Mom on the Internet with Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go, we are now live," Johnny said softly.

"You're not having second thoughts are you Johnny?"

"No mom, no, I'm just tired from this afternoon. I think I'm going to take a nap."

"Of course honey, I think I will too."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The hit rate soared. Soon the paying users were over one thousand. Over the next couple of weeks, Johnny and Marian had many photo sessions. After each session, Marian was excited and anxious to see the photos uploaded to the server. Johnny took great pleasure in photographing his mother. She was so beautiful and got so hot in front of the camera.

Eventually, the users wanted to know when they would be able to see her with a man or a woman, or both. Marian was at a loss as to who they could get for either. Johnny knew someone who would love to have sex with his mother, in fact, he knew two people. Yet he was hesitant to mention them to his mother.

Marian sat talking with Johnny one night at the dinner table after a very exciting photo session.

"The men keep bugging me about some pics and movies of me having sex with a man, what should we do about that?"

"We could hire someone, a pro or semi-pro, porn actor."

"How much would that cost?"

"Probably more than we would want to spend."

"Well, we do have quite an excess of funds right now."

"That's called savings mom. I hesitate to bring this up, but I do know a young lady who has said she would like to get in your pants. I think she would be willing to do it for free."

"Oh, god, a woman, I knew the men liked that sort of thing, but I never... I... don't know."

"Mom she is real nice and would take it nice and slow."

"So, this lady you know, she has been with women before?"

"Yes mom, she's a lesbian."

"Oh."

"Mom you already know her."

"I do, oh god I hope I never said anything to... "

"Don't worry, you didn't, it's Carla, mom."

"Oh... oh, I thought you two... "

"I know mom, I know what you thought, but she is just a good friend."

"I see. She is a nice girl. How old is she?"

"She's twenty-five, mom."

"Okay. Okay. Oh god... "

"You don't have to decide this minute."

"No, no, it's something I'm going to have to do, so I might as well decide now."

"Okay, would you like to talk to her about it before you make your decision?"

"That might be nice. When can she come over?"

"For this, she could be here in twenty minutes."

"I better get upstairs and get ready then... "

"Mom, she has seen you just like you are, it's okay, she adores you, like I do."

"Oh my... " Marian stammered. "Well go call her, then."

"Right," Johnny said.

Twenty minutes later Carla knocked on the front door. Johnny went to let her in.

"Hi Missus Sterling," Carla said sitting at the table next to her. "I just love your site."

"Why thank you, Carla, I understand you had a hand in building it."

"I did, but Johnny did all the work and has added a few modifications that I wouldn't have thought of."

A spooky silence fell between them. Marian looked at Johnny nodding at him. He took the hint and excused himself. When he disappeared up the stairs, Marian turned to Carla looking at her critically. She looked younger than she was, she dressed a little outrageously, but Marian could detect no tattoos or body piercings. Smiling she reached for Carla's hand.

Carla didn't shy away. As their hands touched, Carla licked her lips and winked at Marian. Marian giggled as she leaned forward and kissed Carla's cheek.

"You'll do," Marian said.

"Good. I just want to tell you, you have a lovely body and it will be my honor to help you. I can't wait to get into your pants."

"Carla, you're outrageous," Marian told her pulling the girl's lips to hers.

Carla almost fell off her chair when Marian kissed her. Her heart was beating so fast she thought it would pound right out of her chest.

"Just one question, who is your photographer?"

"You mean Johnny didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"He's my photographer." The look on Carla's face was not of surprise or disgust, it was more along the lines of admiration.

"How nice," Carla said with all the sarcasm she could muster, yet inside she was happy to hear about the kink going on between Johnny and his mother. "It's still early, would you like to do a short session tonight?"

"Sure why not? Come on, we'll go upstairs and give Johnny the good news," Marian said rolling her eyes. Carla laughed as she followed her upstairs.

The knock at Johnny's door surprised him. He thought they would be talking for a lot longer. Thinking that the answer had been no, he opened his door to find Carla and his mom standing in the hall.

"Grab your camera and meet us downstairs. We are going to freshen up a little," Marian told her son.

"You bet, see you in a little bit," Johnny quipped turning to get his camera and the memory sticks. He checked the batteries before going downstairs.

Marian led Carla to her room and pointed her in the direction of the bathroom. Marian then went to her closet and pulled a sexy nightgown from its hanger. Stripping down at her vanity, she brushed her hair and applied her makeup sparingly. She then pulled on the nightgown and waited for Carla.

Carla stripped and jumped in the shower. She washed herself clean, even though she had taken a shower earlier in the day, she wanted Missus Sterling's first experience to be a nice one. She took great care not to get her face or hair wet. Stepping out she dried herself, picked up her clothes, and walked back into the bedroom. She halted the minute she caught sight of Missus Sterling. Staring, mouth agape, Carla was speechless.

Marian slowly approached Carla as she stood petrified, towel hanging off one shoulder, mouth slack, eyes wide. Taking the girl's shoulders, she shook her a tiny bit. Carla blinked then dropped her head in embarrassment. Marian giggled at her, leaned forward, and kissed her on the cheek.

"I know you're not going downstairs like that, so why don't slip into something a little more uncomfortable."

"What," Carla said huskily, "yes, I guess I had better. Why aren't we doing the movie up here?"

"I thought for the first time we should probably act like we just met as you came to the door looking for Johnny and I answered dressed like this. Then one thing leads to another and we both are naked rolling around on the couch."

"Geez," Carla shivered as she pulled on her skirt, "I'm wet already."

"Good, so am I."

Hearing Missus Sterling admit to being wet over her... or was it the situation? Well, right now, it didn't matter to Carla, she just wanted to taste her, feel her, and make her cum so hard she wouldn't calm down for a week. Pulling on her blouse she thought she was ready to go until Missus Sterling handed her a pair of knew socks. Smiling she nodded and pulled them on. Standing she grabbed Missus Sterling by the shoulders and kissed her on the cheek, both smiling the two women headed downstairs.

Johnny sat on the couch waiting for Carla and his mom to finish. When he caught sight of them walking down the stairs he almost came in his pants. His mother wore a transparent white gown, while Carla wore her street clothes with one addition, white knee socks. Carla looked even younger now and Johnny, while he had always thought of her as a pretty girl, found her extremely sexy now.

"All right, Johnny here's what is going to happen just so you know. I've already explained this to Carla, so listen up. I answer the door, it's Carla, looking for you. We make some small talk after I invite her in, and then we wind up on the couch, naked and so forth, and so on. Go it, son?"

"Yes, mom."

And that's how Johnny shot the little scenario. Marian and Carla sitting making small talk then Carla lunged at her, kissing her hard on the mouth. Within minutes, Marian had Carla naked with Carla's head between Marian's legs. Marian came the minute Carla's tongue touched her labia. Johnny hovered around the two women getting shots from multiple angles. He not only took movies but also found the camera allowed for single shots while videoing.

For two hours, the women played with each other off and on. First, one would be the aggressor, then the other. Eventually, they fell into a sixty-nine. During the last twenty minutes, Marian came so hard and so much she thought she might pass out. Carla loved sucking on Missus Sterling's cunt and having hers licked and fondled by Missus Sterling. The thought that Johnny was filming it all made her even more excited. Even though she was at heart a lesbian, Johnny was such a great kid she wouldn't mind having him do her.

Johnny was in a dream world. Two of the most exciting women he knew were rolling around kissing and touching and sucking each other. What more could a guy want? Yes, he did want to jump in and join them, but he knew he had a duty to perform right now, plus he didn't know how his mother would react.

Both women had one last, huge orgasm and collapsed. Johnny stopped videoing but continued to take stills. As he snapped picture after picture, both his mom and Carla smiled up at him as he pointed the camera in their direction. His pants were tented, but he didn't care as he took pictures of the loves of his life. Rolling to her knees, Carla literally crawled to where Johnny stood. Johnny froze wondering what she was going to do.

Reaching out she pulled his zipper down and then unbuttoned his pants. His cock sprang forth through the flap in his boxers. Carla smiled up at him as she wrapped her hand around him gently. Johnny sucked in his breath as her lips kissed the head of his cock. Smiling she opened her mouth and took him where few men had been before.

Marian lay wide-eyed as she watch her son's cock disappear into Carla's mouth. Amazed she sat up to get a better view. Her son's cock was huge, not overly huge, but bigger than she had ever seen in person. Leaning back into the couch, Marian started to touch herself as Carla's head bobbed up and down on Johnny's cock. She found her pussy wetter than she had ever been and this was just from seeing her son's cock, she knew.

Johnny was gasping for breath now as he approached his orgasm. Carla sensed this too and started sucking harder. Johnny cried out as his cock pulsed stream after stream of cum into Carla's mouth. Carla groaned as the sperm hit her tongue. Marian moaned with pleasure at what she knew was happening in Carla's mouth. Slipping from Carla's mouth, Johnny collapsed to his knees, sinking back onto his heels he just stared at Carla, who smiled at him as she rose.

She was in front of Marian, straddling her legs, Carla bent to kiss Marian. Marian didn't resist. As their lips touched, Marian opened hers in invitation. Carla opened her mouth letting Johnny's cum drip into his mother's mouth. Receiving her son's cum into her mouth shocked, yet turned on, Marian so much she came as she tasted and swallowed the creamy gift from Carla.

Throughout that kiss, Marian sensed more then saw the flash of the camera as Johnny clicked away. As Carla pulled away looking deep into Marian's eyes, Johnny stepped over to the two women and whispered into Carla's ear. Carla turned her head as Johnny pressed his lips to hers. She sighed as Johnny's tender touch slowly squeezed her breast. Then he was gone.

"God Missus Sterling, you are so good."

"Call me Marian. You're good to dear and you taste so sweet."

"Thank you, you do also."

The two women sat there looking into each other's eyes not saying a word. Carla was caressing Marian's face, as Marion caressed Carla's ass.

"Johnny told me you're looking for a guy to do this with for the site."

"Yes, we don't happen to know anyone I would like to have sex with though."

"I know someone, a nice young man who would love to have sex with you."

"Oh, is he a member of my site?"

"No, not really and I really can't say who he is, he swore me to secrecy."

"Oh my, that sounds serious. Do I know him?"

"I can't say, that secrecy thing, I'm afraid. Listen, I hear Johnny is going to be gone next weekend I could bring him over then. The problem is he doesn't what you to see his face, so he asked that you be blindfolded while he's here."

"I don't know... blindfolded. While that sounds really kinky I don't think I would like that."

"Marian, he won't hurt you, he won't do anything you don't want. If he does I will beat the crap out of him, I promise."

"I don't know, let me think about it, call me on Friday after Johnny leaves."

"I'll do that, maybe we could make a weekend out of it and shoot several different videos. Maybe we can make it like Behind the Green Door, have you tied up and he and I take turns fucking you, or set the camera on a tripod and we both do you."

"God that sounds so kinky. Call me on Friday, I will have to think about that."

"Sure, you do that. Maybe we should go up and see how Johnny's coming... I mean doing with the upload to the site," Carla laughed at her unintended pun.

Marian smiled kissing Carla once more then pushing her off as she rose from the couch. They both hurried upstairs to see the latest video. As they walked into Johnny's room he was previewing the movie, both women were still dressed so it was at the beginning. Marian pulled up the other chair and Carla sat in her lap as they watched. Johnny kept glancing at Carla's naked body. Carla smiled each time he did.

Carla thought that Johnny was a sweet guy and allowed him to look at her all he wanted. She knew he also liked looking at his mother. The all watched the movie unfold. Carla became excited watching Marian undress her. Looking at herself critically, Carla nodded her head as she recognized that she really was a beautiful woman as Johnny always told her. The movement of Marian under her let her know Marian too was becoming excited.

"Do you get excited watching yourself?" Carla asked Marian.

"Yes, do you?"

"Of course. I especially like the part where you plunged your fingers into me. That sent me over the top and I'll probably hit the roof again when I see it on the screen."

"Would you two like me to leave," Johnny quipped with a laugh.

"No silly," Carla said. Marian nodded in agreement.

The three of them watched the rest of the movie and then flipped through the stills. Once Marian and Carla had decided that they were all okay, Johnny pressed the button to transmit them to the website. Sighing, Carla rose from Marian's lap and headed downstairs to retrieve her clothes. Marian leaned over Johnny, grabbed his face in her soft hands, and kissed him on the mouth. Johnny backed away in surprise looking up at his mother's frown. Shrugging his shoulders, he moved forward until their lips met.

Suddenly both of them pulled back trying to catch their breath. Both felt a powerful emotional charge that shot through their bodies. Marian looked down at her son, her hand to her throat as she sidestepped toward the door. Johnny sat there looking at his mother, wondering what the fuck had just happened. His whole body had reacted to her soft, warm lips. It was as if an electric charge had run from his lips to his cock and then up to his brain.

Marian stopped dead in the hallway. Turning she looked at her son's doorway. What she had felt should not have happened. What she still felt was beyond her comprehension or feelings. She slowly backed to her room, ever watchful of her son's door. So watchful that she didn't see Carla, now fully dressed, walk down the hall toward her. Marian didn't notice Carla until the view of Johnny's door disappeared and suddenly there was Carla.

Marian lunged at Carla wrapping her arms around her. She was shivering and shaking from the shock of the kiss. Carla was confused as she held onto Marian. Walking her over to the bed, Carla pulled the covers back and helped Marian to lie down. Sitting on the edge of the bed next to Marian, Carla stroked her hair. Marian's eyes closed and she was soon asleep.

Gently Carla got up, dressed, and went back to Johnny's room. Finding Johnny in a state of shock, she sat down and waited. Soon Johnny blinked his eyes and focused on Carla. Frowning he gazed at his beautiful friend. Turning to his computer, he clicked on an icon. He looked surprised to see his mom and Carla naked and rolling around on the couch.

"So, it is real?"

"Yes, Johnny it's real. What the hell happened?"

"She kissed me."

"So?"

"So, it... hell it was terrific... absolutely terrific," Johnny whispered looking around. "Where is she?"

"I put her to bed. She too was in shock from your kiss."

"Geez, what have we gotten ourselves into?"

"I don't know, but you better get it under control, you hear?"

"I will, I will. Thanks for helping."

"Hey I told you, your mom is hot, it was my pleasure I assure you. I loved every minute of the fun. How about you, do you need anything from me before I leave?" Carla left the question hanging there for just a minute or so to see if Johnny would bite.

"Carla you have been an excellent friend and I would hate to impose on you any more... "

"But?"

"God I'm so horny, please stay a little while longer?"

Smiling Carla leaned forward pressing her lips to Johnny's. What followed was a frantic race to see who could get naked first and into Johnny's bed.

"Be gentle Johnny or this will never happen again, you hear me."

"Carla, hurting you is the farthest thing from my mind and I want to thank you in advance for... "

"I know Johnny, I know, now kiss me."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hello," Marian said when she picked up the ringing phone.

"Hi, it's Carla. You told me to call you today about... "

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, bring your young man over, tonight after Johnny leaves."

"Great. What time is he leaving?"

"He leaves at seven, so why don't you get here about eight? That will give me an hour to prepare myself."

"Okay, see you eight."

"At eight then Carla, bye love," Marian said hanging up the phone.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The doorbell rang at exactly eight. Marian, dressed in a sheik evening gown, walked to the door. Opening it, she saw Carla leaning against the doorjamb.

"Come in, come in," Marian told the petite blond.

Closing the door Marian took hold of Carla's arm, spinning her into Marian's arms. Their lips met, which Carla enjoyed. She also enjoyed Marian's hands wandering her body.

"Hi," Marian giggled, spinning out of Carla's grasp and heading into the living room.

"Hi, yourself. You've been drinking?"

"Yes. Shouldn't I have?"

"No that's fine. Are we going to start here, in the living room?"

"We have all weekend."

"Fine. Come sit here on the couch. Now you understand the rules, never take this off unless I tell you, you can."

"Got it, sweetie."

"Marian?"

"Yes?"

"You shouldn't drink. Just a thought dear."

"Right, too much?"

"A bit. Now I will let your new lover in. Where's the camera... ah there it is. Now sit still."

"Rightio."

Marian heard Carla walk away and the front door open. Then she heard footsteps hurrying up the front steps and into the house. Anticipation had her nerves stretched taught. She had fixed herself a stiff drink to calm her nerves, but it hadn't. She knew she should have eaten something before drinking. Oh well, it was happening now. She could hear the two of them whispering off to her right. Then she felt more than saw the flash of the camera as someone took several pictures.

Surprisingly, she wasn't frightened, just incredibly turned on. Lips touched hers in a tender kiss. She couldn't tell if it was Carla or the young man. As the lips lingered a hand gently caressed her breast. Shivering, Marian moaned, now knowing it was the young man, as the young man's lips disappeared.