Mom’s Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff blushes but refuses to tell his mom what happened. "You're mistaken," he says to her. "I wasn't with a girl and I certainly didn't get peed on." This was only partially a lie. Rachel isn't a girl since she's an adult woman. But he is lying about not getting peed on. It is a lie he never thought he'd have to tell, especially to his own mother. Things really have changed a lot over the past several days, he remarks to himself. "Oh, and one more thing. Could you please put your jeans back on? I don't really need to see your vagina, mom."

His mother doesn't buy it though. "I can recognize the smell of piss and that is piss on your face, my son," she tells him as she puts her jeans back on. He gulps nervously, an additional sign that he is lying to Paulina. Paulina frowns as she takes a few steps towards him and makes him back away. "You are my son and I gave birth to you. I raised you by myself after your dad left me for that hairdresser, so one day you are going to show me some gratitude by fucking me with your dick. If you don't do it for me willingly, then I'll just rape you like I said I would. No one would be able to stop me, got that? I'm giving you just a month to come to your senses. If you don't by then, then I'll take what I want from you, even if you say no."

This is the second time that his mother has threatened to rape him, but at least she didn't actually go through, whereas her best friend didn't make any threats and went straight ahead and raped him ruthlessly. Jeff never thought that his sex life would be something like this. Yet he couldn't help but forgive Rachel for what she did, even if it was quite a nasty thing to do. Jeff knows he would be outraged on the behalf of any other victims, but there is something about himself which makes the boy feels that he deserves it. Why do I think I deserve to be raped? he asks himself as he sits down on the chair in his room and tries to distract himself with some school textbooks, but fails.

........

Paulina is feeling very frustrated right now. The buxom blonde is holding her son's used boxers up to her nose. She is sniffing the underwear as she fingers her loose cunt, pumping four fingers in and out of the hole. It's easy for her to get all four fingers in, after having had so many thick cocks inside her. But she wants one dick above all others, and that is her son's cock. She loves him so much and wants to deflower him but the way he returned home smelling of someone's piss tells Paulina that some tramp already beat her to it. It makes her so upset as she finger bangs herself.

She brings the boxers down from her face to her groin, rubbing it all over her cunt with it. Her pussy releases a lot of nectar, drenching the thin material of the boxers. I paid for this and all of his clothes anyway, she tells herself to get rid of the guilty feeling she now has for ruining her son's underwear. The tall blonde rubs her son's boxers on her hard clitoris and moans in pleasure as she uses Jeff's underwear to get off the way she did so many times already. The illicit nature of what she's doing is the biggest turn on of all. It is depraved and her innocent son has no idea that she is doing this.

Within about twenty minutes after the middle-aged woman started to rub her greasy cunt, she reaches an orgasm and cries out as she squirts. Suddenly, there is the sound of the bell ringing on the front porch. Paulina's eyes snap open as she quickly stashes the used piece of underwear into her drawer. Then she slips a fresh pair of panties on over her bald pussy, and puts on a pair of short shorts before she walks straight to the front door. There, she looks through the peephole before opening. Her little brother once made the mistake of opening the door without looking and got raped by his female stalker because of it, so she's very careful.

It's only her best friend. She lets Rachel in through the door and Rachel sniffs. The athletic policewoman then smirks and asks "We're you having a little fun right before I showed up?" making her blush. Paulina could never hide a thing from Rachel. Her friend could always recognize the smell of bodily fluids like pussy juices. "Never mind. I think your face is answer enough." Rachel goes into the kitchen and opens the fridge, grabbing a can of beer. She usually doesn't drink much but right now she'll drink, since it's really hot outside and she has a migraine that a cold beer will help distract her from.

Paulina is suddenly struck by a thought and looks at her friend suspiciously. "I want to ask you something," she says to Rachel, who simply nods and gestures for her to go ahead. "My son was with you the entire time yesterday, right?" Rachel nods. Paulina goes on. "Did you happen to notice anything about him?" Now her friend is starting to get a bit nervous about this line of questioning. It alarms her as she thinks that maybe Paulina might be onto what she's doing to Jeff right now. The thought makes her feel anxious but she hides it well.

"I didn't notice anything weird," Rachel says to her best friend, who is frowning at her. "Seriously, Pauline. Would you tell me what's wrong? You're making me worry. Is Jeff okay? You're making me worried about him. You know he is like a son to me." She's worried Jeff, yes, but he's no longer like a son to her, now that he is her boyfriend. She only hopes her friend doesn't find out yet, since the two of them don't know what to do when she inevitably freaks out about it. What mother wouldn't freak out when she finds out her best friend who helped raise her son is fucking her son now?

Paulina scrutinizes her best friend with an intense gaze. "Someone fucked him and urinated all over his face," she says and Rachel fake gasps. It is a very good performance, since she was also in the drama club along with the rugby team back when she was in high school. But Paulina has seen her act enough times to know when she is faking something. She doesn't say anything about this to Rachel though. "He must have left your house at some point before you took him back to my place. You're the only woman at your house, so he could not have gotten laid there, right?"

This makes Rachel start laughing in a nervous way. "Of course he couldn't get laid at my house," she says to Paulina. "You know I wouldn't fuck him. He left briefly after telling me he needed to go get some snacks from a nearby store. I think he was gone for about twenty or so minutes." Then Rachel takes a pause and decides to go on the offensive to ease up the pressure on herself. "Why would it matter to you anyway? He is already an 18 years old. He can spread his legs for any woman he wants, right? Jeff is old enough to make this choice."

"It matters to me because he is my son and I love him," Paulina says. "I don't want him to be making a mistake he'll regret later down the line." She is now sure that Rachel is the one who hanged her son, but doesn't confront her yet. It would be unwise to make such a crazy accusation without getting some hard evidence first. Rachel could just deny it otherwise, and there'd be nothing that Paulina can do. "Mistakes like sleeping with an older woman or something. You agree with my sentiments, right? I only care about protecting my son from someone who'll take advantage of him and use him for sex."

"Is it so you can take advantage of him for yourself?" Rachel demands, making Paulina the nervous one for a change. "I can see the way you look at him. It is quite different from how normal moms look at their son. You have incestuous feelings for Jeff, don't you? If I have feelings for your son, it would be weird since I helped raise him. It still won't be as weird as you wanting to bang him though, since he is literally your son. He might call me aunt but he and I are not related, so it wouldn't be anywhere near as messed up if we got together." She knows it's a risky move to say this but she has to know if her friend feels the way she suspects.

Once they are done talking, Rachel just leaves the house. She came over with the intention of inviting her best friend to play a game of snooker with her but it seems that Paulina isn't interested, now that she suspects Rachel is having sex with Jeff. Of course, her suspicion is correct, but the female police officer doesn't want her to know that yet. A part of her feels slightly guilty for how she is banging her best friend's son but it isn't like she is using him for sex. She is very serious about their relationship and deeply in love with him, and one day, Jeff will love her in the same way and just as much as Rachel loves him.

Paulina sits on the couch and waits for her son to come home from his trip to the grocery store. She sent him there to buy some stuff so that she would have time to masturbate with his boxers and it worked. The single mother would've played some more if her friend didn't turn up here. It's making her upset as she thinks about the possibility that he is sleeping with Rachel. She just can't handle it. If he's fucking anyone, then it should be her! She raised him and he should reward her for that by sticking his cock in her pussy and filling her with his warm cum.

When Jeff returns home from his trip to the grocery store, he doesn't know what just transpired. "Hi, mom," Jeff says to her, setting the bag down on the countertop. "I got the vegetables that you asked for, but they didn't have the brand of yogurt you like. I got another brand so we can try it out." He then sees the look on her face and begins to worry. "Is something wrong? You just look like you are really, really upset about something." He has never seen her look this way before, not even when his cheating man whore of a dad tried to get custody of him many years ago during the divorce hearings.

"I know everything," Paulina whispers. She doesn't have proof yet but this is the perfect way to obtain it. She knows she can startle her innocent little boy into admitting incriminating facts. All she has to do is keep her cool. He is already starting to sweat, but still trying to hold himself together. This means Paulina needs to crank it up a little. "Rachel dropped by. We had a nice little conversation together before I asked her. She told me everything I needed to know." Her eyes are very stormy, making Jeff flinch. The nerdy boy has never experienced such a hard stare from his mother before, and it is making him squirm. He hates being this nervous.

The boy tries to calm himself down but it isn't working very well. This is the situation he has been dreading ever since he first dropped his pants for his older girlfriend. If only he had the strength to reject her! But he didn't stand a chance against her, with her charming smile, large tits and wonderful muscles. "Mom, I really don't know what you're talking about here," Jeff attempts to bluff his way out of this, banking on his mom bluffing as well. The steely look in her eyes is quickly weakening his resolve though, as he knows that if he keeps on lying, it wouldn't end very well for him. It won't, at all. He is in such deep shit right now and he knows it too.

"You fucked her, didn't you? You wouldn't fuck me, your own mother who gave you everything you have now, but you fucked my backstabbing friend! She knew I want you to fuck me but she went behind my back and got you in her bed anyways. That bitch is a stealing traitor!" Jeff is shocked as he finally realises his mom was serious in her efforts to seduce him, and wasn't playing around, or joking when she said she'd rape him. He'd gotten so accustomed to hearing his mother saying such vulgar things that he didn't give serious thought to the possibility that his own mom really wanted to have sex with him. "If you want to keep seeing and having sex with her, then fine. But I want a piece of you too. You can fuck her again if you fuck me now."

"I can't cheat on my girlfriend and with you being my mom, it's even more wrong," Jeff finally says to her. "I'm sorry, mom. I love you, but not in that way. I can't have sex with you." He turns around and is about to leave before stopping. "And yes, you heard me right. I'm dating Rachel now. I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings but me and her are adults, and quite frankly, the age gap between me and her is a lot less weird that me having sex with you, my own mother. I am so sorry I can't indulge you. You are really beautiful and could find a great guy. But it can't be me. Not your own son."

Then the boy leaves the house to go take a little stroll outside for a while. He feels completely astounded by what just happened and has no idea what to do about this. He'll have to figure it out soon though. This has gotten way out of hand.

......

Paulina has never been so pissed off in her entire life. She couldn't believe her best friend just fucked her teenage son. It is so horrible. If her dear son wants to fuck anyone, then it should be her and not Rachel. Rachel didn't give birth to him. She didn't put a roof over his head or food in his mouth. She has no right to Jeff's cock, unlike Paulina who did everything to give him the best life she could. She deserves to get fucked by her son. No one else does but her. It always makes Paulina's blood boil with rage whenever she thinks of her cute son's dick balls deep in her best friend's pussy.

She is simmering with anger as she drives up to her best friend's house. There, Paulina enters it. Rachel gave her a spare key a couple of years ago, after all. Then she waits inside for her friend to come home. As she does so, she sits on the couch, her feet tapping the floor as she tries to think about what to say to her when she walks in through that door. She is ready to burst out at her best friend now after finding out the extent of Rachel's betrayal. This is something she can never, ever forgive. It's too much for Paulina to bear and she'll give Rachel both barrels as soon as that blonde bitch is back.

Rachel returns home still wearing her uniform. She is very surprised to see her blonde friend sitting on her couch with a livid expression. Before she can say anything though, Paulina jumps up and lunges at her, swinging a right hook at Rachel's face. Rachel easily ducks the punch, tackling her best friend to the ground. She could handcuff Paulina without any effort, but since the latter is her friend, she doesn't do that. Instead, Rachel angrily demands "What the hell is the matter with you?" Paulina writhes about and Rachel shifts up so she can flip her body over and apply a wrist lock, making the blonde bombshell cry out in pain.

It's humiliating for Paulina to be defeated so easily, but what could she have done? Rachel is a lot stronger than her and a much better fighter. She's gotten into multiple scraps when they were teens, way before becoming a cop. "Me? It's you!" Paulina snaps, making Rachel raise her eyebrows. "I know you told Jeff to keep quiet about your relationship with him, but I pretended that you already told me everything, so he confessed. How dare you, Rachel? My son! My child! And you fucked him! You've helped me raise him and now you're his girlfriend? Are you crazy or something, bitch?" The only reason Rachel hasn't broken her jaw is because they are friends.

"Hey, I'm only fucking my friend's son. You want to fuck your own son," Rachel snaps back. Paulina sputters out and she quickly hushes her. "Don't even try to deny it. I could tell what you think about when you look at Jeff these days. You are fucking gross, wanting to get in your own son's pants. You've denied it so many times but it's so obvious you're lying. Do you think I'm dumb or something, Paulina? Huh?" Paulina finally gives up struggling and sighs with a very much defeated look on her beautiful face. "Okay, here's the deal. Since you are my best friend, I'll let you touch Jeff's cock, okay?" Paulina eagerly nods. "But you'll have to lick my pussy juices from his cock."

She didn't expect Paulina to say yes but that's what she does. Rachel sets up a camera and downloads an app on Paulina's phone to link the two, and Paulina then goes to hide in a room while Rachel gives Jeff a call and asks her much younger boyfriend to come over to her house. He tells her that he will be there soon and she quickly checks her face in the mirror. The policewoman washes her face, getting rid of the makeup since he prefers her natural look. Rachel also keeps her uniform on, knowing how much it turns Jeff on. She still doesn't really understand why it arouses him, but is thankful since it can help her get him ready for sex. Not that she needs it anyway, with how stunning she is.

He arrives very soon and Rachel quickly smooches him. Jeff is surprised by how aggressive she is being but then gets really turned on. "Grab my ass," he tells her before blushing as he realises what he said. Rachel raises her eyebrows with a smirk but indulges him, palming his asscheeks. Jeff's ass is small and flat, unlike Rachel's which is round and huge, but she doesn't mind and still enjoys squeezing her boyfriend's booty. Her hand on his ass makes his penis twitch into position, sticking up and pressing into her muscular thigh. Feeling his erection on her gets her hairy cunt really wet and the two of them continue to make out for a couple of minutes before she grabs his hand and then leads him into her bedroom, closing the door behind her as quickly as she could. She can't wait to get his cock in her mouth again.

Once on the bed, she quickly unzips him and gets rid of his trousers and underwear. His erection springs free and she spits on the head of his cock, slickening the shaft up with her saliva. The older woman gives him a smirk as she wraps her fist around the rod. She then begins pumping, giving him multiple squeezes. It's making him moan as she gives him an expert handjob, caressing his cock like she did with countless other guys before him. She knows exactly what to do with a dick and it's showing on his face, flushed with pleasure as she stares at him, lust in her beautiful eyes. "Does mommy's hand feel good on your cock, baby boy?" Rachel asks.

"Yes, mommy," he moans. "It feels so good when you jerk me off." She responds by tugging his cock even harder, pumping his dick and treating him like an object the way he wants to be treated. Her strong hand jacks him off with great skill, twisting around the knob with each and every upward stroke, in different directions each time, keeping him on the edge of his toes. He never stops getting amazed at how well she can handle a cock. Even though she's had much bigger dicks than his inside her holes before, her abilities are plain for him to see and to feel. The most he can do is to not cum right now.

Then Rachel decides to make it even more difficult for him and slides to start giving him a blowjob. She wraps her full lips around his manhood and effortlessly slides them down to the base of his prick. Bobbing her head up and down, she hums loudly and makes him feel the vibrations on his cock. It's an entirely foreign sensation to him and Jeff cries out in surprise at how great it feels. It is amazing. He digs into the sheets with his fingers, nearly ripping through it. "Ahhh, your mouth feels so wonderful, mommy," Jeff cries out and writhes about as his older girlfriend sucks his dick like a porn star, using her tongue very effectively.

Paulina is sitting in another room, one hand in her panties, fingering herself as she watches her friend suck her son's dick. She is soaked from looking at the screen, taking in the sight of Rachel's lips sliding up and down Jeff's erection. His shaft impales her mouth as the tall cop eagerly bobs her head. It's crazy how aroused Paulina is by all of this as she watches the event unfold like the creep that she is. Her cunt is very moist and she moans as she quickly pumps her fingers in and out of her hot tunnel. It is so dirty, watching her son getting a blowjob from her own best friend.