Mom Pounded Expanded Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"CCUUMMIINNGG!!!" She screamed. "YYYEEESSS!" Her pussy expanded and contracted like crazy around the huge cock, squeezing and milking the throbbing shaft like it was trying to get the man's seed inside it as quickly as possible.

A large hand clamped down over her mouth. "Shut the fuck up before that bitch mother of yours hears us, white girl."

"Mmmph!" she moaned into the hand. The horror she suddenly felt at the thought of having a black man's penis inside her was overwhelmed by the sheer size of her orgasm. It kept coming and coming, her pussy soaking the man's crotch as her arousal squirted and poured out from her. Something even more strange happened to her. Her orgasm seemed to double down in strength or she was having an orgasm on top of the one she was already having when she heard him call her a "white girl." Throughout her orgasm her legs' death grip around his ass never relaxed until she'd squirted her last bit of cum around the huge cock... the huge black cock impaling her white pussy. "Nigel?" she asked when he removed his hand from her mouth.

"You know I don't like dat, white gurl. Call me Jefferson," he grunted, his voice sounding deep and ghetto. "Damn gurl, you got one tight white pussy. Are you sure dat white boy fucked you? You as tight as a virgin, but don't you worry, white gurl, Big Nig gonna open you up so good, you ain't never gonna feel no white boy's prick ever again."

Nigel sounds like a complete piece of shit, she thought, wondering what Michelle saw in this monster while at the same time knowing absolutely what Michelle saw in this monster. Her pussy was grinding into the black man's crotch desperate for him to start fucking her. Her pussy was starting to adjust around the giant shaft, forming a tight grip around his entire shaft. As she adapted to it, she began to like it even more.

He sensed it too. "Feel that, white gurl? Big Nig's resizing that pussy for black cock. You have been blacked white gurl, this white pussy is a big black cock only now." He chuckled.

"No," she whimpered, fearing that it was true. In her entire life, she couldn't remember ever touching a black person even shaking hands with one and now her vagina was stretching out to accommodate a black thug's big cock. Megan felt she had to stop this before it became permanent. She was still holding his shoulders. She pushed hard against them, hoping she might slide forward while her pussy continued to betray her, humping up into the black cock desperate to get fucked by the thing resizing it.

"I see you eager, baby gurl," he said, mistaking her attempt to get away for enthusiasm. "Big Nig's gonna enjoy blacking this pussy." Nigel pulled back on his hips, withdrawing nearly his entire cock.

Megan saw her chance to escape and push him off, but a funny thing happened to her. She felt empty without his cock, a deep sadness growing within her that had tears running down her cheeks. Her growing depression was so great, that her legs tightened around his waist and pulled him forward even as she lifted herself into the thrust of his big black cock. "Yes," she hissed feeling her emptiness filled, waves of satisfaction and pleasure permeating her body again. "No," she whimpered, as he withdrew again. She felt like an addict going through withdrawal in the absence of Nigel's huge cock. He picked up speed and she no longer felt the emptiness, just the most intense sexual pleasure she'd ever felt before. "Oh god," she squealed. "Fuck me," she cried. "Fuck me." Megan continued raising her hips into his thrusts.

"Told you once I popped yo black cherry, you wouldn't be able to get enough of Big Nig," grunted Nigel. "You got one sweet pussy, white girl. Big Nig resized it to fit him just right. We gonna be fucking a lot from now on. Right?"

"Yes," she answered without thinking. His huge cock head tingled every sexual nerve in her pussy as it plowed its way in and out of her womb. The head's proximity to her womb and the weight of the swollen testicles slapping against her thighs suddenly brought her to her senses. "No condom," she squealed, remembering she was ovulating.

"They don't make rubbers big enough to contain Big Nig, baby girl," he grunted. "Besides you can't get pregnant the first time you're blacked."

Liar, she thought, starting to think she was protecting her daughter by fucking Nigel Jefferson. "Just pull out when you cum," she told him.

"You gonna swallow it if I do?"

Yech, she thought. "Just pull out." The thought of swallowing her husband's semen disgusted her let alone this black asshole's seed, but it was better than getting knocked up with a black baby.

Nigel was still fucking her and much to her surprise, a growing pressure in her womb was promising she might cum again and if it was as good as the last orgasm, she wanted to cum again. Frank couldn't make her cum and up until now, it had taken her dildos to have an orgasm. Now, this black bastard was about to give her a third or fourth of the night. It wasn't just the size of the thing, the kid had stamina. Frank would have blown his wad a long time ago at a much slower pace. "Mmm, fuck me," she said again, finally moving her hands off his shoulders. Definitely not Frank, she thought, feeling his giant biceps. Megan moved her hands between them, feeling the black man's chest. It was broad, his muscles so hard she could feel the ridges. She moved her hands down and wasn't surprised as they slid over a hard six-pack. She liked what she was feeling. "Fuck me."

"You like having Big Nig fuck you?"

"Yes, Big Nig fucks me so good," she moaned, loving every inch of the big black cock fucking her.

"Does Big Nig fuck you better than your husband?"

"So much better," she answered, feeling like she was betraying Frank with that admission. "So much better," she mumbled, feeling her mind and her body starting to submit to the powerful black man even as she realized what he'd just said. "You know," she hissed.

Nigel chuckled. "Big Nig knows when he's inside a real woman and not some teenager."

This hard masculine body was starting to arouse her even more than she already was. She released her legs from around his waist and held them up, opening herself even wider for the pounding of his big black cock. She tossed her head back and forth, fighting a growing urge inside her. Finally, she couldn't help it and wrapped her arms around his bull neck, pulling the lips of the black youth down against hers. This felt like the final betrayal of her marriage vows, but she couldn't deny that Nigel Jefferson was giving her the best sex of her life. She wasn't surprised when his tongue pushed into her mouth, but she was slightly surprised that her tongue was pushing back. They both moaned as they kissed.

Kissing him produced a change in her. She forgot about Frank. She forgot about Michelle. There were only the two of them and the extreme pleasure she was receiving from the huge black cock. They weren't people anymore, just two animals grunting and moaning as they rutted together while kissing passionately. Megan gave in to the pleasure and waited for her orgasm to break.

The thirty-six-year-old wife and mother shuddered beneath her daughter's powerfully built black boyfriend. She dug her nails into his back, mouth opening in a soft moaning scream. Nigel was grunting harder now and his thrusts were becoming more erratic. She was on the verge of her biggest orgasm yet. Her legs were starting to ache holding them open for him, so she wrapped her legs around him digging her heels into his back. He buried his cock deep, grunting as his cock gave a large spasm inside her. Megan screamed; her orgasm finally broke as her womb was flooded with the black man's hot seed. Big Nig bucked several more times, each time it sent a powerful torrent of sperm inside her that was more semen than Frank had cum in his entire life.

"Oh god no," she stuttered still in the throes of a powerful orgasm, an orgasm that was increasing in intensity with each wad of seed Big Nig was pumping into her womb. "PULL OUT!" she cried, not wanting the pleasure to end, but knowing she had to stop him from flooding her fertile womb with so much sperm.

Nigel complied, but not before working his cock back and forth a few times, sending more wads of his seed into her womb. She welcomed it as she was still cumming around his cock. "No," she pleaded in horror when he finally did pull his cock out and the depressing emptiness returned, her pussy still spasming as her orgasm fiddled out. There was some moonlight coming in through the window and she found herself staring at Nigel's rampant black cock as it shot a strand of semen that ran from her chest to her bellybutton, overflowing her navel and leaving a pool of sperm on her stomach.

The cock was coming closer as Nigel wiggled his way up her torso, pressing down on the shaft until it was between her breasts and the head was against her lips. It spat of fanning wad of semen that covered her eyes and forehead, as well as her nose. Jesus, how much can this guy cum? She thought.

"Push them titties together," he ordered. Lifting himself as she squeezed her white breasts around his black shaft. He grabbed her hair and raised her head. The shock made her mouth fall open, and the head of his cock sprayed enough cum to fill her mouth and make her cheeks bulge out even before it pushed its way into her mouth.

She was forced to swallow his seed to make room for several more blasts hitting the back of her throat. She got another shock when she realized his semen was good. He grabbed his shaft, running his hand up to milk the last of his seed from his balls while she happily suckled on the head of his cock, letting the remaining drops of cum roll on her taste buds so she could keep tasting him.

Megan moved her hand out, fumbling for the nightstand. She found the lamp and hit the switch. She blinked as the room lit up. The first thing she saw was Big Nig's huge knobby cock head bobbing before her eyes. She stared down the immense shaft. It was an absolutely beautiful cock, perfectly shaped, still swollen, and rampant from his orgasm. It was also black, very very black and so were the testicles hanging beneath the base. No wonder he came so much, each was as big as a tennis ball.

She forced herself to look away from the huge pleasure-giving cock and up at the man. She knew Nigel was black, but she wasn't prepared for just how black. No white DNA polluting his gene pool. He was African black and his features were African, with broad lips and a flat nose, not a handsome boy at all, though his muscular young body was incredible, like a weightlifter. Despite being so brutish looking, there was something incredibly sexy about the contrast between their two skin colors. A part of her was starting to wish she'd been able to see him fuck her.

"Dayumn, Mrs. Milfvaney, you is one fine-looking woman," said Nigel, staring down at her in appreciation.

"Mulvaney," she corrected, "Megan. And you must be Nigel."

Nigel grunted at that. "Call me Jefferson or Jeff. And this is Big Nig," he said, grabbing the base of his shaft. The thing was so powerfully hard, that it seemed to resist as he forced it down and pressed the giant round head to her lips. "Give him a kiss."

Megan stared at his face. He was sneering. His expression was cruel. His dark eyes seemed to dominate her and she couldn't look away as she puckered her lips and planted a kiss on the tip of the amazing pleasure-giving cock. Her tongue slipped out and licked up the underside and over the pee slit.

"Michelle know how big a slut her mother is?"

"I'm not a slut," she protested, tongue gliding over the crown. She opened her mouth and Nigel pushed his cock head into her mouth. She bobbed her head over the tip, wondering why it felt so right for her to suck Nigel's big black cock. She detested oral sex, yet she wished she were kneeling before this black boy so she could suck his cock properly. His freaking cock hadn't even softened since fucking her.

Nigel placed his hands on her tits and squeezed them roughly, his fingers finding and pinching her painfully erect nipples, pulling on them so hard he pulled her breasts up. He was sitting on her hips, holding her down yet her crotch was rising into his cock's imaginary thrusts as her arousal swiftly returned. She writhed beneath him, moaning as she sucked and licked the head of Big Nig.

"You sure is one horny white bitch," grunted Nigel. "Hubby must not be fucking you properly with his little white boy dick." Nigel slid back down her legs. Megan found she was raising her head trying to follow his retreating cock head. She wanted to taste more of his thick seed. "Roll over, slut. Imma gonna fuck you again."

Megan obeyed, rolling over and lifting herself onto all fours. She looked over to her left and gasped. She could see their reflection in Michelle's mirror. She was on all fours, her giant tits hanging beneath her. The muscular black youth was kneeling behind her, that pleasure-giving monstrosity of a cock rising above her ass. Her pussy gave a spasm of lust at the sight making it drool semen from their last fuck. She watched as he grabbed the shaft of his cock and bent it down between her legs.

"You this horny with hubby?" he asked, pressing the head of Big Nig up against her slit.

"No," she answered truthfully. "I've never felt like this." She had a high sex drive that Frank couldn't satisfy and had to resort to her dildoes to orgasm, but she'd never felt this alive or this horny. Since she'd awoken to see Nigel's shadowy form standing by the bed, her entire body had felt extra-sensitive. Even Nigel's large hand gripping her ass felt good. Everything felt good. None of her troubles seemed to matter at that moment. Megan braced herself on the bed and sucked her lower lip into her mouth in anticipation of what was about to come. "I don't know what's gotten into me."

"Black cock," grunted Nigel, pushing Big Nig back in between her moist folds. "That's what's gotten into you." He worked his cock in and out pushing it deeper. "I know hubby doesn't have this much cock meat to give you."

"He's not even half as big as you," she moaned, bracing her arms and pushing back into his thrusts. She could already feel herself about to cum again on his huge cock.

"You ain't gonna feel that white boy's little penis when Big Nig's done with you. You gonna be black only."

"Black only?" she muttered, worried her needy body just might crave more big black cock when this was over. "AAAHHH!" she cried when Big Nig went balls deep and he began fucking her with the entire length of his huge cock. "BLACK ONLY!" she screamed, as a huge orgasm broke. She was still looking at their reflection and watching who was fucking her made her orgasm even bigger than her earlier ones.

Nigel grabbed and squeezed her ass cheeks as he began relentlessly pounding her pussy. He was baring his white teeth as he pounded his monster cock inside her. One fat thumb slid down between her ass cheeks to rest on her tightly puckered sphincter. Megan felt his thumb starting to apply pressure to her untapped rosebud. "Hey! Watch it. That's my ass," she groaned, her hips gyrating and bucking up into the thrusts of his cock.

"I know," he grunted, pushing down on his thumb until her sphincter pushed in and began to open for the large thumb.

Her discomfort was brief, but as his thumb pushed inside up to the knuckle, her pussy went crazy and small orgasms began to explode from her womb like firecrackers. Nigel thrusts his thumb in and out of her ass in time with his thrusting cock. "OH GOD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" she screamed as the small orgasms turned big. "Stick your thumb in my ass. Oh, fuck this is good, so fucking good." The big orgasms turned into two huge orgasms one right on top of the other. It caught her body so off guard she didn't even have time to scream. The double orgasm stole all the strength from her body and nearly knocked her out. Her arms gave out and she collapsed on her head, ass still raised into his thrusting cock.

Half comatose, she was aware enough to whimper in protest when his thumb and pleasure-giving cock were removed from her body. "More," she muttered softly into the sheet. "More. Fuck me more."

Nigel fingered her sphincter again, testing it. She glanced left, staring at his monstrosity of a cock rising like a police baton from between his legs. He was grabbing the shaft, and pushing it back down. Megan groaned in anticipation of having his cock back in her pussy, but when she felt the head against her body again, this time it was against her rosebud. "Been wanting to fuck me a white ass and yours is just about as perfect as a white ass can get," he growled. The black bitches loved having him fuck their asses, but none of the white teens he'd fucked had let Big Nig anywhere near their ass cherries, even the ones high on ecstasy. Mrs. Heathcock had let him but screamed that her ass was tearing as soon as he pushed the head in.

Megan's heart was pounding so hard in her ears that she hadn't heard what he said. "More," she mumbled again, feeling his cock head on her ass, but assuming it was his thumb again. Her anus pushed inward again but seemed more reluctant to open for him, refusing to yield to the pressure. It pushed in farther before opening and stretching even wider around his thumb. Up to this point, it had felt good and then her anus opened wide enough that the large head of Big Nig pushed into her ass.

"OHMYGOD!" she gasped, the pain quickly waking her back up. Tears rolled down her cheeks. Her knuckles grabbed the sheets, digging into the mattress so hard they turned white.

"Damn, that ass is tight," grunted Nigel. This time she could hear him. "Feels good. Feel good to you, baby?" he asked.

"NO! It hurts... too big... it's too fucking big. Pull it out," she begged, her eyes rolling up in her head as the fat bulbous head pushed deeper.

"You want me to pull it out?"

"Please," she cried. "It's too much."

"If I pull out, Imma gonna go stick it up your daughter's ass."

"NO!" The thought of him pulling out and shoving his black cock in her sweet daughter's ass horrified her, but that wasn't her dominant emotion. She was consumed with jealousy at the thought that Nigel might prefer Michelle over her. She wanted Big Nig all to herself. "No, Nige... Jefferson, Fuck my ass. I want you to fuck my ass." Megan forced herself back up onto all fours and wiggled her ass back into his cock. "Please keep fucking my ass," she begged. It still hurt, worse than when she'd given birth, but she pushed her ass back into his cock, feeling the head push deeper inside her.

"Now you're talking. If you're begging to be my slut, Big Nig's gonna tap this fine white ass once in a while," he said, slapping his palm on one of her ass cheeks. Satisfied, his cock wouldn't go much past the halfway point, Nigel grabbed her hips and began fucking her ass with half his cock. Her anus unclenched a little and Megan began willingly fucking him back. "That's a good slut, Mrs. Milfvaney. You liken it now and soon you'll be loving it."

What have I become, she thought? She'd gone to bed a faithful and loving wife and woke up a horny slut. Something had awakened her natural sluttiness even before Nigel had climbed into bed with her. Now she had tasted a black man's semen, allowed him to fuck her until he filled her white womb up with his fertile black seed and now, he was fucking her ass, and damn him, he was right. She was starting to like it. "Yeah, fuck my ass," she told him, knowing he liked the dirty talk. "Fuck my white ass with that big black cock."

"Now that's what I'm talking about," he grunted, pumping her faster, his cock battering her ass. His grip tightened on her waist, leaving red marks on her skin. Soon his mammoth balls emptied another load of semen, flooding her ass with his hot seed. He pulled Big Nig out, spurts of semen splattering on her ass cheeks, and the small of her back, and then some long strands of semen struck the back of her head leaving a trail down her back. Megan felt a rumbling in her rectum as her muscles involuntarily squeezed the large volume of semen in it. Nigel's cum exploded out of her stretched-open sphincter in a little geyser that turned into a steady stream of white cum pouring from her anus.

1...34567...10