All Comments on 'Mom Pt. 04 Ch. 02'

by Asperger27

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MrTylerWpgMrTylerWpgalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

I love a happy ending

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

This is a f##&ed up story

LechemanLechemanover 1 year ago

There are some stories I wish I never read but I did hope. Now knowing your writing style I will give you a wide berth.

Sindy_CDSindy_CD11 months ago

this might be the most absurd and unbelievable story i've read in some time... mom falls completely for her son's bully during a ride home and sucks him within hours? and within days tosses her husband and son aside while wiping it in they're faces? nah... and how lame are the son and husband... burn this bitch... and write better...

louis_adjanilouis_adjani10 months ago

I was a great story, really entertaining; Selene and Chad had a happy ending tho I feel bad for Robert, he didn’t deserve the bullying, I wonder what happened with him. Wish the epilogue was longer.

BigbrownpandabearBigbrownpandabearabout 2 months ago

I never understand why people write stories thinking the wimp cannot stand up for himself. I've met many men when I was in the army who seemed like wimps and then went shit hit the fan they actually beat the shit out the other guy which totally shocked me. I learnt then never took your book by its cover some people are naturally relaxed and nesty have to explode. There's an old saying be careful when a good man goes to war.

I was hoping that Robert had a set of balls and him and his dad would pack everything up and move out leaving them by themselves allowing Selena to stop and think about everything. Chad is far too young to settle in a relationship so there's no way he was going to be faithful especially being a footballer.

I think you need to do an alternate end into this and spicy up a little bit more and give the husband a set of balls maybe he would even shock his wife how he dealt with the bully or maybe he didn't maybe it was Robert who came out his anger burning making him into like a superman beating the shit out of Chad.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

@Asperger27

How exactly did Chad beat Tom?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsperger27@Asperger27
Due to my old account being hacked, I switched over to my new email account. If anyone has questions or story suggestions, please write to my new email address As always, thanks for supporting me on this site as a literotica writer/author these past 9 years. It means alot to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mom Pt. 04 Ch. 01 Previous Part
Mom Series Info