Mom Pt. 02: The Sandra years

Story Info
Fulfilling late mom's wishes for my life, marriage and kids.
12.2k words
4.79
10.6k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

I have to say I'm overwhelmed by the positive response over part one of this entry. In two days-time it received more than 50,000 views, in five days more than 63,000, had seventeen comments, eleven e-mails and added over forty followers. I've had large numbers of views on other stories in the past, but never like this. Thank you for the kind comments and e-mails, especially you other vets who knew exactly what I was talking about. This will be the last post before I depart to be with family and grandkids for the month of May. I'm looking forward to lots of smart talk, great food, kids snuggling on my lap, card games, and popcorn. See you in June.

Mom part two, the Sandra years. (If you haven't read part one this story will make no sense)

With summer work in full swing I was putting in long hours even with my part time help. My new female interest, Sandra, was understanding and though it might be eight or after before my day was done she wanted me to stop by and say hi most nights. You need to understand that though she was probably ten pounds overweight she was an absolute knock out once you got past her pudginess. It was apparent to me that she'd never be a 'skinny minny' but then neither was mom, personally, I like a woman with some cushion for the pushin. My grandpa used to say, "A barn full of cows and a plump wife. Who could ask for more?"

I absolutely loved the medium brown color of her skin and she didn't do a lot to straighten her hair, she left it natural for the most part either parting it for poofy pigtails or just combing it out in an afro look.

Her narrow glasses were stylish, her makeup was always perfect no matter when I showed up. She was typically in shorts and a loose top when I would arrive, she had a big inviting smile to go along with those enticing huge tits. They had to be at least 38 DD's, they weren't only wide, they were long as well.

Though her tops were not tight, if she stretched the fabric as she moved it was obvious the nipples were thick and protruded nicely against her thin bra. Her waist was small for a woman her size, leading into hips that flared out as though they were broadcasting they'd be a lovely saddle to lay in while I shoved my dick into her sweet honey hole. I let my mind wander as I contemplated some fantastic sex.

At five foot nine she was the perfect height for me. She was educated way above my level, had a great sense of humor and didn't seem the least bit concerned that I was a basic white bread working stiff. In fact, she had commented she was impressed that I ran my own business. Apparently one of her brothers also did excavation for a large construction company down state. Sandra was one of a handful of black people in our community, I say a handful but it was probably thirty to forty, all professional folks, medical field, senior administrative positions, teachers like Sandra, trades people, and so forth.

Since I was generally so late getting finished for the day we hadn't gone out much, the few times we did we would catch people staring at us. Keep in mind I was raised in that area and so many folks knew me on a semi-personal basis. She found it interesting because she'd been raised in the city where nobody knew anybody outside the neighborhood. We hadn't kissed, we hadn't even held hands since I'd met her, my plans of having her in my bed by the opening of school were quickly dissipating into rubbish. I had finished early on a Friday and texted asking if she was free for the evening.

Sandra: Yes, I'm free. What do you have in mind?

Me: Thought I might take you to Millers Supper Club and then to Centerville, the Carousel will have a live band, maybe we could go dancing.

Sandra: So, wait, you telling me you can dance, I haven't met a white boy yet who was any good on his feet.

I didn't answer, her comment kind of pissed me off. In this day and age of everybody being offended by something I liked to pride myself in not being so. But something about her comment hit a raw nerve, I'd never called her a black girl or even brought up the difference in our skin color and cultures. I thought it better to stand down, about five minutes later she texted.

Sandra: Hey, where you at? Why haven't you texted back.

Me: Why do you call me white boy as though it's a derogatory term? I never call you black girl do I?

Sandra: You're right, my apologies. You've been nothing but polite and considerate, I'll make that correction right now. So, are we still going dancing?

Me: Pick you up at six.

I was excited, I finally had an evening when I could take her out on a proper date instead of me showing up at her place in the dark for a Dr Pepper and slice of microwaved leftover pizza. I was just about to leave after showering and changing when my cell rang, the screen showed Sandra.

"Hi John, small change of plans. My brother Keith showed up unannounced and is staying the night. Do you mind if he comes along?"

"Aw hell no, I don't mind at all, be nice to meet him."

There was a long pause, "He's kind of a horse's ass with white folk, we can do this another time if you'd like."

I thought a moment, "Nah, bring him along, I was around all kind of guys in the service, black, white, brown, yellow, my roomie in the barracks was an American Indian, his name was Paul OnePony. I get along with just about everybody, I'll be okay."

"If you're sure then okay, but don't say I didn't warn you."

When I knocked on her door it flung open, standing just inside the threshold was a short guy of about five foot seven, thick glasses and scrawny as hell. He blurted out.

"Sharon, who the fuck is this cracker? What chu want white boy, we fixin to go out."

I could see Sandra behind him cringing, I wanted to be pissed, I wanted to deck the little fucker .... but I also wanted to win Sandra's heart. I moved forward so I was a few feet from him.

"You must be Keith, her foul mouthed nasty little brother. Does your mom know you talk like that around your sister, oh, and do you eat with that mouth? For your information this *cracker* as you called me is here to take Sandra on a date, I told her your welcome to come along, but if all you wanna do is be a prick then stay here."

He huffed and puffed but wisely stepped aside when I walked in, what happened next caught me completely off balance, Sandra walked to me, put her hands on my chest and kissed me softly. I wanted more of those soft full lips but it would have to wait. Parting she whispered in my ear.

"Thank you. No one has ever stood up to his blustering before, you deserved a kiss."

I insisted on paying for everything the entire night, his meal, drinks, cover charge at the Carousel, and then drinks inside the dance hall. No way was this little prick going think I was in some way taking advantage of Sandra. On the ride home he asked what I did for a living, when I told him I had a small excavation company he laughed.

"A fuckin dirt hauler, Christ Sandra, can't you do better than that?"

She'd had enough, "Stop the car John." I slowed but didn't stop. She gave me a look that could have cut to the quick. "I said stop this car John."

When I pulled over she unclipped her seatbelt, spun and chewed him a new rectum, he looked like he was ready to cry when she was done, then she blurted.

"And stop swearing around me, you know I hate that. John is a very successful business owner compared to you being holed up in a tiny room doing IT stuff all day. If you can't be civil and behave yourself you aren't welcome anymore."

Yup, you're right, the rest of the ride home was an icy occasion, I walked her to the door and was about to leave when she took my arm.

"Why aren't you going to kiss me goodnight? I'm not mad at you, just Keith."

"Well, we haven't really kissed until earlier, in fact we haven't even held hands although I would like to. I just don't want to blow my chances with you."

Moving in close she raised her arms putting them around my neck and whispered, "Kiss me."

I could hardly avoid feeling those luscious breasts pushing into me chest, her lips were full, soft, and sweet as honey. I had no idea what she used for lipstick or gloss but I damned sure liked it. We kissed a few minutes when she pulled back, with a smile she put her finger on my lips.

"You don't need an invitation to kiss me John, I like you ... a lot ... just please don't break my heart, I've had enough of that already. Can we do something again soon?"


"How about Sunday afternoon, the Presbyterian Church is having their annual ice cream social and pie walk, it's like a cake walk but with pies, they been doing that for over fifty years. We could go there if you like and then maybe we can grab a burger and beer afterward."

She let out a little squeal, "Wow, that sounds wonderful, I haven't been to one of those since I was a girl. Let's do that, I'll send Keith packing by noon so we won't need to be bothered by his immature antics."

Following a quick smooch she turned and walked in the door, as it was closing I could hear Keith nattering at her followed by her telling him to shut up and go to bed. As I was getting ready for bed I got a text form Sandra.

Sandra: I talked with mom about how Keith behaved, she told me if I didn't want him to visit anymore it wouldn't bother her, oh, but she wants to meet you soon."

I responded with a smiley face and a kiss. I arranged to pick her up at four, she was a sight to behold, she looked inviting in every way, perfect makeup, hair in her signature ponytails, a light yellow blouse opened enough to show me a glimpse of the valley between her breasts. The blouse hung down covering the top portion of her butt encased in a pair of dark blue yoga pants. The most interesting part to me is that they hugged her ass but didn't create a camel toe in the front, this woman truly knew how to dress sexy without looking slutty. Stepping off her front stoop I offered her my arm.

She smiled, "No thanks, makes me feel like my grandma, I wouldn't mind holding your hand though."

Without waiting for an answer she took hold of my hand and squeezed it lightly.

"Jeepers, your hands are rough. I suppose working outside everyday will do that. Maybe you should use some lotion on them."

I gave her that, "are you out yo mind woman" stare, she laughed at me.

"Is that against the guys rule book? I'm not complaining, I'd rather they were rough than sissy like. I hate shaking a hand that feels like a dead fish. My dad says you can tell a lot about a man by his handshake."

I looked at her as I opened the door to the F-150, "Your dad is spot on, smart man."

When I was looking for a good truck to use outside the job I had in mind that I wanted a bench seat, not something very common any longer. They can be found but you have to look hard, with the fold down console in the center lifted up it becomes a bench seat. As I got into the driver's side she was checking out the console which was down, after putting it upright she placed it back into position and smiled at me.

"I like that, always wanted to know what mom and dad meant when they talked about mom sitting in the middle next to dad. Now I can find out."

Music to my ears indeed. If she wanted to sit next to me I certainly wasn't going to complain or resist. In my mind I was already planning to flip the console up for the drive to the burger joint and see what might happen. As we talked she would turn toward me at times, I noticed her breasts would swing a bit and jiggle ever so gently, the bra she was wearing must have been light and thin. I was dreaming of getting my hands on them as we pulled into the church lot. Holding her hand as I helped her get out of the truck she never let go, we strolled into the social hand in hand, some folks noticed, others didn't, it really didn't matter to me.

We made the rounds stopping at several booths, After three tries at three bucks each I won her a little teddy bear on the ring toss and quit while I was ahead. After fresh roasted corn on the cob we enjoyed a turtle sundae each and walked toward the area where the silent pie auction was taking place. Walking around the tables full of pies I noticed a cherry pie with the name Audrey Bevins in front of it, taking a bid tag I wrote $40 on it and placed it in the bucket alongside the pie.

Sandra looked at me as though she was questioning what I had just done, "Did you realize you wrote forty and not four? Don't you think forty is a bit much for a pie?"

I gave her the short version why, "Audrey's husband Larry was struck by a drunk driver and killed while walking on the sidewalk in town. He didn't have much for life insurance, the driver was sued and a judgement proclaimed, but he's still a flat broke drunk with nothing of value to his name. She's raising two little ones on her own, she can use all the help anyone will give her. That was two years ago, the baby was only three months when it happened, I really wish I could do more for her."

Sandra stopped, pulling back on my hand as I continued walking, I turned and faced her, tears were running down her cheeks. "John let's do something special and bid $400 for that pie. I'll go halves."

I smiled at that angel and squeezed her hand while I leaned with my face next to her ear, "If we weren't in a crowded place I'd kiss you, nice to know we think alike. Four hundred it is."

Before I could pull back she stopped me and answered in a whisper, "I think a quick kiss would be alright."

At the pie table we took another tag and wrote $400 on it, slipped it into the bucket and walked away feeling as though we were floating on air. The silent auction was to end in ten minutes, we found an empty bench and sat waiting, it was at that point she leaned her head next to mine and said softly.

"I'm still waiting for that kiss."

With my arm around her shoulder I pulled her close to me and kissed her as meaningful as I knew how, it quickly turned into an affectionate kiss. Pulling back she purred, "Mmm, you kiss good."

It was at moments like this I would think about how mom and I would kiss, soft, tender, affectionate, I wanted all of that with Sandra as well. I missed mom, I missed her attention to me and to be honest, I missed the sex. I hadn't thought about it much, but I realized my mom never stopped teaching me, which included intimacy. If all went well Sharon would be the recipient of all mom's knowledge in the bedroom. There would be someone new to take mom's place, someone to share the rest of my life with, someone to have babies with. It was her last wish before she died, find a good woman, settle down and have some babies, I intended to honor that request.

Sitting on a bench to the side we watched as they opened the bids for different pies, making a big deal of how much each pie had sold for, Audrey's pie was second to last and when all the bids had been looked at there was a loud squeal from Audrey as she collapsed to the ground sobbing. Uh oh, that wasn't what we expected, as the judge of the event looked on he was smiling.

"It's okay folks, she's just overwhelmed. Number 33 bid $400 for her pie, thank you number 33, and I'll see you at the payment table later."

As folks milled about we decided to head to the payment table right away before others got the same idea. At the table I made Elmer Getz promise he would not divulge who bought the pie and that I would pick it up at the church in the morning. Making a hasty exit I helped her into the truck, by the time I reached the driver's side and opened the door she had the console up and was sitting in the middle clipping her seat belt. My heart skipped a beat and my dick jumped, this was my kind of gal.

It was a twenty-minute drive to the burger joint, we were singing along to Bernadette on the oldie station, an old Four Tops song. She put her arm behind me and started to run her fingers through the hair on the back of my head, something I had watched my mom do with dad when I was young. It was obviously something Sharon had seen her mom do as well, at one point she stopped, faced me and signaled for a kiss, with my head turned and one eye still on the road we quickly smooched. Reacting and not really thinking I put my right hand on her lower thigh, then thought about how my actions might be being seen as stepping over the bounds.

I needn't have been concerned as she put her right hand on top of mine and squeezed lightly, almost as if to say, "I like that". Her legs felt silky smooth in the yoga pants, I wondered if she might have worn a thong because there were no panty lines that I saw earlier as we walked around. The burger joint was good but loud, once we'd eaten it was time to fly, as we drove she dropped her left hand on my thigh.

"Can we go to your house? You've talked about it a lot but I haven't seen it yet."

I made a left onto Pine Forest Road and headed west, within fifteen minutes we were pulling into the driveway. Sharon was impressed with the flower beds and how clean they were, I mentioned they were mom's pride and joy and that I was determined to keep them up just as she always had. One of the last things mother and I did in our remodeling endeavor was to completely modernize the kitchen, sadly she died before she'd gotten to use it much. Walking through the mud room Sandra gasped and put her hand to her chest.

"Oh my gosh John, this kitchen is to die for, I could see myself in a kitchen like this."

Little did she know that was my plan, to make this kitchen hers, this home hers, my heart hers. I wondered if she would be as adventurous in bed as mom had been, then put it out of my mind. What mom and I had was not what Sharon and I would have, I needed to focus on the future and not the past. I gave her the nickel tour and explained all of the upgrades we'd done with mechanicals and windows, she was impressed, but not as much as when I took her into the master bedroom with the attached bath and walk in shower.

She wondered about the grab bars on each wall, I explained mom was unsteady on her feet toward the end and needed them for balance. My mind quickly drifted to the thoughts that if all went as planned she would find out they were also useful to grab onto when being fucked from behind in the shower. My dick began to stiffen as I envisioned her bent forward, hands gripping a grab rail with her scrumptious ass absorbing each slap of our bodies as we made love, her large breasts swinging in rhythm with each little ass wave produced by my forward thrust.

I turned away toward the bedroom, I wanted to make sure she wouldn't see my raging hardon. She was still talking about what a great bathroom it was when she noticed I'd turned and was standing by the bed. Mom liked to watch, I'll take that back, she LOVED to watch as we made love. With the bed in the middle there were long dressers on each side against the wall with full width mirrors. She could look to the left or right and watch as we made love or had down and dirty hot monkey sex, it didn't matter, she liked to watch. At one point she had one at the foot of the bed to the side so she could watch me penetrate her, after the third time I accidentally kicked it off the bed and broke it we abandoned that idea.

With Sharon's arm through mine hugging tight I could feel her plump breast push into me as she glanced around the room. She didn't say anything for a minute or more, just looked around, back and forth at the mirrors, then at the bed and back to the mirrors.

"Wow, this was your mom's room? She must have been an erotic creature to have all of this, not that I'm judging, in fact I like it, it just seems unusual for an older woman's tastes in bedroom décor."

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers