Mom Pt. 02: The Sandra years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you know John what's his name is getting married to that black chick from the library? How he landed that smokin piece is beyond me. After all, he lived with his mommy for years. What the hell would he know about pleasing a babe like her?""

I laughed out loud as I walked past them, lived with mommy, if they only knew. My mom taught me more about satisfying a woman than those two dolts would ever know. When I told Sandra about their comments she laughed as well.

"Little do those hill billies know, you are my perfect lover. Just wait until my belly is full of our baby, then they'll really freak out."

Sandra adapted to living on the farm instead of being in town with ease, on the days she would be late I'd make sure something was cooking by the time she got home. More often than not she was home before me and would have supper ready when I came in for the day. I got used to having my bride next to me every night, I also loved the fact that she did indeed prefer lingerie under her dresses and skirts, she kept my dick hard most of the time. We'd made the trip to see her parents several times after she had moved in with me, I fell in love with her mom and she with me. I would have no problem being her son-in-law. It took a little longer for her dad to open up, but in the end all was okay.

Her three brothers were cool and accepting except for Keith, he was and continues to be an ass to this day. No one in the family listens to him anymore, he's nothing more than someone you must tolerate because he's family. We got married on a knoll overlooking the farm on a warm breezy day, we didn't invite more than family. Sandra's mention of a swelling belly didn't take long either, by the fifth month of our marriage she told me she had a baby inside her. The following spring she chose not to renew her contract at the library with plans to focus all her efforts on being a wife and mommy.

Life rolls on, the business is stronger than any time prior, by the time we were done having kids there were four playing in the yard, three girls and a boy. Sandra became a part of the local community one friend at a time, they all knew me and they were rapidly beginning to know my Sandra. She learned of many Scandinavian customs and we all learned people from different cultures can live together amicably if we choose to do so.

I never spoke of my love affair with mother, and Sandra never asked although I think she wondered at times. Mother had been there for me at a time when we both needed each other, something I don't think of much these days, but will never regret.

It doesn't matter anyway, that was then, this is now .... our lives are spent focused on the now.