Mom on the Internet with Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do I call you?" Marian asked.

"His name is... Bill... Billy."

"That was a very nice kiss, Billy. Can we do it again?"

Lips touched hers. Raising her arm, she placed her hand where the back of his head should be. When her hand touched him, he pressed his lips against hers harder. The hand was back on her breast squeezing tenderly. The lips disappeared again as Billy's head slipped out of her grasp.

Then something touched her lips. Something soft and warm, raising her hand she encountered a semi-hard cock. Knowing exactly what she had to do she opened her mouth and guided the stiffening appendage past her lips. When her tongue touched the soft velvety skin, Billy groaned loudly. Marian began to suck and lick the very large cock. She relished the feel of the hot flesh in her wet mouth.

Soon, Billy was shaking with pleasure. Marian began sucking harder as she could sense his knees weakening. It was now that she reached up with her other hand, caressing Billy's scrotum. As she gently squeezed his balls, his cock began to twitch and pulse in Marian's mouth. Swallowing as fast as she could, she moaned and groaned at the load of spunk he was shooting into her mouth. Marian felt Billy move away from her. She moaned as the last spurt of cum hit her neck.

Taking her finger, she scooped up the warm, gooey liquid and popped it in her mouth. She could hear Carla groan somewhere close. Marian sat waiting for her next direction.

"That was fantastic, Marian. Now, why don't you slip that dress off, so Billy can get a look at you?"

Standing, Marian reached behind her and unzipped the evening gown. Shrugging her shoulders the gown slipped off, past her hips, and hit the floor in a puddle around her feet. She stood nude, except for her stockings and high heels. She knew she looked good and judging by the gasps from both Billy and Carla, she knew they thought so too.

As Marina stood there posing for the pictures she knew Carla was snapping she felt hands caress her legs. Placing one foot to the right, she felt the hands slowly rub the inside of her thighs. Just as they were about to reach her mons, a mouth pressed against her tender naked flesh. Marian moaned deeply as a wet tongue flashed out to lick her clit causing her to shiver.

Marian felt Billy's hands on her hips. They were pushing her back. She fell backward onto the couch with her legs splayed wide. Billy's face pressed against her pussy, his tongue lapping away. Marian started to shake and shiver as her first orgasm of the night flashed across her body.

"That's it, Billy, eat that pussy, it's so good isn't it," Carla said.

Marian felt Billy's head nod at her question.

"See I told you it would taste good. Is she wet yet? Well then put it in her, that's what you want isn't it?"

The mouth disappeared from Marian's pussy and a hard cock pressed against her labia. Billy rubbed his cockhead up and down Marian's labia getting his dick nice and wet. Then he lined it up with her vagina and pressed forward. Marian moaned as Billy's cock stretched her pussy. He was very large and thick which made Marian a little uncomfortable until he stopped to let her get used to his size.

"Oh god, you're so big. Hold still a moment dear while I stretch to your size," Marian told Billy. He grunted in response as he waited for a signal from Marian. "Okay, dear push it in a little further."

As the cock, slowly move into her, Marian became more and more excited. Just the thought of having a strange man hovering above her, pressing his big cock into her body exited her so much. It was almost too much as she thought about Carla filming her doing this.

"Put it all the way in," Marian told Billy.

Billy grunted and pressed into Marian harder. His cock finally hit bottom, pressing firmly against Marian's cervix. When that happened a small orgasm flashed across her mind. Billy kept pressing, pushing against her cervix, stretching her vagina so he could get his entire cock inside her. Well, she had told him to put it all the way in.

"Oh god," Marian cried.

Billy pulled back a little then slammed into her again. Marian moaned as her clit mashed between their pelvic bones. She shook and shivered with another orgasm. Billy slowly pulled his cock out until only the head was inside her. Slamming forward, Marian had another small orgasm. Billy was now fucking Marian powerfully, pounding his cock into her body, as fast and hard as he could.

Marian was yelling her passion as her pussy was consumed with orgasm after orgasm. Her juices were flowing like a fountain, being pumped out by Billy's wonderful cock. It had been a long time since she had a cock anywhere near her pussy. Billy was grunting and groaning with his effort and Marian could feel his cock pulse with his excitement.

"Oh god Billy, fuck me, keep fucking me," Marian cried out.

Billy grunted his reply as he kept up his pace. Slamming his cock into Marian over and over, he was soon reaching his peak. With three powerful slams, Billy grunted as his cock spewed his seed into Marian.

"Oh god yes, yes, yes, baby. Cum in my pussy," Marian screamed.

Groaning with his pleasure Billy pressed his cockhead against Marian's cervix. Warmth spread throughout Marian's pussy. Her hips were still bucking as her orgasm washed over her. Legs locked around Billy she pulled him into her tightly. His head was now alongside hers and she turned her attention to his face, kissing it with light little lip presses as her orgasm subsided.

Marian collapsed legs splayed, head back, arms loose at her side. Billy rose on unsteady feet. Then there was a mouth at her pussy, licking and lapping at the fluids leaking from her pussy. Marian was cognizant enough to realize it was Carla and that most likely Billy was filming. Opening her mouth to cry out in ecstasy, Marian could not make a sound. The only thing she could do was buck her hips against Carla's mouth and cum.

After about twenty minutes, Carla moved up to sit beside Marian. A few minutes passed and then Carla lifted the blindfold from Marian's eyes. Blinking at the brightness, Marian squinted up at Carla. Carla was smiling down at her. Looking around the living room, Carla laughed at Marian.

"No, he's secluded himself in Johnny's bedroom and yes, he knows not to touch anything or I will kick his ass out of here." Carla laughed again at Marian's frustrated look. "Why don't we go upstairs and clean up? It's my turn this time," Carla said evilly.

Marian nodded, getting up and heading for the shower in her bedroom bath. Carla joined her in the bath so she would be fresh when the ladies were pleasuring each other. After drying off, both sat on the bed relaxing before the next performance.

"Would you like something to eat before we start?" Carla asked.

"No, no thank you, dear. I don't think my stomach could take food right now. Maybe after you and I... "

"Sure, I'll have Billy go out and get us something after we're done."

"That would be nice," Marian said smiling.

"Are you ready or would you like a little time yet?"

"No, no, I'm ready whenever you are dear. Right now I'm so hot I can hardly think straight. So let's go," Marian told Carla.

Carla placed the blindfold over Marian's eyes again.

"Lay back on the bed Marian. Here I'll help you," Carla said softly.

Marian worked her way to the middle of the bed with Carla's help, then lay back her head resting on a pillow. Marian heard Carla leave the room but was back shortly. Then something touched her wrist. Jerking her hand Marian felt Carla slip a rope around her wrist. Then the rope was pulled tight to the corner of the bed. Marian gasped but didn't try to resist. Another rope was looped around her other wrist and pulled tight to the other corner.

Next, Marian's legs were spread to either side of the bed. Now she lay completely exposed, vulnerable to all eyes that looked upon her nakedness.

"Okay, Billy is going to start things because he says he didn't get enough of you luscious cunt before Marian," Carla called out from across the room.

Lips pressed against Marian's labia. Then a tongue burrowed between her soft folds of flesh making her squeal in delight. For the next half hour, Billy's tongue licked and lapped at Marian's flesh. He sucked her labia into his mouth just as hard as he could slapping his tongue across the tender flaps of skin. Marian started coming almost instantly. Her hips bucked and writhed on the bed. She was unable to touch her tormenter with her hand bound above her head.

Soon, Billy's mouth left her tender mons and she could relax a bit. All too quickly though, another, gentler mouth descended onto her pussy. It kissed, licked, and sucked lightly. Marian was able to enjoy the feelings provoked without the tenseness of orgasm. Carla was an experienced lover of women and Marian was glad she was.

Marian's excitement started to rise when Carla lowered her pussy to Marian's mouth. She licked it feverishly, Carla started to moan with her excitement. As Marian sucked Carla's pussy, the blindfold was pushed up on her forehead, by an errant leg, she could see the beautiful pussy she was sucking. Paying no attention Marian continued to lick and suck Carla to orgasm.

"Oh god," Carla yelled lifting her face from Marian. "All right, Billy put the Camera on the tripod and get your dick over here to fill her with cum, baby."

Carla pressed her pussy down on Marian's face harder. Marian felt Billy climb on the bed, then felt his cock touch her pussy. She jumped slightly when he rubbed it up and down her slit. When he pressed into her, she groaned at the feel of his girth stretching her. Of their own accord, her hips started to buck to try and get more of that fabulous cock into her. Marian screamed into Carla's pussy as Billy slammed his cock in all the way. Carla scream as her orgasm slammed into her pussy by the volume of Marian's scream. The two women shook with their excitement.

Billy was pounding into Marian when Carla fell to the side of Marian's face. Marian's eyes where wide open as she yelled in orgasm from the pounding she was receiving. When she caught sight of who was fucking her so good she screamed again. Only this time her screams were not of pleasure. Looking up into the eyes of her son, she couldn't help but buck her hips wildly as another orgasm consumed her inner being.

"Oh my god, no, no, no, goddamn it Johnny," Marian yelled in agony. "This can't be happening, no."

Johnny, eyes wide in surprise, continued to slam into his mother's pussy as hard and as fast as he could. It was so warm, so wet, so comforting to be in his mother's pussy. He loved her so much, he wanted to make her feel good and in doing so complete one of his long-held desires. He had wanted to fuck his mother since the day after dad had left them to fend for themselves, he just didn't know how to go about doing so.

"Johnny, no dear, no," Marian cried.

Tears ran down her face as she realized what had occurred. She had already been... fucked, she couldn't put it any other way, earlier by her son. He was now slamming his lovely cock into her as fast as he could, bringing her feelings, she hadn't had in ages. She knew what they were doing was wrong in so many ways, but it felt so right. How could she go on doing what she was doing?

"Johnny, stop please dear, please stop. We need to talk about this son," Marian cried as another orgasm shot through her loins.

"Mom, you like what I'm doing and I love you so much, I just what to make you happy," Johnny grunted pounding his cock into his mother.

"Johnny, son, oh god that feels so good," Marian growled as Johnny's cock slid in and out of her body.

Marian just threw her head back and screamed as her orgasm hit her again. As she stopped shivering she felt her son fill her with is seed. Splash after splash of warm goo hit her cervix. When Johnny grunted and fell backward, Carla's mouth was on Marian's pussy sucking Johnny's cum out. Again racked by orgasm, Marian yelled shaking her head, hair flying.

"Just enjoy mom, just enjoy. Carla and I love you and want you to be happy," Johnny was there, kissing his mom on the lips, on her cheeks, on her neck, and her breasts.

Marian was now frantically pulling on her restraints. Not to get loose but in pure pleasure, as her body and mind consumed by orgasm grayed out. When she went limp, Carla and Johnny stopped scared that something had happened. When Johnny pressed his ear to Marian's chest, he smiled as he heard her heart thumping away. Carla relaxed, sitting back on her haunches and taking deep breaths.

"Well," Johnny said.

"Well, what? We'll have to wait for her to come around."

"Should we untie her?"

"I don't know."

"I think we should... the most that would happen will be we have to find someone... "

"Don't say it, I don't want to think about that," Carla cried. "It was my idea when I found out about your crush on your mother, remember."

"Yes. God, I love her so much, so damn much. I want to give her everything that dad wouldn't. All the pleasure she can handle, no matter how kinky."

"I know, I know."

"You two are in deep trouble," Marian whispered.

"Mom? Are you all right?" Johnny asked.

"I will be once you untie me, dear."

Johnny didn't say a word, just started working on her bonds. In a few seconds, Marian was sitting up, rubbing her wrists looking at her son and Carla. Her mind was racing with thoughts she shouldn't have. Thoughts about her son she should force out, but couldn't. Looking at Carla, Marian surprised herself at how easily she took to sapphic love. She had enjoyed what she did with Carla as much as what she did with Johnny.

Reaching out she slapped Johnny's face as hard as she could. The surprise in Johnny's eyes was reward enough. Before Carla could prepare herself, Marian grabbed her hair and took the young woman over her knee. Five hard smacks of her hand against her smooth ass and Marian was done. She pushed Carla from her lap. Marian sat there looking back and forth at the two of them.

"Johnny, why didn't you tell me of your infatuation?"

"Mom, it's not an infatuation, I love you with all my heart."

"But it will lead nowhere. We can't get married, we can't have children, the only thing we can do is live together and fuck together. Don't you want a family someday?"

"Yes, of course. Carla has promised to bear my children. She loves you too mom and me. She wants to live with us. She wants to help with everything."

"Johnny, Johnny, Johnny... " Marian whispered shaking her head. "Okay, I need to think. You two go, load that vid and the pictures to the website. Yes, I still want to keep that, it's easy money and I like to show off to all those horny men. Go."

Carla and Johnny got out of bed, grabbed the camera, and left. Marian flopped back on her bed and started at the ceiling. She really needed to think this through.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When Carla and Johnny finished loading the video and pictures to the site they sat in his room wondering what would happen. After about twenty minutes, Johnny got up and looked down the hall at his mother's room. The closed door greeted him. Turning he looked at Carla.

"I don't know about you, but I'm hungry. I'm going down to get something to eat."

Turning he left the room. Carla jumped up and followed him downstairs to the kitchen. They both made a sandwich, after which Johnny put on together for his mom. That and a glass of beer, he carried them upstairs and knocked on her door.

"Come in," Marian responded to his knock.

"Mom, I made you something to eat," Johnny told her setting the plate and glass down on her nightstand.

"Why, thank you, Johnny," Marian responded.

She still sat naked on her bed staring at herself in the mirror on the wall. Looking up she saw Johnny standing there watching her. Shaking her head she looked down at the bed.

"I'm still thinking, out," she said testily.

Johnny backed out the door quickly, closing it behind him. Marian reached for the glass of beer and gulped down half. Grabbing the sandwich, she took a big bite and chewed. Her stomach had been growling at her for the past few minutes before Johnny had knocked on the door. She ate her sandwich, washing it down with the beer. After finishing, she felt much better and was able to think clearly. Tipping the glass up to get the last drop, she fell backward, once again lying on her back and looking up at the ceiling.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Johnny and Carla were back in his room and neither of them was saying a word. Johnny was watching the hit stats on the website rise. Carla was looking over his shoulder. Both watched as it settled at just under two thousand users. They had twenty-five hundred uses registered this month. Over half the users were repeats. Johnny and Carla figured if they could upload two new vids and three photo shoots a month they would keep the users they have and gain new ones as word spread.

Carla leaned in and kissed the back of Johnny's neck. Turning he grabbed her head and mashed his mouth against hers. He wasn't rough in his kiss, yet Carla knew he wasn't quite over his emotional crisis with his mother yet. She leaned into the kiss with him. She actually did love him, no, not like a sister, more than that or maybe not more, just different.

Johnny got up and pulled Carla up into his arms. He hugged her to him, gently squeezing her in his arms. Her arms went up around his neck her hands going to his head to caress his hair and neck. Their lips met in a tender, gentle, lover's kiss. Both moaned with pleasure at the meeting of their lips. Carla took a step backward, pulling Johnny with her. A few more steps and they were collapsing on his bed, lips still pressed together.

Breaking their kiss, they lay there, looking into one another's eyes without saying a word. Johnny couldn't believe how he felt about Carla. He couldn't believe how he felt about his mother. Carla just liked looking into Johnny's eyes she could see every emotion, every thought that flashed through his head in his eyes. She thought it incredible. Soon both, tired as they were, drifted off to sleep nose to nose.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Marian woke her legs all sticky with cum. She was disgusted at herself for having fallen asleep without showering. Climbing out of bed, she rushed to the shower to wash away any reminder of last night. She had been up into the wee hours of the morning, thinking and had come to a decision. Once she was clean, it took a long time to feel that way, she dried off and threw on her robe. Heading downstairs, she peeked into her son's room and found Carla and him asleep, fully clothed. In the kitchen, she started the coffee. She needed coffee. In the kitchen, she started the coffee. She needed coffee. With coffee would come a new day, a new way of life, she hoped.

~~ The End ~~