All Comments on 'Mom Pt. 02: The Sandra years'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Nicely paced romance!

5

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

I know it must be getting old but again, "What a wonderful story!" You the Man of this genre. Thanks again for sharing another R410a Masterpiece.

The old Case tractor belt driving a thrashing machine and sheaves being pitched into the machine hopper brought back memories of long ago. Ours wasn't steam driven but it was a Case and the sheaves pitched with a long handle 3 prong "pitch" fork. Hard work under a hot August sun!

Enjoy the family! Clear the mental cobwebs and make some new memories. Catch you later as you share another one of your fantasies with us, your fans!

Cheers

SAGE

NegamerguyNegamerguyabout 3 years ago

Perfect continuation of a great and loving tale!!

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Wonderful Story

You writing is simply amazing, so romantic and tender love stories. They always brighten my day.

steppinontoessteppinontoesabout 3 years ago

Excellent continuation. 5+ stars

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 2 years ago

Lovely story. Just the right balance of romance and hot sex.

A slip from Sandra to Sharon and back was a bit disconcerting, an extra pass in proofreading would be advisable! 😉

EverReady12EverReady12over 2 years ago

Another great story. The ending felt a bit rushed compared to your other stories but still worthy of 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Once again, Good on ya'!! I'm sure you've already done it, but I would be remiss if I didn't remind any US veterans to file for their disability benefits. Virtually ALL of us will have some level of disability simply due to the demands of military life.

Be well and happy,

Paul

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Part 2 is as good as part 1.

Great reading, great romance

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mom Previous Part
Mom Series Info