Mom Pt. 02: The Sandra years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,950 Followers

I needed to clear the air, "Hold on, I can't do that Sandra, we either make out and I touch your body or we kiss goodnight at the door. It won't mean I care any less, I just can't take the tease any longer. I'm willing to wait until you're ready but I can't take this hot and cold thing we've got going. I want to take you out and be with you, just no more getting me hard and sending me home, when you're ready to take me into your bed let me know. Until then let's just date, I can wait if I know you want me long term."

She didn't say any more the rest of the way home, I knew she wasn't upset because she played with the hair on the back of my head and had her hand on my thigh when she wasn't doing that. I figured she was thinking and I had said all I was going to. I walked her to the door where she kissed me good night passionately.

"Are we still together John, I need to know."

"We are as far as I'm concerned. Wanna take in the steam engine show tomorrow at Naperville?"

"A what? I've never even heard of that, but yes, let's do it."

I was all smiles, "Pick you up about ten for a late breakfast before we make the trek over there."

It was another long kiss, I'd slid my hand onto her butt, patted her cheek twice and broke away, when I reached the truck she threw me a kiss. This wasn't what my dick wanted, but it was what needed to be, there'd be plenty of time to bury the sausage later, patience was what needed to transpire at this point. Our time at the steam engine show was great, she saw things she'd only ever read about. The Nilsestuen brothers were there with their 1908 Case 150 (one of only a dozen still operational in the world from what the older farmers speculated) running a Case threshing machine. I'd done a fair amount of work for them so when I asked if Sandra could stand on the deck Sven was more than happy to accommodate.

She stood on the platform behind the massive steering wheel while I took her picture, she was all smiles, holding her arms down to keep the breeze from blowing her skirt up. When it was time to come down Sven's brother Terje put his massive hands around her waist and lowered her slowly to the ground, making sure her skirt didn't fly up. He leaned to me and said softly.

"Ya sure, she vas the da first black lady I ever touch."

Sandra had heard him and stood back smiling, then leaned to Terje and kissed him on the cheek. If you've never seen a seventy three year old bearded man blush you haven't lived.

As we walked toward the threshing machine she asked why him touching a black lady was such a big deal.

"They came to this country with their parents in the early fifties, neither married, they farmed with their folks until they died. In fact, the valley they live in is called Norway Valley after their folks. Them being around a woman is something they aren't used to, the fact that you're a woman of color made it all the more exciting for Terje."

The tractor and threshing machine made her day, she watched that drive belt for ten minutes, then gazed upon the guys pitching straw sheaves into the machine, all things I'd seen and done as a boy. She gained a bit more insight into my life that day.

Walking around the grounds we watched different operations being driven by the steam engines, the one that caught her eye and intrigued her the most after the threshing machine was a small sawmill, farmers had brought logs and they were being cut at no cost just for bringing them. We watched the sled swish back and forth twenty minutes or more, she was literally fascinated, she'd read about such things and seen pictures but had never witnessed them in person. The old guys with snoose spit running from the corner of their mouth would tip their hat and nod, she'd nod back. It was fun to watch, for all I knew she may have been the first black person some of them had ever seen up close. The fact that she looked hot as hell was the cherry on the sundae.

Speaking of sundaes, the 4-H were making ice cream on site from cream donated by a local dairy and selling sundaes as a fund raiser. My girl surprised the bee-geebers out of me when she ate two of them back to back, which basically killed her appetite for a funnel cake, but not mine. She tasted a corner and left the rest to me, on the way back to the truck after an active afternoon I bought a cotton candy that we pieced on the next few minutes. As they walked past us I give the rest to Annie Solberg's nine year old son. When I did that Sandra stopped in her tracks and stared at me.

"John, you don't just give food to a total stranger, we've been eating off that."

I laughed, "We've been pulling small strands off and Annie is no stranger, we were in school together since kindergarten. Something you'll soon learn Sandra is that though we're almost thirty miles from my home, we who live in this area pretty much know everybody, or of them at least. Take you for instance, everyone I've known most of my life knows you're here with me, oh, and by the way, they approve. I heard the Nilsestuen brothers talking in Norwegian about what a looker you are."

She was looking at me like a dog at a new dish, "Are you serious, they're actually talking about us as a couple? I don't know whether to be flattered or peeved, I don't need their approval of my being with you."

"Sandra, don't blow this out of proportion, they like you and think we make a nice couple."

"That's just it, are we a couple John?"

I'd had enough, it was time to shit or get off the pot, "Well, the only thing keeping us from being a couple is you. I've told you how I feel, you've expressed similar, but if you can stand there straight faced and ask if we're a couple ... then maybe ... oh who cares, I thought it was more than it is. Come on, I'll take you home."

It was along silent ride home, walking her to her front door I was going to turn and go to the truck when she took my arm.

"No kiss? You weren't fair with me today John. I felt pressured."

"On the contrary, I feel as though these past months getting to know you have been for naught. I told you I was willing to wait until you were comfortable to be intimate, but you've let Marv's horrible behavior seep into our relationship. To stand there and question my devotion to you was a slap in the face, I don't need it Sandra. I really want to be with you, like a lifetime thing, but not if I have to live in Marv's shadow all our lives. If you can't see that I would never treat you like he did, then we have nothing."

I turned and walked to the truck so lost in my misery that I didn't hear her shoes on the sidewalk. As I reached for the door handle she grabbed my arm and spun me. I barely had time for a breath before her lips were locked to mine, her body tight without grinding, breasts pressed against me, she tipped her pelvis forward pushing into me, my cock responded immediately and I pulled back.

"This is what I mean, you tease, make me hard and send me home with blue balls and think nothing of it. I don't want to be together like this any longer."

Kissing me she held me tight, with her head alongside mine she said ever so softly, "Then let's change that, go home and get what you need to spend the night, I hope you like eggs for breakfast because that's about all I have. Now go, I'll be ready when you get back."

It was now my turn to crap or get off the pot. I put my hand on her mound and squeezed softly.

"Is this what I'm going to get when I return?"

She had flinched when I cupped her sex but didn't pull away.

"Yes baby, you get all of that you'd like. I have plenty, and just so we're clear, once you're inside me you're mine. If you can't live with that then don't come back."

I kissed her and told her, "See you in twenty."

As I was driving to the house she texted to say I didn't need to knock, just come inside. At home I'd grabbed a pound of breakfast sausage from the freezer to go with her eggs, with that in a bag and my overnight kit I was ready for whatever the night may bring. I even remembered condoms in case she wasn't on the pill. When her place came in sight I felt my heart flutter, my stomach was topsy turvy and my chest felt tight, damn, I was like a schoolboy waiting for his first kiss.

Walking into her place I yelled I needed to put something in the kitchen and I would join her on the couch. Her back had been to me so all I saw were her poofy pony-tails and the shape of her head. Walking from the kitchen I immediately realized things were different, the air was filled with the aromas of candles, the lamps were off and the only light was what filtered through the glass of the candles. There was soft instrumental music playing and sitting on the couch was a vision to behold.

She'd taken her glasses off which in and of itself was alluring, covering her body was no more than a very thin silk looking robe, I was to find out later it was pure silk. The robe was thick enough I couldn't see through it, and yet it was thin enough I could tell exactly what was underneath. Her breasts seemed larger than I thought, and the nipples, oh my gosh, stiff and poking against the fabric. When I looked at her, no, let me re-phrase that. When I devoured her with my eyes she smiled and wiggled her finger in the "come hither" fashion. It was as though I was in a trance floating across the room.

Standing in front of her she unbuckled my belt, opened my jeans and pulled them to the floor. She stood, opened my shirt, removed it and tossed it onto a chair, she then instructed me to step out of my jeans. Being her obedient servant for the moment I complied and moved my hands up to her breasts, cupping them, weighing them, softly molding them, running my thumbs over the nipples. Her eyes never left mine as her hands dropped to my groin, sliding her hands inside my underwear she took hold of me and made a soft groaning sound.

"I'm going to like this John. I prefer a cut cock, I like the thick fat head, my oh my, the veins along the sides are throbbing. We'd better let this tiger loose so he can play with my kitty. I'm warmed up John, but I think a little up close and personal attention from you will make her steamy."

I gently removed her hands from my underwear, pushed her back onto the couch, lifted the hem of her robe and made a lifting motion on her legs to raise up. As she did I slid the robe around her waist and lost no time pushing my face into her muff, smelling her arousal, kissing her mound through the thick thatch of curly down. Looking up I could see her head was back and her mouth agape, when I moved my face between her legs and kissed the vulva she let out a tiny YIP, her hips raised and her hands found the back of my head. As my tongue slowly opened the outer labia I heard her speak.

"No one has licked me for a long time John, and no one has licked me so sweetly before. I'm going to love your tongue, I can tell already."

When I heard her I looked up to see a smiling face, she made a kissing motion and then laid her head back. I spent the next ten minutes taking her from orgasm to orgasm until she finally pushed my head away and bent forward with her hands clamped tight between her thighs. As she regained her composure she pulled me up next to her, laying her head against my chest she softly ran her hand up and down my torso. It eventually landed on my dick.

"Get this thing uncovered, I need it inside me. I'll blow you another time, right now I need you to claim me, own me, make me yours forever more. Come, let's go to my bedroom, I don't want our first time to be on the couch. I want to spread wide and have you nestled between my hips as you fill my kitty."

As we walked I asked a pertinent question. "Do I need a condom?"

"No, I want it bareback, I'm clean and on the pill. You can cum in me John, in fact, I insist."

As we walked into the room she sat on the bed and yanked my underwear off, smiling, kissing the head and hefting my balls.

"Mmmm, they're heavy, lots of good stuff for me."

She stood, removed her robe and pulled me backward onto the mattress with her, I fit tightly between those hips, it was as if my dick had pussy GPS because as I lay down I slid inside her without any guidance from either of us. I was only in a few inches when she put her hands on my chest, I knew that signal. Stop. I was looking at her, she moved her hips a little side to side, I could feel her vaginal walls adjusting, opening a little more to accommodate the intrusion. Moving her hands to my butt cheeks she pulled me further inside, would push back and pull me in again.

She continued doing that for a few minutes then let go whispering, "Okay" as I slowly pushed deeper and deeper. Ten or so slow gentle strokes later my balls touched her ass and I stopped.

"You're so deep John, Marv wasn't quite as long as you are, I didn't think my pussy would stretch enough to take all of you. I know you're gonna tell me you're average, and that's probably true, but you' feel big inside me. Now that you're all the way in it's time to own me, mark my steamy pussy with your sperm, cum in me baby."

I began slow and gentle, as she relaxed her hips started to raise into my down stroke, her legs were alongside my torso, moans and groans were coming from her constantly, then she put her feet on the mattress and began pushing into me with all she had. A woman cumming wasn't new to me but I had not known one so enthusiastic as Sandra, she was pushing up almost as hard as I was pushing down. As she started to cum she raised her hips off the bed so that I was pounding her pussy with her body a few inches above the bed.

I stayed raised above her body and fucked her from that angle, my cock pistoning in and out as fast as I could. Then I felt it, rising up from my balls and quickly enveloping my entire body, I was leaning with an arch in my back as I slammed one last time into her pussy spewing cum throughout. She pushed into me clamping her legs around my waist, shuddering through her own climax, we were out of breath and sweating even though it was a cool night.

Pulling me down to her body we kissed deep and soulful, she whispered, "I love you" followed by me doing the same. Rolling to the side to take my weight off her she whined as if to say don't take it out of me. On our sides we stared at one another through the bedroom candle light, smiling, kissing, saying sweet nothings. Then she spoke in a very serious tone.

"You own my pussy now John, don't ever abuse that privilege, and know this, I now own your cock. It's mine until one of us dies. This isn't like it was with Marv, I thought I loved him, but I see now that it was only lust. Now that we've calmed down a bit can you go again if I help get it up? Because I want it from behind, doggy is one of my favorite positions."

She didn't seem to mind that she was tasting her cunt and my cum as she slowly inhaled my limp dick, in less than two minutes it was standing proud once more, letting it POP from her mouth she spun on the bed and presented her ass to me. It took no time for me to take hold of her ample hips and sink my dick deep within, we flailed away like animals in heat for another fifteen minutes when she let loose with the loudest, longest AAHHH I'd ever heard. That in turn took me over the edge one more time, grinding my abdomen against her soft supple ass cheeks as I unloaded. I could feel her vaginal muscles softly clamping down, sucking my balls dry.

A quick shower and we slipped into bed, sleep was upon us instantly. I woke to a soft warm wet feeling on my cock, it was Sandra's mouth slowly working me into a stiff arousal once more. This time she stayed at it much longer before raising up next to me.

"I'll make you cum like that I promise, and I like to swallow, but right now I need more of your meat inside my pussy. Baby will you do me on my side with my leg over your shoulder? It goes almost as deep as doggy and I get a part of my pussy tickled that doesn't get tickled in any other position, as big as you are I think I'll like it even more."

The rest of our time together was similar with a bit less sex involved, at least part of the time. By the time I left her apartment Sunday afternoon I was wasted and so was she. A long night sleep in our own beds was what we needed. She texted Monday asking me to have dinner with her if I could break away early enough.

Me: Sure. What time? Nothing is more important at the moment than being with you.

Sandra: You're sweet, six sharp. Burgers on the grill and homemade fries. Don't be late.

After dinner and clean up she took my hand leading me to the couch. Sitting sideways looking at each other she spoke.

"I know we've just made love this weekend and this may seem rushed but I want our relationship to be public right away. It isn't like we don't know each other, we've been getting acquainted for months. With us now sharing a bed I want to be with you every night, every day I want to see your face when I wake and kiss your lips. I want to move in with you. My lease is up in another six weeks, we can use that time to get me moved and settled into our new home. What do you think? Can we do that?"

"We can do that, under one condition."

She had a pensive fearful look on her face.

"That you marry me and have some babies."

With a smile she leaned back, "John if you're asking me to marry you then do it right."

Which I did down on one knee. She accepted, we made love on the couch and I stayed the night with her. When I left early the next morning old Mr. Morrison was out getting the morning paper, he must have stared at my truck until I was out of sight. He knew who I was, it made me smirk knowing the phones would be buzzing within an hour as soon as he told his gossiping wife. When I got in the truck at lunch I noticed I'd had two calls from Sandra. I quickly returned her call.

"Hi babe, sorry I missed your calls, I was on the dozer. What's up?"

"They know, everyone knows, all the teachers know. Mrs. Morrison must have called everyone in the county. Are you upset? If you hadn't stayed overnight they wouldn't have found out so soon."

I laughed, "Why would I be upset? Now they know, good, we can get on with our lives. I like your idea of moving in, why don't you bring clothes and your girlie stuff to my house after you're done today. Enough til the weekend anyway, we'll get more moved over the weekend. Oh, and one more thing, I'll be done early tomorrow, we're going to town and buy your rings, no fiancée of mine is gonna run around bare handed."

"Okay, oh John I do love you so. I'll grab some Chinese on the way to your place. Make that OUR place."

"No don't. I have pork chops thawing, we'll do them on the grille. I'll see you by five thirty at the latest, the house is open."

When I walked into the mud room I could smell something good, Sandra told me she had time to get some potatoes in the oven and they would be ready the same time the chops were. Man, I was liking things more and more, she wanted to please me as much as I wanted to please her. When we made love that night she wanted the lights on so she could watch us in the mirrors, on her hands and knees her swinging breasts were mesmerizing to me, I couldn't seem to take my eyes off them. I had to be screwing her from past experience because I sure as hell wasn't thinking about it, the only thing on my mind at the moment were those tits.

She apparently liked watching as well, squeezing one then the other, pulling her nipples and making guttural noises. It brought back memories of mother's breasts swinging as we made love, much the same way Sandra and I were. After she came with me stroking from behind she wanted to ride me. I hadn't been in that position with her yet and I instantly fell in love with it. Those lovely soft warm squishy mammaries were front and center to be played with, kissed and sucked as she rode herself and ultimately me to an orgasm. In time it became one of my favorite positions, if she was the aggressor she would often start out that way almost always finishing on hands and knees. I overheard two guys in the hardware store one day talking about me getting married.

R410a
R410a
2,950 Followers