watched them dancing and didn't notice when a woman approached our table. It wasn't until she placed her drink next to mine that I realised that she was there. She was of African origin, mid-forties, seductive, of the same size as me, big eyes, hair in braids, c cup I suppose, full lips and a big bottom. She was wearing a paisley wrap maxi dress with sandals.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there" I said.

"That's OK; I saw you and where are you with your friends"? She asked.

"Oh, they are out dancing, I'm looking after the handbags" I said, smiling.

"I'm Chloe".

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Chloe, I'm Amara, and I haven't seen you here before.

"Is this your first time here," she asked.

"Yes, yes it is".

"Are they friends or girlfriends"? She asked me.

"A bit of both, I suppose," I answered.

She smiled back at me, placing her hand on my arm.

"I am here with a few friends too, but I was wondering whether, when your friends come back, you would like to dance with me"? She asked.

"Yes, I would like that," I replied.

Just then Ilona and Marta returned a bit out of breath from dancing and sat down.

"Marta, Ilona, this is Amara" I said, introducing her to them.

"It's nice to meet you both," she said. Then she grabbed my hand and said to me "Time for that dance you promised me, Chloe".

She took my hand and led me out to the dance floor. We started to dance next to one another. It had been a while since I danced in a night club, so it took me a bit of time to find my rhythm. Amara seemed perfectly at ease, very relaxed and a great dancer. I was mesmerised by her moves, so graceful and sexy. She came up behind me, placing her hands on my hips, telling me to relax and move my sexy ass more. Finally, I relaxed and enjoyed the music and attention I got from Amara. When the song was finished, the next one was a slow ballad. I was about to leave the dance floor when she grabbed my hand and pulled me close.

"You're not going anywhere" she said.

She pulled me in for a slow set, cheek to cheek, her hand around my waist, the other holding my other hand. She led the dance in slow rhythmic moves to the music. I think it was a song by "Foreigner" that we were dancing too. She had big eyes that you could get lost in. I could feel her press her body against mine as we danced, dropping her hand down onto the top of my ass. She then moved her head to kiss me on my neck, slowly making her way to my ear lobe and then my mouth. Her lips were so soft, her wet tongue tasting mine; I couldn't get enough of her. We stayed kissing and dancing the slow set until the song was over.

"I need to use the bathroom. Will you join me" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

Amara took my hand and we walked towards the back of the club, down a short corridor to the toilets. Once we entered, I could see there were far more cubicles than a normal sized toilet that you would get in a bar or hotel. I could also hear a lot of noise coming from them as I believed there were other women making out inside. Amara led me to the nearest cubicle door that was open. Once inside, we started to kiss again. I noticed while kissing that she had a very long tongue. If she wanted, she could have tickled my tonsils.

She pushed me against the door, grabbing my ass with both hands and squeezing my cheeks. I had started to rub her left breast with my right hand.

She started to lift my dress up and remove my underwear. She pulled them down so I could step out of them and gave them a quick sniff and smiled. She sat down on the toilet while I stood in front of her. At first, she just kissed in and around my thighs and pussy, and then she started gently stirring it with her tongue.

"You taste wonderful, Chloe," she said.

She started to make longer, more deliberate strokes up and down my swollen lips which drove me crazy. I squeezed my own breasts in excitement. She made me spread my legs further apart and started to lick me much deeper and harder. She was penetrating me with her tongue. It wasn't long before I could feel an orgasm coming and had to cover my mouth as I was moaning quite a bit.

"You like that, Honey".

She used her fingers to move my lips away from my pussy to be able to lick a lot deeper.

"Don't stop, I'm close, oh fuck" I cried as I orgasmed.

She stood up and kissed me and handed me my underwear. Let's get cleaned up. I stopped her as she was about to leave.

"Don't you want me to help you cum"? I asked.

"I do and we will have all night for that, as you are coming home with me, so let's go honey" she said.

"What about your friends," I asked.

"They'll be fine," she said.

We left the cubicle, freshened up, returned to our table, finished our drinks and I said goodnight to Ilona and Marta. Amara had called a taxi which collected us outside and took us to her house.

.