Mom Pt. 04 Ch. 01

Story Info
Selene's midnight fun with Chad and being caught.
2.2k words
3.7
29.8k
35

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,038 Followers

It's been a few days since Selene had a very intimate lunch with Chad at his father's Bistro. She laid in bed thinking about what Mr. Parker said to her.

She will be going to a dinner party at their house this coming weekend. She was excited to be away from her boring life for that one night. She would also be fucking Chad during it too.

The real problem was how could she leave that evening without Robert getting upset or ask questions. She never left him home alone before. This would be her first time in eighteen years away from her family.

Though she wouldn't much care later that evening when Chad is slamming his cock into her repeatedly.

Before she met Chad and started a secret relationship built on lust and desire, she was a ordinary housewife and mom. She cared about her family and would do anything for them.

Now since they got together? She was starting to get annoyed by them slightly. Even though it was the one weekend Chad stayed over, his demeanor rubbed off on her somehow.

She also had to do some serious thinking, on if she should continue this relationship she established with Chad or break it off and stop all contact with him.

If she continued the relationship, she can have the most exhilerating sex she ever had in years. The type she had in her younger days before Tom. The type she craved on a daily basis.

If she decided to end it with him, then she goes back to her loving faithful husband. Back to a mediocre life, a boring life. A life she was slowly starting to hate. Though she would feel guilty that she betrayed her husband's trust and her son's, it would be the better choice.

She sighs and thinks about how everything would be better if she just continued it. Sure she loved Tom and her family. But she also really loved the sex she has with Chad. She liked how manly and bold he was too.

She places her hand on her stomach and thought about the time Chad fucked her unprotected. It was Saturday night, the night Tom saw them fucking against their bedroom wall. Saw how tightly she clung to him. How she dug her nails into his back. All while staring at him. Daring him to stop them, to pull Chad off her and throw him out. Then yell at her for cheating on him. But Tom didn"t, he just laid there dumbfounded.

She made Tom "clean" her pussy afterwards. Forced him to lick out Chad's cum and sucked Chad's cock above him. She never felt so...alive then in that moment. Forcing her husband to watch her pleasure another man above him, as he licked his cum out of her wet pussy.

She smirked at having Tom do that. Chad came in her A LOT. His cum was so thick and potent. Tom probably found that out first hand.

Her thoughts then turned to one word: pregnacy. What if she became pregnat with Chad's baby? Even though it was just that one time (that she knew of), she couldn't help but think of it. She gave a sly smile.

"If I did," she thought, "at least I'll get the second child I wanted with Tom."

Her left hand trails down between her legs as she fingers herself. Her right hand squeezes her breast as she moans. She imagines that Chad was fucking her right now. Fucking her under her silky blue comforter.

"Yes just like that baby," she said, "fuck that pussy Chad."

Just as she was about to climax, a noise from her window startled her. She gets out of bed and slips into her robe. Then walks to the window as the noise stopped. Then she heard her name being called.

"Selene," said the familar voice in a loud whisper, "Selene you awake?."

She opened her window and looked out. There standing a few feet away from her window was Chad. She saw that he drove his car here. Parking it by the other sidewalk.

"What are you doing here?" she asked him urgently, "it's late and a school night."

"I wanted to see you," he said.

She paused as she thought of what to say back. He came over during the middle of the night, just to see her? She knew what that meant. He wanted to fuck her. She wanted to invite him into her room and fuck him, but she knew it would be a bad idea.

"Chad you can't," she said, "it's the middle of the night."

"Come one Selene," he said, "you know you want this."

He grabs his crotch crudely as he said that.

"You know I do," she sighed, "you know I want that VERY much right now."

"Then let me come in and fuck you then," he continued crudely and playfully.

"But It's late and a school night," she protested, "besides what if Robert hears us?"

"That little shit wouldn't know it's me fucking you," he said, "he'll just think that you're fucking your loser of a husband."

He had a valid point there. Robert wouldn't know Chad was fucking her. But it still would run the risk of Robert catching them the next morning. She knew sex with Chad would last for an hour.

He starts walking towards her window. As he grew closer, she noticed he was already hard and bulging inside his jeans. She liked that about him. He could get hard without her doing anything.

"What about your parents?" she asked, "surely they must know you aren't at home right now."

"It's no big deal," he said smiling, "they're already asleep."

"This is a bad idea," she said softly, "come on just go back home."

He climbs through her window and stands close to her. They both stared at each other. Her in a bathrobe, him in jeans and a crewneck. He pulls her to him. She didn't protest at all. Her heart beating fast in her chest. She knew what was going to happen next and she wanted it as much as he did. They began tearing off each other's clothes and kissing at the same time.

Once they were naked, she grabs his hand and leads him towards the bed. Giggling as they fall into it together. Him awkwardly on top of her laying on top of her blanket. Her nipples hard from the cool breeze coming from her window.

"I'm cold," she said, "let's get under my comforter."

She raises her hips as he tugs the blanket from under her. Pulling it down to his feet and then pulls it back up. Laying on top of her again.

She felt his cock push into her. Felt every inche of it. She breathes heavily and stared at him. He stared back with that cocky smirk of his.

The lamp was still on, when he began thrusting inside her. Her hands dug into his shoulders instinctively. Her bed creaking, as their tempo and rhythm increased. Her moaning in time eith his grunts. Cooing his name breathfully. Her legs laid high on his shoulders as he rooted himself deep in her.

He stopped momentarily to flex his powerful organ inside her. She gasps and her eyes grew wide. She laughs afterwards.

"You're so fucking deep in me," she said in amazement, "I felt you twitch your cock."

She spread her legs wide in a open V and placed her calves behind her shoulders. Watching his cock slide inside of her repeatedly. His hands grabbing at her juicy thigh as he continued. Her breasts swaying and bouncing with each thrust.

"Im going to cum so fucking hard on your cock!" she cries out in orgasm.

"Yeah cum on that dick!" he said.

Her whole body shook violently as she came. Her legs bent against his waist. She started drooling as he never stopped slamming into her. She has never been fucked this good before by him.

Suddenly he starts slowing down his hard thrusts. His breathing hard and fast. She knew he was going to cum soon.

"Yesh cum in me baby." she said dumbly, "let me feelsh it."

He stops moving and pushes his cock deep inside. His head touching her uterus. He was very deep inside her. She knew if he wasn't wearing a rubber now, she would definitely be impregnated by his seed.

Wait...did he wear protection when they started? Her stupored mind couldn't tell.

"FUCK!" he bellows out, "SHIT!"

Then she felt it. A sudden jolt from his cock inside her. Then another and another and another, as he came inside her. Finally collapsing on top of her afterwards. Both breathing heavily. She pats his back and closes her eyes. Still feeling his cock inside her. Feeling it shrink slowly. Sleep took her soon afterwards.

She awoke some time later to cigarette smoke besides her. She knew Chad was still here and laying next to her naked. She rolls over to face him. Spooning his left arm intensely.

"Before I met you," she said dreamily, "I never had an orgasm this good before."

He just continues puffing on his cigarette. Blowing a cloud of smoke above him.

"So glad I met you," she continued.

She laid her head on his shoulder kissing his neck in the process. Then closes her eyes again to sleep, only to be awoken by him getting up. She opens one eye and knew sadly he was getting ready to leave.

"Do you really have to leave?" she said watching him pull on his clothes, "can't you stay longer with me?"

He sits down to slip into his shoes and ties them. His shirt still on the floor. She wrapped her bedsheet around her frame as she got up. Handing it to him. Then runs a hand lovingly across his chest as he stood. Kissing him deeply as they walk to her window. He climbs out and they both stare at each other.

"You don't have to go baby," she said pouting slightly, "stay longer and then leave before he wakes up."

"I'll think on it," he said, "night Selene."

She watches him walk across the street to his car and get inside it. Then closes her window sighing as she decided to stay up and take a shower. Selene exited her room in her bathrobe and heads for the bathroom.

Robert was soundly asleep when Chad snuck in through his window. He smirks as he unzips his jeans and takes a piss on Robert's bed. The sound filled the room. It was a long piss, the kind he took after fucking someone.

After what felt like an eternity, he finishes and zips up. Then exits Robert's room as Selene exits the bathroom, wrapped in a towel. Sneaking up behind her.

She cries out in alarm as he grabbed her. Then calmed down as she realized it was Chad.

"Not cool," she said in irritation.

He lets her go and she turns around.

"I thought you left already," she said sighing.

"Does that mean you don't want me to stay?" he said walking towards the front door.

She quickly grabs his hand. Blushing as he stared at her.

"N-no I do," she said doftly.

She lead him back to her room. The door left slightly ajar by Chad before they got into the bed again.

Robert's room.

Robert woke up after noticing how his bed and waist felt wet. Turning on his light and saw a huge wet spot that smelled strong. He felt embarrassed as he got up. He hasn't wet the bed in twelve years. Why did it happen now?

He pulls off his bedding and changes his sleeping clothes. The smell began to get muskier. He throws them in his basket and knew he had to do laundry. He exits his room and towards the bathroom. Getting close to the bathroom, he began hearing sounds from his parents room.

It sounded like their bed creaking and her moaning. He felt awkward listening to them and yet felt curious.

He places his laundry in the washer and quietly wals towards his parents room. Noticing the door was left ajar and peeked in.

He saw his mother's backside as she rode the man he thought was his father. Watching her move her hips up and down. Stopping to bend over and kiss him wetly. His hands pawing at her ass and squeezing it. Then spreading her cheeks apart to show his wet thick cock disappear and reappear repeatedly.

Then his heart dropped as she leaned her head back to moan loudly. The man was in the middle of kissing her collarbone Who then looked up at where Robert stood. It was not his father, but Chad. Chad who was fucking his mother. He stood there in shock as they locked eyes. A smirk spread on Chad's face as he pumped his mom full of his cum. Then collasping on top of her. Both panting for a while. His mom runs her hand lovingly through Chad's wet hair and kisses him. The type of kiss she gives his father. A very passionate kiss.

Robert went back to his room, tears dropping down his cheeks the whole time. His room now smelling musky from the strong urine he found on him and his bed. He had to flip over his mattress, before laying back down. Unable to sleep as they started fucking again. Her bed steadily creaking in time with their moans and her saying his name.

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,038 Followers