All Comments on 'Mom Pt. 04 Ch. 01'

by Asperger27

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Asperger27Asperger27about 4 years agoAuthor

I know this story series is jumbledl. But I hope you guys like it. If you have suggestions towards this type of story, then drop me a line on my email.

As always thsnks for being readers of my stories.

eh9198eh9198about 4 years ago
Loving it

Loving this story. Here’s hoping that by the end Selene and Chad get their brutal comeuppance from Robert and his father.

Asperger27Asperger27about 4 years agoAuthor
Haters gonna hate

Ive been getting alot of hate mail from people who obviously don't know what a cuck netorare bully story is. There will be no happy ending. Period. So those who said this story "is about child abuse and that I abhere to child abuse" is fucking stupid.

Cuck stories are hot and so is netorare. Watching someone you love get taken by someone better is hot. Knowing that they allow it is also hot. I made Selene that way. Robert will have his chance to tell her in the last chapter.

If you have CONSTRUCTIVE options sbout where my genre should go next, email me. Otherwise save your stupidity for another author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful!

I love this kind of stories. Selene is beautiful and I hope it ends well for her and bad for her family. She becomes cruel, bad and thinks only of herself. I also hope that after sex she starts smoking with Chad, it would be great. Maybe then smoking in the face of that loser and shocked of her husband. Very good job!

Asperger27Asperger27about 4 years agoAuthor

All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older. I shoukd have said that wben I first started writing this series.

The ending story is coming folks and then its on to another series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

More more more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well....bad and evil....

...should not win in the end....think about that when you finished it...thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
more more :)

when next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent

One of the best story I read on Literotica. I love these kind of stories where son is humiliated & mother is unaware & getting seduced by the bully. Please continue... waiting for more

Asperger27Asperger27about 4 years agoAuthor

Second part of Chapter 4 is being reviewed. Hopefully itll be posted this time. i'm glad you all are enjoying my work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loving it

I am loving this series. So glad to see you are continuing it. Can't wait for the next part

DhamakaDhamakaover 2 years ago

Dont know why some people read a story willingly then curse the author. If you dont like then dont read it no ones forcing you piece of shits. I for one jerked off quite hard to it and loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsperger27@Asperger27
Due to my old account being hacked, I switched over to my new email account. If anyone has questions or story suggestions, please write to my new email address As always, thanks for supporting me on this site as a literotica writer/author these past 9 years. It means alot to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mom Pt. 03 Previous Part
Mom Series Info