Mom on the Internet with Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He snapped a picture. From what he could see, she wasn't wearing any pantyhose or panties and as she walked slowly toward him, he noticed a jiggle in her top that wouldn't be there if she were wearing a bra.

"That's it mom, just walk slowly toward me," Johnny told her snapping picture after picture.

Marian was getting hot as she smiled and swayed in front of her son. She had promised not to get like this and here she was all excited. Of course, Johnny telling her what to do and how beautiful she looked didn't help.

"Okay mom, get on the bed. Here I'll help you straighten out your dress."

Marian climbed up on the bed. She had just put on the best spread she had before getting dressed. She lay on her side propping her head up on her hand. Johnny went around her pulling and smoothing her dress. The slit was on the side, which she laid.

"Mom, can you bring your right leg down, and bend it until it shows out from under the dress? That's it, just a little more, hold it there." Johnny took several pictures of her lying like that from several different angles.

"Now roll onto your back, no let the dress fall open, that's it mom," Johnny instructed his mom, snapping picture after picture.

On her back like this, her legs completely exposed the embarrassment was over shadowed by her excitement. Also with her pussy so exposed, she just hoped Johnny didn't notice she was so excited. Yet there was a tingling in her stomach that she hadn't felt in a long time.

Johnny couldn't believe his eyes. He was staring at his mom's pussy, snapping picture after picture of pretty little muff. He couldn't help himself as his cock got harder than it ever had. His mom's legs, from her slender ankles to her perfect thighs, were absolutely beautiful.

"That's perfect, Mom. Now move your right leg so the knee is bent and your foot is as flat as you can get it with heels on. Perfect." Johnny snapped a series of pictures from the foot of the bed. "Now let the leg fall to the right, god you're beautiful," he told her.

Marian let her leg fall as her son instructed. She knew he could see all of her now. She was no longer embarrassed having her son see her so exposed. The heat in her loins was spreading throughout her body. Her nipples were so erect they hurt. Johnny was now only inches from her excited pussy, snapping picture after picture.

"Okay, that was great mom," Johnny told her pulling back and standing up. "Now I think you need to lose the dress. No, wait. Sit up... no leave your legs like they were. That's it, Mom." The flash lit the room three times. "Perfect. No, let the left strap drop off your shoulder. That's it a little more."

Marian now knew what Johnny wanted her to do. He snapped picture after picture as she let the strap fall farther down her arm dragging the top of the dress with it. Soon her left breast was exposed. Johnny gasped at the sight of her large nipples. Marian was proud of her breasts. Not too big, with extra large nipples that stayed hard for hours once they were excited.

Johnny was amazed at how beautiful his mom's breasts were. He snapped picture after picture. Then she let the right strap fall and her chest was naked. His eyes bugged out as he gazed upon the most, the prettiest tits he had ever seen. She was astonishingly beautiful. Snap, snap, snap, he tried to capture those lovely breasts his mother hid under her clothes.

"Okay, let's take a break mom. We need to get you out of that dress," Johnny told her turning away hoping she didn't see his hard-on.

"Okay," Marian told him rolling to the edge of the bed and standing up. She let the dress drop to the floor. "How's this dear?"

Johnny turned to see his mother completely nude. He brought the camera up and started snapping pictures again. He was so enthralled with her beauty he didn't see the smile on her face when she caught sight of the tent in his pants.

"That's so great mom. Now get back on the bed," he told her stepping up on the foot of the bed. "Now lie back. Right leg bent at the knee... no the other way, over the left leg... that's it, hold that." The flash lit the room three times. "Now move the right leg out, that's it." Three more flashes.

For the next hour, Johnny took his mother through pose after post. Explained how he wanted the look on her face as he had her cup her breasts, finger her pussy and kneel as he took picture after picture from behind. By the time he called it quits for the afternoon, Marian was so turned on she could barely keep herself contained. And from what she saw of Johnny he too was tuned on. She couldn't believe the size of the tent in his pants.

She had figured they would both be turned on, but not as much as she was now. She couldn't wait for him to leave so she could take one of those toys on the dresser behind him and jam it up her pussy.

"Why don't you go download to the computer while I get dressed?"

"Good idea. Don't come in until I have a chance to set them up on the mocked-up website."

"I'll wait here until you call me."

Johnny took one more look at his naked mother, turned, and walked out the door, closing it behind him. Marian jumped up and literally ran to the dresser and grabbed the orange vibrator. Turning it on, she pressed the buzzing end against her clit. She moaned in ecstasy as the buzzing sent shock after shock through her body. Walking back to the bed with it between her legs, she flopped down on the bed and moaned with pleasure.

Spreading her legs, she slid the buzzing cock into her vagina. As it hit bottom she shook with orgasm. Biting her lip lest she cry out, Marian let her pleasure wash over her. When she could move her arm, she started to slide the vibrator in and out, slamming into herself on the down stroke. She was crying with pleasure as her pussy squirted her juice all over her legs. Faster and faster, her arm moved as her hips bucked up to meet her thrusts.

Johnny hurried to his room with the camera. He couldn't wait to download the pictures to his hard drive. To see his mom, naked on his computer screen was the ultimate excitement. Seeing her live was so much better. As the pictures downloaded, each displayed on his screen. God, she was wonderful. Unzipping his pants he pulled his cock from his shorts and stroked himself slowly. When the picture of her breasts appeared he came so hard, his cum landed all over the keyboard and screen.

Moaning deep in his chest he squirted more cum than he ever had looking at those other women on the net. His mother was so much more beautiful than they were. Ten times at least. His balls tightened again as the picture of his mom changed to the close-up of her pussy. God, she was so fucking sexy. Once all the pictures were downloaded, he cleaned himself and the computer as best he could and put the pictures in the database.

Marian couldn't believe what she was thinking as her third orgasm racked her body, her son, naked, hovering over her as he pounded his cock into her body. She shook her head to clear the images to no avail. She couldn't stop sliding the vibrator in and out of her pussy. The pleasure was just too much for her as things went dark.

As the light started to seep in, Marian felt the wonderful buzzing between her legs. A small orgasm shook her little world once more. Opening her eyes she looked around, remembering what had happened just a short few minutes ago. Another small orgasm ripped through her. Reaching between her legs, she pulled the buzzing cock from her body, turned it off, and set it beside her. She was exhausted but in need of a good shower.

Johnny took his time setting up the website on his machine. Once he had it there it would be a simple matter of transferring it to the host site. When he was finished he went to his mom's room, but the door was closed and he could hear the shower running. Smiling, he thought that would be the next shoot, her in the shower. He returned to his room to look at his mother's pictures again.

When Marian came out of her bathroom she wrapped the towel around herself and opened her door. Looking down the hall, she saw that Johnny's door was open.

"Johnny, can I come see how I look now?" she shouted.

"Yeah Mom, come on down," he replied.

Marian walked down to her son's room. He sat in front of the computer staring at pictures of her. Johnny turned when he heard his mother come into the room. She was wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her sexy body. He nodded turning back to the computer screen.

"Just putting the finishing touches on what we have so far. Here have a look," he said clicking a couple of links on his desktop.

Marian saw herself in her full-length white gown, her left leg bare to her waist, walking toward the viewer. Her breath was taken away at the beautiful woman before her. She just stared at herself slack-jawed.

"God Johnny, you have done a wonderful job. My god I look like... I look great."

"Mom, you have always looked great. I just captured it on film so to speak."

"That you did," Marian laughed, "that you did. Continue... show me the rest and how we get to them. I may just want to look at this sexy creature you have on your computer sometime when I'm by myself."

"What?" Johnny croaked. The thought of his mother in here looking at herself and doing what... excited him to no end.

"Just show me, dear."

"Of course mom. Here, you click the Tour link and you see the series of you with the dress one walking toward the camera. In the Members area, they will be able to see not only those pictures that are on the tour pages, but those we took after that, see."

"Oh my, I do look sexy in these," Marian said a little embarrassed again at seeing herself naked on the screen with her son sitting beside her.

"You sure do, mom. We have a section for movies and there will be a blog and a chat area."

"Blog?"

"Yeah, a place for you to tell your customers about yourself and your day-to-day dealings, your next photo shot, you know things like that. I'll give you access to some of the sites I go to and you can read what they put on their blogs. They're all pretty much the same."

"Chat?"

"Yes, live chat. I can hook the camera up to the computer and it can broadcast live from here. You chat with the guy or girls and they can see you as you take your clothes off or do what they ask. Maybe once a month we do that and charge and extra fee for the live stuff."

"Oh god... what have I gotten myself into? All right no problem, I mean they would have already seen my naked pictures what's the different if it's live."

"That's the spirit, Mom. Now all we have to do is figure out a domain name for your site."

"Domain name?"

"Yeah, you know, like the company you work for. They have a site. The name of the company is the domain name for the site. I was thinking of MySlutMom.com, what do you think?"

"Johnny how could you! Calling your mother a slut!"

"Mom, it doesn't mean the same thing nowadays."

"It's still not a nice thing to call someone, especially if that someone is your mother."

"I'm sorry mom, what do you have in mind? Remember the dirtier the better. MySlutMom would get a lot of hits and potential customers."

"Ah, okay, okay, I see your point. I'm sorry. I should have known you had a reason. But is that domain name available?"

"Yes, I have had it parked for a couple of years now," Johnny laughed.

"What? How long have you been planning this?"

"No mom, I bought it hoping to sell it for a lot of money."

"What do you mean?"

"People speculate on domain names to make money. No one ever offered me enough to sell that one. How do you think I bought this computer eight months ago?"

"Okay, so my site will be called 'My Slut Mom'?

"Yes. Your stage name will be Susan. Susan... Susan... ah, Susan Freebush, no that was used. Susan... Susan Parker. That's it, Susan Parker."

"Oh I like that, but why not use my real name?"

"We can, but then all those perverts out there could probably find out where we live."

"Ah good point, how do you know all this stuff? I mean you are so knowledgeable, so smart. How did you learn all this?"

"Mom, ever since... he left... I have been studying about computers and the web. When I wasn't working or sleeping I was in here reading, doing, finding things out."

Marian was silent as her heart filled with pride. Her son wasn't a lay about like his father. Leaning forward she kissed his cheek while snaking her arm around his neck.

"Johnny, I am so proud of you," she whispered in his ear.

"Thank mom, I love you and just want you to be happy," he whispered back.

Marian pulled back smiling, trying to hide from Johnny the strange, yet pleasant feeling she had rush through her mind and body at his words of love.

"What's next? Shouldn't we have more pictures and maybe a movie before we open for business?"

"Good point mom. Here switch seats with me, we'll get a few of you in front of the computer checking out your new site."

"But I'm just out of the shower. I have no makeup on and just this old towel."

"That's fine. You look like a real homebody, a down-to-earth woman, instead of some snooty rich bitch."

"Okay, I guess you know what you're doing."

Marian sat in front of the computer. Johnny started snapping pictures of his mom in a bath towel in his room. He had another boner.

"Okay mom let the towel drop, that's it, good."

Marian was so excited her nipples were hard as diamonds. Her son was taking picture after picture of her, her breasts, and her face. Reaching down she unwrapped the towel from her waist. When Johnny caught sight of her bare pussy, his sudden intake of air excited Marian. Letting her legs fall open she turned toward Johnny to let him see her naked pussy.

"Oh god, mom you shaved. Holy shit that looks so sexy," Johnny whispered as he snapped picture after picture of her wide-open pussy.

"I'm glad you like it, Johnny. Why don't you switch over to the movie function and follow me into the bedroom?"

Johnny nodded, pulling the memory stick from the camera and replacing it with a fresh one. He switched the camera over to movie mode and plugged in the microphone, now the users could hear his mom pant, scream, and moan as she pleasured herself. Johnny pointed the camera at his mother and nodded.

"God I look hot don't I," she said turning toward the camera. "I bet you would like to see me get really hot, so why don't we go into my bedroom and I'll show you how hot I can get."

Marian stood leaving the towel on the chair and headed for the door. Johnny couldn't believe his eyes as his mother played the role of slut. She was a natural in front of the camera. He watched her wonderful ass sway as she walked away from him. He followed far enough back so he could see her whole body in the frame.

When they entered Marian's bedroom Johnny saw she had laid out several toys on the bed. She smiled at the camera and climbed into bed. Her ass was in the air, her pussy visible from behind as she looked over her should at the lens.

"Well, here we are. Do you like the view? Well, get ready for the ride of your life." Marian rolled onto her back, legs spread as she started to rub her pussy. Johnny stepped in close, almost on top of her. She smiled up at the camera, licked her lips, and brought her fingers to her lips licking them.

"Oh god, I taste so good. I'm so hot, so wet, I need a cock in me," Marian said to the camera grabbing the large pink dildo.

Opening her mouth, she slid the head of the fake cock past her lips. Her eyes were half closed she pumped the cock in and out of her mouth a couple of times them popped it out and moved it slowly down her body.

"Oh, that cock tasted good, that's it rub that monster all over my body. I like that. That's it further down, oh you're getting warmer. Closer, closer, that's the spot."

Marian threw her head back as the dildo touched her clit.

"Oh god," she yelled. She was coming just from the touch. "Put it in baby, put it in."

With those words, she slowly pressed the head of the dildo into her opening. Johnny was back far enough to capture the dildo sliding into his mother's vagina and the look on her face as she looked into the camera lens. Her eyes were smoldering.

"Yes, farther, press it in farther," Marian cried out. "Oh fuck I'm coming, shit!"

Her hips bucked and shook as she was racked with orgasm. Johnny was amazed at his mother's sexuality. She was so hot looking and in reality, she was hot. Six months of pent-up frustrations were released in one short day. She exploded right in front of him.

"Oh god, oh god, fuck," Marian was crying out, as she slammed the fake cock in and out of her pussy.

Johnny hoped the mic was picking up the squishy sounds of his mother's pussy as she slammed herself with the dildo. Marian was coming so hard she almost couldn't believe what was happening. It felt so good to do this in front of Johnny. She had completely forgotten the camera. Ever word she uttered was for Johnny. She lay on her bed pounding her pussy with a fake cock in front of her son.

"Oh shit, yes, yes, yes, pound me with that cock of yours. God yes," with those last words Marian collapsed.

Johnny immediately switched back to still shots and started clicking away. His mom lay limp on the bed before him, open to his gaze. He was so hard, so excited. He snapped picture after picture of his mom. He clicked so many he filled up the rest of the memory stick. When the message out of memory flashed in the viewfinder her dropped the camera to his side and just stared at his mother.

Marian just lay there watching her son take picture after picture of her as she lay there exhausted and content. He had just stopped taking pictures and stood there staring at her. She smiled as she closed her eyes, wishing and hoping, but it wasn't to be. She heard him turn and walk out of the bedroom. Sighing softly Marian sat up. Swaying slightly she stood and went to take another shower. Well, at least by doing this she would be clean all the time.

When his mom's eyes closed, Johnny got scared of what he might do and almost ran out of her bedroom to the seclusion of his. He closed and locked his door, flopping down in the chair in front of the computer.

Getting dressed after her shower Marian walked down the hall to Johnny's room. The door was closed and when she knocked, he didn't answer. Shrugging her shoulders she went downstairs to get something to eat, she found she was starving. She really wanted to talk to him to find out if she had scared him.

Twenty minutes later Johnny came down the stairs. He walked into the kitchen where his mother was sitting eating. She had thrown together a meal, which waited for him on the table. Sitting he ate in silence. His mother didn't say a word either. Once finished he cleared his throat.

"Mom, I have made a few changes to the website, would you like to take a look?"

"Of course honey. Help me clear the table and we'll go up and look."

Upstairs, Johnny brought the website up on his screen. Marian nodded her acceptance. He had blurred her face on the main page and the tour pages, on the member's area, would be the only place they could see her face.

"Good idea honey, that looks great. When do we go live?"

Johnny nodded and clicked on some icons and when a window opened clicked on the menu items he needed. Then with a smile for his Mom, he took his hand off the mouse.

"See that start button in the lower left-hand corner? Press that and the site will be transferred to the server and we will be live."

"Why are you having me do this? Oh, I see, never mind. It is my decision. Okay, here goes... "

Marian took control of the mouse and put the pointer on the start button. Hesitating for only a moment, she pressed the left mouse button. Things started to scroll up the window at a rate too fast to read. A few seconds was all that it took and then the word 'Done' was typed on the screen.