Mom’s Become a Tease Ch. 00-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

January 2, 2021

New Year's Day was mostly dull. We usually do some kind of something, sometimes at our house but usually not since we host Christmas. But since we're not seeing my mom's extended family during covid, there wasn't anything to do. In the middle of the afternoon, my mom told me she was going over to Anne's but that I couldn't come because I had "made clear that [I] wasn't ready to control [my]self."

But when my mom got home around nine, she came to my room where I was on my phone. She asked if I had showered and I said no. She told me that I needed a training session and to get into the shower while she got changed. I did, and soon she came in the same white tank top and pink shorts from the day before. It was almost the same as the previous night. Mom soaped up my penis and jacked me off as she let shower water soak her clothes. At one point, she did ask me if I had "drained my balls" while she was gone. I had once, and I told her so. She said it seemed like once wasn't enough for my "big, swollen balls," but surmised that porn probably wasn't enough with all the college sluts I was used to. I really hadn't been with as many girls as she seemed to think, but I went along and said that yes, it was hard to get off without help. She said, "Well I'm helping you now," then told me to keep thinking about "those sluts." Of course I just stared at her sexy body and exposed nipples, which was enough to make me cum. Again she put her face right at my cock to make sure that I coated her in semen. She stood and told me that I'd have to learn to stop cumming on her face, but she understood I wasn't in control right now. More denials. I saw her wipe some cum and lick her finger as she walked out.

The same thing happened again tonight, she told me to shower and jacked me off while she did. This time she managed to point my cock at her open mouth and most of my jizz went onto her tongue. She swallowed and told me that I need to stop cumming on women's faces, that it's very degrading and I was lucky she had tasted cum in the past or I would have been in big trouble. Probably not, since she clearly loves the taste of my cum.

January 4, 2021

Yesterday was another shower session, and again I came on my mom's face and she acted like I had done something to her. Today she asked for a foot rub after work and went through the usual moaning routine. But when I finished, she said that we would do my training then, unzipped my pants, and pulled my penis out. She reached into her purse and put some Vaseline on her fingers then coated my cock saying, "This'll work better with lube, and you showed you can't handle me lubing you naturally." Then she silently jerked me off until I shot ropes onto the floor and coffee table. "Clean up your mess," she told me as she stood up. "We really need to find a way to drain these when I'm not here, since you don't know how to properly get yourself off."

I wanted to say that I wouldn't make such a mess if she'd let me cum inside her, but didn't have the courage. That might be pushing things too far. She's taking control back, but she needs me in control. I need to figure out what's making her tick so we can get to where we want to be. I think I need Anne's help.

January 7, 2021

We've done the foot rub to handjob routine every night this week. The rouse is ridiculous. She pretends that I'm a pervert during the foot rubs but her supposed training is really just a reward. But I'm not complaining. It's become commonplace enough that my mom has stopped disappearing after the foot rub and goes about a normal evening. We even ate dinner together last night and the night before. Last night toward the end of dinner, she told me that since my semen volume seems to be increasing instead of decreasing, I would need another session in the shower. So we did that, and again she made sure I came on her face.

I haven't reached out to Anne, I don't really know how. But I did execute an idea. Tonight while she was giving me the post-foot rub handjob, I told her to move her head near my cock because I knew she wanted to taste my cum. She told me I was being dirty, but I put my hand on her head and softly pushed her near my penis to no resistance. As I was getting close I told her "You're gonna make me cum, just put your mouth on my cockhead so there's no mess."

"Dirty boy trying to get a blowjob from his mom," was all she said.

"I know you love my taste," I responded.

She didn't say anything. But when I was right on the edge, I softly put my hand onto her head and she moved downward, parting her lips against my glans and taking just the tip into her mouth. I exploded and moaned in maybe my loudest orgasm yet. I don't think she ever moved past my tip, but I know she sucked down every drop of cum. Once I finished, she stood up and said, "Just because your cum tastes great doesn't mean you can make a girl swallow it." Again with the gaslighting: I didn't make her, I guided her and she gave no resistance. She continued, "I know you'll pretend you were preventing a mess, but with all the work I'm doing to cure your perversion, the least you can do is clean up after yourself."

"I'm sorry, Mom," I said, "but I don't think I made you."

"You understand you're calling your mom a slut," she snapped. "You better jack off at least twice while I'm at work tomorrow so you don't act out during your next training. Don't pretend you can't do it, there's plenty of free porn on the internet."

I had another idea. "You're right, Mom, I'll do my part. I found some good porn today, but the problem is I can't enjoy it right without making a huge mess."

"You've cleaned up your messes the last three nights," she responded. "I can tell a man did it, but don't pretend it's so hard."

"Yeah Mom, but when the porn or sex is really good I cum a lot more. I'll get it all over the screen and keyboard, it's really hard to clean."

It worked. My mom closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths. She obviously loved my load on her face, so I knew the image of me cumming even more would get her going. Finally she pulled herself out of it and in a slow, husky voice told me, "Figure it out. Be a good boy, empty those balls, and don't leave a mess."

She went into her room. I went to mine and hope we were doing the same thing.

January 9, 2021

This is really about tonight's events, but I think I have to write about yesterday and today first. Yesterday I debated leaving a load on the computer for my mom to find, but decided that it'd probably be dry by the time she found it. Besides, if I didn't jerk it, there'd be more cum to turn her on that night. So she came home and I lied that I had managed to jerk off twice, but neither load was very large because I was too nervous about the mess. I couldn't give her an excuse to pass on my handy.

After the usual routine, she asked if I would want to give her a leg rub like on New Year's. I said yes, she deserved one after the long week. She laid herself prone on the sofa but I told her that it'd only work right if she took off her skirt and nylons. That seemed to get her mad and she accused me - though this time not inaccurately - of just trying to get her naked. I told her that I could admit that she had a great pair of legs, but I could tell how tight they were on New Year's and she was going to need more leg rubs to keep them looking so good. She scoffed and went off to her room, but before going in said that if I could be good this week, maybe she'd take a leg rub next Friday.

I did spend some time trying to figure out what that meant, but that's old news now. This morning when I came out of my room around Noon, my mom said to me, "Anne's coming over for dinner so you're going to have to get under control. We'll do a shower training once you're awake."

I told her I was up and I'd head to the shower now if she was ready. So I took a shower and she jacked me off and made me cum on her face. She stayed on her knees, wiped a large glob of semen with her index finger, and said to me, "I hope this means you can control your need to cum on women's faces until your aunt goes home." Then she slowly put her cum-covered finger in her mouth and looked me in the eyes while she sucked off my seed. "But this is a lot of cum, make sure to empty your balls one more time this afternoon."

I gave her a "Yes, Mom," and she left. I chose not to stay in my room for the next few hours, mostly playing video games on the living room TV with hopes that my mom would be the one to get me off. About a half hour before my mom needed to start cooking, she came in and told me, "If you don't drain those balls before your aunt comes, I'm going to make you leave till she's gone."

"It's weird in the middle of the day with you in the house," I complained. "Besides, the only way I can get everything out myself is porn on the desktop." It was a lie, but worth a shot.

"It's not appropriate for you to be telling me about your masturbation habits. If you say that's the only way, use your laptop in your room and don't come out until you're done. I know you're just trying to show off your big cock."

I silently got up and went to my room. My mom's twisted order was a great way to leave it. The last words out of her mouth were "your big cock," and I was hoping that could keep her buzzing while we were apart. But I didn't jack off, I killed time until I heard her working in the kitchen. I put some random porn up on my laptop just in case, then stripped to just my t-shirt. I had a plan. I thought for an extra moment and took off my t-shirt. I walked into the kitchen with a full-mast erection where my mom was preparing something on the counter in a tight t-shirt and loose jean shorts. "Mom, it's not working," I said, standing in the middle of the room, my cock pointed straight at her.

She turned to me and I saw her lips part in arousal as her eyes slowly ran down my torso, pausing at my hard cock, then back up my body. "You were supposed to take care of that," she said in a low, meek voice, staring at my chest.

"I keep trying, but nothing's good enough. And every time I go to another site, it goes soft." I paused briefly and she just kept staring, now at my manhood. "I think I need you to do it."

"I, I'll," she stuttered, "I'll get the Vaseline."

She pulled her eyes away and started to walk off, but I stepped in front of her. "I don't think it will stay hard," I calmly informed her. "You'll have to lube it now for this to work."

"I, I," she was stuttering again.

I put a hand on her shoulder and said, "You know what you need to do."

I applied just a bit of downward pressure. She immediately lowered herself to her knees and with one hand at the base, took my cock into her mouth. She slowly moved her head up and down my shaft. I put my hand on her head and she looked up into my eyes, watching my pleasure as she sucked me off. But with my first groan, she pulled off and began jacking me off. "Come on, Mom," I softly encouraged. "You loved sucking my cock, just finish."

She shook her head and breathed, "I can't."

"It's OK to want to," I whispered. "It's just this once, just because of Anne."

She didn't say anything, just continued stroking my dick and began cupping my balls. Finally she whispered, "Just cum for Mommy. Please be a good boy."

I knew then I had all the power. Should I make my move? I thought about it, about pushing my mom to the floor, stripping her clothes, filling her with my seed on the kitchen floor.

That was a mistake. A moment earlier I was nowhere near orgasm, but the thought of taking my mom left me rocketing semen onto her face. She stood up and said softly, "Now go get dressed, your aunt will be here soon." I watched her turn around and put her hand on the counter, as if bracing herself to get back under control. Then I left.

But still, that's not what I really wanted to talk about. I had dinner with Anne and my mom then went to my room so they could gab. Maybe around nine I came out for some more food and to see if I could use the main TV. They were were watching a movie, my mom laying out on the sofa and Anne sitting back on the loveseat. Anne asked me if I wanted to join and patted the seat next to her. My mom coolly watched me as I sat. "Maybe I can get one of those foot rubs," my aunt said.

I glanced over at my mom and her look had turned to a glare. I answered anyway, "I mean, I guess that's fine."

"Anne, I told you he's having some boundary issues, maybe you should do that another time."

"Oh, he's a good boy," Anne said, putting her hand on my knee. "You know how miserable my week's been. I'm not in heels but at least you get human contact."

My mom stood up. "Fine," she said. "But I'm sick of this movie, so I'm going to get ready for bed. Are you staying?"

"Probably not," Anne said. "But maybe a leg rub will relax me enough."

My mom gave her sister a crazed "what the fuck?" look, as if I didn't know they were sharing most of what was going on. Then she said, "Alright, good night," and disappeared into her room.

Anne put her feet onto my lap. She was wearing a grey skirt to her knees and a small lavender t-shirt that couldn't contain her breasts despite the darts. Her nipples were hard; she was probably wearing a bra but even the bra couldn't contain her massive cleavage. I started to rub and said, "So what does Mom say are my 'boundary issues?'"

Anne groaned before answering. "She says you keep trying to get her naked."

"Do you believe her?"

"I would, but I know my sister, there's probably something else."

"Like she's the one doing stuff and then trying to gaslight and say it was me?"

Anne was lying back with her eyes close and hummed, "No, I don't think it's that."

"It's exactly that," I said.

"No, I know my sister. I think she's in love with you."

"She says I'm trying to get her naked and you think she's in love with me?"

She smiled dreamily. "She told me a little more. She didn't say she was in love, but I can tell."

"I feel like you're putting me up to something."

"No! I just want my sister to be happy. And my nephew."

"Maybe, but you told me she needed someone to take control and all that does is get her to gaslight me more."

"Hmm, so you are trying something."

"Only when she does."

"And you're saying taking control hasn't worked?"

"No, she won't even let me."

Anne pulled her feet in and sat up facing me. "She isn't taking care of you more often?" she whispered.

"She is," I confessed.

She started working the zipper to my pants. "See, this is your mom's problem," she said, now going for my button. "She's hopelessly romantic, but she loves to be controlled in bed." She paused briefly and said, "Take these off, I have to properly thank you for the massage."

I sat up and pulled off my pants and boxers. "You haven't even gotten your leg rub," I said.

"You can do that later. I'm too distracted worrying about my sister." She started working my cock. "But as I was saying, your mom needs to see you love her. But she also needs to be controlled. She's just confused, and it's more confusing because it's her son. She doesn't understand what's going on in her head."

I gave out a deep sigh. My aunt gave a dry hand job better than any girl I'd been with. And the talk of my mom had me more relaxed than I've maybe ever been during a sexual experience. "And what's going on in your head?" I murmured.

"I just want my sister and nephew to be happy. I think you'd make a great guy for her. She confuses her need to be controlled with her need for romance, and that's why she can't find a good guy. I think you could fill that."

"Then why are you doing this if you think I should be with my mom?"

"She won't know, and you deserve it."

"I think you want me too."

My aunt groaned then sweetly said, "That's dirty, my own nephew."

I sat up to be eye to eye with her. We stared into each others' eyes for a second and then I put a hand on her shoulder and started to push her back. She released my penis, lifted a leg onto the loveseat, and whispered, "What are you doing to me?"

I pulled myself between her legs. "I think you need this," I whispered back.

"We can't," she weakly protested. "Your mom will know."

"We'll be quiet," I said and my cock made contact with her crotch. She wasn't wearing underwear. My erect penis was resting on my own aunt's moist vulva. "Auntie Anne, you didn't wear underwear?"

"I'm sorry," she moaned. "It just love the feeling."

"You love the feeling that your nephew might see your nasty pussy?" I was grinding into her, sliding my cock across her clit.

"Yes," she hissed. "It's such a nasty slutty pussy. I try to be modest, but she just wanted my handsome nephew to see."

"Does she like what I'm doing?"

"So much. But it's so wrong. And your mom's going to know."

"I'm not going to tell."

"She knows me too well," she moaned. "She has power over me. She'll see the guilt and pleasure in my eyes."

"So you want me to stop?"

"No," she cried.

"You want me to keep doing this?"

She just breathed deeply for a moment then said, "Are you going to have sex with me?"

"Not if you tell me to stop."

She lifted her leg onto the back of the loveseat. "Just the tip," she whispered. "I can't resist, but just the tip."

I did as she begged, parting her opening with just the tip. As soon as I did, she moaned and lowered her body, pulling my cock all the way inside of her. "Auntie Anne!" I gasped.

She moaned, "Ohh, you are a naughty boy." She was wriggling under me as I stayed still. "You couldn't resist filling your auntie."

"I didn't mean to, I think you did it."

"Be quiet and fuck," she whispered. "You're a dirty, nasty incest boy, but you can't go balls deep in a woman and not give her a fucking."

I started to thrust. Part of me was thinking that she's just as weird as my mom, she basically told me to have sex with her and then tried to blame me when she went further than she said. But being inside my aunt of the first time after so many years of staring, I stayed hard and kept building a rhythm. "Mmm you're so good," she started to say. "Oh God, I bet you fucked a different girl every night at college." She let off a few quick, voiced breaths. "If I knew a cock like this in college," she heavily whispered into my ear, "I would of had you over every night. I wouldn't care if you had other girls. I'd just need you inside me."

"Yeah you love me filling your pussy," I told her back. "I'm gonna fuck this pussy every day while Mom's at work."

"No," she groaned, "It's so wrong."

"You love that it's wrong."

She whimpered. "It just fills me so good."

"I'm gonna fill you up, Auntie Anne."

"No, you can't cum in me. I can't have your baby."

"Then I'm gonna cum on your sexy tits. Take off that shirt."

I raised myself so I could keep fucking while she pulled her shirt and bra over her tits. I wanted to take my shirt off and feel them against my bare skin, but I couldn't pull out yet. I'd get to see those amazing breasts, my holy grail, soon enough. I lowered my body onto her bare chest, putting my weight on her, and whispered in her ear, "When you feel my load on your tits, you're gonna wish it was in your pussy."

"I want it in my pussy," she moaned. "But my sister will kill me if I have your baby."

"But you want it," I growled. "You want my seed to impregnate you."

"Oh God yes," she gasped. "The thought is making me cum!"

"Me too," I groaned. "I need to pull out now."

She wrapped her legs around me, "Oh God, don't stop," she whispered. "Fuck your auntie, don't stop."

"Auntie Anne, I'm gonna cum inside you!" I hissed, half in warning and half in arousal.

"Do it!" she cried, trying to keep her orgasm silent. "Make me your woman, give me your baby."