All Comments on 'Mom Plays Nurse'

by movieye

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Great Characters

You absolutely nailed the characters and the mother's words were a joy to read. The ending was a bit lame and in my opinion, you missed an opportunity of developing the sexual tension between the brother and sister. The mother could be 'matter of fact' about the situation, but the sister would have been far more reluctant.

I look forward to chapter two and hope there is a lot of sexual tension.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
Good story,

Hope you keep the story going. Does her brother have a bigger cock than Callie's boy friend?

Keep the story going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Interesting story

Often mom is put into the awkward position of taking care of her son. Most are reluctant at first but fulfill their responsibility. Several techniques have been tried to avoid direct contact but are usually abandoned.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
GOOD STORY !!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

CALLIE WAS A HOOT, AND AN ASSHOLE. Mom was great for a mom.Nice read..THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It ended too fast.

You sped through the two weeks when it could have been developed much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

That was the funniest sex story I've ever read

Nutman99Nutman99almost 5 years ago

You still can continue this story. Maybe with your mom offering to continue jerking you off then go from there. Maybe eventually adding your sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

I loved it when his mother held his rock hard dick still so his sadistic sister could insert a pipe cleaner down his pee hole. Then they flipped him over and took turns raping his ass with a broken broomstick. He screamed and they laughed until the tip of the broomstick jutted out of his mouth. Oh Grandma! Where's the poopcorn?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice story

This needs a second chapter. The whole family could end up being naked around the house.

horny2doithorny2doitover 4 years ago

I think the son after all the crap his Mom gave him, should give her a good screwing so she knows he has feelings etc. As for his sister, he should try to get her to play and maybe they can have some fun !! Please continue as this story has many possibilities including screw his Mom and sister ......... thanks you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermovieye@movieye
Originally from Texas, I like to write about the sexual adventures of Central Texas (Austin, San Antonio and the surrounds).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES