Mom’s Become a Tease Ch. 00-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Argh Auntie Anne!" I shouted into a cushion so my mom wouldn't hear. My semen blasted into her cervix, my sperm ready to make the journey.

"Yes baby," she whispered. "You fucked Auntie Anne so good. But get up, I have to go, your mom can't catch us."

I lifted myself and made sure to admire the breasts that I had so longed for. They were exquisite, but the site of my semen leaking out of my aunt's birth canal was better. Cumming on her tits would have been amazing, but unprotected sex, possibly fathering my own cousin, that was better. As I stared, I thought I heard the click of a doorknob.

"That was a mistake," Anne suddenly said, getting up and pulling down her clothes. "Katie's gonna figure it out, she's going to kill me." She reached up and kissed me on the cheek. "I love you, honey, but don't do that to your aunt. Don't make me do that to my sister again."

She tried to slip past me, but I put a hand on her waist and pulled her to me. I kissed her deeply, snaking my tongue against hers. I firmly grabbed her ass with my other hand. When I broke the kiss, I looked her in the eyes and said, "If my mom wants me, she needs to show me. But you needed this, and you'll need me again."

She looked away from me and said, "I have to go."

I was still holding her, but she didn't try to move either. I let the silence linger then said, "Tell me you won't want me again."

"Mikey," she whined. "I just need to go. I'm such a bad sister."

"I'm not stopping you. But you can also stay the night with me."

"I want that so bad," she inhaled. "No, I can't. I have to go."

She broke away from me and rushed out. But I was satisfied. My aunt can no longer resist me. My mom is apparently in love with me. I don't know what they're saying to each other, but I think they know exactly what they're doing. I'm pretty sure my mom watched. But maybe Anne's right. Maybe my mom needs more romance from me. The question is, I know I want her, but do I want to be in a relationship with my mom? I'm not against a relationship for sex, but that seems wrong to do to my mom? And maybe I do want a relationship with her.