Mom’s Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She can tell you later," Paulina replies to her son's question, winking at her best friend. Rachel returns the wink, as Jeff looks between the two of them in confusion. He doesn't really know what exactly is going on right now. Jeff isn't used to being this confused since he is a smart guy, but understanding members of the opposite sex is one of the very few exceptions to it. That's why he just decides to go along with it and wait for Rachel to explain to him when they have dinner together tonight. It's really exciting for the now 19 years old boy who celebrated his birthday a couple of weeks ago.

Rachel drives him to the restaurant just three hours after that and he sits in the car while trying to figure out what this big surprise is going to be. She won't give him any clues but he knows it will be real big from how she and his mom were acting earlier. Like, totally huge. But what is it? It is slightly frustrating him to not know what is going on, even though Jeff is fairly sure it will involve him in some way. Jeff just hopes that she'll tell him about it while they wait for their main courses. The food here is really nice too so that should help him calm down about all this suspicions.

Once the waiter reaches their table, the boy and his older girlfriend orders their food. It takes about ten minutes before they get their appetizers. After that, he finally couldn't hold it in any longer. "I know that you and mom were talking about me when I walked in," he says to her. "You wanted to talk to me about something during dinner and here we are now, so what is it, honey? Tell me." He holds her hand gently, gazing into her perfect eyes as he waits for her to say something to him, anything at all. "Whatever it is, I'm sitting right here and I'll listen to you say it."

Rachel takes a deep breath and gathers all her courage. "I know that our love relationship might not have been the most conventional one, with you being my best friend's son. But I really love you a lot and want to spend the rest of my life with you," she says to him and then gets down on one knee, bringing out a box. He gasps in shock as he sees her open it and bring a ring out. "Will you be my husband and make the most happy of women?" Rachel asks her best friend's son. Jeff quickly nods with tears of joy in his eyes as he too gets on his knee and wraps his arms around her.

"Yes!" Jeff exclaims and the two of them share a passionate lovers' kiss. They eat the rest of the meal together and then leave. As Rachel drives him home, Jeff looks at the golden ring on his finger with a big smile, happy that he is now engaged to the love of his life. There has been difficult moments for them like when his mother found out about it but they always persevered and got through that together. Rachel gives him a little kiss on the lips as he exits the car and she then drives home as he gets into his house, a smile still on his face.

"How did it go, baby?" Paulina asks her son. He quickly tells her all about it and she too gives him a massive hug. "I'm so proud of you! My baby boy is finally all grown up and getting married! This is so great." Then the woman suddenly looks apologetic. "Jeff. I also wanted to apologize for how I treated you before accepting your relationship with Rachel and supporting you two. I said and did things that a mother shouldn't say or do to her own son. It was because of my lust that I didn't pause to think about if my actions were right or not, and I am really sorry about that." Jeff doesn't say anything yet and only embraces her in a warm, encouraging way.

On Rachel's and Jeff's wedding night, Rachel tells Paulina "You can touch his cock again, but like last time, you will have to lick my pussy juices from his cock." Paulina eagerly agrees she sits down on a chair and watch her friend fuck the shit out of her son, before she goes over to perform her clean up duty. It is their new life now, Rachel riding his dick and then Paulina whipping out her tongue to get every drop of her hot friend's womanly juices from her son's cock. All of them are where they want to be and none of them could be any happier about it.

The End