Mom’s Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After ten seconds, she finishes pissing into the boy's mouth and crouches down further, using his tongue as her toilet paper. "Thank you so much for that," she tells him as she helps hoist him back to his feet. "Looks like you didn't mind being my toilet as much as you thought you would," she remarks, smirking as she stares at the tent in his pants. Jeff's cheeks turn bright red as he is forced to accept that he got horny from drinking his mom's friend's piss. "If my toilet is ever clogged again, I'll be sure to give you a call, kid. Finish the cucumbers now, will you?" Jeff nods as he walks back to his seat and continues eating it, still not knowing how she prepared the dish for him.

Before he leaves her place, his mom's friend slaps him on the ass with her signature cheeky grin. This brings back his blushing face but he doesn't say anything and heads home straight away. He couldn't look his mother in the eyes after what he did, but Paulina doesn't notice this. Jeff has no idea just how much things are about to get out of hand now.

.....

Five days after he swallowed Rachel's piss for the first time, Jeff's mom tells him that her best friend wants him to go to her place again. He nearly spits out his tea after hearing this. "Did she say what she want me there to do?" he asks in a cautious tone, hoping that his mom wouldn't notice how he is starting to fidget from being so nervous. This is really going to be so awkward, isn't it? If she knows he drank her friend's pee, she is going to be so livid at Rachel, even though it's not like they planned for it to happen. She just had a clogged toilet! At least, that's what Jeff thinks.

Paulina isn't very observant and she fails to detect the hint of worry laced in her young son's voice. "Not really," she says before sipping some more of her black coffee. "She just told me to bring you over to her place." Then Paulina seem to recall something. "Wait just a second. I remember now. She said that she wants you to help her out with the same problem as last time." Jeff could feel himself blanch and hopes that his face isn't rapidly paling in front of his mom right now. "What's that all about anyways? She didn't tell me what you helped her out with the last time you were at her place, Jeff."

Jeff knows that the wrong answer could lead to serious trouble. Not for him but for Rachel, since his mother would be mad her friend for pissing in his mouth like she did. She'd be too upset to listen to reason. Then it occurs to him what he must say. "I helped her match all her music CDs with the right cases," Jeff says. It's not actually a lie. He did, in fact, help her with that. Before Rachel started urinating in his mouth, but still, he did sort out those CDs. He is telling her the truth, just omitting some small details. Yeah, right. Like those details could be small by any measure.

During the car drive to Rachel's house, he couldn't help but stiffen as he starts thinking about the taste of her warm pee in his mouth. Why is he aroused by being degraded? Is he really turned on by humiliation? It could be. Maybe he is the sort of guy who wants to be used as a toilet. But that's not something he is ready to accept yet. He's only 18 and has had only one girlfriend, and their relationship went up in flames. It was already unlikely to last, with Reyna being a cheerleader who thought that a geek like him wasn't good enough for her and saw him as a cute, cuddly toy she could easily replace at any time.

When he gets there, his mother drives home immediately. Jeff sighs and tells himself to calm the hell down. Then he knocks on the door, waiting for her to come and open it. She quickly does so, wearing her uniform. "I came straight home from the precinct an hour ago," she said. "But I though that seeing a woman in uniform might turn you on, judging by your laptop search history." Damn! He should have deleted that before letting her borrow it. "Come on in, Jeff. I've got something for you to do." He is now both nervous and also a little turned on. Okay, very turned on.

Once they are inside the living room, Jeff lies down on his back. Lying on the floor, he looks up at her and opens his mouth, waiting. Rachel starts laughing, making him frown. "What's funny?" he asks her. "You said you needed my help with the same issue. I assumed your toilet got clogged again and that you're gonna pee in my mouth." This makes her laugh even more. "Oh, I see. You actually meant the music CDS! I'm sorry. I'm so dumb. I thought you were going to use my mouth as a toilet again." Jeff stands up on his feet, looking very sheepish. He's never known this much embarrassment before. It makes the high school boy feel so slutty when he thinks about how nonchalantly he got down on his back like that.

"Honey, you weren't wrong. My toilet did get clogged up," she tells him, making Jeff raise his eyebrows. "But I couldn't wait until you get here, so I already pissed in a glass." Rachel then fetches a glass of water full of her yellow liquid and hands it to him. "Drink it up for me, will you?" Jeff blushes but does as she said and swallows the hot pee, feeling her urine slide down his throat. It actually tastes pretty good. "You know what? I still have some left in me. You can lie back down again." He eagerly does what she says and she takes her pants and thong off, setting herself up above him and then urinating in his mouth like she did days ago. Feeling her piss hit the back of his throat is making him so hard right now.

Rachel notices his erection and then stands up, helping him back up to his feet. She leans in to him and presses her large breasts against his thin chest, making him feel nervous. The older woman also caresses her friend's son's hair, her free hand moving down his body to touch his crotch. She cups his balls, grabbing them and squeezing gently. "Aunt Rachel, please stop that!" he squeaks out, terrified but also aroused, his pole rising, swelling up with blood. "You're my mom's best friend. Think about how she'd feel. Please, let go of my balls, Aunt Rachel." She doesn't, though, rubbing the nuts and then kissing him on the neck.

"She'd be jealous, because she wants to fuck you. But she's your mom," Rachel whispers in her low, husky voice. "She couldn't, but I could. I could fuck you. We're not related. It wouldn't be wrong." The policewoman removes her hands from his head and genitals, and rolls up one of her sleeves. She then flexes her arm and his dick jumps up, getting even harder at the sight of her well toned muscles. "I know all about what turns you on, baby boy. Now stop calling me Aunt Rachel. Call me mommy, or I'll tell your mother that you tried to force yourself on me." Her arrogant smirk is turning him on more, in spite of her nasty threat.

"M M Mommy," he stutters. She grins wolfishly and unzips his pants, making him gasp. Rachel wraps her fingers around her friend's son's cock, squeezing it. It's really plump now and she jerks him off, tugging the shaft gently. The experienced woman uses his pre cum as lubricant, lathering up his prick as she gives him his first handjob. She is very skilled at handjobs, having given them to dozens of guys over the past several years. "Your hand feels so good, mommy," Jeff tells her in a shy little voice, not sure if he should be saying this. Had her hand not been on his cock, he'd realise how slutty he is being, letting his mother's best friend touch his dick like this.

"Let me show you how much better my mouth is," Rachel tells him with a lewd smirk before she kisses the underside of his cock. She runs her tongue up and down the side of his rod a couple of times and even licks his balls, before wrapping her lips around the glans. Then the female cop slides her lips down to the base of his shaft, so that she now has his entire cock inside her mouth. She then proceeds to do the dirtiest thing she has ever done, giving her best friend's teenage son a blowjob. And it's also the best blowjob she has ever given too. Jeff means a lot to her. He is the love of her life, even if he doesn't know it yet, and she is putting a lot of effort into sucking his cock.

Jeff couldn't believe his dick is getting sucked by his mom's friend. This is incredible. At one point he thinks he's dreaming and pinches himself, but it turns out that he's really going through this. The virgin could do nothing but moan and then scream as she finally takes him over the edge. "I'm about to cum!" he warns her five seconds before he begins cumming in her mouth. Rachel eagerly swallows his cum before taking his pulsating tool out of her mouth and stroking it feverishly, making him spray the remaining strands of his semen onto her beautiful face. He couldn't believe he is cumming on the older woman's face. All Jeff could do is cry out as she makes him decorate her gorgeous face with his jizz, spunking all over her cheeks. Within seconds, Rachel's face is covered in his warm cum.

She stands up and spins around, giving him a view of her muscular ass. Rachel then tells him "Kiss my asshole, Jeff." Jeff nods and kneels down, pressing his lips to her puckered hole. He licks her shithole and kisses her down there. Jeff then probes inside her buttocks with his tongue, enthusiastically eating out the policewoman's asshole. She fingers herself while he services her. Rubbing her clit, she soon gets an orgasm, with her asshole clenching around Jeff's tongue while she cums. It is one of the best orgasms of her life, as humiliating her friend's son is such a massive turn on for the female cop. "I'll fuck you now, baby. Don't worry, I'm on the pill."

"Please give me just ten minutes before fucking me," he begs her as she drags him into the bedroom and pushes him down on the bed. Jeff tries to get up but she easily pins him down and straddles his hips. No matter how hard he tries, he couldn't push Rachel off of him. She is way too strong for the boy and easily overpowers up, pinning him down on the mattress with one arm. Her other hand grasps his cock and tugs until it's hard again. Then she ignores his cries of protests and shoves it inside her cunt, violently robbing him of his virginity. Finally, he gives in to her. "You're so tight, mommy," the boy moans.

"You're no longer a virgin, baby boy," she says to him. "You're mine now. Your dick is mine. You belong to my pussy." Rachel pounds him hard and drives down on her, banging his brains out. Her vagina is so unbelievably tight, especially after all the guys who've had it and railed her over the years. She is leaking juices all over the place, with her nectar flowing out of her twat as she impales herself upon his penis. "You're much smaller than the guys I had before, but I love you." It shocks him to hear that but he is overwhelmed by the sensation of her snatch sliding up and down his prick and couldn't do anything but hang on. "By the way, I lied to you. I'm not on birth control."

His eyes go wide and he quickly tries to shove her off again but fails. "Please stop, mommy!" She ignores him and continues to savagely fuck Jeff, riding his cock with her experienced pussy. Bouncing up and down on him, Rachel fucks him the way she's never fucked before. Back then, she'd always sleep with dominant guys who'd do the work while she laid back and enjoyed it. Jeff is a different type of guy though, being submissive and inexperienced. That's why Rachel is taking the lead and doing the work. Her cunt is very muscular, just like her extremely muscled thighs. She keeps on pounding her young lover really hard until he finally ejaculates inside her cunt, filling up her pussy with his seed and firing his semen into her unprotected womb.

"My pussy owns you now, baby boy," she tells him as he passes out from how hard she fucked him and made him cum. She then inspects how Jeff's cum is leaking out of her pussy with a pleased smile.

........

Rachel plays with the pool of jizz that's seeped out of her orifice onto the bed. Lying next to her on her bed is the love of her life, her best friend's son. Jeff is still fast asleep, curled up next to her as his hot cum flows out of her hairy cunt. His dick is still glistening with her spicy pussy juices, completely soaked. His sleeping face looks so cute that she couldn't resist pinching his cheeks. She knows it is a bit weird for her to date Jeff since she literally used to change his diapers and babysit him, and he is also her best friend's son. It doesn't matter to her though. Rachel is way past caring if someone thinks she is a creep.

She doesn't know when her feelings for him started to blossom but she knows he is the one she's been waiting for her entire life. All those casual hook ups were nothing more than temporary fun and the guys who she did it with were all brainless jocks. Jeff is kind, sweet and caring. He is so cute. Everything about him is perfect. Rachel fondles him until he's hard again and strokes his sensitive pick. It is still raw after the gorgeous policewoman abused him an hour ago, so she touches him with an extra level of tenderness, careful not to hurt his cock.

Her expert hand slowly caresses the young boy's prick, making his erection engorge more. She pumps it and Jeff groans in his sleep. He is a very heavy sleeper and could still doze on, even as his mother's friend jerks him off. She gets a thrill out of being able to do what she wants with him, knowing that he'd beg her to stop and let him rest if he were awake right now. It makes Rachel feel so powerful and she couldn't keep the smile from her beautiful face, as she strokes the teenage boy's penis and squeezes it carefully with her strong hand. Her handjob skills is something she has been proud of. Even as Jeff sleeps he is still moaning her name.

The highly experienced and much older woman slides down his body to place a kiss on the tip of his penis and lick up his delicious pre cum, swiping her long tongue up and down. Rachel then takes his shaft inside her mouth and bobs her head up and down on his crotch. She is extremely talented at giving blowjobs but he still doesn't wake up, although he seems to be getting close now. She is fine with him still being asleep though, and willing to wait for a little longer. It turns her on so much to have the cock of the boy she loves in her mouth and she eagerly sucks it, blowing him as he sleeps on in her large bed.

She sucks him off really hard and then takes his cock out of her mouth. Rachel then jerks him off until he finally blows his load on her face, his thick, creamy seed splattering on her perfect cheeks. The beautiful policewoman smiles as Jeff cums all over her gorgeous face, soaking her features in his semen. She wears his cum on her face with pride and then keeps on playing with his dick until he gets hard again. Then Rachel moves back up his body and slides his manhood inside her warm cavern like she did before, spearing her twat with the hard cock.

This finally wakes Jeff up and his eyes go wide in shock as he realizes what is going on. Looking at the older woman's face, covered in his cum, he begs "Stop, mommy. Please, take the plan b pill too. I'm not ready to be a father yet." It is futile though, as she doesn't listen to him and keeps on fucking his dick with her pussy. She squeezes him with her tight cunt and pumps his cock, riding the boy wildly as he tries to lift her but fails. Her thighs are too powerful for him to handle and Jeff could only lie there and let Rachel have her way with him.

"Well, I want a baby and you're going to give me one," Rachel tells him as she fucks him, rolling her strong hips as she gyrates around his cock, twisting her vagina. "Look at you, getting raped by your mother's best friend. I'm going to keep fucking your brains out until you shoot another load of your sticky goo inside me. I can tell you want to do that. You want to cum inside your mother's friend like you already did before you passed out. You want to spray your jizz into my fertile pussy. I want it too. I want your cum in my womb. Your semen is going to fertilize my egg, baby. You're going to be a daddy soon." Hearing her say this drives him crazy with the risk.

Her pussy ripples around him as she bounces on his hard tool, using his dick the way she wants. "I don't want this now," he tries to get her to stop once more, only for her to laugh maliciously and continue riding his erection. Her searing cunt grips him harder with each passing second and she fucks the helpless boy faster, until he is crying out her name in a mixture of pain and pleasure. It's just too much for his poor dick after being forced to cum three times within two hours. Jeff has never cummed so often in such a short time before. Rachel then pulls out all the stops and starts pissing on his cock as she moves it in and out of her.

Feeling her warm urine on his dick makes him lose it and Jeff is soon overtaken by another intense climax. It drives him out of his mind and Jeff screams as his dick throbs violently in her cunt. His cock releases ropes of cum into her waiting pussy, filling her up with his semen. Rachel gives him a victorious smirk as she feels his warm jizz flood her womb. "Yes," she hisses. He tries to get up but she pins him down by his shoulders and then keeps on fucking him, keeping his cock hard. Even as he begs her to stop, Rachel is still fucking the abused boy, showing him no mercy. "You're knocking me up, baby."

She keeps on raping her friend's son as he begs her to stop fucking him, telling her that his cock hurts. Rachel grins at him and tightens her cunt around his small dick in response. Rachel pumps another batch of cum from his balls, making him fire more spunk into her fertile vagina. "I just raped you and I'm going to do it again, so you better not get yourself any girlfriend," she warns him. "I'm your girlfriend now." He could only nod dumbly. Rachel then stands up and Jeff prepares to get up on his feet. She pushes him back on the bed though, forcing him to lie down again.

Rachel then squats over his head. She starts pissing all over Jeff's face. The sexy cop urinates on her much younger boyfriend's adorable face with a smile as he sputters. She starts by peeing on his forehead, drenching his hair in her urine before she redirects her stream and also pisses on his cheeks and then his lips. Once Rachel's done peeing on him, he asks "What did you do that for? Why didn't you ask me first?" Rachel giggles at her boyfriend's cute reaction as he tries his hardest to glare at her in an intimidating way. He could never scare anyone though, being too cute.

"I marked my territory with my scent," she says to him. "When other women or girls from your school smells my pee on your face, they will know that you are mine." She then lets him stand up on his shaking legs. He puts his clothes back on and she gets in really close to him. "You know I meant what I said to you, right? You're my boyfriend now and I'm going to have your baby. I can not wait any longer. Menopause could hit me at anytime. I'll raise our child with just my money until you can get a job. You can help provide then."

As she drives him home, Rachel makes a lot of remarks about how married life is going to be for them. Jeff was quite disoriented and disturbed. Rachel had been like an aunt to him. She's literally his mom's childhood best friend and she just raped him! But her pussy is so good. It completely destroyed his sense of self. She could probably make him sign away all his rights after she fucks him a few more times, if she wanted to take them away. He is helpless before her supernatural cunt. That's the only way to describe it, really. It is almost like a superpower to her, the ability to milk guys' cocks and make them cum so hard they couldn't walk straight.

When he enters his own house, Jeff is greeted by his mother, who is cleaning her dildo in the sitting room. "Hey, honey! I fucked myself with this plastic cock before you came home," she says to him. "But I really want a real cock now. Would you stick your dick in my pussy?" She then unbuttons her jeans and steps towards him, fingering her shaved cunt. Jeff backs away in shock and tries to tell her to put her jeans on but then she reaches in. Paulina sniffs and frowns. "You were with a girl, were you? And she pissed on your face too!" The look on his face confirms it to her. "Who the hell is this fucking bitch?"