Mom’s Become a Tease Ch. 00-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't," I protested honestly. Jacking off to my mom was completely new, I didn't have any fantasies.

"Sure. But I figured out the solution. Since your little dick is what's making you so dirty, I'm going to clean it for you."

"Mom, that doesn't make any sense," I said, even though I was hardening at the thought and her outfit.

"Stop covering up and just let me see him."

I turned toward her and exposed myself. She cooed, "Aww, you have a nice cock," as if talking about a baby chick and not my manhood.

But I wasn't fully hard yet and I continued to grow for her. Moments later her eyes widened and she said with surprise, "Oh my, he's not little at all."

With her eyes glued to my loins, she reached for a bar of soap and began lathering her hands. The spray of the shower was starting to get her wet. "So what are you going to do?" I asked, slightly more confident now that she was clearly enamored with my wood.

"I told you, I'm going to clean it," she said and slid a soapy hand down my fully erect penis. "I see the problem now," she continued, clearly trying to pretend to be neutral but unable to hide her sexual desire. "You must get a lot of college sluts with this big dick, and now you're losing your mind."

"Oh God, Mom," I gasped as she continued stroking.

"Don't think about me, dirty boy, think about those college sluts. It's going to take a lot of work to re-train such a powerful penis."

I made sure not to address her again, but I couldn't help thinking about her. She was the one sliding a soapy hand up and down my cock, and the water had sprayed her enough that her tank top was completely see-through. The nonsense about my size changing my thoughts and calling it "powerful" just turned me on more. As she pumped harder, it was clear to me that Anne was right. My mom wanted me and didn't know how to handle it, and at some point I would need to take control. Her speed increased and I exploded, sending jizz all over the shower and some onto my mom's arm as she tried to get out of the way.

"Oh my," she said, as my cum stopped squirting. "He really needed that. Now clean up before you leave, cum gets extra sticky in the shower. And next time, don't get any on me."

She left and I did just that, then rushed straight here to put my thoughts down.

December 30, 2020

I made sure to shower while my mom was home each of the last two days, but no luck. She didn't change out of her work clothes when she got home either night. She even left her heels on Monday night, while last night she took off her tights and walked around all evening showing off her bare legs and feet. They were normal-ish evenings, we watched some TV together but also spent some time apart, had dinner together last night but not Monday. Similar to over the summer, except for her clothes. She looked a lot better in her work clothes. Maybe that was part of her tease.

Anne came over for dinner tonight. She doesn't usually come over on weekdays but she's a social creature and has been really bored working from home. She's gone out every time things reopened but right now everything's closed again. My mom and I are more cautious and haven't gone out at all.

Most of dinner was normal except that my mom wore her heels all evening. She usually leaves her work clothes on if Anne comes over on a weekday, but takes off her shoes and either walks around in her stockings or wears slippers. Anne wore a knee-length skirt and a low-cut top, but that was typical for her, maybe even a little conservative compared to her summer outfits. But at the end of dinner, Anne asked if I was "giving out those famous foot rubs." Before I could answer my mom interjected that she was going to get a foot rub, and my aunt could go after her because she wasn't the one who wore heels all day.

So we moved to the living room. My mom and I sat on the loveseat while Anne sat on the sofa. Anne reached for the remote but my mom asked her to put on some soothing music instead, which she did. So I rubbed my mom's feet to the sounds of Barry Manilow or Kenny G or whatever music my aunt had put on. And to the sounds of my mom's moaning. She was tame, by her standards; the moans were as loud and sexual as ever but, except for a brief moment when she almost grabbed my erection with her foot, left me alone. When she decided we were done she said "That was great, honey. I'm so relaxed, I think I'm going to go relax in bed for the night."

My mom walked out and asked Anne if she was staying the night as she did. Anne said probably but she wasn't sure yet. Once my mom was gone, Anne moved next to me and said, "I can't believe my sister would get a man hard while pleasing her then not finish him. But don't worry, Auntie Anne will do her job for her." I didn't know what to say as I took her foot into my hands, so she continued, "And her moans were so sexual. Ugh!" she loudly groaned. "She even turned me on a little."

I was harder than ever and my breaths were shallow. My aunt had promised to get me off, but she was so matter of fact about doing so. What is with these women? It's like they get off on being disinterested in my arousal. It seems oxymoronic.

But finally, after much less time than I had massaged my mother, Anne moved a foot onto my cock and started rubbing deliberately. "You mom told me you came in her hands and on her arm," she said.

"Ye- yeah. It was weird but it was kind of hot."

"God, you really are a dirty boy. She said she was just cleaning you," she kept rubbing me even as she was calling me dirty.

"I mean, she called it that, but it was basically a handjob."

"I think I would know if my sister was incest. We share everything. Everything. But don't worry," she said, sitting up. "I'll take care of you, I don't mind if you're a little dirty."

She unzipped my pants and pulled my throbbing member out. "Mmm, it's very nice," she said. "Your mom exaggerated a little, but I definitely see why she was so proud of her baby boy."

She started to stroke, clearly much more experienced with a man's dry cock than any of the girls I'd been with. She was as good at a handjob as I was at jacking off, and all I had to do was sit back. "Ohhh, Auntie Anne!" I groaned as I felt myself getting closer.

"Shh," she admonished as she kept jerking harder. "Your mom can't know how dirty you are, even if Auntie Anne is just a good woman who takes care of what her sister starts." Then she leaned low, putting her face right above my glans. "It's so beautiful," she whispered. "I can't wait to see it cum."

That sent me over the edge and with a muted grunt I blasted semen onto my aunt's face. She didn't move but kept pumping until I was fully milked. "Oh God," she squeaked, sitting up and looking at me with my spunk covering her face. "Don't tell your mom. Sometimes I can't resist getting cum on my face."

"Don't worry," I said. "She has enough to torment me about."

"OK," my aunt said. "I'm going to go home. I don't think your mom will want me taking care of myself in her house."

"You can take care of yourself in my bed," was on the tip of my tongue, but I couldn't bring myself to say it. Instead, Anne grabbed her purse and rushed out the front door, never wiping my cum from her face.

January 1, 2021

My mom got home an hour early from work today, well yesterday since I'm finishing this after midnight, which was her douchebag CEO's way of being a good boss. A good boss would have let her work from home during the surges and not just during the first month. Maybe her teasing me is a way to relieve the stress of having no control at work. I thought about that as she padded around the house in her bare feet and legs. She asked me to have dinner with her and I agreed even though I wasn't hungry, but I couldn't say no to pizza, even if it was frozen. We don't like to cook on New Year's Eve.

As I finished my last crust and my mom gave the last half of her second piece to me, she asked me if I wanted to stay up for New Year's. I told her I didn't really care, I might stay up but not for any reason. She asked me to stay up with her because she liked to see the new year and might fall asleep if she was alone, so I agreed. Then she said, "But you need a shower first."

"Um, OK," I answered. "Do I smell?"

"No, but your aunt told me what you did last night. If you're such a dirty boy that you'll ejaculate in your aunt's face, you need to be clean before we spend too much time together."

"OK, yeah, I'll shower," I said quickly and started to stand.

"Sit back down," she snapped. "Now I blame myself because I haven't continued your training, but when your aunt thanks you for something you do not pull out your penis and ejaculate on her face." If that was the story Anne gave, was there any way she believed it? "I was just too disturbed by the fact that my son would ejaculate on his mother when all I was trying to do was help."

She was really twisting the stories around, but she was also basically telling me that I would get another soapy handjob in the shower. So I played along. "I'm sorry, Mom," I said. "I'm doing my best to be better. I'll go take my shower now."

"Good, I will be there shortly to resume your training."

She came in just minutes after I stepped under the water, this time wearing a white tank top that exposed her belly button and a pair of pink shorts that were even shorter than the last ones. If I could see her from behind, I could probably see most of her ass.

By the time she pulled back the curtain, I was rock hard. "You weren't masturbating in here, were you?" she asked as she saw me.

"No, Mom, I'm trying to be better. I was waiting for you to clean me, but I couldn't stop it from getting hard."

"Good boy," she said, wetting and lathering her hands. "You're starting to re-learn already."

She began sliding her hand slowly and tightly along my soapy cock. With her other hand she lightly pressured my balls. I kept my eyes closed so she wouldn't feel the need to stop. As she began to speed up, I felt her she drop to her knees, then she muttered, "You're a nasty boy, I bet you want to cum on your mom's face like you did to your aunt."

I looked down and her top was soaked, exposing every detail of her nipples and areolas. Her face was right in front of my cock, her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open as if hoping to catch my cum. The sight had me ready to burst all over her. Then she opened her eyes and looked up at me. She whispered, "I'm just cleaning but you keep getting harder. I see you looking at me with lust in your eyes."

That was enough to send me over, and my sperm rushed from my balls and rocketed onto my mother's face. The power of the orgasm shut my eyes, but when I could force them open, I saw my mom had again closed hers and opened her mouth as she pumped out every last drop. Most fell around her eyes and nose, I figure she got none in her mouth because she wiped some then sucked off the finger. "You seem to have a thing for ejaculating on women's faces," she said as she stood. She was already changing the narrative of what happened. "It's very degrading, we're going to have to find a way to cure you. Now finish your shower, and thanks to you I'll go take one in my bathroom. Then you'll come and watch Twilight Zone with me?"

I agreed and she left. I finished up, dressed, and went out to watch TV in the living room. A few minutes later, she came out in a black nightgown, low-cut and barely reaching past her ass. I've never seen her in something like that. She asked if we could watch in her room in case she got too tired and I could only stammer yes. Fortunately she turned before she could see my erection, but she clearly saw when I came into the room. She lay sitting up, her legs crossed at the ankles and almost fully exposed. I sat at the opposite corner of her bed and she said, "You can lay next to me, I've accepted that you're a dirty boy with an erection for his mommy."

I silently moved up to stretch out next to her. In my head I grumbled to myself that if I could just turn the tables on her, take control like Anne said, then the teasing, mocking, and gaslighting would stop, she would get the release she so clearly needed, and I would get the raw, dirty sex she was dangling in front of me.

We watched mostly silent for a few episodes. Then at one point she said, "Honey, I'm so tired but I can't fall asleep. Do you think you could relax me with a foot rub?"

"I thought you wanted to stay up."

"If I'm asleep, just wake me up at 11:40. Would you please give me a foot rub?" Her tone was so sweet compared to how she had talked to me earlier.

I sat at the edge of the bed and strategically placed her feet so that she wouldn't be able to get at my man parts. As usual, the breathing and moaning became very sexual and my loins responded. But this time, as I felt her cooling down, I moved up and started massaging her calves. She told me I didn't need to do that, but I told her that her leg muscles probably needed work from wearing high heels every day. She said "It does feel good," and I had her roll over so that I could work her muscles better.

I worked each of her legs up and down, careful to get as close as possible to her ass without touching. Her nightgown had ridden up just past the flesh of her bottom, exposing just a bit of asscheek and the black of her panties. Her breathing was much more measured, something you would expect from a massage. I know she was enjoying because her breathing was so deep and she gave the occasional groan, but for whatever reason the feet seem to be sexual for her and the legs not.

When she was thoroughly relaxed, I decided to make a move before she cut me off. I worked my fingers into the outside of an asscheek and crept my hands inward toward her panty-covered slit. But nearly as soon as I started, Mom muttered in a dreamy state, "Not there, son."

"Stay relaxed," I said, slowing my march to her pussy but not stopping the massage. "The butt is part of the legs, your massage won't be complete."

She groaned and rolled onto her side. "I think you're just trying to feel up your mom," she accused. Actually, I was trying to do more.

"Mom," I protested, "I was just trying to do what I thought you needed. Your muscles are so tight."

She sat up and looked at my crotch. "I see you're hard again. Maybe you've convinced yourself that's true, but I know what this guy's thinking." She grabbed my erection through my shorts and slowly rubbed. She looked into my eyes and said, "You wanted to feel up my ass, rub my pussy over my panties, pull them down, lift my ass, and fuck your mommy from behind." I gasped at both the fantasy and the pleasure she was giving my cock. "See, you like it," she whispered. She put a hand on my chest and guided me to lie on a pillow. Then she went to the waist of my shorts and began to pull off my boxers and shorts together. "We're going to have to train this out of you."

With me naked except for my t-shirt, my mom took my cock in her hand then straddled me. She tilted my erection back and lowered her crotch onto my organ. The silken panties were smooth against my cock and my mom began to ride me, simulating sex with just a thin pair of underwear protecting her holes. "This is what you dream about, isn't it?" she softly taunted. "Don't even try to get this nightgown off, just satisfy your dirty little fantasy."

"You need this more than me," I said, attempting to take control. "Pulling down your panties and fucking you from behind was your fantasy."

She closed her eyes and voiced three soft cries to go with her grinding. "You're so dirty, making your mommy hump you," she breathlessly moaned.

I put my hands on her waist, not wanting to scare her off by touching a more intimate area, but wanting to show her that she wanted me as much as she said I wanted her. Her breathing continued to quicken. I knew she was bringing herself closer. I started to guide her with my hands and said, "You love grinding me, you need my touch."

She leaned down closer to me as her body moved with my hands' guidance. "No," she gasped, her eyes still closed in pleasure. "It's just," a sharp breath, "your cock," another gasp, "your thick cock," a whine of pleasure, "telling you. OHH," she moaned loudly.

I kept quiet but gripped her hips and slid her covered pussy up and down my bulging erection. Soon her breathing and gyrating both stopped and she shouted "OHH!" She was cumming. Then she firmly ground into my cock one more time and screamed like a bird of prey. I had brought my mom to orgasm and she collapsed onto my chest.

I started to pull her in tighter but she resisted. "You can't do that to Mommy," she slurred softly. "You can't get out of training by forcing your mom to orgasm." She had lost her sharp tone and was talking like a drunk being woken from the couch. Clearly the orgasm was powerful but she was still trying to pretend her desire didn't exist.

"I don't want to stop my training, Mom," I whispered.

She reached under my shirt and in that same voice said, "Then take this off and we'll finish it."

She slid her hands upward, in a way lifting my shirt off but really just feeling my chest. When she began to pull her hands back down, I finished taking off my shirt. I wanted to take her right then and I don't think she would have had the will to resist. But before I could make a move, she was down at my crotch sucking my cock into her mouth, giving me the best blowjob of my life. She slid up and down my erect manhood, swirling her tongue like a pro and slurping with passion. "Oh Mom," I groaned, "you're so much better than a college slut."

She kept sucking and I was almost ready to explode in her mouth. But then she pulled off and began jacking me off. "I've told you not to think about me, dirty boy," she said, apparently recovered from her orgasm. "I just needed to lube you, you wouldn't have lasted if I was giving you a BJ. Now forget that your mom is a talented cocksucker and empty your balls thinking about those college sluts," she lowered her voice. "I bet you have a favorite that fucks you real good."

I wanted to say that nothing could compare to playing with her, but I wanted to make sure she finished me. So I just watched her sexy body in that tiny nightgown as she jerked me harder and harder. I noticed her start to lower her head again and with a loud groan I began erupting, partly in anticipation of another blowjob and partly hoping to splatter her face as I knew she wanted. But she lifted her head and I shot ropes onto my own stomach and chest.

My mom sat up and licked her fingers. "That's quite a mess," she stated. "I can't believe there's so much on your second cum of the night." She slid off the bed and started walking toward her bathroom. "No wonder you're so dirty, your balls are so huge they hold more cum than anyone can possibly release. Now clean yourself up and leave me be, you clearly can't control yourself."

I just sat dumb. Everything she was saying was so twisted. She was the one who seemed not to be controlling herself, and as she accused me of being "dirty," she was talking about the size of my balls and how much semen her son could produce. She came back in and nonchalantly tossed a toilet paper roll at me, and I proceeded to start wiping up my jizz. She stood on the other side of the bed watching, but glared at me whenever she noticed me looking over.

With my body cleaned up, I tossed the tissue into the trash and got up to leave. I collected my clothes but didn't put them on. I wanted my mom to watch me naked and I could tell she wanted the same - her eyes never moved from me as I walked out. I have to find away to give up control. It's almost like all the nonsense she says, twisting up stories and saying things that just aren't biological facts are because her mind is in conflict, her desires versus her modesty. But if I can get her to see me as a man, maybe then she'll give in. Perhaps she needs to be dominated.