Mom Pounded Expanded Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan collapsed forward on the bed, her face in the pillow and her ass still raised. Nigel fell with a heavy thump beside her. They both fell quickly asleep. Megan moaned into the pillow. Nigel was behind her, hands on her hips, pulling her back into his cocks. The upper one was in her ass and the lower one in her pussy. She couldn't decide where she liked it best, but luckily, he'd grown a second to fill both her needy holes. She was going to cum, the orgasm building to a huge bubble ready to burst violently from her womb...

She opened her eyes.

Her ass was still slightly lifting into the imaginary thrusts of her dream lover's cock. She could still feel a slight trickle pouring from her anus. The area around her ass, down her crack, and between her thighs was a wet sticky mess combined with dried crusty semen. Crusts of semen covered her body. She could feel it on her face, breasts, and back. The light was still on. Michelle's alarm clock showed she'd only been asleep for a half hour. She rolled on her back. Her stomach was crusty around her bellybutton while the inside was still wet and sticky. She glanced over at Nigel, sleeping on his back, and then down at his crotch.

Damn, that thing is a monster, she thought.

Big Nig was laying over one of Nigel's strong thighs. It was soft, but still around ten or eleven inches and plump. She reached down and grabbed it, hefting it to feel its weight. Her fingers stretched as it instantly swelled and grew another couple of inches. Soon her hand was sliding up and down his hard shaft.

"How are you hard again?" she mumbled to herself.

"Shit gurl, you used to white boy dick. Big Nig can go five, seven times a day."

"No way," she said, glancing at him. His eyes were still closed, broad chest rising and falling rhythmically as he breathed.

"Get up there and find out."

Megan straddled him. Big Nig was too huge to squat over so she had to straddle his chest and slide back into him. She gasped as Nigel's lips clamped down over one of her hard nipples. She reached back to grab his shaft and help guide the big head back into her pussy. He entered her. That strange feeling of euphoria that she'd had since waking to see Nigel's dark form standing over the bed still permeated her body. Every nerve ending in her body felt awake and alive, her entire body and mind was experiencing a pleasure she'd never known before. And the greatest pleasure of all was feeling Big Nig slowly push inside her, her resized pussy taking him more easily this time. Megan shuddered and came as she pushed back into the length of Nigel's big black cock and pushed herself off his chest so she could sit in his lap and experience the fullness of his penetration.

She moaned, her entire body trembling as she came around his cock. Her pussy tightened and squeezed the huge shaft, her vaginal muscles trying to milk the cum out of his balls. It wasn't the biggest orgasm she'd had with Nigel, but it was the longest, lasting nearly a minute.

When Megan opened her eyes, she saw him differently. He wasn't as ugly as she'd first thought, not handsome, but his brutish face was rugged and masculine. His body was magnificent. She slid her hands over his abdominals and up his chest, feeling the hard ridges of his muscles as she sat on his cock. Both their bodies were just so perfect they were meant to fuck each other and the contrast between their skin tones made it even more erotic.

"You're not fucking my daughter," she told him, looking into his dark eyes.

Nigel snorted. "No, I'm fucking her mother."

"I mean it. Stay away from Michelle." Michelle was supposed to go to college, meet a man like Frank, and live happily ever after in a big house with several tow-headed kids. But if Big Nig ever got in her... The tow-headed kids suddenly turned into black curly-haired dark mocha-colored children.

"I'm gonna fuck her, Mrs. Milfvaney," said Nigel with a cocky smirk, his huge hands reaching up to squeeze her tits. His fingers tugged on her nipples. He pulled them so hard that her entire areola lifted off her breasts. It hurt but felt pleasurable at the same time. "Unless someone else keeps Big Nig so worn out, he can't fuck her."

"Then let's wear him out," she told him, keeping eye contact as she began to ride his cock. She was grateful for all the years of jogging, working out, and yoga. It wasn't just to maintain her figure; it was training for riding Nigel's cock. A less fit woman wouldn't have had the stamina to maintain the pace needed to drain Nigel's balls, but she did. She fucked him through three more exhausting orgasms that nearly wiped her out. She didn't stop until the final huge orgasm that made her throw her head back and cry out in ecstasy as Big Nig blew its vast nut into her fertile womb again. She sat still on his cock, letting her pussy muscles milk the shaft for every drop of his black seed.

**********

Michelle had woken up about the same time her mom did. She was still suffering from her aroused state that she'd noticed seemed to come right between her periods. She reached back into the drawer for the larger dildo. Using it had been the most sexually satisfying experience of her life and she was ready for round two.

She was still wet from earlier and easily took her mom's ten-inch sex toy back inside her. She inserted it up to the base and flipped it on. She squealed as the dildo began shaking in her pussy. Michelle writhed on the bed, subconsciously lifting her hips up and down, pinching her nipples as the dildo worked its magic. She pictured herself back in the stall, jerking off Big Nig. She didn't have her phone or she would have stared at the video of Nigel jerking off the black penis she'd become so infatuated with. The dildo and her fantasy did the trick and she came quickly.

Michelle smiled and relaxed in bed for a moment, feeling sexually satisfied for the first time in her young life. Bigger was better, she thought. She almost fell back asleep but forced herself to get up and use her mom's toilet. She also washed the dildo.

She thought she heard something in the hallway and curious opened the door to peek out. Her mom was taking a shower in the middle of the night. Unusual, she thought, wondering if she should check up on her, but she was still pissed off at her mother and closed the door.

Michelle thought about returning the dildo to the drawer, but as she stared at it, she had another idea. She kneeled by the bed and held the dildo up on the edge of the bed. She brought her lips down to the tip and parted them around the head. She wanted to do a good job when she finally got to suck Big Nig and the large dildo would be good practice.

It wasn't easy. She wanted to gag the moment the tip reached the back of her throat. She grabbed the shaft and bobbed her head over the tip. Nigel was so big; she could have placed both hands on the shaft when doing this. She concentrated on breathing through her nose before pushing forward and letting the large tip stretch out her throat. She had to quit, gagging several more times, but by the end of her practice session, she'd managed to swallow the entire dildo. The trick was to deep-throat it as long as possible, but when it became too much she'd pull back and suck the tip while jerking it off until she was ready to deep-throat it again. Again, she pictured herself sitting in the bathroom stall sucking Big Nig while Nigel's strong hand held the back of her head guiding her up and down his monster cock.

Satisfied, Michelle put the dildo away but set her mom's alarm early so that she could have another session with it in the morning. Her aroused state usually lasted several days and she'd be horny when she woke up.

**********

Michelle did use it again in the morning. She washed it in the bathroom before replacing it in the drawer. Michelle then took a shower in her mom's bathroom and wrapped a towel around her body. She left the bedroom and walked down the hall to hers, but when she tried the door, it was locked. "Mom, open up. I need some clothes for school."

"Gif me a minify," said her mom.

"You okay, mom? You're not eating in my bed, are you?"

"Just a protein shake, dear," replied Megan. "I'm not feeling well. Why don't you go eat something and I'll clear out of your room."

"Alright." A protein shake wasn't an unusual breakfast for her mom. Michelle would just eat some yogurt herself. Michelle headed downstairs and got some yogurt out of the fridge. She sat at the table and ate it as well as a banana from the fruit basket.

"All clear," yelled Megan from upstairs.

"Finally," muttered, the teen. She glanced at the clock on the microwave. Michelle got up from the table and threw away her empty yogurt container.

As she left the kitchen, Nigel dropped to the ground from a branch in the oak tree.

**********

Michelle crinkled her nose. Her bedroom smelled of sweat. The bed had been stripped and the sheets were on the floor. Her window was still open and a cool breeze was helping air out the room. Her mom must have had a fever break in the middle of the night. That would explain the smell and her late-night shower.

She dropped the towel and retrieved some underwear from her dresser. All her bra and panties were lacy and sexy though only Darren had seen her in her underwear. The panty was a thong that left her well-rounded rear end visible. She pulled out some cutoff jean shorts and a pink short-sleeved crop top that left her navel visible. Her mom wouldn't like this outfit either, but fuck her. Nigel would like it. If he showed up to school today and saw her in it that is.

Michelle left her room and ran into Megan coming out of her room, freshly showered and wearing her robe. "You okay?"

Megan nodded. "Had a rough night is all. I'll probably nap most of the day." Her mom did look bad. Her eyes were a little red and her cheeks were puffy. "I'll wash your sheets and make your bed."

"Gotta get going, mom."

"Sure. Your phone and keys are in the kitchen cabinet."

Michelle grabbed her phone and keys from the cabinet. She'd missed a few texts from Jefferson.

"I'm on my way."

"I'm outside your house."

"Let me know when you want me to come up."

"Where you at, baby gurl?"

"Answer me, bitch!"

"Fuck, I hope he's not mad at me," she muttered. Nigel had a DUI and didn't have a license. He had people who drove him around or he hitched a ride. She lived a long way from his house. Michelle opened the garage door, still looking at her phone. She typed:

Sorry, Jeff. Mom grounded me. I'll make it up to you."

There was a text beep behind her. Michelle spun around.

"How you gonna make it up to me, baby gurl?" said Nigel Jefferson, grinning at her as he put his phone away.

"NIG... Jeff, what are you doing here?" she asked with shock. "Did you sleep here?"

"Nobody gonna pick up a hitchhiker that looks like me in the dark," he answered. "Had to sleep somewhere."

"Oh Jeff, I'm so sorry." She ran up and hugged the huge black man, crinkling her nose at his body odor. Big Nig felt like a powerful coiled serpent as it pressed into her stomach.

He shrugged. "I found a way to occupy my time." He smirked. "Now, Imma gonna ask you again, how are you gonna make it up to me?"

Big Nig swelled pressing up against her. Now or never, she thought. She stepped back slightly. Her hands came up to his jeans, fumbling with the buttons and pulling his zipper down. She wiggled his jeans under his hips. Nigel was wearing white briefs or at least they were once white. The bulging front was stained yellow and there were some rips near the waistband. The stench coming off his crotch was worse than the body odor coming off the rest of him.

The odor was worse when she pulled his underwear out and down releasing Big Nig. His mighty cock fell out, the head hanging down, but lifting, struggling to rise under its weight. Michelle gasped in awe at the sight of his magnificent cock yet repulsed by its stench. Nigel hadn't showered in a while and his crotch stank. His pubic hair was matted and crusted with dried semen. More dried semen and other crusty stuff covered his shaft. She pictured him horny and frustrated, trying to sleep on the cement of her garage and jerking Big Nig off to ease his frustration. Poor baby, this was all her fault.

"How you gonna make it up to me?" he grunted.

Michelle looked up at him and fell to her knees before him. She grabbed Big Nig, gently tugging on the shaft. It swelled and grew in her hands taking longer than expected, but it did grow. She leaned forward and kissed the tip of the grimy head before slowly spreading her lips apart and taking the head in her mouth. Michelle began bobbing her head, glad she'd practiced with the larger dildo. Big Nig finally swelled and hardened completely as she sucked the tip of the huge black cock.

The end of his cock pushed into her throat and she choked briefly, fighting not to gag. She didn't give up, grabbing his hips and pulling herself forward until Big Nig brushed past her uvula and squeezed through her tonsils. Again, she fought not to gag and Nigel's sweaty semen stench filling her nostrils didn't help either but she forced herself to continue. She managed half and knew she could go no further though she hoped over time, she might take more of him.

Nigel pulled his shirt off over his head and Michelle found herself staring up at his muscular body. She raised her hands from his hips and let her palms slide over his hard stomach and up to the bulging abs above his navel. Her eyes kept going to his navel, focusing on the dark hole of his belly button. Her hands slid down over his thighs, cupping and weighing his heavy testicles, but her eyes never left his black belly button.

Michelle practiced yoga and meditation with her mother, though usually only once a week while her mom did it daily. Nigel's navel focused her attention as she entered a zen-like state, she'd never achieved before through meditation. She moaned her pleasure at sucking such a perfect cock. Her throat stretched to accommodate his girth. The stench filling her nostrils no longer bothered her. It called to her. As did his belly button. The ball of energy filling her forehead, her mind's eye, desired to become one with his dark navel. There was only her throat and sucking Nigel's big black cock. Nothing else mattered. Throat. Suck. Cock.

Nigel Jefferson's loud bellow snapped her out of it. His hands were on her head, squeezing her hard. His manly stench filled her nostrils as they were being tickled by his coarse dark pubic hair. Big Nig was pulsing and jerking, filling her stomach with his semen. Her forehead was pressed against his navel. His entire 12" big black cock was in her mouth! She'd swallowed the whole thing and not even realized it. Michelle pushed back and Nigel released his grip on her head. Inch after inch of slick black cock emerged from between her lips as the monster slowly exited her throat. As the crown pushed back into her lips, her mouth filled with his hot delicious semen. She swallowed and swallowed again, loving the taste and knowing she'd want more.

Nigel grabbed the base of his swollen cock and pulled back, jerking the shaft to shoot some more wads of cum across her outstretched tongue. "Damn baby gurl, you suck cock like a pro," he grunted. "You sure you never sucked black cock before?"

"No, never," she replied, grinning and blushing. Michelle was thrilled she'd pleased him. It felt natural kneeling between Nigel's legs and servicing his cock. She felt as satisfied sucking him off as he was getting sucked off. "Anytime, Jeff," she told him, kissing the tip of Big Nig. It didn't smell as bad now. Blowing him had cleaned the shaft off though there was still a stench coming off his pubes. "Better get going," she said, checking the time on her phone.

"Catch a ride?"

"Of course," she replied.

The drive to school was mostly quiet. Michelle found herself squirming in her seat as she sat next to the giant black man. He still stank, but the smell of him was turning her on. "I'm ready," she mumbled.

Nigel slowly turned his head to look at her. "For what?" he asked.

"To have sex."

"Say it."

"I want to fuck you."

"Say it."

"I... I want to be blacked by Big Nig."

"When?"

"Right now. I've never been more ready. My pussy... my white pussy's yearning for your big black cock."

"Now ya talkin'. Park over by the stadium."

She retrieved a blanket that she kept for sunbathing from the trunk of her car and carried it as they walked into the stadium. It was empty and would be for most of the day. Locals sometimes ran the track, but they weren't allowed during school hours. She was nervous, her heart pounding in her chest, and her legs felt weak as she walked beside the giant black man. Her nipples were practically pulling her areola off her breasts they were so swollen. Her pussy felt like it was continuously lubricating at the thought of experiencing Big Nig. Darren had managed to arouse her, but it was nothing like this and even though he'd aroused her, he'd never satisfied her.

She spread the blanket out on the field. Then the two would-be lovers stared at each other from opposite sides of the blanket for a moment before Nigel made the first move. He pulled his shirt off over his head. Michelle followed, pulling off her little pink crop top and dropping it on the grass. She then removed her bra and stood topless staring at the huge black man. Nigel undid his pants and pushed them down, kicking off his shoes and stepping out of his pants. He stood up, Big Nig straining to burst out of the yellow-stained briefs. Michelle turned away and wiggled her cutoffs down her legs. She smiled when she heard a loud snort as her bare ass appeared.

Before she could turn around, Nigel's hand was clamping down on her shoulder. His finger slipped under the thong at the small of her bag and slid down, pulling the thin strip of material out from between her ass cheeks, grabbing it, and yanking it down off her thighs, completely stripping her.

Nigel slid his hand around her waist and over her blonde pubes. She gasped as two fingers pushed inside her. His other hand slid down her arm before moving under her arm and around to grab her breasts. Squeezing them roughly and pinching her nipple while he fingered her sopping wet pussy with his other hand. Michelle whimpered, moaning, pushing her pussy down into Nigel's finger, embarrassed by the squishing sounds coming from her crotch. It wasn't long before she had her first orgasm, trembling, her legs weakening. She stumbled, but the strong black hand cupping her breasts, squeezed tighter and held her against his strong chest.

"Ready, baby girl?" he whispered in her ear, kissing it and moving his lips down her cheek to her neck.

"Un-huh," she nodded eagerly. She circled her crotch around the fingers still in her pussy.

"Then git yo ass on the blanket." He let go and slapped her on the ass to hurry up.

Michelle moved to the blanket glancing at Nigel. Big Nig had forced its way out of his underwear in its eagerness. A brief smile crossed her lips. The huge cock had seemed worn out when she blew him and she'd been worried he might have trouble getting it up one more time. She'd been worried for nothing. Nigel bent over and pushed his underwear down, stepping out of it. She got on her hands and knees on the blanket.

"On your back, baby gurl," he told her. "You need to see yourself getting blacked the first time."

Michelle rolled over, opening her legs for him. She stared in awe and a little fear at the giant black cock sticking out between Nigel's legs as he kneeled, grabbed her ankles, and pulled her legs apart. Instead of moving closer to her, he pulled back on her ankles, bringing her closer to him. "Sweet Jesus," she mumbled, staring at Big Nig rising above her stomach. The head was past her navel. She wondered how much she could take. He moved back, his hand reaching out to grab the base of Big Nig so that he could bend it down. That huge bulbous cock head was dribbling precum down on her blonde pubes. "Oh shit, Big Nig. You need to put a condom on," she said, addressing his cock like it was a separate entity as he often did.

1...45678...10