Mom Pounded Expanded Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You answer me, yes daddy, white girl," grunted Nigel, spanking her again.

"OW FUCK!" She squealed.

"What?"

"Yes Daddy," she said quickly.

"Stop disrespecting yo momma," he said.

SPANK!

"Aah! Yes, Daddy!"

"My house, my rules."

SPANK!

"Yes, Daddy," she whimpered, tears running down her cheeks.

"You do what I tell ya."

SPANK!

"Yes, Daddy," she sobbed.

"You gonna be good from now on?"

SPANK!

"Yes, daddy."

"Good." Nigel slipped his hand under her panty. "Don't want to see nuthin happen to this fine white ass. This ass is a money maker." He massaged and squeezed her reddening butt cheeks.

"Yes, daddy." Her voice was soft, barely audible.

Nigel slid two of his meaty fingers between her ass cheeks and down between her thighs. Michelle let out a sudden gasp. "Looks like someone sprung a leak," said Nigel. Frank watched his daughter squirm on the black man's lap, raising her rear end into his fingers. "Does getting disciplined turn ya on, white girl?"

"Yes, Daddy," she whined, "And spanking me must turn you on, Daddy. I can feel Big Nig rubbing my belly."

"He doesn't stay down much around you Mulvaney women. Let's go to your room, baby girl."

"Yes, Daddy," she said enthusiastically. Michelle pushed herself off Nigel's lap. Frank watched Big Nig fly up between the black man's legs, rock hard again.

Nigel stood up off the bed. "Apologize to yo momma, white girl."

"Yes, Daddy," said Michelle, casting her eyes down to the floor. "I'm sorry, mom," she said.

"I'm sorry too, Shelly," said Megan, rolling over on her back.

Frank cupped his hands over his genitals so his daughter couldn't see his penis, but she didn't even glance at him. She kept her head down as Nigel led her out of the room. He stopped and looked over at Frank. "You can stay with yo wife tonight while I'm fuckin yo daughter." He nodded towards Megan. "Go ahead and clean her pussy. Cucks like sucking up a real man's seed from their wives' pussies." Nigel left, leading Michelle to her bedroom, and grabbing the phone that had recorded everything as he left.

Frank glanced over at his wife. She dropped one leg off the bed and raised her other, displaying her cum filled pussy to him. It was still dribbling a stream of semen. "It's good, Frank. You'll like it," she said. "I love the taste."

It didn't look good.

Megan's pussy was beautiful. The prettiest pussy he'd ever seen, but not now. Her lips were spread open, red and well-fucked, leaking another man's semen, and her thighs were caked with dried flakes of cum. He looked away, eyes falling on the baseball bat on the floor. For a brief moment, he thought about grabbing it and going after the black man, but he didn't.

Frank stood. He pulled his pants up. "Goodbye Megan. I'll always love you." He turned and left.

"Goodbye Frank," she replied.

He had several weeks' worth of clothes in the car from his business trip. He could come back later and get more of his stuff.

Frank froze in horror as he passed his daughter's room. They'd left the door open. Nigel was sitting on the bed and Michelle was riding him reverse cowgirl. Her gorgeous naked body, the spitting image of her mothers at that age was facing him. Nigel's large hands were squeezing her breasts, pulling and pinching her nipples. Her splayed open pussy was rising and falling over the girthy black shaft, getting closer and closer to his dangerous sperm-filled black testicles. Nigel was kissing her neck, but his dark eyes were staring at Frank.

"Baby girl, we gonna turn this into a nigga orgy house," he told her while staring at Frank. You gonna get all the black cock you want. You and your cheerleader friends are gonna keep my niggas well-satisfied.

"Yes, Daddy," she moaned, rising and falling on the giant cock.

Frank turned and left, staring like a zombie as he headed for the steps. If it had just been his wife, he might have stayed. Watching Megan and Nigel fuck had been one of the most erotic things he'd ever seen, better than any porno, but so had seen his daughter with Nigel and that was too much to take. That was something he never wanted to see again. He would get to watch his wife and Nigel again, watch them a lot.

Megan's OnlyFans went live a few weeks later. Frank joined. Michelle started hers too and so did Nigel under the name BigNig. They posted a sex video online almost nightly and daily Frank watched her numbers climb. On the fifth night, Megan took on two new black men whom he vaguely recognized as being in Michelle's class. Both were hung like horses and seemed to be living out a fantasy fucking Megan Mulvaney. They were over-eager and didn't last long, but recovered quickly and the movie went on for an hour. This wasn't a webcam video either, but an actual video with Nigel filming, his voice giving them directions. Her membership numbers continued to climb.

Soon, Megan could no longer take Big Nig in its entirety and her middle began to fill out. Frank attended Michelle's graduation and her belly was starting to bulge like her mother's. She wasn't hiding it either. Her graduation gown was open and she was wearing one of her skimpy halters showing off her bulging belly like she was proud of it. She wasn't the only cheerleader showing off a growing belly either.

Frank went to move some more things out of his house. Megan and Michelle were in the yard doing yoga. Both their bellies were huge now, ready to pop at any moment. If he knew his wife, she wasn't about to let another pregnancy ruin her figure or Michelle's either. They were fighting to stay in shape, rubbing cream onto their stretch marks, eating right, whatever it took. Megan's tits had grown even bigger and Michelle's were now as big as her mom's. Michelle waved when she saw him.

Frank waved back, feeling suddenly depressed. A part of him had still been in denial, believing Megan might come to her senses and reunite her family, but he knew when he saw her pregnant belly that it was over for good.

Somehow, post-pregnancy, Megan looked even more beautiful fucking Nigel. Her tits were almost obscenely large. Her areola had spread and her nipples were even thicker. They squirted too when Nigel squeezed them and had a tendency to squirt milk every time she orgasmed. She was the number one video on Pornhub under lactating women and its popularity was leading more people to her OnlyFans. Frank did the math in his head. His wife was now making more than he was and that didn't include what Michelle and Nigel's OnlyFans were bringing in.

The baby caused Michelle to delay going to college for a year, but she did go to college. Michelle had wanted to be a teacher or nurse, but now she was taking acting and film editing classes. Frank helped her move into her dorm. He stayed the night in a motel near the college and near a strip club called Naughty Pleasures. Frank walked over and had a few beers watching the dancers. He even paid for a lap dance from a gorgeous redhead. Clubs near colleges tended to feature beautiful young women paying their way through school stripping and Naughty Pleasures did not disappoint. He walked back to his motel with an erection from the lap dance but found himself opening his laptop and jerking off to one of Megan's videos. This one started with her sucking one of her frequent partners Duane with Nigel fucking her from behind but changed to her riding Nigel while Duane fucked her ass. This was one of Frank's favorites and another where someone had filmed them.

He returned three months later for a parent's night, meeting Megan while Nigel went off, wandering around the campus. The three of them had dinner together and Frank found himself struggling not to cry, it felt so much like old times and nothing was wrong. Until Megan pulled out the divorce papers. She wanted the house and half their life savings. He refused to sign until he found a good lawyer.

Frank went back to Naughty Pleasures hoping to take his mind off things and was thrilled when the first dancer was the hot redhead that he'd paid for a lap dance last time. He'd wait for her to make the rounds and ask for another, but then the DJ announced "Shelly" and Frank watched his daughter come out on stage. The crowd went nuts as she was a favorite. He wasn't too surprised; stripping was tame compared to the sex videos she was posting online. He wasn't a member of her OnlyFans, but she occasionally appeared in one of her mom's movies. There was one with both Megan and Michelle on their knees side by side getting fucked doggy style while they stared at the camera and one where they were kneeling side by side heads turned and sucking a big black cock, neither was Big Nig. He sighed and stood to leave, but felt a strong hand on his shoulder push him back down.

"What's the rush, white boy," said Nigel. The black man took the seat beside him. "The show is about to get better."

"Now normally we don't allow amateurs onstage," announced the DJ, "but when Shelly's mom told us she wanted to give dancing a try, we couldn't say no. Let's hear it for Megan the MILF!"

The crowd went nuts as Guns N' Roses, Sweet Child O'Mine started playing and Megan came out. The bikini-clad mother and daughter hugged in the center stage before moving to opposite stripper polls.

"She has been practicing at home," said Nigel proudly.

Frank stared in awe as Megan and Michelle lost their bikini tops, both mother and daughter were so beautiful. They were smiling, enjoying the attention, and seemed truly happy in their new lives as strippers and porn stars. Their panties came off when Warrant's Cherry Pie started playing.

"Sign the papers, white boy," said Nigel.

"I won't," he replied, watching Megan lean over on the pole and thrust her ass out towards the men crowding the stage. Bordering on turning forty, she was getting more male attention than her twenty-year-old daughter, but it was close. Men were throwing money at both of them. "You see Nigel, I donated to Judge Robertson's campaign. Patricia is one of those "family values" fundamentalists who like to come down hard on adulterers. I believe she's a little racist too. She's very hard on black unwed mothers and deadbeat dads. She's not going to take kindly to a good Christian wife cheating on her husband with a black man and getting knocked up by him. I want all my money and half my house after we sell it."

Nigel slid his phone over and hit play on the screen. The color drained from Frank's face as he saw himself holding Nigel's black cock and asking the black man to fuck his wife. "I doubt a Judge like that would look favorably on a husband asking a black man to fuck his wife either," said Nigel.

Megan and Michelle gathered up their money and left the stage. They returned, once again in their bikinis a few minutes later to work the crowd. Michelle was immediately hit up for a lap dance and left with the man. Men tried to stop Megan, but she headed straight for their table. "Well, how'd I do?" she asked.

"You were fantastic, babe," replied the black man, wrapping his arms around her and giving her a possessive kiss.

"Frank?"

"You looked great, Megan," he said. "Like a pro."

She beamed at his compliment.

"Frank was just telling me he agreed to sign the papers," said Nigel.

"You did? That's great!" Megan leaned over and hugged her soon-to-be ex-husband.

Nigel pulled out the papers from a pocket inside his coat and set them in front of Frank, tossing a pen on top of the pile. Frank looked down at them, hesitating only for a moment before picking up the pen and signing over the last twenty years of his life to his now ex-wife.

"Hi Daddy," said Michelle, coming up to the table. The redheaded stripper was with her.

"Hi, pumpkin..." Frank let it trail off when he realized Michelle was talking to Nigel.

"This is Scarlet," went on Michelle. "Scarlet, this is my boyfriend, Jeff."

Nigel stood up straight, eyes scanning Scarlet's great body up and down. Scarlet was returning the gaze, eyes finally settling on the large tubular bulge under Nigel's pants. "So you interested in working for me?" said Nigel.

"Yeah, I'm interested," said Scarlet, nodding her head while staring at Nigel's crotch. "My boyfriend and I made some videos, but we never shared them. And if what Shelly told me about the Big Wig is true, I'm a little nervous."

"It's Big Nig." Nigel pulled a twenty out and handed it to the girl. "How about a lap dance and you can see it for yourself?" he said with a smirk. They got up to go to the private room. Nigel paused. "Megan, why don't you give your ex here a dance as thanks for signing the papers?"

"Of course, Daddy," she replied. "That is if you want one Frank?"

"Yeah, I want one," said Frank. He got up and they followed Nigel and Scarlet to the backroom past a mean-looking muscular bouncer that wasn't half as big as Nigel.

"Can I touch?" he asked, sitting in a chair.

"Sure," said Megan, untying her bikini top. It fell off and Megan began shaking her boobs in his face.

"OHMYGOD!" cried Scarlet from the next room.

Frank sighed, feeling his dick stir. This was the last time he'd ever get this close to his wife's magnificent body. The last time, he'd ever get to touch her. He caressed her breasts. Having a second child hadn't ruined them at all. They were still proud, firm, and gravity-defying. Her areolae were larger and her nipples were a little thicker. She turned, rubbing her ass in his lap as he pulled at the strings holding her panty on. Her ass was still well-rounded and firm. Her thighs and legs might have been even fitter.

Frank tried not to cry as he rubbed his hands over his wife's body. "Megan, what happened?"

She turned around, straddling his lap. She humped her beautiful pussy over the small bulge in his pants. "What do you mean?"

"How'd you end up with Nigel?"

"IT'S SOOO BIGGG!!!"

Megan glanced towards the next room with a sad smile on her face before turning her attention back to Frank. "Well, it all started when I grounded Michelle and made her sleep in my room. She'd set up a rendezvous with Jeff and he climbed up the old oak tree, slipping in through the window...

Frank listened raptly to his wife's story. She hadn't knowingly cheated until it was too late to stop. It had all been an accident. He didn't know who to blame, Megan, Michelle, Nigel, or the stupid oak tree.

Afterward, Megan sat down in his lap and gave him a passionate kiss. "Goodbye Frank," she told him, breaking the kiss.

"Goodbye Megan," he replied.

She got up and picked up the bikini. He followed her out of the room. His daughter wasn't at the table. She was standing naked with several college-age guys, working the room. A minute later she was leading one to the lap dance rooms. Nigel and Scarlet passed them.

"When do we start, Daddy?" asked Scarlet.

"Tonight, in your dorm room," he said. "I'll be late getting back to our hotel room." He told Megan. "We'll head home sometime tomorrow." Megan nodded.

"If you don't mind?" asked Frank. "I'll swing by the house and pick up the last of my stuff in the morning." They agreed and he turned to leave.

That night, in his room, he jerked off to the memory of Megan's goodbye kiss while sitting nude in his lap and not to one of her porn movies online.

**********

Frank had already moved most of his stuff out or at least everything of his that he needed. He walked through the house one last time, his brain bringing up happy memories from each room. He paused at Michelle's door, opening it. A tear ran down his cheek. It still looked like a young girl's room, pink with posters on the wall, and her teddy bear on the bed. His gaze rose, looking out the window at the sturdy branch of the oak. She'd snuck in and out of the house through that window many times and that branch had allowed Nigel to sneak into bed with his wife. Frank's brow furrowed and he slowly closed the door. He left the house and walked to the garage for a few more things. He retrieved his golf clubs and threw them in the back of the car.

Frank stood beside his car and stared at his house for the last time. The oak rose proudly beside his house, and the shadow of the big tree was reaching towards him, getting closer as the shadow lengthened as the sun went down.

Instead, of getting in his car, Frank turned and walked back into the garage. He took his safety glasses off his tool rack and grabbed his chainsaw. He checked that it had gas.

Frank pulled the string starting the chainsaw as he walked towards the tree.

1...5678910