Mom Pt. 02: The Sandra years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

Tears wanted to well in my eyes, with all my willpower I stopped them and looked at her, "Yes, she was an unusual woman in so very many ways, did I hear you say you liked the mirrors?"

Her darker skin didn't turn red but it was obvious she was flushed as she tried to speak, "Well, yes, this is so silly and seems too personal to talk about."

I turned her to me, "Nonsense, last I looked we're both adults. Fess up."

"I can't do it standing here, can we sit in the family room?"

Sitting side by side on the love seat she took my hand, "Before I moved here I was in a long-term relationship that lasted just over two years. Our bedroom was like your mom's, with mirrors, I loved watching Marv make love to me, it was so erotic and made our loving sessions steamy. What made it seedy and drove us apart was when he wanted to introduce handcuffs and gags and leather crops and dildo's in my butt and stuff like that. I couldn't do it, I tried once and felt so humiliated I kicked him out.

Backing away she asked, "You aren't into that stuff are you?"

I smiled, "Nope, the worst I've done is beat the insides of a vagina with my rod of correction."

She didn't respond at first, her face was a complete blank and then she burst out laughing. "Your rod of correction, I like that description."

I settled back and let her rest against my body, before long we were kissing, I wanted my hands on her breasts and my lips wrapped around those nipples in the worst way, but that would have to wait. We continued necking a bit longer when I suggested I might take her home, she looked disappointed but agreed, as we stood she put her arms around my neck very lightly pressing her body to mine as she kissed me.

"John, thanks for such a great day, actually a great weekend, I feel so comfortable with you, which in a way is scary. Maybe you should take me home before things get out of hand. Can we do more stuff like this in the weeks ahead?" I nodded and escorted her to the truck.

As we drove back to town I asked what she meant when she said being comfortable around me was scary.

"I'm so afraid of being hurt again that I've built walls around my heart, being with you is slowly tearing those walls down. I like you and I want to spend time with you, something inside says I want to be intimate with you, but then the fear creeps in and I shut down."

I gave her a funny look, "I didn't notice any fear in you, what do you mean?"

"Oh, there was fear John, before Marv tried doing all that stuff I was a different person. Please don't judge me, but three years ago if I'd have been in that bedroom with you, we'd have been naked and watching ourselves in the mirrors."

We were pulling into her apartment complex when she said that, as she reached for the door handle to bail I took her wrist, "Please wait, let me get the door for you, it's what a gentleman is supposed to do."

Walking hand in hand to her apartment door I pulled slightly stopping her, as she faced me I took her in my arms and kissed her.

"Sandra that guy is not who I am, I would never treat you that way. Is there any chance for me in your life, or did Marv destroy the future for any man you date?"

I put my finger to my lips, kissed it and then put it on her lips where she kissed back. "John, you're the sweetest guy I've ever gone out with and yes, there's a future with me if you want, but you'll have to earn it. I have needs just like you have needs, just give me time, I'm sure we can make it work."

She'd said the words I needed to hear, there was room for me in her life. The question now was how much room, was there enough to include marriage and a family? It's what I wanted and wasn't interested in wasting a lot of time on flings to get there. After all, I'm in my early thirties, I don't want to still be raising little ones at sixty. By then I'd like some grandkids.

I had a large project lined up for that week so we only saw one another Wednesday evening, which neither of us were necessarily fond of but that's how it is when one is in business. A farmer had clear cut an acre with scrub pines and had hired me to pop the stumps, with Bill my part time worker on the backhoe and me on the 550 we were making excellent progress, by mid-week we were far enough along we knocked off at five instead of dusk. I had texted Sandra during lunch break and told her we were gonna knock off at five, she texted back saying to come for supper at her apartment after I showered and changed. She was going to do a pork tenderloin so anytime around six would be okay.

Walking out of the house I stopped at a picture of mom hanging above the mantle, "I love you ma, but there'll soon be someone else's picture where yours is. I'm doing as you told me, I've found someone to love and have a family with."

I wiped the tears on a dish towel and made it out to the truck, with fall approaching I wanted Sandra in my life full time before winter was upon us. In the past I had typically used sex to show my love, I wanted this time to be different, I wanted her to know I loved her before the sex, although if she insisted I certainly wouldn't turn it down. She met me at the door with lovely soft kisses, murmuring how much she'd missed me between them while squirming her body tighter and tighter to mine. Taking my hand she led me into the kitchen, the table was set and the food was ready to be put on the table.

After we ate I helped clear the table as she loaded the dishwasher, she was wearing a blouse with a fairly open neck, if I was in the right position I could see into her blouse, her breasts hung heavy in the cups. I could easily see me with both hands wrapped around those beauties as I stuffed a fat nipple into my mouth, or better yet, her leaning over the top of me slowly lowering a nipple into my eagerly awaiting lips. I had to look away, my dick was growing and I refused to stand there like a perv with a bulge in my jeans.

Her simple skirt was cute, it stopped a few inches above her knees, when she bent there wasn't anything exposed, but I did get a nice look at her clothed butt which had the same effect her breasts had, I excused myself to use the restroom before my cock became stiff as a bat. Inside the bathroom I contemplated jerking off and then decided not to. I could smell her essence, a fragrance that was completely Sandra, a combination of her bodywash, shampoo and whatever the inviting perfume she used happened to be. No, I wasn't going to sully her bathroom, this was her space and I would respect that.

She was on the loveseat when I walked back after getting my previously stiffened dick under control. She asked about the project and other work lined up, I asked about school and was she ready for it to start, we were doing nothing but filling the vacuum until she turned to me.

"John, why are wasting time with conversations like this when we ought to be getting to know each other better? I mean intimately. I'm not talking about ripping the bedroom apart, but on the same hand I want to know if we make each other's motor run. I don't know how to say this any other way so I'll just say it. John, if we aren't right for each other I want to know right away, I don't want to waste time on long unfulfilling romances. I want to settle down and have a family. I'm hoping you do to."

Her words were music to my ears, "I'm in total agreement, and now I want to say something I'm not sure how to say. I want you physically, in fact I yearn for you, I adore you, but I want you to know how much I care before we get too involved intimately. I don't want it to just be a few months of hot unbridled sex and then move on, I want ... no, I need this to be something special, to be long term or we're wasting our time."

What I hadn't noticed as I was listening and then talking was she had opened one more button on her blouse, nothing more than a little cleavage was showing as she sat up but it was there none the less. She leaned forward to kiss, we continued necking for a few minutes before she pulled back, her breasts had been pushed into my chest and as she sat back my eyes immediately went to the top of her blouse.

She smiled, "Big aren't they? I've thought about reduction more than once, each time deciding this is what the good Lord gave me and there was no need to alter it. Do you like large breasts John?"

"To be honest it's never been an issue, but I certainly like what you have, they fit your body well. Any bigger and it wouldn't look right, but as they are, in my humble opinion, they're perfect."

She chuckled, "Spoken like a man who wants to get his hands on them."

I was a bit put off by her comment, she must have seen it in my non-existent poker face and took my hand.

"I didn't mean anything negative John, I understand you want me to know there's more to me in your mind than my body, and I appreciate that. At the same time, I need to know you desire me as I am."

Lifting her hand I kissed it, "I do desire you Sandra, I do want my hands and my lips on your breasts, but it has to be in your timing because once that flood gate is opened I'll never be able to shut it again. I know how my mind works, I'll become addicted to you, I'll never be able to get enough of your body if we go there."

Moving tight against me she placed her arms around my neck, with her lips barely grazing mine she cooed, "My god you're good, you hit all the right switches in my brain. Imagine these beauties pressed against your chest naked and moving across your hairy muscled chest. Imagine the nipples hardening as they're tickled by the hair, waiting for your hands to find them. Imagine our lips melted together, our tongues dancing and our bodies grinding together in anticipation of what's to come."

I moved my lower body attempting to adjust enough for my cock to move and not hurt so much. When I did she looked down and smirked, there was no hiding the side effects of her naughty talk. Kissing me then putting her head alongside mine she whispered into my ear.

"Thank you honey, you just proved I make your motor run and judging by the wetness of my underwear you absolutely make mine run. We can put a check mark in that box."

I slid my hand up her side and cupped her breast, she moved it away as she kissed me.

"Unh-uh, not yet tiger, that will come soon enough. I think we'd better cool our jets for tonight, this could very quickly get out of hand. John, do you like lingerie and soft girlie stuff on your lady? I hope so because I like feeling sexy underneath my dull librarian look."

I had all I could do to contain myself, "Do you mean like nylons and stuff like that? Cuz yeah, I like those things."

"Oh, I'm talking about a lot more than nylons, I'm talking sexy thin bras and thigh high stay ups and garter belts and silk stockings and skimpy panties that barely hide anything. Back to my question, do you like that stuff?" She looked down at my crotch and smiled. "Never mind, I have my answer, now go home, please, baby go home, I'm not ready to be naked with you."

Taking my hand pulling me to the door she opened it and with one last kiss said, "Out you go" as she pushed me over the threshold. I was never so happy to be able to move, adjust, and loosen my dick, I was literally in pain by the time I reached the truck. As I was driving away my phone pinged, it was Sandra, I pulled over in case she needed me for something.

Sandra: Thank you for understanding, I know I riled you up. I feel bad and good about it at the same time, sad because I couldn't take care of things and happy that I have that effect on you. I'll see to it that you get your just desserts tiger, in due time.

I responded with a kiss emoji. The rest of the week went without incident until late Friday afternoon when a hydraulic hose on the backhoe burst, we were far enough along I was able to pop the last three smaller stumps with the 550 while Lenny went into town for a new hose. By the time we had it repaired and the 550 loaded onto the trailer it was nearly seven, since we were only a mile and a half from the house I had Lenny drive the backhoe over the road. It was nearly eight when I called Sandra on the way to the house telling her of my day.

"I figured something had happened, otherwise you'd have called earlier."

"Sandra I need time to shower and change, I'm full of hydraulic fluid and grease. Can I pick you up about nine? Got any idea where you want to go for supper?"

"I'm with you tiger, pizza, burger, steak, fish fry .... whatever you're in the mood for honey."

I contemplated opening a new door, as tired as I was my little head overrode the one on my shoulders as I spoke.

"What I'm in the mood for is you on a platter naked and my face buried in your muff."

The moment the thought left my lips I knew it had been a mistake. The click and dead air confirmed my suspicion. She hadn't called by nine thirty so I wrote it off as my latest fuck-up and tossed a frozen pizza in the oven. With half a pizza and two beers in my stomach I decided it was time for bed, I was tired enough to be asleep in minutes. I woke early as I normally do and after a quick bowl of cereal and some toast I got busy doing maintenance on the equipment, the 550 and the backhoe both needed the oil changed and to be thoroughly greased.

I was finishing up about one thirty, my stomach was rumbling from hunger, I needed a shower and to eat, the heat of the sun had taken its toll. I tried not to think of Sandra and what a mess I'd made of things, fortunately I had stayed busy enough that it worked most of the time. I jumped into the shower right away figuring I would run into town and have the blue plate special at my favorite diner. I was dressed in an old pair of jeans and a ratty t-shirt as I walked from my bedroom into the hallway, when I reached the family room I stopped and stood speechless. Sitting on the couch was Sandra.

"Hello John. You look worn out, I see the old filters and such by the machine shed, you must have been doing maintenance. I picked up a twelve-piece chicken tub from Dino's, I pulled some chips from the pantry and I see there's milk in the fridge, let's have some lunch."

I wasn't sure if I should smile or not so I stoically nodded and extended my hand to help her up, once she was on her feet she let go of my hand and led the way. Yup, I had definitely fucked up, this must be her way of saying adios motherfucker, why did I open my stupid mouth and ruin everything? I was about to open the fridge for milk when she stopped me and pointed to my chair, she got the milk and everything else we needed then sat down to eat.

We ate in silence beyond the munching and crunching of chips along with biting through the crispy exterior of the chicken, the silence was killing me, I wanted to tell her to say her piece and go. As she finished she pushed her plate to the center and her seat back, folding her arms across her chest. I took the hint and joined her.

She wasn't smiling or frowning as she glared into my eyes when she spoke, "John, why did you say that last night? It made me feel cheap, slutty, as though you thought I was a piece of meat to be insulted and then laid. So, why?"

I couldn't look at her, "I'm not sure. Maybe it was fatigue, maybe it was feeling the effects of the night before, it was obviously the wrong thing to say and if we're done I get it. It's my fault and mine entirely."

She bristled, "Did I say I wanted nothing to do with you John? I don't think so. I want what you said John, but I don't want to be seen as a slab of meat for consumption. Marv would never do what you said you wanted to do. He said it was revolting to him, I came to think of myself as unclean, so when you said that's what you wanted, it was all too much. Can I sit on your lap while we talk?"

I apologized profusely and begged her forgiveness. She accepted my apology, with a wiggle of her butt she told me she wanted us to kiss and make up, then laughed, "I said make up, not make out."

Our kissing was becoming hot and heavy when she pulled back looking me in the eye, "John am I more than a piece of meat to you? Am I more than just a black pussy to fuck so you can take that off your bucket list? I need to know."

It was time to set her straight on one front, "You aren't the first black girl I've been with. While I was in the Air Force I had a black girlfriend for almost two years, we'd have stayed together had she not been transferred and me being sent to the sandbox for eight months. Sandra, I like black girls, check that, I prefer black girls, who are actually more brown than they are black, which is neither here nor there. I would never see you as a piece of meat, I would treat you like a princess."

"Does that mean you never get down and dirty during sex?"

"Doesn't mean that at all, I can be gentle and loving when that's needed, but I can take control and be uninhibited also. There's a time for both, it's up to the couple to decide which they want."

She was stroking my face with the back of her fingers as she spoke, "I believe you, I needed to hear it from your lips. I want you John, so badly my girl parts tingle and my nipples hurt, I'm just not ready yet, once you've been inside me you're mine. You'll own my pussy and you'll be mine, if you can live with that truth for a few more months we can make this work."

We sealed the deal with her straddling me while we made out, as we were winding down she moved up a little and put a cloth covered nipple at my mouth, I gently bit and felt her shudder, she leaned forward whispering in my ear.

"You can touch, but only on the outside today. I want you to know what you're waiting for."

As I caressed her breasts she moaned softly and arched her back pushing those monsters into my hands. I moved my fingers toward the nipples when she stopped me.

Almost without breath she said, "Not the nipples, not today. They're super sensitive and connected to "down below" if you get my drift. Information you'll want to store for the future. John, you're taking me dancing tonight without my dipshit brother along ... and I'm only dancing with you, no one else. Pick me up at seven, dress nice, I'll be in a skirt and blouse. Don't be late."

She stood, walked toward the door, turned and smiled," Be sure to put the rest of that chicken in the fridge." Then walked out the door.

I was pleasantly surprised when I picked her up, her soft flowing skirt stopped around three inches above her knees, her blouse wasn't tight but it wasn't loose either, it showed off her chest without making it the center focus of her being. When we were dancing a few guys had tried to cut in, each time I told them the lady wasn't interested, she would smile and swish her hips for my pleasure, it was about the third slow dance when she told me to put my hand on her ass.

"I'm tired of these fools staring at me, with your hand on my ass they'll know I belong to you, and if that doesn't do it, this will."

She moved to the side and slid her leg between mine bringing her pussy tight to my thigh. With a grin she snickered and pulled back so there was a small space between us, "They lose, you win."

The evening was fun, we stayed a few hours making sure we limited our drinks considering we had to drive forty-five minutes to get home. As we were chatting on the way home I asked.

"Did I feel a garter belt under your dress?"

"You did tiger, did you like that? These silk stockings are being kept up by that belt, would you like to see the tops of them?"

I nodded. She slowly raised the hem of her skirt until the top of her stockings were visible, the light of the radio glimmered off the flat of the clips holding them up. With her in the middle I had a nice view, moving her hand to my lap she felt my stiff dick and purred.

"I was hoping they would do that. I won't be a dick tease anymore tonight, promise. Let's go to my place and make out a little before you have to go, but no feeling, okay?"

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers