All Comments on 'Mom Pt. 02'

by Asperger27

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
forever316forever316over 5 years ago
Holy Crap. This chapter was amazing!

This chapter hit almost all of my kinks. Officially one of my favorite stories. Can't wait for Chapter 3. I also appreciate the longer chapter. Thanks for making this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
what a cheat ing whore of a mom and wife

when is husband going to shoot this bitch and slap the hell out the prick little bastard thats a brushing his son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A very naughty tale

This story is very arousing. Having a wife become obsessed with a young guy and craving his cock so much is very hot. Of course this is way over the top, but that’s one of the cool things about it. I’m wondering if Tobert has ever had thoughts of his own mother? I’ll just bet he got a close up view through the peephole as. Had was pounding his mom up against the wall. I’m sure that pretty soon he will get the chance to see his mom act like a complete slut for Chad. Please continue this story and let’s see just how cock crazed the mom can be for Chad.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
MAKE IT REALISTIC

Since one sign of good writing is affecting the reader, I guess we’d have to say this is good. Apparently every reader either hates it or loves it.

Personally I fall into the hate it crowd. I found it pissing me off as I got further into the story. Sorry, but I find your Tom character unbelievable. Wife had known him for years and was afraid he’d blow up if he found out about Chad and yet you have her do a 180 within an hour at most and when Tom finds out he meekly accepts her cheating and humiliating him. THAT DOES NOT COMPUTE!

Had Tom and Robert left the house, or maybe if they had teamed up and kicked Chad's ass and threw him out the door, you'd have had a winner.

Asperger27Asperger27over 5 years agoAuthor
I seem to get both

Im glad i have some people that like it. Part 3 is currently in the process and im making it dramatic as well as erotic. Selene will have to make a choice. Also, Robert is not going to be in this chapter as its just going to focus on Selene's character and Chad..

Something will happen to tom. But im leaving that til you read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chad....we all knew a Chad

I think all of us knew a Chad in school. Not necessarily one who slept with other guys moms, but definitely one who tried to sleep with other guys girlfriends and sisters. I can see where this would make a good character for a story. I think the other characters could use some tweaking. Especially the son who never tries to stand up for himself. At least let the poor kid speak every once in a while. Keep up the good work and let's see where you take us.

Asperger27Asperger27over 5 years agoAuthor
Im getting tired of other races talk.

Im not changing my story to involve other races. I don't know how to do that. Second

Selene is not a slut, shes just frustrated sexually. That's all. Im glad for all your suggestions. Im surprised nobody caught on to the funny i added halfway to the end. Like I said, part 3 is in the works. Its just going to focus on Selene and the choice she'll make at the end of chapter 3.

All my stories come from my mind. No outside influences. And yes as i have aspergers. If you have a problem with people who are disabled writing erotica, then kindly leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sweet, naughty and evil

Selene chooses Brad as his male and despises Tom as man, it will definitely be interesting to see Robert humiliated in the future, will Selene behave in a cold and cruel way with her son?

Asperger27Asperger27over 5 years agoAuthor
Once again Selene is not a slut. Wait

She isn't a slut. As i said in chapter 1. She has a healthy sex life with tom. But tom cant satisfy her. Hence why shes doing this with Chad. That little glimpse at the end, that's her dominance side. The side Chad brings out. Plus she's cuckolding him. Tom is this overweight guy with a slightly average sized dick (5inches is average people). Does that make Selene a slut if she loves her husband a lot and fucks him weekly? No. Selene is sexually frustrated. She wants tom the way he used to be. In his younger days, he had a body like Chad's. She SEES Chad as a younger tom.

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55over 5 years ago
Don't listen to others, the story is

Great. Don't listen to them. It's well written, the plot is awesome. I'm enjoying it very much !

EyelanderEyelanderover 5 years ago
I love it

i Absolutely love your stories, its exactly my taste, keep it up!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 5 years ago
What Tom should do,

Go get a hot babe, gold digger or not. Anything is better than the slut he married. And let Chad take care of the slut. Oh yeah Chads a broke ass moron that needs a tutor. But then again another writer not above having the wife fuck everybody and yet he doesn’t dump the slut and move on.

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21over 4 years ago
wonderful story

woowwwwww, it s a wonderful story... great, excellent, awesome.....................................................................................................................................................................

keki123keki123over 2 years ago

Wow!! Real life losers are jerking off to this garbage story written by a real life loser.

louis_adjanilouis_adjani10 months ago

Hot story but I feel bad for Tom

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's a good story but I think you should have prolonged her falling for Chad a bit longer, made Chad tease Robert a bit more about taking her. But other than that it's a good story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsperger27@Asperger27
1049 Followers
Due to my old account being hacked, I switched over to my new email account. If anyone has questions or story suggestions, please write to my new email address As always, thanks for supporting me on this site as a literotica writer/author these past 9 years. It means alot to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mom Pt. 03 Next Part
Mom Pt. 01 Previous Part
Mom Series Info