Mom on the Internet with Me

Story Info
A mom and her son find away to pay the bills.
14.4k words
4.69
40.2k
122
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

Author's Note: Here is another story from way back when. Enjoy!

Copyright © 2011 - 2023 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Mom on the Internet with Me

Johnny Sterling was sitting in his room reading what was on his computer screen. It was a lesson on PHP web design. He was very interested in becoming a web designer as the job he had now wasn't going anywhere and his mom needed the money if they were going to keep the house. It was just six months ago that his dad just packed his clothes and left. Johnny never understood why and mom wouldn't say anything about it, except to call him all kinds of dirty names when she thought Johnny wasn't around to hear.

Marian Sterling drove the wreck of a car her no-good husband had left her into the driveway and back to the garage. As she turned it off, it kept running until she tromped on the gas pedal. Shaking her head, she climbed out and slammed the door closed. She was tired and disgusted. The long hours and having to put up with a twit of a boss, who couldn't keep his hands off her, had worn her out. Today she had to resort to violence. As he came up behind her and grabbed her shoulders, she swung around in her chair making sure her elbow whacked him in the balls.

She apologized profusely as he doubled up in excruciating pain. She hit him so hard that he dropped to his knees. Looking across at her cube mate Sisley, she saw her trying not to laugh. Of course, this caused Marian to get the giggles, as she helped the asshole up off the floor and into his office. He didn't come out the rest of the afternoon. At the thought of what she had done, Marian laughed out loud, as she climbed the back steps into the house.

Johnny heard his mom come in but continued to read. Enthralled by what he was learning he didn't hear his mother climb the stairs. Marian stood outside her son's door looking at him. She watched him read, thinking about how much she loved him and how much he had helped since his father had left. Smiling she turned and went to her bedroom.

In her hand, there was a bundle of mail, which she had found lying on the kitchen table. Sitting on the bed, she flipped through the stack. When she came to one marked urgent, she shook her head as she opened it, already knowing what it contained. She was right it was a foreclosure notice from the bank. Lowering her head to her hands, she started to cry silently.

Johnny turned in his chair looking at the doorway. He swore he heard something. Getting up he softly walked out his door and down the hall to his mother's room. The door was open so he had no qualms about looking inside. Johnny saw his mother sitting at the end of the bed crying into her hands. He knew why she was crying and rushed to her side wrapping her in his arms.

Marian jumped at the motion of her son sitting next to her and wrapping his arms around her. After the initial shock, she just leaned into him and continued to cry. She didn't know how long they sat there, but after awhile she calmed down, feeling quiet secure in her son's big strong arms. She sighed and wiggled out of his hug. She looked up into his eyes, smiled at him, and kissed him on his cheek.

Johnny looked back at his mom after her lips had tenderly touched his cheek. A feeling started in the pit of his stomach, a feeling of well-being and contentment.

"They're foreclosing aren't they?"

"Yes. We have two months to come up with the back payments."

"Two months. That's no time at all."

"Something will come up John."

"Don't call me that mom, that's what you called him. I'm Johnny or son, please."

"Of course dear, of course. Can I use your computer after dinner?"

"Of course mom, anytime you want. You don't even have to ask."

"No, I will ask, I don't want to intrude."

"You won't be, Mom. I have to work tonight anyway, so I'll leave it logged on for you."

"Thank you, dear. Now let's go downstairs and have some dinner."

After dinner, Johnny left for work and Marian went to her son's room to use the computer. She was looking for a better job than her current position. Typing in her search criteria Marian scrolled through the results. That they were sparse was a big disappointment. Shaking her head, she clicked on the history button by mistake. Looking at the sites in the list, she saw a list of sites with the word amateur in them.

She clicked on the first and a page full of an older female scantily clothed or completely naked appeared. Covering her mouth with her hand, she was only slightly surprised to see this on her son's computer, even though she knew he was sexually active. Looking closer, she figured the woman was about her age. Clicking the tour button, she saw page after page of pictures of the lovely older woman. Wondering why this woman did this Marian clicked the join button. Twenty-nine dollars, per month, that's why!

Twenty-nine dollars per month to look at pictures and movies of this woman and she wasn't even a supermodel. She was a grandmother, at least that's what the text on the pages said. Marian sat there looking at the woman displayed on the screen. She was no prettier than Marian. Then Marian did a little simple math. Twenty-nine dollars times say a thousand users equaled twenty-nine thousand dollars a month! Even a hundred paying users would be twenty-nine hundred dollars a month. More than enough money to pay the mortgage, have a little leftover for savings, and if she kept her job...

No, that might not be practical with her face plastered all over the internet. Shaking her head, she typed in a new query. The list appeared quickly this time. She clicked the first one in the list and saw a woman who appeared to be Marian's age. Her body type was the same and her face wasn't as cute, in Marian's opinion. So, this was the type of woman that men, and boys, were interested in seeing. This would require some thought on how to go about this. Getting up Marian went and got ready for bed.

Johnny quietly let himself in the backdoor not wanting to disturb his mom. He grabbed a soda out of the fridge and crept up to his room. Throwing his coat into the chair in the corner, he sat down in front of his computer. He was surprised to see the site displayed there. Embarrassed his mom had found out about his choice of porn, Johnny shutdown the browser. Typing in a command, he brought up the information on the PHP web design. After about an hour of reading he was yawning so, he went to bed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Marian woke early the next morning, even though it was Saturday. She had gone to bed thinking about what she had seen on Johnny's computer. She didn't care that he was looking at porn, which assured her he was a healthy male. What she was thinking about was paying the mortgage. Lying in bed, she decided to talk to Johnny about how to get started. Now that she had decided, she found herself strangely aroused by the thought of all those men looking at her body.

Getting out of bed, Marian quietly walked down the hall and looked in on her son. She saw he was sleeping, although not so peacefully, and continued on downstairs. She made coffee and got the paper off the front porch. As the coffee brewed, she sat reading the want ads. That section of the paper was very skimpy and took her just a minute to scan. Getting up, she poured herself a cup of coffee and sat back down to read the news.

Johnny was restless. He couldn't stop thinking about his mom finding the sites he looked at on the computer. He tossed and turned most of the early morning. Then he smelled the coffee. Sitting up he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and frowned. He would have to face her sooner or later. He climbed out of bed and headed downstairs. As he entered the kitchen, he saw his mom sitting, sipping a cup of coffee and reading the paper.

Marian heard her son coming down the stairs and looked up as he entered the kitchen. She smiled at him as he went to the coffee pot and poured himself a cup of coffee. Once he had poured an abnormal amount of sugar into the cup and stirred it up, he sat across from his mom.

"Good morning dear," Marian said with a smile on her face.

"Hi mom," Johnny said.

"What's the matter, dear?" Marian asked concern in her furrowed brow.

"I know you know mom."

"Know what son?"

"About me looking at porn on my computer and I wouldn't be surprised if you were upset at me."

"Oh god, did I leave that damn browser up? I'm sorry Johnny, really I am. I didn't mean to pry. And what you look at is none of my business."

"Uh?"

"Johnny, you are a health young man, it would surprise me more if you didn't look at porn. All young men look at porn, even if they say they don't."

"So, you don't, didn't mind that I was looking at... "

"At women your mother's age? Not at all Johnny," Marian told him, watching him turn red with embarrassment. "Oh god, I'm sorry son, I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"Mom... god, but that's all right. I know I should have just made you an account on the computer to use. Then we wouldn't be having this conversation."

"Well, that might not be true."

"What do you mean mom?"

"I do want to talk to you about what I saw on your computer, but not because you were looking."

"Then what mom?"

"Well, this is going to be hard for me, but we need the money and it looks like an easy way to do just that."

"What mom?"

"How... how would I... go about having a website like that woman I last looked at on your computer?"

"What?" Johnny couldn't believe his ears. He shook his head and then stared at his mother.

"I said... "

"I heard you mom, it's just the shock. My mom wants to be a web girl," Johnny whispered.

"Well, I'm not exactly a girl anymore."

"Mom, you're beautiful. Absolutely, beautiful."

"Why thank you, son," Marian was the one turning red now.

"What do you mean mom, you want to have a website that has pictures of you naked?"

"Uh... yes. How do we go about doing that? It could mean a lot of money for us and I don't want to lose the house."

"Well, first we would need a hosting company and a domain name. That part is easy. Then we would need photos of you, lots and lots of photos. In all manner of dress and undress and for the member's area a lot of naked, legs spread, you jamming dildos and vibrators into yourself. And movies. Movies of you... well, you know."

"Oh my, I hadn't thought of that, but if it needs to be there then I'm game. How do we go about getting those pictures taken?"

"We could hire a photographer, but that could cost a lot of money."

"Well then what?"

"Well to keep the cost down... I... could... "

"Oh my god... no!" Marian yelled.

"But mom, it would just be pictures of you, which I could see online if I was of a mind. What would be the difference if I were to take them or see them?"

"Oh god, oh geez, I... god... I don't know. Give me time to think about this."

"Sure Mom no pressure," Johnny told her, but inside he was so excited, he barely could contain himself.

The rest of the day Johnny spent upstairs downloading the software he would need to develop the website for his mom. Once he installed it, he mocked up a couple of pages, without pictures. He contacted a friend of his asking his friend to help him understand the inner workings of PHP and all the other things that he would need. His friend, a young woman he had met on the net rushed over to help. She had been over before and she is why Marian thought her son was sexually active.

Little did she know that Carla was gay and had no interest in Johnny, except as a friend who loved to talk about computers and web-stuff. Johnny told Carla what he was planning and her eyes bugged out of her head. Johnny swore her to secrecy. She took an oath not to say a word to anyone until he told her it was okay.

For four hours the two of them worked. Johnny did all the work as Carla told him what to do. Never once did she get frustrated and take over. She was a very patient teacher and Johnny was very glad of that, for he learned so much more by doing. By the time Carla had to leave, they had a working site that they could change the theme of at a moment's notice. They also had fleshed out the database they would need not only to contain the pictures but the user data also.

Johnny walked Carla to the door and she turned to him, giving him a peck on the cheek. She smiled and hurried to her car. Johnny turned to find his mom standing behind him. She had a smile on her face as she sat at the kitchen table. She had a box in her hand and indicted Johnny should sit also.

Pulling a chair out across from his mom, he sat wondering what was in the box. His mother looked nervous and excited at the same time. She fidgeted as she looked down at the box. Johnny reached across, taking her hand in his.

"Mom, you don't have to if you don't want to. We'll figure something out, something else."

"No, I've made up my mind. I'm going to do this. I'm going to pose naked in front of you while you take pictures and tell me how to pose. I'm going to need your experience as this will be the first time I will ever be posing for a camera."

"Are you sure mom?" Johnny was so excited he could hardly contain himself. He had always wanted to see his mother naked. He was twelve when he first noticed her as a beautiful girl, lady. He used to lie awake stroking his cock when he was sixteen, imagining his mom naked at the foot of his bed. When he turned eighteen and bought his computer, he searched the web for women who looked like his mother.

"Yes, I'm sure son."

"What's in the box?"

"Several things, but the only good things your father left behind are in this box."

Marian took the box opening the flaps on the top and reached inside. She pulled out an expensive-looking camera. Johnny's eyes popped out at the sight of what she held in her hand.

"Mom, that's a really expensive camera! I've seen them online for... why didn't you pawn it the money you could have gotten would have been one month's mortgage payment?"

"I don't know. I was going to give this to you for Christmas, but now is as good a time as any." Marian handed the camera to her son who took it gently from her hands looking at it reverently.

"Mom, this camera is the best there is. It will take wonderful pictures of you. You will be so beautiful. It also takes movies, with sound, so we won't need a separate camera for those."

"I hope so Johnny."

"What else is in the box?"

"These," Marian handed him memory sticks for the camera.

"Wow, sixty-four gig memory sticks. I could shoot pictures for hours with these."

"Oh how lucky for us," Marian said her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"No mom, I'm sorry. Of course, I don't expect you to be in front of the camera for hours."

"Well, that's a relief."

"Anything else?"

"Yes, these, I have had them for some time, again your father bought them and expected me to use them in front of him."

Marian set out an assortment of sex toys. There was a large black dildo, an orange vibrator, some nipple clamps, a butt plug, and one of the largest flesh-colored dildos Johnny had ever seen in person. Marian looked at her son as he looked bug-eyed at the toys on the table.

"Mom," Johnny's voice croaked. He cleared his throat. "Mom, have you used any of these?"

"That's none of your business young man."

"Mom, you set them out for a reason?"

"Just to see if these will do or do I have to purchase more?"

"These will do mom, these will do." Johnny swallowed as he looked at the toys again. "I have something to show you, Mom, come on up to my room."

Johnny got up took the camera and a memory stick with him and went upstairs to his room with his mom following. He sat her down in front of the computer and told her what to type. She was surprised to see her name and text describing her on the first page. She giggled as she read what Johnny had typed. She then noticed the white rectangular spaces with the words "mom's picture" typed in the center.

"When did you do this Johnny? It looks so professional."

"Thanks, Mom. Carla and I did it this morning. She promised not to say a word."

"I... I... guess that's okay, soon everyone will be seeing this, won't they?"

"If you're serious about doing it, mom," Johnny said softly.

"I am, son."

Johnny took a memory stick and put it in the camera. He looked in the battery compartment, empty. He rummaged around in his desk drawer and found four batteries that would fit and slipped them in. Turning it on he saw the ready light come to life. Flipping the flash up, he turned and snapped a picture of his mom as she read the text.

"Johnny, not now, I'm a mess."

"Your beautiful mom, all the guys say so, have since eighth grade."

"Oh stop, they have not."

"Mom, you are the hottest mom I know. You're ten times hotter than those on the net already." Johnny took another picture as his mom blushed from his barrage of compliments.

"Well, we're not going to start anything until I have my makeup on young man."

"Don't worry mom these are for me. I love the way your face glows and your eyes sparkle when you get excited about something."

"Johnny, stop," Marian yelled, feeling uncomfortable, but not as uncomfortable as she should be feeling.

"Okay mom, I'll stop but the sooner we get the site up and running the sooner... well you know. Besides I have to get some good batteries for the camera before we do anything."

"Good. Why don't you go do that, while I put my makeup on and get ready for what promises to be the most embarrassing moment of my life."

"Aw mom, you'll do great." Johnny grabbed his coat and the keys to his car and was out of the bedroom before his mother could answer him.

Marian took the camera off the desk and flipped through the pictures Johnny had taken. Looking at them critically, she decided she was as good-looking, even without makeup, as the women she had seen yesterday. Shivering, she turned off the camera and headed for her bedroom.

Twenty minutes later Marian heard Johnny come back from the store. She jumped a little with nervousness. She was still sitting in front of her makeup mirror putting on the finishing touches. She hoped what she had on would be okay for the first session. Yes, she knew there would be many sessions and had resolved herself to being in front of the camera. She heard Johnny come upstairs and stood up turning toward the door.

Johnny grabbed the camera and took out the batteries that were in it, replacing them with new, fresh batteries. He tossed his coat into the corner and went to his mom's room. The door stood wide open and as he stepped inside, he caught sight of her standing in front of her vanity. He stopped dead in his tracks, his breath whooshing out of his lungs as his eyes beheld his mother. He dropped to his knees in surrender to her beauty.

"God, mom, you look wonderful!"

"I do, don't I?"

"Don't move," Johnny, told her raising the camera to his eye. The flash illuminated the room for an instant.

"All right mom now take half a step forward, wrap your right, no your left hand around your waist. That's it," Johnny told her pressing the shutter button. "God you look so good, Mom."

"Thank you, Johnny."

Marian had decided to go all out on this first shoot. She had pulled a dress she had worn to her brother's wedding out of the closet. It was eggshell white with gold trim. She had her hair up instead of down. Her makeup was impeccable. The low-cut dress showed a lot of cleavage, spaghetti straps holding it up. A pair of gold satin heels finished off her ensemble. As she turned, Johnny noticed the slit up the side of the dress that went all the way to the waist.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers