Mom Pt. 04 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," said Selene as she yawned again.

"Anyways I just want to say that I love and miss you," he said.

"Likewise to you too hun," said Selene.

She hangs up and cuddles back next to Chad. Running her hand up and down his chest.

"Should we head back to your place?" said Chad.

"As much as I don't want to," said Selene.

She gets out of his bed and slips into her panties. Then her bra, which Chad had to help hook. She kisses him as she gets into her dress. Smoothing it out as Chad zips up his pants and buttons up his shirt.

She opens his door and heard clatter downstairs. Then exits with him, as they walked down the stairs to the foyer.

Just as she reached the bottom step, Selene saw Jack Parker standing by the front door.

"Leaving already?" he said with a little smile, "I hope you two had a great time up there."

Jack Parker for some reason already knew about their relationship. Even allowed them to sneak off during dessert and go to Chad's room. She felt so embarrassed and yet happy.

"Does mom know?" said Chad standing in front of Selene.

"She doesn't know right now," said Jack, "but if you two are seriously interested in each other. Then it's okay."

He moves out of the way allows them to leave. They got in his car and pulled out of the driveway.

"So that was awkward," said Selene as they drove back to her place.

"Was it?" said Chad, "Dad means well you know."

She stares out the window.

"I know he probably does," said Selene, "but it's still embarrassing."

He grabs her hand and squeezes it.

"I feel so good with you," said Selene looking at him, "I mean it when I say this."

"I love you," she said affectionately.

She squeezes his hand back. Both smiling at each other.

Robert was in his room on his game console, when he heard a car pull into the driveway. Knowing it was his mom and her asshole boyfriend Chad. He goes out to the living room and hears the door open.

"Oh I see you're still up," said Selene.

"Um yeah," said Robert sarcastically, "It's only nine."

"Don't give her lip you little shit," said Chad aggressively, "If you know what's good for you."

Selene tugs on Chad's arm, just as he was about to smack Robert's face.

"This way baby," she said, "ignore him and focus on me instead."

She leads Chad by the hand to her room. Stopping outside to kiss him. Before opening it and pushes him inside.

"I'm not making the same mistake again," she said.

Then she closes the door and locks it behind her.

Robert went back to his room and immediately heard them a few minutes later. Just then another car pulls into the driveway. He knew it his dad. He stayed in his room as his dad walks down the hallway. Heard him try to open his bedroom door. The sounds inside stop. Heard him start knocking on the door now.

Selene gets out of bed. Wrapping a sheet around her body. She sighs and unlocks the door.

"Robert I told you not to disturb us," she said as she opens the door.

But instead of Robert, there stood Tom. Chad laid naked on the bed. His cock standing fully erect and covered in her juices. Sporting a cocky grin as he laid there.

"Well this is awkward," Chad said.

"Indeed" said Selene folding her arns over her chest.

"Here it comes," thought Selene, "the "why is he doing here?" question."

"What is going on Selene," said Tom, "why is he in our room?"

"Because I'm with him," she stated, "so get over it."

"What do you mean by get over it?" said Tom getting upset.

"She means," said Chad getting up, "that she has someone who fucks her better."

He walks over to Selene and places his head on her shoulder. Selene turns her head and kisses Chad in front of Tom.

"Which happens to be me," he said afterwards.

Tom just stood there dumbfounded. His brain processing what was happening before him.

"So to put it in simple terms for you," said Selene, "I am with Chad now and don't need you."

Selene drops the sheet covering her. Turning her naked back to him. Chad gives Tom a wicked grin, as his hands grab her ass.

"Get your hands off her," yelled Tom, "she's my wife damn it!"

He charges into the room. Chad grins as he moves out of the way, just as Tom tries to grab him. Then places Selene on the bed and turns his attention back to Tom.

"Once I'm done with you," said Chad smiling, "I'm going to make you watch as we fuck."

"I will not allow you," said Tom.

In the end, Tom was no match for Chad.

"Pathetic," he said laughing at Tom, "just like your weak ass pussy of a son."

"Now it's time to make you watch," said Chad grinning.

He gets back on the bed as Selene remounts him. Her ass facing Tom on the floor as she lowers herself down his shaft. Watching her lips spread apart slightly from his girth. Then she reaches his base. Her cheeks cupping his balls as she sat there. Bending over to kiss him briefly.

She then began to ride him. Her ass slapping against his thighs. The bed steadily creaking under them. Both moaning in unison. Before long they switched positions. She now laid on her back as Chad was between her legs. Thrusting inside her as he looked at Tom. Smiling coyly at him before both him and Selene climaxed together.

Then he rolls off her and gets up. Standing in front of Tom. Chad's cock a few inches from his face. He looks over at Selene, who was in a post orgasmic afterglow. Panting on her back as she looked at back at him. A wicked smile on her face too.

"Now get out and don't disturb us again" said Chad.

He then picks Tom up by his collar and shoves him out the door. Locking it behind him before returning to Selene. Both smiling at each other as Tom pounds on the door. Ignoring him as they started fucking again.

Epilogue: a few months later.

Selene sat on the couch reading a book. Her belly enlarged at this point. She felt kicking and smiled. Chad was able to impregnate her.

She hears the front door open and close. She knew HE was back home now. The man she loves now more than anything. The father of her new baby growing inside of her womb.

"I'm back," she heard him say.

"Welcome home honey," she said warmly, "I just felt the baby kick."

She places Chad's hand on her stomach.

"You can feel it too," she said smiling at him, "dad."

12