Mom's Bridge Club

Story Info
Taking care of mom's sexy friends after she dies.
12.9k words
4.71
76k
107

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

In this story there are no oversized penis's, no *perky* EE breasts of any size, no toned and fit figures with an apple shaped ass, whatever that's supposed to be. People don't make love for hours and have endless orgasm's, it's a story about older people doing things not necessarily out of the ordinary given the landscape of today's culture. My neighbor recently went into a retirement facility, when I visited, he told me he has more sex now than he did the last ten years his wife was alive. Our conversation was the impetus for this story. The love scenes are exaggerated, but then, this is an erotic web site.

Mom's Bridge Club

I pulled the pickup into the driveway at 724 Oak Dr. and sat there as I looked around. I'd been here a few times before when mom and dad were still alive, my younger sister wanted nothing to do with it when mother finally went home to Jesus, I bought it for her half of the value. That was two and half years ago, this would be the first time I'd lived in it. A nice brick home with a large carport sitting on three acres of land located back from the road about 80 feet, an outbuilding dad used as a shop, back yard was fenced in, and a tall flag pole in the front yard waiting for me to hoist the red, white and blue I'd served for 31 years.

I liked the way the lot was laid out, it was approximately three hundred feet of road frontage with the rest of the property going back the same width to a fence line, completing the 2.98 acres. There was a neighbor on either side, their properties were laid out similarly, our houses were about one hundred yards apart, a woods bordered the back yards. Mom and dad had bought the property when dad was semi-retired, getting them out of the cold of mid-Wisconsin from mid-January through Easter.

After dad actually retired, they moved here permanently, dad lived another four years with mother following him in death three years later. As I mentioned earlier, my crabby *I hate the world* sister wanted nothing to do with the place and I simply bought her out. My folks were still milking cows when I was a young man, dad wanted me to carry on, I had other plans deciding I would go into the military. Milking cows is a 24/7/365 job, regardless of weather or any other plans you might want to make, by 19 I'd had enough of milking cows and enduring seven or eight months of winter every year.

I enlisted in the Air Force in 1986, making it a career, recently retiring after 31 years, at 50 I wanted to do nothing for a while, it had been years since I'd last relaxed entirely. I looked down at the house keys on the console deciding there was no time like the present to see what would await me. I had a realtor renting the place for me until a year ago when I discovered he wasn't vetting the applicants and they were destroying the house. I dumped his ass and hired a handyman to check the house once a month and make sure it hadn't been burgled.

My handyman's name was Todd, a young black guy a few blocks to the east of me, just starting his business and anxious to prove himself. He'd been to tech school for building maintenance, was presently taking care of two apartment complexes and looking for more work. Nice guy, smart guy, a very pleasant and pretty wife, she was way above his pay scale, they had two little ones in the yard and Kathy's big belly was evidence the third wasn't far off. He and I hit it off immediately, I'd been around enough people in the Air Force to spot the pricks from the nice one's a mile away, regardless of race or ethnicity. Approximately a month ago when I informed him I would be moving in soon he told me the renters that had last been there left minor damage to the walls along with a broken door.

I told him to go ahead and do what needed to be done, let me know the costs and I'd send him a check right away. It was he whom I'd just picked up the keys from, Kathleen met me at the door with a smile a mile wide and their little girl on her breast under a dish towel. We hugged as best one can hug a nursing mom as she yelled out for Todd. Todd was pleased to see me, grabbed the keys and told me if I needed any repairs soon to let him know, he'd be happy to be of service.

Opening the entryway door, the first thing that hit me was a musty smell, the smell of a house that's been closed tight for a year. I'd let Todd know I was coming, he had opened a few windows but with the threat of rain he didn't want to open all of them. I chucked the keys on the counter and finished opening the remaining windows, within minutes there was a pleasant flow of 68 degree air wafting through the house, taking away that stuffiness, returning the very faint smell that was always my mothers. No other house ever had the sweet fragrance of my mothers cooking mixed with the softness of her body oil. She never used spray perfumes, she preferred a dab of perfume oil instead, I could not recall it ever being anything but China Rain, not even sure if it still exists.

There was no furniture, no beds, no dishes, nothing but appliances. I called and booked a room at a local motel and was about to go furniture shopping when I heard a female voice, "Hello, anybody here? Is that you Chuck?"

I walked around the corner to see an older buxom lady, tall for a woman, I estimated 5'9 or 10, not slender but not pudgy either, I guess what one might describe as an ordinary housewife in her late 50's or early 60's with a pretty face and body that was none too shabby. A set of lovely *mom* hips that flowed into shapely legs, a chest that perfectly fit her body, I assumed a 34D or double D, shoulder length brown hair and a cute button nose with designer glasses balanced on the end.

At 6' and average features I'm no prize, a continual regimen of exercise in the military kept me fit without being bulky. She extended her hand greeting me, telling me she lived next door and had been close friends with mom, it was nice to finally meet the son Pauline talked about non-stop. I apologized for not having coffee or anything else in the house, I was just about to go shopping for a bed and at least a chair or two to sit on. She asked if I'd like her to go along, her husband was napping *again* she emphasized and she was bored silly.

"Besides, if you go to the big outlets they'll sell you junk for twice the price, let me take you some better stores where you'll get nicer furniture for the same price."

I smiled, nodded and said, "You can come along only if you agree to let me buy you coffee or lunch, or both. By the way, I didn't get your name."

"It's Theadora, folks call me Teddy."

She did indeed direct me to the better stores, by the time I'd finished I'd bought a bedroom set, a dining table and four chairs, two recliners and a pile of kitchen stuff. The range and other appliances had already been replaced by Todd and Kathleen, thank God she helped pick out appliances, women are so much more adept at those things than men. Teddy explained over lunch how she was a part of mom's bridge club, she and two other ladies met at mom's every other week to play in the afternoon, there were a few alternates if someone couldn't make it. Once mother died it sort of fell apart, but all were still close friends and in contact most weeks. She informed me I would meet them in time.

Delivery of the furniture would be the next day between ten and two, having come from a military way of life I was put off by the lack of precise timing, then made the decision to smile, I was no longer a Chief Master Sergeant, I was now a civilian and this is how that world works. During my 31 years I'd never married, I'd had a few long term girlfriends, generally senior level NCO (non-commissioned officer) gals looking for the same thing I was, companionship and sex without the permanent ties. I'd been stationed all over the world and was anxious to plant my feet somewhere warm, my last duty station was at Minot, ND, to put it mildly, I was sick of the cold. The movers with what personal things I had were scheduled to arrive in three days, all in all things worked out well.

I began my military career as a Refrigeration serviceman/technician, through the years of attaining rank and seniority the powers that be insisted I move into authority positions. I hated it, I loved being in the field running service calls and installing new smaller equipment, being with my men. I never minded being the NCOIC of my shop, I despised being stuck in the office, my last three years I had been the first sergeant of the civil engineering squadron, hating every frickin minute of it.

I dropped Teddy off and spent the night at the motel, watching TV and ordering in a pizza. I was at the house by eight the next morning, Teddy was walking her scrawny little mutt, she wore nothing but her flowing night gown, which with her in the right position against the sun I could see through. Well, her silhouette anyway, long shapely legs, being several hundred feet away didn't help my focus either. She popped over just after nine with a pot of coffee, actually a carafe of coffee, which she willingly shared with me.

Sitting on the front porch steps she talked about her life in general, she'd been widowed as a young woman, once the kids were raised and she was lonesome she said she'd met and married her present deadbeat husband, admitting she married him more out of loneliness than love. He was eight years her senior, retired and seldom moved his tired sorry ass off the couch, her words, not mine. She was 63 and if it weren't for her former bridge club gal's she'd have no life at all.

The furniture guys showed a bit after 11, after an hour and a half they had everything together and in place. Teddy and I went for lunch, she was then going to take me shopping for sheets, towels and any other paper goods or toiletries I might need. It was after four when I pulled into her driveway, she said she'd better go in to fix Felix supper so he could consume more beer while ensconced in front of the television. I hadn't bought groceries yet, the burger place a half mile away met the need and filled my stomach.

I bought a coffee maker, one of those Keurig one cup things, some coffee pods I think they called them, a few groceries and trucked on home. After putting stuff away and cranking up the Keurig, (I really like that thing) I decided I'd go to the shop. I hadn't been out there at all since I'd arrived. Dad had been an avid woodworker before he died, when he was no longer with her, mom locked up the shop and it had remained that way until now. The smell of wood permeated the air, dad's last project sat on the assembly bench, a small end table with a drawer, probably making it for mom to have next to her chair.

I opened the back service entry door letting a pleasant cross breeze filter through. As I was looking over dad's tools and deciding if I should finish the table, the front shop door closed and the lights were turned off. The late dusk of day afforded enough light to see Teddy walking toward me, dressed much differently than I'd seen before. She wore a lovely sun dress that flowed about her lower torso, ending several inches above her knees. As I was reaching my arms out in a *what the hell* type of gesture she grabbed my right hand with her left and placed it on top of her mound as her lips smashed mine.

It was an intense kiss as she ground her pelvis into my hand, moving her hand to my partially hardened dick she pulled back and said.

"I assume you know what to do with that, I'm going to bend over this bench and you do what comes naturally."

I loved the double entendre, as she moved to my side I was opening my pants letting them fall along with my underwear to my feet where I quickly stepped out of them. I lifted her dress to a lovely sight. Light green sheer panties with lace around the top and legs. I love feeling the vulva when it's puffy and stretched tight against panties, almost begging to be touched and released for pummeling. I especially love it when looking from behind through the gap in her legs, I rubbed my hands across her panty clad ass cheeks, softly squeezing them, then moving my hand down across her vulva. It was soft, puffy and warm, the panties seemed damp.

Hooking my fingers in the waist band I lowered them to her ankles where she readily stepped out, I nudged her ankles wider while on my knee and slithered my tongue through her slit. As my face neared her body I could smell her arousal, not in the least bit offensive and oh so inviting. As my tongue made contact I felt a few drops of her nectar on the few hairs along the labia, this lady was ready and willing to be fucked ... I was just the guy to see it through.

When I stood I swiped the head of my dick up and down the labia a few times, lowered the tip to the entry and pushed in, she was softly mewling and cooing, almost in a purring fashion. I went in half way then pulled out and pushed in again this time reaching bottom. I heard her hiss *oh yesss* as my pubic hair touched her sultry bare ass, she wiggled a little and I proceeded to fuck this woman like she hadn't been reamed for some time.

I continued to pound against her as she grabbed the far side of the bench lifting her ass as high as possible with her body on the table, crying out softly, commenting how lovely it felt to be stuffed with a thick cock. I sensed she was rapidly approaching a climax when the head of my dick began to expand and the shaft harden even more. She looked back over her shoulder and gave me a command.

"In my pussy, cum in my pussy, ram it deep Chuck."

Her lower body was wiggling and squirming while her lips uttered a continual string of Uh's and Ah's in between gasps of air. I pushed forward wanting to send my seed throughout her uterus, my balls contracted as I felt it rise through my shaft, it had been so long it almost hurt to spew my sperm inside her. The head felt like it was going to explode as I began to shoot, I continued pulling back a few inches and jamming it back in with each spurt, I was groaning loudly and got light headed as it began to subside.

I left it in her vagina as I softened, I could feel her kegel muscles working to milk every bit of sperm from me, squeezing then relaxing, squeezing again until my dick dropped out along with a small stream of cum mixture from both. I stood looking at that fine ass thinking how wonderful it felt to ravage her box and dump a load. I stood back as she rose grabbing a paper towel and quickly catching the flood between her legs, once cleaned she put her panties back on, put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"I knew you'd be good Chuckie, something in my pussy told me it would, and it was. You know how to make a girl feel good with that precision tool, just so you know, this wasn't a one time thing, I'll be back for more."

She grabbed both sides of my face, Frenched me deep, spun and left me standing with my cock dripping down my leg. My mind was going like the propulsion of an ICBM being launched from a silo, I was confused, at the same time happy, and definitely looking forward to the next time I would be buried deep in her hungry cunt. After showering I lay in bed a long time staring into the darkness, eventually falling asleep. Just as dawn was breaking with a hint of light trying to sneak through and flood my bedroom I felt the mattress move. Flipping over I saw Teddy getting under the covers, clad only in panties.

She whispered, "Go take a piss, I'll be ready when you get back."

This was too much, and then again it wasn't enough, I could become addicted to this nymph in no time at all. Walking back into the bedroom she was lying face down, three pillows under her abdomen, ass sticking up. When I got on the bed she asked if I'd rub my hand across her panties as I had done in the shop, she found it to be very erotic. Sliding my fingers down the material the vulva was puffed out as before, the panties were wet this time and she was pushing back as I pressed against the slit.

I patted her thigh to lift as I slid her panties off, moving above her ass I slowly lowered my dick into her vagina, I felt the labia open slowly then allow me greater access as I slid past the entrance. This time I went balls deep first stroke, her lubrication was far more than I expected for a woman in her early 60's. I wasted no time screwing her, going in completely before pulling out to the head and driving back into her until our bodies collided. Maintaining a steady pace I knew the instant she was mine. Her back arched, her legs widened, her pussy accepted more and her groaning increased with each thrust.

Following mutual orgasms we lay next to each other, her ass still in the air, each of us trying to catch our breath as I reached out to push the hair away from her face. I couldn't understand why she'd been so wet. So I asked.

"I put a little KY inside while you were taking a leak, I wanted you buried all the way from the first stroke. Once you were inside my body took over, I sometimes have a problem with outer wetness, but once there's a cock inside my body takes over."

"Do you do this a lot?"

"Oh hell no, you're the first. Oh, you mean how do I know I get wet with a cock inside? I have a 7" friend in my panty drawer, he visits every few weeks, now that you're here he will likely be inactive."

I pulled her close and kissed her, trying to be tender. She pulled back slightly and laid the ground rules.

"Here's how this will work Chuckie. We're not in love, I'm not leaving my dead beat husband and we aren't going to become entangled in a game of mixed emotions. We're going to fuck, and often I might add, we'll see each other at the gas station, or the store, and we'll be friendly, but in your shop or bedroom I'm your slut. I want you to fuck me any way you like any time we're alone, I've only done anal a few times, and neither time was pleasant, but I'll try it with you."

I sighed, "No need to be concerned about anal, I've never been able to get into buttfucking all the time, I like a juicy hungry pussy. Had a sergeant who loved it, she almost insisted on it, we didn't stay together very long. If you want to I will, I just don't want it to be all the time."

She thanked me and told me one more thing.

"Would you have a problem with me telling the other two girls in the bridge club, one is a widow, the other is married to a philandering bastard, he hasn't slept with her in over six years, but he has someone on the side all the time. Neither of theses girls has been with a man for years, when I told them I was going to give you a test drive they said they wanted a report afterward."

I cocked my eyebrow, "Test drive huh? So how'd I do, did I pass? Am I worth driving?"

"Oh you passed alright, I wanted to make sure last evening wasn't a fluke, that's why I returned this morning. Once I tell them how good you are, they're going to want me to share my good fortune with them. Are you okay with that? Because there's no way I can do this more than a few times a week at most, maybe Gail and Constance could fill in. Neither of them will be able to go non-stop either, Gail is sixty, but Constance, the widow, is sixty six."

I smiled, "Just how do you know I can keep up Teddy? I'm no spring chicken."

"Here's why Chuck, you've made love to me twice in less than twelve hours, each time you've deposited a huge load in my puss, at the age of 50, you'll do just fine for three older ladies. Now let's take a quick shower so I can go home and make the asshole some breakfast, if I'm lucky the prick will die sooner rather than later."

Next day Teddy stopped in the shop while I was puttering around trying to figure out dad's system of putting tools away, it was nothing like I was planning once I figured out where everything was. We chatted as we shared a Dr. Pepper, she suggested all three ladies meet with me that afternoon for coffee at Joe's Cuppa. I knew what it meant, it was a term I picked up while stationed in England and made it a part of my vocabulary.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers